Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

8 minutes ago, JustBooming said:

Posting a clip from our Monkey Man, his slow motion work helps. Ed's fireball effects (the spiral, the blue) have more than a whiff of Rose's fireballs, imo (timestamped)

@EvilCanadianKing of the Youtube FGC Channels.

7c730d3aeecd3fc935187fcfaccf8e467f62b63f

Seriously. He's concise and knows what the hell he's talking about. He'll drop a 15 minute video that more informative than 30 to 60 minute vids from his contemporaries. I can actually watch his content and still have time to play the game covered in the video.

TLDR: Keep up the good Evil Canadian. 👍🏾

Lyrics translated via Google Translation @Darc_Requiem:

Spoiler

I'm not alone, but I feel lonely
I'm zero point zero - in tune with my feelings
I long for success but fear failure
I'm dancing at the party, but I'd actually like to go home
Rejoicing as high as heaven, saddened to death
I would like the sun, but the moon is enough
Just because I have excellent verses
Doesn't mean my heart doesn't feel hollow
And I honestly don't know where that comes from
Even in broad daylight I see everything very blurry
As if my core had been taken out at some point
I've swam too long in this deep black sea
I'm mentally unstable, I feel like a freak
I am not waging war against the world but against myself
I'm gripped by this cold, empty feeling after a victory
No matter what I achieve, it will never be enough
But I - keep fighting, my heart is my guide
The self-doubter in me - my constant companion
But I live on - quitting is not an option
Fight your own demons and take the throne
It runs like a red thread through my life
Big deeds, little talking
Because the - death awaits everyone
Must face the - raw fear
My heart is racing - memories painful
But what doesn't kill me makes me stronger
Feel the power inside me, call it core power
And the force that pulls me down - gravity
Breathe in - breathe out
No turning back - just straight ahead
The gawkers are standing at the garden fence
When will his house of cards collapse?
The pressure increases - lungs ask where the air is
Blood, sweat, and tears shimmer quietly in the moonlight
Need - not even a second, just a fraction
Don't believe in good or evil, who is guilt-free?
So focused - see everything in slow motion
Haters look like ants from up here
Break them down into protons - kick them in a high arc
Through the galaxy back to the concrete floor of facts
After a short streak of luck - setbacks follow
Because so many want to see you fall like hyenas
They don't dare to dream - they rob you of your joy
Every day they see their lives being wasted
But I wouldn't trade places with these people for even a day
They feel pathetic, even if they deny it
Feel free to laugh, I have a dream that means something to me
Come on, boy, look into my eyes - do you see them shining?
Bling Bling - I follow my instinct
So call me the Kingpin - carry gold inside me
Your motto is Lose Lose - my motto is Win Win
They called me a little loser and an idiot
While they slept, I continued training
Write on paper - everything that is boiling inside me, no time to waste
I died once already - because life shows you the bright side
And some shit happens again
But the Street Fighter in me wants to keep marching
Maybe I'll get lost every now and then on the long journey
He really has no manners - maybe they are prettier, taller, richer
But in being me, no one stands up to me
Ohohooo - And I'm not at the end yet
Screw the little man with the scythe, tell him cancel your plans
Don't wait any longer for gifts - I'm about to turn things around
And they are now raising their hands for the living legend
Was the taciturn choir boy - they called me a lab rat
Didn't belong anywhere, passenger without a boarding pass
I sold the mixtapes out of my gym bag
Click click paper and pen became the murder weapon
In every soul there is a king and a coward
You have to decide whether you are a lion or a pig today
I will release myself from the constraints within me until I am free
Or do I listen to the choirs that just complain and doubt me
And yes, timing is of course part of success
But when the chance comes, I swear I'm ready
I visualize myself killing and attacking
How I spit and massacre and then bawl like a viking
Let go of the traumas now, they taunted me as a toddler
But I broke away, I'm no longer angry with them, I forgive them
Only in battle do I make her cry terribly
You feel the words penetrate you like a sharp katana
This is a message to my former self
The future scares you very much, but please don't be afraid
Every word she says stings and is a burden for you
But be sure that their light will soon go out shortly
And of course I'm scared, the thought of it
Failing cramps my entire mind
That's why I don't wait long - because I'm growing from it
I broke through this wall and I start the fight!

