Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

wooooooo yes one of my old favorite Foxes Martha MacCallum is on FoxNews right now... girl is absolutely legendary....the salad would get SO tossed, no question.  She is one of the best blondes I've ever seen.

sheeeit, speaking of that... I haven't really analyzed my rankings according to that category...just off the top of my head..

Blondes (*whether or not they are genuine blonde doesn't matter to me):

Allison Mack, Martha MacCallum, Trish Goddamn Stratus, Tomi Lahren, Stacey Keibler (Legend status), The Classic Legend Jenny McCarthy, and my honey Elisabeth Banks....very underrated.  Also---from back in the day--Elisabeth Shue, and Christina Applegate, Nicole Eggert (her ass was the real star of Baywatch!)....and 90s-era Pamela Goddamn Anderson....and Shannon Tweed.

Generally speaking, when it comes to the white meat I tend to prefer the redheads though; I may drop a quick list of those later, but the current champion of that category is my baby Emily Beecham, who plays "Widow" on Into the Badlands. The other major one that comes to mind right away is Jessica Chastain, then Holland Roden (RIDICULOUS redhead from the MTV Teen Wolf show)

damn I want to play some more Vampyr at the moment... but I'm probably about 10 minutes away from slipping into Dreamland....this is despite having a decent amount of sleep last night.

Edited by MillionX

Currently watching the latest video Tev did on what's going on with Dsp lately... someone actually tipped Phil $300 during a stream...  I don't really get the point of donating/tipping these people in the first place (*because what are you getting out of it?  Sure there's some online "personalities" I enjoy watching...normally of the hot girl variety...but what would I gain from donating even 1 penny to them?  Not a damn thing.) --- but once again I'm thinking--of all people....THAT GUY?  And.... 300 fucking dollars?  As Seinfield might say--WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!  What is wrong with them?  I keep wondering what their "story" is, y'know..?  Perhaps they are kids that are dipping into Mommy or Daddy's credit card..?  (*or a working person that is so well off he/she can afford to throw 300 bucks out there like it's nothing; which is still stupid, imo even if you can afford it... I keep thinking about all the other things one could do with 300 dollars; that's a new game system, that could be your bills, perhaps a car payment, some good times at a strip club, etc. etc.) If that's the case, it would be hilarious to see Mommy/Daddy's reaction once they found out about it.

*edit--also, it keeps cracking me up whenever he refers to what he does as "work" 😆

Edited by MillionX
22 minutes ago, MillionX said:

sheeeeit, currently watching Thor Ragnarok on netflix.... Cate Blanchett dressed up as Hela....holy SHIT that is some PRIME TIME Cougar hotness right there.  She could dominate me anytime, any place 😳

Yeah. While I generally like blondes better than brunettes, she's one of the few Hollywood girls who looks better with dark hair imo.Kat Dennings too. 

Its'the very pale skin that both have.

Enjoy. Many of us rank it as the best of the three Thor movies.

13 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Probably one of the strangest things a woman has done in recent times.

Canadian musicians gf sends him a fake rejection letter to dream school. Now she has to pay him 265k as restitution.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/us/dream-school-false-rejection-letter-trnd/index.html

You know I wanna cut this bitch up, but let's look at the bright side.  The Judge made her cough up 265,000USD at least and the mess got straightened up with the school.  

5 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Random: After seeing Thor Ragnarok, I would love to see Taika Waititi direct a live action He-Man movie.

He wouldn't even need a new cast.

I'm totes down with Blateela.

Ruffalo is just a quick trim away from Beastman.

And Goldblum was made to go on a Meth bender for the role of a lifetime.

Ok, overall I enjoyed the action and cool visuals of Thor Ragnarok...and the gorgeous Cate Blanchett and that other hot girl that was the Valkyrie....it doesn't exactly hit "legendary" status with me, but it was alright.  

sheeeit, regarding He-man---that is a tragically underappreciated, undeveloped IP there.  Imagine how awesome a new animated show would be, if done by the right people of course....and preferably NOT airing on Cartoon Network since they love to fuck anything over that isn't that Teen Titans Go "cute" chibi-style shit that is aimed at the 4 - 7 year old demographic.  If it were my choice I'd go for a Netflix deal on that.

On another note-----  Chris Hardwick is the latest metoo casualty

Eh.

