Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

56 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

he would have done better with an actual crackhead representing him at his trial

I don't think anybody will ever call Rekieta in ever again after the shitshow that was Vic Mignonga lawsuit against funimation

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Is he cooked? I'd say something like "he raided it, and now he's giving it over" or "he has some silent company that can he can still do business through".

But he would have done better with an actual crackhead representing him at his trial, the way that turned out. So, I'm not sure.

He tried the secret business through his father in law...they clapped him for that shit to lol. 

Posted (edited)

damn that's pretty bad to get "partner-zoned" live on social media like that.  For most people at least this sort of thing would only happen in private.

Interesting that now the advent of social media and the internet makes it possible for countless people around the world to watch your humiliation right as it happens.

I wonder how many other dudes have been out with their female friend (that they'd rather be a true girlfriend) and get approached by someone with a microphone and camera setup for a podcast or tv show kind of thing.....and they're instantly thinking "....Oh no... please no..." probably hoping they aren't noticed and are allowed to keep on walking without being part of a segment like this.  As we have seen a few times now---the results are most likely always going to be bad.

Edited by MillionX
Posted (edited)

You know, I always thought that if I wanted to punch a hole in someone's face, it'd be a complete asshole. Nope. It's the nice guy at my job who's a project lead, but may be stupid on purpose just to fuck with me. Why, I don't know. But there's no earthly reason for how many times I have to explain stuff to him when on a task, or re-iterate an answer to a question I already answered. I've started making up reasons in my head for not just how the hell he got hired here, but got this far in life. He's old, so maybe he had a sterling reputation and good luck in his youth. Maybe a family member applied for him and pretended to be him at a job interview. Maybe he just knows someone. Either way, I've never been forced to work long-term with someone this stupid. It legit hurts me to talk to him sometimes.

This dude is affecting my life in ways neither of us could have anticipated. Though I've lost respect for Joe Rogan, I intended at some point to peek back in on his podcast at some point. No more. After hearing a real live idiot repeat the same stuff over and over again, I can't do that with Covid Joe and his dumbass republican talking points. I'm taking more risks in life, because I realize God or the universe isn't going to give me back the time I spend with this fool when I die. I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise more, because I'm deeply worried about becoming this guy when I get old.

Maybe I'm anti-social or something and he's just fine, but I've never felt rage like this.

@HD-ManYou better be so glad your captain is only trying to make you eat his "skull and crossbones" cooking. You can duck that at least.

Edited by axeman61
2 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

You know, I always thought that if I wanted to punch a hole in someone's face, it'd be a complete asshole. Nope. It's the nice guy at my job who's a project lead, but may be stupid on purpose just to fuck with me. Why, I don't know. But there's no earthly reason for how many times I have to explain stuff to him when on a task, or re-iterate an answer to a question I already answered. I've started making up reasons in my head for not just how the hell he got hired here, but got this far in life. He's old, so maybe he had a sterling reputation and good luck in his youth. Maybe a family member applied for him and pretended to be him at a job interview. Maybe he just knows someone. Either way, I've never been forced to work long-term with someone this stupid. It legit hurts me to talk to him sometimes.

This dude is affecting my life in ways neither of us could have anticipated. Though I've lost respect for Joe Rogan, I intended at some point to peek back in on his podcast at some point. No more. After hearing a real live idiot repeat the same stuff over and over again, I can't do that with Covid Joe and his dumbass republican talking points. I'm taking more risks in life, because I realize God or the universe isn't going to give me back the time I spend with this fool when I die. I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise more, because I'm deeply worried about becoming this guy when I get old.

Maybe I'm anti-social or something and he's just fine, but the rage is still there.

@HD-ManYou better be so glad your captain is only trying to make you eat his "skull and crossbones" cooking. You can duck that at least.

This guy must be an olympic idiot for you to be writing such intense poetry, man. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Haldol616 said:

RSG3 reminds me  of sausages. Lantees pantees. Do you remember that nickname I gave to you?

I don't think about you or the things you say ever, so no, don't remember. Don't have room for useless shit in my memory, getting a little old, gotta prioritize what information is worth remembering. 

You remind me of a delusional nut whose off his meds tho *shrug*

Edited by RSG3
31 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I don't think about you or the things you say ever, so no, don't remember. Don't have room for useless shit in my memory, getting a little old, gotta prioritize what information is worth remembering. 

You remind me of a delusional nut whose off his meds tho *shrug*

I’m in tears bro, I will forever remember you as “sausage” no matter how much of a respectable member of the community you are. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Haldol616 said:

Nobody cares Sausage. Do you want to insult me in person Infernoman? What are your DNA stats? What is your true height and gender?

You very clearly care A LOT lol. Get back on your meds dude. 

Edited by RSG3
10 minutes ago, Haldol616 said:

Do you want to hang out Pantees Lantees? This hardcore Mexican wanted to sell me weed after I beat him SF4. I refused to buy weed. I won some matches though.

The fact that you can't even spell "panties" correctly just kills the whole joke. Maybe your imaginary friends do get a kick out of it though

And Mexicans don't even play SF4, so you're clearly lying

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

Today was Prince's birthday....

One of my favorites of all time from this dude was "Scandalous"....

I imagine a lot of babies probably got made to this classic for sure.

Another favorite I never get tired of is Raspberry Beret 

RIP to the true GOAT. I legit shed a few tears when Prince died. Never had a celebrity death affect me like that, but his music was life changing for me. Was like losing a family member in a weird way and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

19 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

RIP to the true GOAT. I legit shed a few tears when Prince died. Never had a celebrity death affect me like that, but his music was life changing for me. Was like losing a family member in a weird way and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Yeah when Prince died it was pretty devastating.  Worst celebrity death for me was probably Robin Williams. That shit cut deep.