On 2/10/2024 at 8:47 AM, Dracu said:

While I don't necessarily agree with the criticism that Ed reduced other boxer's chances to be in the game (especially since now he borrows a little more from Dudley, whit the dash backs and whatnot), I can see the point that three boxers is a bit much, when there are so many other untapped martial arts they could represent.

My reasoning for it was simple

While i hope Dudley (or at least Rog, wich sadly is more likely) will make it in SF6, traditionally SF had one pure boxer in each chapter, with the exception of SF4 arc

SF1 Mike

SF2 Rog

SFA Rog

SF3 Dudley

SF4 Rog and Dudley

SFV Rog

SF6 Ed?

My fear is that now that they made Ed a more "pure boxer" (something he was'nt in SFV) they may feel satisfied and consider boxing covered in SF6

On reality i think by the end of SF6 i'm 51% confident i will get either Dudley or Rog, but still that 49% concern me as despite giant improvement i still don't consider SF6 Ed an ideal boxing rep for a SF chapter

Imho

Dudley >>> Rog >>>>>> SF6 Ed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SFV Ed

Not listing Mike as in ideal world Mike is just Rog lol

Edited by CESTUS III
On 2/12/2024 at 4:38 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

@EvilCanadianKing of the Youtube FGC Channels.

Seriously. He's concise and knows what the hell he's talking about. He'll drop a 15 minute video that more informative than 30 to 60 minute vids from his contemporaries. I can actually watch his content and still have time to play the game covered in the video.

TLDR: Keep up the good Evil Canadian. 👍🏾

I like the ed trailer cause it gave me a reason to talk about anything SF cause there sure is a lack of SF6 content going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2/13/2024 at 1:17 AM, biachunli said:

This  is PERFECT!!! 

Personally, I prefer that character themes not have lyrics in them.

On 2/13/2024 at 8:56 AM, CESTUS III said:

Imho

Dudley >>> Rog >>>>>> SF6 Ed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SFV Ed

Yho is correct.

Edited by DarthEnderX

Btw wonder if this

GGYACJSaIAAkypk?format=jpg

wink at likely-alive-Bosch with super short red hair seen at the end of WTM jogging with group Buckler trainee in MC

-timestamped-

ps: of course wanting to find contrary argument we could say we seen concepts like shaven/short hair Luke or bald Manon, but this feel being treated differently. It's not a small element to show how the model it's supposed to work, they made it basically as relevant as the other one with the Bosch look we know already.

Plus in this very thread we was discussing if reddit theory is right (i believe it) and that's Bosch he currently have very short red hair, and here we are😁

Edited by CESTUS III
1 hour ago, CESTUS III said:

uhhh this would be goldmine to me, but wonder why artworks are cut like shit 🤔

If you read the comment post they intend to present the full concept art exclusively at some convention before they release them online. 
 So he teases some glimpses to TwitteX to build hype around it  

Edited by bakfromon
2 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Know most of you people can't give less fucks about WTM character creation, but can't wait to see that moveset (mostly the normals, but maybe few specials too) on my Dudley lol 🤩

Btw cool to see desperation Lv3, that's new

1 hour ago, bakfromon said:

If you read the comment post they intend to present the full concept art exclusively at some convention before they release them online. 
 So he teases some glimpses to TwitteX to build hype around it  

Thanks dude 👍

I haven't checked into this thread in a while so I don't know if this was discussed already. I started playing Tekken 8's story and I fucking hate it. I've never had my intelligence insulted like this since the peak dark ages of WWE programming. How the fuck does this narrative treat war criminal Jin like a shonen protagonist and expect me to just buy into it? How is the villain of the story the only one making sense when it comes to Jin? How is Jin walking around free backstage in an arena and not having most of the people in try to kill him? The worst thing about this for me is that this story can work if someone else was the protagonist. This story would make far more sense if Lars was the lead over Jin. 