The only real reason why the backlash will get covered in the media, is due to enough women waking up to the realization that the "movement" - movement, like the turd from the asshole of Feminism that it is (assholes within assholes... Feminception) is actually HURTING them, insofar as they can't find enough willing mooks to lift heavy shit and do all their other  work for them.

damn this is an unfortunate dilemma.... so Almighty Tevin has another stream going of Phil's stream, so we can all laugh at him once again live.... but Phil happens to be playing my game Vampyr right now...and he's further in the game that I am.  Sooooo of course I'd like to watch this but not at the cost of being spoiled for that game.

On another note---the latest from the cleaning lady at work--she said she found a condom once again on the 2nd floor.  haha we have such "interesting" people on that 2nd floor, man.

yeah.  I might have to cop that vampyr game.  I would've slept on Diablo 3 if it wasn't for Million and, unlike a certain,"Friend" of mine who used to hound me to get a game, then run away after a few days or if he gets his ass handed to him by an overgrown ladybug (N2O stage 4. LOL )  Sounds like a good one player game, so I'm down to try it.  

Don't know if any of you watch the show Colony on USA, but it's about to heat up something large.  I won't spoil anything in case there are more of you watching....................and you'll want to see tonight's episode.

I bought all the Justice league (2001) Blu rays and Batman Mask of the Phantasm recently.

They look so good. Justice league looks like a modern show. With the exception of the 1sr season,it's in widescreen.

Phantasm looks really good but not new obviously. It works in it's favor.

There are no special features except the trailer alas.

The movie is 76 min with credits yet it feels like a 45 min 2 part episode. It moves so quickly even with flashbacks.

I hope the Batman tas Blu-ray picture quality is as good as this release.

Edited by DangerousJ
13 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

I bought all the Justice league (2001) Blu rays and Batman Mask of the Phantasm recently.

They look so good. Justice league looks like a modern show. With the exception of the 1sr season,it's in widescreen.

Phantasm looks really good but not new obviously. It works in it's favor.

There are no special features except the trailer alas.

The movie is 76 min with credits yet it feels like a 45 min 2 part episode. It moves so quickly even with flashbacks.

I hope the Batman tas Blu-ray picture quality is as good as this release.

I broke and grabbed Batman Ninja from online while looking for another movie.  Might watch it tonight or Tomorrow depending on how I feel.

VAMPYR--- heh, sheeeeeit, so the bloodlust was just too strong to resist... just fed on and killed a priest, man.... I got 5,000 exp for that bastard....hell yeah, man.  I'm level 29 now....sadly it appears I'm close to the end though.  Yeah my version of "Dr. Reid" is pretty damn godlike at this point, though certain enemy combinations can still be a tough fight.

Quick advise on powers/abilities--- don't get "Blood Barrier"...maybe it's better fully leveled up but the level 1 version of this is so lame it's definitely not worth the points....it last for 5 seconds but only blocks 1 hit.

Edited by MillionX

Are there any straight single men who watch singing shows like The Voice, American Idol etc?

I guess maybe if you are a singer/musician. 

I never really got the appeal. There's no story, and Im sure the end result is partially influenced or rigged by the producers.

I would probably have to be promised food or sexual favors to watch them.

Well sure.... I watched American Idol for some seasons...but for some probably obvious reasons:

1. FINE ass girls on there every season... and I had a thing for Paula Abdul for many years....then in later years they had Jennifer Lopez on there; another legend....then Carla Diaguardi, however ya spell that.  There is smoking hot ass on every season.

2. The bad singers and performers -- this provided comedic gold for years, man....besides the performances themselves, an extra layer of hilarity was in the reactions of the judges... it especially cracked me up when Randy Jackson would get this scowl on his face like he's truly disgusted by what he's hearing....like "how dare you come in here sounding like that..."  Then there would be other times when he's holding up a sheet of paper over his face struggling not to laugh at someone.  That shit was gold, man.

I watched some of the first season of The Voice only because Christina Aguilera was on there... but that wasn't quite enough to keep me watching though....there was also a lot of other stuff on tv at that time so I never came back to that one.

Well, since I'm at the end, I checked out that Tevin stream of DSP playing thru Vampyr....

as expected, it's terrible how he plays that..... in the vid I'm watching, he's just speeding through like he wants to get the whole game over with as fast as possible.  He's running past any and all enemies he can, going out of his way to avoid fighting everything.

