Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Guest Characters? In MY Street Fighter?

Rashid - trash, seems shit made by modders

It's strange, is as if they have trouble imagine cool Rashid alts, even in dropped concepts most were super bad lol, even if of these first two small ones (long blue headcloth and army green ones) were still better than shit we got as 3rd

F12x_eFXsAA2SvX.jpg

AKI - It's not great but love it, give me lot more FANG vibes than others two

Seems also something that Bayonetta's Jeanne would approve lol

Ed - i expected that, is the one he got in SF6 story artworks

whose-baby-is-this-falke-and-eds-psycho-

Pretty cool evolution of his SFV original standard design btw, plus his first alt already cover perfectly the "boxing rep" thing so it's cool alt goes somewhere else

Akuma- Look's pretty extreme and make sense considering the time skip, i'm cool with it as give him SF4 Oni alt vibes without fall into actual SF4 Oni bullshit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVXQO9bGTDaI2BPZH6JP6

love also the fact unintentionally reminds me Ikki's master too, that dude was Akuma waaay before Akuma lol

saint-seiya.jpg

15 hours ago, Dragonfave723 said:

At 0:49, Chun-Li does a standard f+mp drive rush combo and I'm trying to figure what is new here... unless it's a nerf. Supposedly f+mp is going to have a smaller cancel window or something in Season 2 according to that one Japanese twitter thread.

1 minute ago, elliephil said:

At 0:49, Chun-Li does a standard f+mp drive rush combo and I'm trying to figure what is new here... unless it's a nerf. Supposedly f+mp is going to have a smaller cancel window or something in Season 2 according to that one Japanese twitter thread.

That combo didn't work before.

44 minutes ago, elliephil said:

My bad, I was thinking of cr.mk into drive rush lol

Hey man, I had to rely on Evil Canadian to point out the changes for most of the characters. I've been too busy playing RPGs lately. I did play little bit of SF6 over the weekend. I don't want to get back into until after the update though.

1 hour ago, Bigtochiro said:

Hey how everyone doing?  I just want to ask who is the strongest in our group?  I was started training people in sf6 which 3 of them made it to master after 5 or 6 months. WHERE IS VOlT KUN?

Man I would beat the ***** outta you. I play in tourneys so be careful who you wanna challenge my dude. You wanna test your luck? Send the invite DaigoTheBeasTv

12 hours ago, elliephil said:

New Aki outfit is giving me Vash from Trigun vibes.

VashtheStampede.png

this chinese assassin guy from Fate Grand Order may work too, imagine it as a girl

S235A1IconRaw.webp

maybe for the black open "shirt" mixed with this other assassin girl ever from Fate Grand Order who is a master with poison

403927.jpg?s=19d3cd3e83dc3b82a6e2d828078

interessing similarity are some of her descriptions

"The assassins took the concept of a "Poison Damsel," a story told in ancient India, and brought it to fruition in a form of assassination tool. That is the nature of her existence. "

"Her beauty is but an illusion. Her body is immune to all sorts of poisons yet is the collection of all poisons. Her nails, her skin and even her body fluids are toxic, and she has silenced many kings and generals in their bedrooms."

"All that matters to her is whether those she touches live, or die.
So if her Master possesses a strong resistance to poison, that would be quite the sight for her to see.

Try though she might to contain herself, she would grow excited and follow her Master around, leaning on them. "

Lot of AKI vibes there, last one also remember me how she threat our avatar in WTM and her being amazed by FANG

8 hours ago, EvilCanadian said:

honda is the real winner cause they nerfed his scrub killing ability except the att invitational is on the new patch and hes still murdering scrubs lol

Capcom: "we have noticed player complaints about headbutt on block, so we have now made it unblockable."

Who wants to go online as iServeCunt and only play as Honda? 😀

• Sonero changed the title to The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

17_concept01.jpg

"A.K.I. Outfit 3 Designer Comments: We designed this while imagining A.K.I. wanting to stand next to F.A.N.G. wearing an outfit with the same materials and silhouette. She isn't simply imitating F.A.N.G's outfit, but is attempting to be close to him in her own stylish way."

17_concept02.jpg

"Rashid Outfit 3 Designer Comments: Rashid is a FooTuber who streams himself doing parkour and extreme sports. We wanted to make this outfit sporty, with compression wear, a cap, sports sunglasses, etc. He also has some "tech-wear" since he's naturally a gadget-loving character."

3 hours ago, Vhozite said:

Rashid outfit is terrible imo. Ed too

Agree on Rashid's being trash, but i don't get many hating on Ed's one

It's a waaaaaaay improved version of his SFV look

Sure people may hate that one too, but it's unavoidable part of Ed story, whole character concept lead him to build that militaristic style for his group

His solitary urban arc it's just temporary phase, he's supposed to return to lead Neo Shadaloo

My 2cents we had perfect "fighting game" costume here

zzzzz-170907039521---ed-2.png

after that i don't mind get more accurate Story costume for alts

18 hours ago, Vhozite said:

I don’t use AKI or even play SF6 but I might need to buy that costume tho.

Idk if you bought the Season Pass but in that case AKI, Rashid, Akuma and Ed alts are going to be automatically unlocked iirc