On 2/15/2024 at 10:53 PM, CESTUS III said:

Btw wonder if this

GGYACJSaIAAkypk?format=jpg

wink at likely-alive-Bosch with super short red hair seen at the end of WTM jogging with group Buckler trainee in MC

-timestamped-

ps: of course wanting to find contrary argument we could say we seen concepts like shaven/short hair Luke or bald Manon, but this feel being treated differently. It's not a small element to show how the model it's supposed to work, they made it basically as relevant as the other one with the Bosch look we know already.

Plus in this very thread we was discussing if reddit theory is right (i believe it) and that's Bosch he currently have very short red hair, and here we are😁

Apologies if this has already been discussed before, I've been gone from here for a while so I don't want to really scour through 100+ pages to see if this was already mentioned lol.

It's definitely Bosch and they're definitely teasing his survival/return;

https://x.com/82kmnr_works/status/1759008481074364694?s=20

spacer.pngspacer.png

The person with the cap running with the other Buckler recruits has the same hair and scar across the eye that Nakayama recently posted for Bosch (which you posted in the reply I quoted). I'm not sure if Bosch had this scar before being blown up at the end of World Tour because you can kinda see something similar to it under his hair in the other artwork Nakayama posted;

spacer.pngspacer.png

Also to add a bit more fuel to the fire, Luke's birthday artwork has someone wearing the same hat as the NPC/Bosch. It's coincidentally just obscured enough to not see who it is for sure, but it's pretty obvious it's Bosch (thanks @Lord_Vegafor pointing this out on Twitter, I never noticed this until I saw you point it out);

spacer.png

At the risk of being completely wrong in the future, I'm calling it now; Bosch IS alive and will be playable in the future, maybe as soon as Season 2. There's way too many deliberate nods here to chalk it up as just asset reuse or some random NPC we're not meant to notice.

Edited by Scotia
48 minutes ago, Scotia said:

The person with the cap running with the other Buckler recruits has the same hair and scar across the eye that Nakayama recently posted for Bosch (which you posted in the reply I quoted). I'm not sure if Bosch had this scar before being blown up at the end of World Tour because you can kinda see something similar to it under his hair in the other artwork Nakayama posted;

It seems Bosch has always had some sort of face scar that he covers up with his hair. You can kinda see it in the game too, before his brainwashing and sacrifice. 

spacer.png

Not only does the pink hat guy have Bosch's scar on his face, but also his shoes and same-colored pants.

The pink hat just seems to be a recolor of his traditional red white and blue cap. I would go as far as to say that Bosch is indeed alive after the events of the World Tour.

Edited by bakfromon
8 hours ago, Scotia said:

Apologies if this has already been discussed before, I've been gone from here for a while so I don't want to really scour through 100+ pages to see if this was already mentioned lol.

Yeah, we spoke about it before but the pics you posted are super clean compared to the material we was using (screenshots made by the first dude who noticed it and made a reddit post), wich help us get final confirmation is indeed Bosch 👍

Another kinda anime foreshadow was his lil sister Yua words, she's sure he'll back no matter what

8 hours ago, bakfromon said:

The pink hat just seems to be a recolor of his traditional red white and blue cap. I would go as far as to say that Bosch is indeed alive after the events of the World Tour.

The pink hat is the same he bought in the first mission with our avatar

(timestamped)

Bosch started have good time after passing bit of time with our avatar, there's a cutscene where clearly imply that would love continue that life but he can't (as he have his mission to free Nayshall from JP)

I like the idea he refused help first time, but now changed his mind 

The hilarious part is how useless has been under story pov Avatar beating JP's (JP himself laugh about it)

We did'nt killed him

We did'nt captured him

We did'nt achieved shit lol

Guess one possibility is Avatar at least took Bosch body to give him decent funeral, only to discover that he was still alive and transported him somewhere (Nayshall rebels cave-HQ?) then was chosen live undercover at Buckler being safest option for him

