Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

I will forever still love the first Transformers movie.  Don't care what anyone says. THAT LINKIN PARK SONG AT THE END!!!!!

I've seen most of the movies since then, as silly/bad as they are. The movie designs look trash but I think Transformers was always a bit campy anyway.  Hope this one works out for you. 👍

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@misterBee This is the first Transformers 

300px-Transformersanimatedfilmposter.jpg

Yeah do you remember the random kid who had a transforming suit that contorted him into a car?  Where he and Hot Rod are driving around in a field or some shit while upbeat rock music plays in the background?

Shit was dumbbbbb.  Just a different kind of dumb.  20 years from now some kid is gonna hear that Linkin Park song from the first Michael Bay movie and get a nostalgia boner bigger than Unicron.  It's YOU GOT THE TOUCH for a new generation.

😏

ohoooooo it looks like DSP has started playing my beloved game VAMPYR......I'm intrigued by how terrible this will be...already hoping for someone to do a "This is How You Don't Play.." version later.

sheeeeit, I should be sleeping right now though... I've been up since around 10-something last night, all thanks to that game.....yes I've actually been awake for....nearly 18 hours at this point.  It's surprising I haven't actually passed out yet.

Edited by MillionX

There’s quite a few interesting dilemmas presented in Vampyr…

Currently there is a certain patient at the hospital that just happens to have delusions of being a vampire… occasionally “feeding” on another patient repeatedly… he allows it for various reasons, one of which is because due to his disfigured face, that will be the only attention he gets from women, if I recall. The guy that gets fed on by the delusional woman… he only requires a level 1 mesmorize to get so I could feed on and kill him. That raises the question though of how she will react to this… perhaps she blames herself, or (more likely) her delusional state continues and she moves on to other patients for regular “feeding”…patients who may not be down with a crazy woman biting them on occasion. Ohoooo It should be fun to see what happens here.

It would be interesting if I could actually turn this woman, making her delusions into a very real thing....surely the results of that situation would also be...."interesting"  😄

Edited by MillionX

DSP's youtube channel is down apparently?  Of course the "detractors" are all over this... Argent is LIVE with a special report, folks

*probably auto-flagged for spam? (since he posts such a huge # of vids regularly)

*edit---damnnnn and it just occurred to me that this just happens to hit him mere days away from E3!  BRUH.... this latest story-arc in the ongoing DSP saga should be a good one..

Edited by MillionX

Ohoooo the rabbit hole gets even deeper... apparently things got sorted out, so now his channel is back, no longer hidden.  Now...the thing here is that ALL his vids just re-appeared as if he re-uploaded them a few minutes ago....so this means that if you happen to be subscribed to Phil right now, your ENTIRE subscriptions page is nothing but dsp vids.  Shit is hilarious, man.... scrolling down and seeing nothing but that.  So...he was gone for a minute for apparently spamming, but now the channel has returned but as a result SUPER-spammed thousands of videos to everyone (even patreon vids previously set to "private")  I just unsubbed to get away from all of it so I could see my other channels again....and I'm sure others have unsubbed for that reason...he's already lost over 1,000 subs as I type this.

ah, actually it was about 2000 subs he lost, it seems... it shows 184k now.

Tevin had a great stream about it here.  

GTG did a much shorter vid on the event here...

As with anything dsp-related, there is the suspicion that this was all another stunt.  I think it was actually for real though; I am a bit skeptical that he's really that clever and forward-thinking, y'know?  He doesn't seem like one to really plan some sort of "grand scheme" out that has multiple phases, but he did make at least about 800 bucks we know of yesterday from fan support during this latest "crisis", which is pretty damn good (*if you made 800 a day at a regular "9 to 5" Monday thru Friday, that works out to 208k a year.)

*Oh and he went back to stream a bit yesterday; Tevin's vid covers this detail if I recall, but occasionally during the live stream, he kept leaving for a few minutes to apparently delete various vids that would be "dangerous" to his channel under today's ultra PC/rated PG sensibilities. (i.e.-- his "Top 10 Racist Moments!" kind of stuff.  The old, infamous fap vid was back, along with his Call of Duty playthru where he jokingly imitated a WW2-era Nazi saying "turn on zee ovens now!" 🤣  YES, he actually kept this shit on the channel all this time, but set to "private".  EVERYTHING was public now.)