It's surprising he's made it so far though, considering it's a rough road difficulty-wise when you're going the "nice vampire" route in this game, avoiding the temptation to feed on the citizens. (EDIT---actually it shouldn't be a surprise, now that I think about it----if the cowardly tactic is how he's played through all this time, running away from all fights he possibly can.)  It is amazing that he somehow made it past the boss you fight before this part though....because that is one tough son of a bitch if you're a lower level.

haha, Tevin's commentary is so golden on these... "should've been fighting those dudes he's been running past for the past several hours..".... Phil was level 25 trying to fight a level 35 final boss that does absolutely retarded amounts of damage.  But yeah.. I had trouble too though; if my next strat/idea doesn't work out then I'm heading back into one of the districts to go on a feeding frenzy to get stronger.

Edited by MillionX
23 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Are there any straight single men who watch singing shows like The Voice, American Idol etc?

I guess maybe if you are a singer/musician. 

I never really got the appeal. There's no story, and Im sure the end result is partially influenced or rigged by the producers.

I would probably have to be promised food or sexual favors to watch them.

I am obsessed with the Voice. NO SHAME.

Million,

A while back I think you said you were interested in getting the 2017 TR Blitzwing figure.

The price is normally $25.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/titans-return-overlord-blitzwing-and-octone-at-ollies-bargain-outlet.1154849/

On TFW2005, some folks are reporting that the discount store, Ollie's Bargain Outlet has some stores getting him, Octane, Sixshot, and Overlord for drastically reduced prices.

($13 for Blitz/Octane) or ($20 for Sixshot/Overlord which were $45 normally)

There are stores in Nashville   

2383 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37217

and Madison , TN

2215 Gallatin Pike North Suite 101
Madison, TN 37115

I dont know if those are close to you though.

IF you want to get it from online, Toy Dojo has it for $27.

https://www.toydojo.com/titans-return-voyager-class-wave-5-blitzwing-decepticon-hazard/

(sales tax only for Texas. Shipping would be 8-9 or so. It's a reliable site I've used before.)

(I would have put Amazon but some 3rd party merchant has it for $40)

Good news.  I might have to hit them up and start my own collection over here.  Thanks for the info mang.

EDIT:  Also, A question I posted in Toonami thread that I feel I should repost here.

Do any of you use online TV services or what do you use in place of the Cable?  thanks in advance.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Deadly Raver,

I wish I had some help for finding Sludge or Snarl.

Im still looking for them myself lol

They are $17.

It seems they were either underproduced or super popular bc a lot of folks have reported that they barely are in stores. ( I got Hung-urr and Rippersnapper in March/April by luck but have not seen sludge/snarl at ALL in almost 3 months. I saw Moonracer and blackwing only once either)

They were part of the  second wave that was supposed to be out in full force around April in the US.

They are on Amazon , but sold by 3rd party merchants at jacked prices like 35. 

Though they seem to get some normal priced ones at random times during the day/night.

What may be more practical is checking Walgreens drugstores toy sections (near candy usually)

They usually have  2-3 transformers at a time for usually $18. 

I dont know if Walgreens is in your city, but it cant hurt to check. 🙂

lol.  That reminds me. I have to get some Rose Tico figures at some point if my local Walgreens still has them.  This will tell you how bad it got:  The Rose Tico character is SO hated that we Star Wars fans, the ones who originally hated the character before she got bodied online, are now buying it to show some love.   Of all the ways to end up with a fan club.............................

Also................This.

f7be80a4b0361405a1a356626bd66a94.jpg

hell yeah I definitely will be stopping by that Ollies place then....hopefully they have some other good stuff too.  

I was at a Great Escape yesterday--- it's another one of those "comics & collectibles" stores....unfortunately the visit was quite disappointing though... they had not 1 damn thing I wanted to buy in there.  That's quite the accomplishment there....for a decently large store full of comics, movies, music, random shirts, figurines, games, and systems....they somehow had nothing really cool.  They had a R.O.B. amiibo but it was part of a 3-figure package, and I didn't really want the other 2....nor did I feel like spending that much for R.O.B. anyway.  They had a Samus one but I've only ever been mildly interested in that.... never was a huge Metroid fan, actually.  The only amiibos I'd be interested in *possibly* getting are Mewtwo (which seems to be gone EVERYWHERE... I guess online is the only hope for that one) and R.O.B. the robot.  My local Best Buy still has Ryu, but I've been kinda on the fence about that one too.

*surprising thing--- nope; never interested in the Bayonetta amiibo, despite being one of the biggest fans of that franchise..... all because the pose they have her in is kinda lame, imo.  Maybe I'll get that one one day though....it also would've been nice if they had a Jeanne and Masked/Unmasked Lumen figure but I don't think they were ever made....oooh a Grace & Glory figure set would be cool now that I think of it.....hell yeah I'd buy that if the poses and sculpt were good.