I think in S2 we will find him as NPC at Buckler HQ, curious to see his moveset if is changed... very first Bosch used Luke style because was training at his gym, but after we seen bit more of his unique style, even if was Psycho Power version, would like see a version of the latter without purple shit lol

Speaking of PP wonder if he's clean now or got still some inside his body

EDIT: @bakfromonbeen faster on the hat 😄

Edited by CESTUS III
22 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

The pink hat is the same he bought in the first mission with our avatar

This makes me think that the Luke birthday artwork could be taken one of two ways. 
spacer.png

It could either be a nod to either the Avatar or Bosch. It’s meant to reference that first mission between the two characters. 

27 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

Guess one possibility is Avatar at least took Bosch body to give him decent funeral, only to discover that he was still alive and transported him somewhere (Nayshall rebels cave-HQ?) then was chosen live undercover at Buckler being safest option for him

We know that Bosch is implied to be dead given what JP says after we see his charred body. 

Kinda like how Bison implies Nash is dead after shooting him with aircraft and then throwing him from a waterfall , or how Akuma implies the same with Gouken. They both turned out to be alive after even after having suffered mortal wounds (although Nash had some help from Illuminati.)

There seems to be a running theme in SF that even if a character has canonically suffered severe damaged and is implicated to be dead it doesn’t mean they’re actually dead. 

18 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

How the fuck does this narrative treat war criminal Jin like a shonen protagonist and expect me to just buy into it? How is the villain of the story the only one making sense when it comes to Jin? How is Jin walking around free backstage in an arena and not having most of the people in try to kill him?

What's their other option?  Get rid of Jin, and then let Kazuya enslave the world instead?  Because Jin is the only one who can stop him.

It's not like they just gloss over it.  It's gets brought up, like, 50 times during the story.

Granted, he should probably be arrested when it's all over.  But by the end, he's just saved the world.  So according to Vegeta's Law, that cancels out the past atrocities.

Edited by DarthEnderX
9 hours ago, bakfromon said:

It could either be a nod to either the Avatar or Bosch. It’s meant to reference that first mission between the two characters.

Yeah, actually even on avatar may make sense not show the face (or anything else) , to keep it whatever the player made it look like

10 hours ago, bakfromon said:

We know that Bosch is implied to be dead given what JP says after we see his charred body. 

Kinda like how Bison implies Nash is dead after shooting him with aircraft and then throwing him from a waterfall , or how Akuma implies the same with Gouken. They both turned out to be alive after even after having suffered mortal wounds (although Nash had some help from Illuminati.)

There seems to be a running theme in SF that even if a character has canonically suffered severe damaged and is implicated to be dead it doesn’t mean they’re actually dead. 

One thing i noticed by the artworks is it's true Bosch had the scar also before the explosion, but the color changed... original was normal scar tissue, now seem getting charred turned it black/dark gray

Super short hair also make sense as long hair of begin got burned

Overall i hope when he will end up playable one day (not sure if S2, i think to make a parallel with our Avatar progress they may wait late seasons to consider him SF main cast worthy... also because if he become main cast our avatar would use him too as Master), i hope we get also original Bosch design wich i liked a lot and i already pick it over whatever modern/urbanized shit they will invent for standard short-hair Bosch lol

Give me OG Bosch (right) as first alt and tournament Bosch (centre) as 2nd alt... throw in trash can OG without red cloth (left)

bosch_swap_over_luke___street_fighter_6_

10 hours ago, bakfromon said:

Yeah lol iirc back when we was discussing this, i made the joke in SF if they say you're dead you're probably alive lol

Btw as said also Yua's words where huge hint, was something like "does'nt matter what happen to him, Bosch will ever return to me"

Another point made in the past, speaking of Yua our avatar words were even bigger hint... if he was dead, after beating JP avatar would have took the body (wich looked charred but still entire) for the funeral and his family/Yua will know

Avatar had to tell that because can't break the secret Bosch survived

3 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

What's their other option?  Get rid of Jin, and then let Kazuya enslave the world instead?  Because Jin is the only one who can stop him.