Sheeeeit, on another note, a 5-day weekend starts for me now.... too bad Dad has plans to crash my little staycation though 😞 (*so I will need to take another "real vacation" after this one...) I intend to get as much quality time with Vampyr as possible before he shows up of course.

Edited by MillionX

I've become increasingly ruthless in Vampyr now... I fed on another citizen, and of course I'm getting much deeper into the story.  The lore they have going on here is DELICIOUS.  

*edit---oh yeah, my Mesmerize level went up to 2, finally...so of course this opens up my feeding options a bit more.  I went back and healed some folks at the hospital so that district's status is back to either high serious or stable.  There is one woman from Whitechapel that I dealt with by compelling/mesmerizing her to forget something....the humane alternative to killing her... but that district's condition worsened, and she is now "missing" 🤣

As I predicted, this is already one of my favorite games of all time.  It was guaranteed to place high in the elite ranks...simply due to the subject matter.

...this makes it all the more annoying that Dad will be on his way to barge in on my little vacation tomorrow. 😒

Edited by MillionX

there's so much going on in Vampyr, I'll have to keep some notes on the ongoing saga here....maybe space this out a bit more to reflect on awesome things as they happen and are revealed.  I'm quite powerful at this point; level 14 or so with several offensive options.... I kinda regret buying that blood barrier ability though.  A barrier ability that only defends you from ONE hit is kinda silly (*at least initially; I think it defends against more once leveled up)... it would make more sense if it just had the time limit; like a few seconds of absorbed hits, or it lasts until your stamina or blood meter run out, something like that....in just about all action games there's going to be a LOT more than just "one hit" coming at you.  I may reset my skills just to get rid of that and use the points on something else.

*Nicole Arbour popped up on the Steven Crowder youtube show recently so I was watching that... of course lots of hate-filled comments followed.  I often wonder if the hate towards her would be so strong if she happened to be ugly?  Yes I'm aware of the accusations, but I wonder if her looks are somehow a factor in the strong opinions people have about this broad? I don't really care what she's talking about either way; I'm just there to look and have freaky X-rated thoughts about her.  It's still amusing to me that so many people just go right along with Matt S. being supposedly straight... it's like an "Emperor's New Clothes" situation, man...the guy is SO damn flaming it's hilarious.  C'mon, bruh....Nicole was his "beard" for whatever reason....maybe even a mutual agreement for publicity or something...no way that relationship was a real thing; I have a tough time buying that.

Edited by MillionX

yeah that's another one of the funny things about The Last Jedi fiasco.... Kelly is actually pretty cute, imo... but it looks like they actually tried to make her look terrible with that awful outfit and hairstyle.

Well, the countdown to the destruction of my staycation begins; it appears Dad is already on the road....I have numerous 10+ hour conversations/diatribes (and various "assignments"/advice/Life Coaching) to look forward to.  It's like if all the 24-hour cable-news networks merged with a history professor that does multi-hour lectures daily....and became a sentient being in the form of a human; that's my dear ol' Dad. 

7 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

I think Kelly Tran looks decent in real life pictures. Her last Jedi hair/clothing was a bit unflattering imo.

"Unflattering"?  They made a cute Chinese chick....................UN-CUTE.  Of the many crimes, this is one of the worst.  

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

She was supposed to be a frumpy mechanic so her look made her well...unattractive. Oddly enough I liked the actress that played her sister more. From the movie scene she looked better to me

Man they put her in a potato sack and had her reciting shit throughout the movie.  That was COLD-BLOODED -Rick James

On 6/8/2018 at 8:39 AM, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

Yeah this is crazy, he was my main inspiration for wanting to travel and see the world. To this happened while he was filming another episode.

yo.  Welcome to the site mang.  

Yeah, it's crazy that this happened to a guy like him.  He's doing what I thought would be a dream job.  I would think if it were me I'd be smiling all the time.  Then again, I guess we really don't know what it's like on the other side of that screen unless we're there.  R.I.P. Mr. Bourdain.

13 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Also, did we lose the colored stripe at the top of each persons post?

It made the separation easier to see.

Colored stripe at the top? I don't think there has ever been one. Or are you talking about the stripe on the side separating the username/avatar from the rest of the post?

OR are you talking about mobile?

checking another old Vampire Diaries... up to the episode that was a lead-in to the Originals spin-off...  I forgot that this adorably hot little thing was on there, Daniella Pineda ("Sophie Devereaux"... )

such a shame she wasn't on the series for long...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4427331/ 

^whoah she's in one of the new Jurassic Park movies, apparently... 

