Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

The white lady tries to be black so hard that she's out here emulating everything dumb or wrong that "Those" black people do while me, a black man, spams his favorite reaction to this, which is a white man who for those of you who don't know, happens to be laughing at a black man planting a flag on an alien planet.  R.I.P.  Mr. Heston.  Now a days we humans are the crazy apes.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

haha the judge ruled that the 30-year old must leave his parents' house.... "Mundane" Matt here has a vid on it...

*yeah, at 30, most people should finally be on track in their adult/working life by that point...man, I was kinda late "leaving the nest" too but I was at least outta there and supporting myself faster than this dude.....sheeeit, by 30 I was in my 2nd apartment by that point, and very much settled into a stable job, enjoying this adult working/"do whatever I WANT!" phase of life.

sheeeeit, putting myself in the parents' shoes for a minute... yeah I'd be disappointed and actually irritated if I'm trying to enjoy my retirement years, come back from the golf course (since old men are supposed to do that, y'know...it's in the rule book) and see that my now 30 year old son is STILL there... on MY couch, watching tv, playing some games, eating chips, etc.....like damn son whyyyyy are you still wanting to stay here?  Holy shit, man...

*now I'm curious what his major was, if he went to college/university... if he went, he probably chose one of the shitty ones that doesn't have a great chance of paying off in the future--- like art, music, etc....maybe even something really stupid like poetry or gender studies (*heh, this is coming from a former art major 😛 yeah I made that "mistake"...meanwhile I had friends that picked engineering and of course they were making ridiculous money after graduation while I struggled to find anything.)

Edited by MillionX

aha, Breakfast Club has a vid on this shit too.... complete with audio from the dude himself!

Absolutely amazing....fascinating that it is even possible for someone to be like this.  

*one problem is location... dude should probably get away from NY; rent prices are notoriously stupid there, compared to MOST places in the rest of the country.  It's always funny to me how skewed a New Yorker's idea of certain prices tends to be (*folks in certain parts of California too, of course)....like they'd probably think 2200/month for a tiny 1 bedroom is "cheap" ....totally unaware of how they sound to almost any other American. 🤣 

LOL.  That dude is taking hits all around the clock.  For real though.  2200 is cheap for a new york apartment, when that's more than enough to live on down south and you'd be a king in many other countries outside of the US.  Also, that guy is supposed to be a college grad and father?  

KuTyuw9.gif

And he had the nerve to say his parents aren't good people.  Just wait lil bitch.  You 'bout ta learn boy!!

Edited by Deadly_Raver

sheeeeeit, I loved those Insecticons, man... they were some of my favorites out of the whole collection I had back in the day---- it was naturally right up my alley since I was fascinated by anything related to the insect kingdom and Transformers were my favorite toyline....so INSECT Transformers were a ridiculously awesome thing to me, and I had to have them all immediately.

*sidenote--- they appear in that Transformers Devastation game too, for those TF fans that avoided that game for some silly reason.

Edited by MillionX
1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I worked in a call center back in the day. One of the calls I got was from a Kim Long Dong. It took everything I had not to start laughing. As soon as the call was over, I lost my shit thought LMAO.

OMFG.  Man, you won't believe this, but in High school we had, and I  shit you not, a girl named Mai Long Dong.  They made the mistake of calling that name out over the intercom once.  All I know is, we didn't see her anymore after that year.

1 minute ago, Deadly_Raver said:

OMFG.  Man, you won't believe this, but in High school we had, and I  shit you not, a girl named Mai Long Dong.  They made the mistake of calling that name out over the intercom once.  All I know is, we didn't see her anymore after that year.

That poor girl. I remember when the dude called in, I asked if it was okay to call him "Kim". I'm glad he said yes. If he had said no, I don't think I could have made it through the call.

heh, there is a county in TN by the name "Cocke"...and yes it's pronounced how you'd imagine; "kahk".... at a call center job I had, one of the questions we had to ask of course was what county the person is from...there was a brief awkward pause then he said it--"....COCKE."  I moved on to the other questions quickly to avoid cracking up laughing....he probably would've started laughing too, I bet.

