Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

Guys, does one of you buy Udon comics? I have a proposition!

I have been collecting and enjoying them until they offered them digitally. But for the last two years they offer only printed. I have bought Sagat Origins, shipped it to my country, payed huge cusoms taxes, payed for scanning it and finally enjoyed it on my big computer screen. I have noone to present the book itself and can't get myself to throw it away, so it's collecting dust on a shelve.

So my proposal is when a new Udon comic comes out I pay to one of you its nominal costs via PayPal and you scan (no foto)  it for me in good quality. Thus the comic will be free for you (just s&h stays) and I'll get my scan.😉

For now I'd need all the one-shots from the last two years scanned. If one of you is interested, please message me!🙏

Just had bit time to watch costume and colors before go to work

Ken color #10 with white hair, dark skin and black jacket remind me so much

c7a4a-16649645083081-1920.jpg

lol

Will be the edgy shits fav alt+color ever lmao

Btw i understood why Ryu's wide af "headband" (towel) with spiky hair sticking out backward gave me deja-vu (not saying idea came from there, just why felt visually familiar)

zen-rumblefish-bust.png179009593.jpg

even if i wish Ryu alt was handled like this, with hair space on top of the head not SO pushed backward

10 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

I don't like Ryu's extra wide headband.  Why couldn't they have just stuck with the way it looked in WTM?

I like it to be white, to stick with rest of color scheme, but yes, would have been much better get just a normal headband

Sad part is imho first costume where Ryu's face looks how it should lol

10 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Omg character creation just got HUGE stealth buff

@Darc_Requiemplease go check how many costumes you can save 😁

Hide contents

aVOSkIC.gif

Yeah, I just posted about it in the avatar thread. I was very happy to see the massive slot increase for gear appearance looks.

Edit: Guess who...

Spoiler

I0cWJfw.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem

At first when I saw Ryu's  third outfit I thought what he was wearing on his head was a headband, but when I look at a  youtube video showing him doing both versions of his critical art in it.  it's clearly a towel. He's wearing a damn towel on his head.

Edited by sagatryu
On 11/30/2023 at 9:43 AM, martinitolove said:

Guys, does one of you buy Udon comics? I have a proposition!

I have been collecting and enjoying them until they offered them digitally. But for the last two years they offer only printed. I have bought Sagat Origins, shipped it to my country, payed huge cusoms taxes, payed for scanning it and finally enjoyed it on my big computer screen. I have noone to present the book itself and can't get myself to throw it away, so it's collecting dust on a shelve.

So my proposal is when a new Udon comic comes out I pay to one of you its nominal costs via PayPal and you scan (no foto)  it for me in good quality. Thus the comic will be free for you (just s&h stays) and I'll get my scan.😉

For now I'd need all the one-shots from the last two years scanned. If one of you is interested, please message me!🙏

No one? Sigh...

2 hours ago, sagatryu said:

At first when I saw Ryu's  third outfit I thought what he was wearing on his head was a headband, but when I look at a  youtube video showing him doing both versions of his critical art in it.  it's clearly a towel. He's wearing a damn towel on his head.

And still the only outfit where got right face, no shit beard (1), no second day shade beard  (2)  🥲

Waiting dec 2024 for decent alt 

Edited by CESTUS III

The big mistake was adding the beard to Ryu and Akuma.

It like Sagat having hair or Kilin like in GT as Vegeta with a Mustache.

Having beards and mustache to fictional characters are more like deliberate character design that you can't remove them because it essential.

Beard and Mustache isnt essential to Akuma and Ryu to emphasize their character or show aging. Aging will always be a bad concept for a fighting game.

6 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

The big mistake was adding the beard to Ryu and Akuma.

It like Sagat having hair or Kilin like in GT as Vegeta with a Mustache.

Having beards and mustache to fictional characters are more like deliberate character design that you can't remove them because it essential.

Beard and Mustache isnt essential to Akuma and Ryu to emphasize their character or show aging. Aging will always be a bad concept for a fighting game.

Ryu and Akuma having beards makes sense whether they are aged up or not. These are vagabonds. They are nomadic walking the Earth to test their mettle in combat. The both of them being clean shaven is nonsensical unless they just can't grow facial hair. It was silly, to me, for them to make the distinction between Ryu and Ken of the former having a haggard gi and the latter having a pristine one when Ryu looks like he stepped out of a Gillette ad.

Akuma gets pass but they both are not really as vagabonds as we used to think about them in the 90s and early 2ks 

Ryu is now more of a person that engage socially as Akuma too. They are both hygienic, Also Akuma has a sense of fashion and style compare to Ryu. Special case is their training if it took months stay away from society.

They aren't really the hermits they where supposed to anymore unlike Oro. Right now it's just Oro and Necali that seems to be true nomadic characters left.