I was thinking she was Native-American but she's listed as being Mexican-American, actually... whatever the case I'd pounce without question. 

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

Colored stripe at the top? I don't think there has ever been one. Or are you talking about the stripe on the side separating the username/avatar from the rest of the post?

OR are you talking about mobile?

I generally use chrome on my Android phone and I use the NYC 3rd strike background.

lt may be the stripe on the side. I didn't look closely before but now it feels like something was missing.

I'm probably just mis remembering how it looked.

33 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I generally use chrome on my Android phone and I use the NYC 3rd strike background.

lt may be the stripe on the side. I didn't look closely before but now it feels like something was missing.

I'm probably just mis remembering how it looked.

Mobile version did have a very thin colored strip underneath the username bar.  I suppose I can add it back if it's a problem.  Desktop version did not have this, since on desktop username is to the side rather than on top.

hmmm.  If they were going to do this, I wish they would've just went with my old idea.  My old idea was that his healing factor wasn't his true mutant power, but that his mutant power interacts with metal.  In this case, contact with Adamantium causes the incredible healing factor, but contact with some other metal...............oh,  Gold...........might cause this heat thing they're trying to run with.  Instead, they want to give him the literal hot knife that will go through butterfaced enemies.  I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of mad fans in the near future.

20 hours ago, MillionX said:

Interesting... Wolverine's claws heat up now? (*they actually get to it at about 4:45 in the vid)

Too bad CrapCum totally fucked, well shot their load in their own dirty arsehole, with the VS series.

Because this lame as fuck new power might just have had some actually interesting application as an armor-breaking property.

EDIT:

If Deadpool 3 doesn't have Ryan chiming an aside about himself, Pulverine, and a red hot poker up the ass, then it will truly be a missed opportunity.

Edited by JHDK

heh, I have a certain friend who really wanted to do the live-streaming thing as a living.... but for some reason I think laziness (*admittedly that's just my speculation; could be wrong) took over and he never kept at it.  This is actually good because he probably never would have become a success at it.  At most it would be like 2 or 3 people tuning in.....haha and of course 1 of that 2 or 3-person audience would be me.  Good thing for me is that he would likely have tried to get me to be a chat-mod or something if he did manage to get a real audience, and I don't really have the time or interest in doing that.  It is strange that he stopped though, since he had the perfect schedule to do the whole game-streaming thing... barely any hours at his actual job at the time, so he was home and online literally every day for most of the day.

but sheeeeeit, if Twitch was around back when I was in high school or early college years I definitely would've tried it too.  I'm guessing my show would be mildly successful, actually....as I'd go for more of a "raw", shock-jock sort of thing.... basically being the gaming persona equivalent of a Howard Stern or Tom Leykis.

Edited by MillionX
57 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Posting pics by themselves is fine!  Just don't make the place look like a shitty facebook feed. 

ah.  Okay.  👍 

Well, In another episode of,"Deadly Raver shouldn't have clicked that link" Another piece of my ignorance has been cured in a savage manner.  Inside this link:  Man weave.

Spoiler

@0:43   COOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hair aside, the music is on point.  👍 

Click the link if you're feeling down.  You won't be for long.

well... I'm guessing that other forum will never improve.  I keep going back but it's only for the general video games/E3 threads....such a damn downgrade over there; it's like if your PS4 Pro got magically transformed into an Atari 5200....not the 2600 or 7800 most people might remember.....the goddamn 5200.  It's that bad....that much of a drop in quality.

On another note....Gears 4 has a 5x EXP boost going on this week...in celebration of their Gears 5 announcement, of course.  Hell YES.  I did just one session of Horde and my Heavy character went from a fresh level 8 right up to 10!  Yeah, the leveling is normally so unbearably slow that this was actually a surprise to go up the last 2 levels that fast....it wasn't even a full run..everyone quit by wave 30.  It should be easy to get my Scout and Engineers to 10 then.  My old friend needs to hurry the hell up and finish the story; I told him the trailer was out for part 5 as of today, but then remembered and had to tell him that it of course includes a mild spoiler for part 4.

Spoiler

(*that old amulet Kait shows that was from her grandma...which turns out to be the locust symbol, revealing that her granny was Queen Myrrah; this was the final shot they hit you with at the very end of part 4.)

Edited by MillionX