I still crack up about that random girl I noticed on facebook with the last name "Dookey" (check it)...and that actress named "Imogen Poots". https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1782299/ 

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Masterbee,

Be careful. There's a Spam recall.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/more-228-000-pounds-spam-recalled-n877921

I remember when I first tried some fried spam.  I had tried regular spam years ago and, like many others, had dismissed it as nasty.  Funny how a few degrees in a skillet can make a world of difference.  That E Coli flavor isn't gonna catch on though.  Ever.

nah, and ohooooo boy I just got on youtube to see the reactions of certain channels like John Campea and Collider (they are usually inclined to go into defense mode with that franchise)

and of course Alex Becker had something to say... I knew he wouldn't be able to resist 🤣

*oh and it was HILARIOUS when I heard some say this was tracking to potentially open at 150 mil.... BRUH... what were they smoking? 🤣

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, MillionX said:

nah, and ohooooo boy I just got on youtube to see the reactions of certain channels like John Campea and Collider (they are usually inclined to go into defense mode with that franchise)

and of course Alex Becker had something to say... I knew he wouldn't be able to resist 🤣

*oh and it was HILARIOUS when I heard some say this was tracking to potentially open at 150 mil.... BRUH... what were they smoking? 🤣

She should be a weapons manufacturer.  If she can make a bomb out of Star Wars, imagine the kinds of weapons grade ass cancer she can drop on opposing countries.  

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

Well I mean tbh I was never huge into Star Wars...................

I can guarantee you that THIS movie won't be the one to turn you to the darkside.  

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

I saw the new movies mainly because I wanted to see how they would continue the story.  Stuff like Solo is filling in gaps in the lore I don't care too much about.

Pretty much.  I haven't even seen the movie, but those vids plus seeing that barren parking lot on Sunday and hearing that things didn't improve today is enough.  

On the subject of movies, I recently stumbled across an oldie that I wanted to see called Tetsuo: The Iron Man.  It's not THE oldest of movies, but it's in black and white.  I also didn't know that there was a series but I havent' been able to find the others in English.  Yet.  The Iron Man can currently be found on YouTube and some other places, but I don't think posting coordinates is a good idea...................especially considering how disturbing it is.  

Edited by Deadly_Raver

LOL.  Yeah, it was always funny as a kid to hear someone you only know as a voice actor/actress getting a role in something...............Then you hear that character's voice coming out of a..................A HUMAN!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?! 

Brain: BROKEN.

Childhood: BROKEN.
Reality: BROKEN.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Main consensus I see from movie peeps I trust is Solo is a good space western film, just not a good Star Wars film. It feels unnecessary and forced in so diehard fans can go "So THAT'S how that happened" which kind of breaks up the smoothness of the rest of the film.

I'd like to see it, just not in a packed theater.

Also Maxi looks dope in SCVI.

haha, might not be a problem finding an empty theater... a certain friend sent me a pic of how empty the theater was when he went...it looked like there was literally no one else in there.  ....and we know now that it only made 103 mil over the Memorial Day weekend, which should be an embarrassment for something that is part of one of the biggest franchises in the history of film.  I think this has been a result of 2 critical things...

1. Was anyone really clamoring for a film about this character?

2. Episode 8 being probably the most divisive SW movie ever made, with a lot of folks just not liking it at all....this  has unfortunately poisoned the well, so to speak....heh, like everyone was having fun at the pool party, and some asswipe comes along and shits in the pool.

For a while I still had hope that Episode 9 might save things (*perhaps if they just disregard or pretend various things in 8 never really happened...haha like DB Super goes on as if nothing in DBGT ever happened 🤣)....but I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Edited by MillionX
On 5/31/2018 at 11:48 PM, AYO?! said:

I'd like to see it, just not in a packed theater.

Last I heard, that won't be a problem.  

EDIT:  I swear.  These dumbass lungs in a great big world commercials are gonna give me TV cancer even if I don't smoke cigs.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
1 hour ago, PussyStuffer said:

im thinking of buying a tattoo kit and giving myself tattoos. what do you guys think? good idea? bad idea?

Bad idea.  Don't do it. 😵

If you want a tattoo, pay the thousands of dollars to have some legitimate pro do it.  If you're just bored, find a hobby that isn't gonna be permanent.

There's an entire subreddit of shitty tattoos that people regret because they tried to save a few bucks and/or did it themselves and/or were drunk.

24 minutes ago, PussyStuffer said:

mm. the tattoos im planning to do arent very complex. theyre actually pretty simple. my concern is the pain factor not so much the drawing it out. 

i think its easier on someone's brain to have someone else prick you than for you to do it yourself

Maybe, but it's also harder to keep a study hand when you are in pain.

Ever since the second live action Transformers movie came out,  Ive  had 0% interest in the movies as a whole, only seeing them on video or bootleg.

The new Bumblebee movie with a new director (Travis Knight) has its first trailer out and I am now 10% excited for it.

While the design is generally similar, theyre more streamlined and look less like crumpled aluminum foil. Plus,  Bee has the G1 volkwagen body and it seems like it is a more intimate story with less explosions.

A certain jet transformer actually appears in his G1 color scheme and with an almost accurate head..GASP

ezgif-2-47ea5f444d-gif.28002241

I pray to God and Primus that this will actually be a good movie for once. Crosses fingers

Trailer