It's not like they just gloss over it.  It's gets brought up, like, 50 times during the story.

Granted, he should probably be arrested when it's all over.  But by the end, he's just saved the world.  So according to Vegeta's Law, that cancels out the past atrocities.

I would have preferred if Lars was the lead instead like in T6.

My issue with the other characters is how they just gloss over what Jin has done. Leo is the only one who has the proper response and even they eventually apologize to Jin like wtf.

If he's the lead just because he's the only one strong enough to be on Kazuya 's level fine but the narrative is actually trying to redeem him and fuck that noise.

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

I would have preferred if Lars was the lead instead like in T6.

My issue with the other characters is how they just gloss over what Jin has done. Leo is the only one who has the proper response and even they eventually apologize to Jin like wtf.

If he's the lead just because he's the only one strong enough to be on Kazuya 's level fine but the narrative is actually trying to redeem him and fuck that noise.

It seems to me, at least from the outside, that Namco royally fucked up with Jin and more or less tried to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Like they regret that arc, if they were insistent upon going doing that route with Jin, maybe they should have had Devil Jin just take over. For all the insanity with Devil Jin it seems, not deep into to Tekken, that "regular" Jin did far more evil. From a story standpoint, what evil had Devil Jin actually done? From my basic understanding, the only time Jin went "Thanos" he did so of his own free will.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It seems to me, at least from the outside, that Namco royally fucked up with Jin and more or less tried to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Like they regret that arc, if they were insistent upon going doing that route with Jin, maybe they should have had Devil Jin just take over. For all the insanity with Devil Jin it seems, not deep into to Tekken, that "regular" Jin did far more evil. From a story standpoint, what evil had Devil Jin actually done? From my basic understanding, the only time Jin went "Thanos" he did so of his own free will.

The only times devil Jin ever pops up is when Jin's live is in danger. Pre-T8 he had no control of the transformation and would go berserk. In T6 he takes control of the zanbatsu, declares war on the world and starts mass murdering people around the world so he can awaken Azazel, the originator of the devil gene. This was a conscious decision on Jin part. What T8 is trying to do with can fuck all the way off.

6 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

One thing i noticed by the artworks is it's true Bosch had the scar also before the explosion, but the color changed... original was normal scar tissue, now seem getting charred turned it black/dark gray

Super short hair also make sense as long hair of begin got burned

The point was that he always had a scar on his face. Sure it changes color and if you notice when he’s brainwashed with Psycho Power it shines purple. 

The point is people think that Capcom is reusing assets and the person in the end credits scene isn’t Bosch but just another NPC that copies his likeness. 

Many of the Buckler NPCs ironically wear the pink hat, although the model featured in the ending is definitely  just Bosch. They could’ve used any other character model but they decided to just cut his hair. They even have concept art for it. So he’s definitely not just reused assets. 

4 hours ago, bakfromon said:

The point was that he always had a scar on his face. Sure it changes color and if you notice when he’s brainwashed with Psycho Power it shines purple. 

The point is people think that Capcom is reusing assets and the person in the end credits scene isn’t Bosch but just another NPC that copies his likeness. 

Many of the Buckler NPCs ironically wear the pink hat, although the model featured in the ending is definitely  just Bosch. They could’ve used any other character model but they decided to just cut his hair. They even have concept art for it. So he’s definitely not just reused assets. 

Not only that but him having short hair currently make perfect sense lore wise 👍

14 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Like they regret that arc, if they were insistent upon going doing that route with Jin, maybe they should have had Devil Jin just take over.

They should have pulled a Code Geass.

Have Jin kill Kazuya, then have Jin take up the role of the villain willingly, so that someone will kill him and erase the Devil Gene from the world.

27 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

I'd really love to see what the SF6 team would do with Elena's design.  I'd love to see her outfitted in something less rural.

As somebody who hates whole urban/modern shit and love good old  Super Stereotype Circus 2

I allow it as long i get classic Elena as Alt

But stage needs to be shameless savannah safari with elephants, giraffes, rhinos and shit cheering on background

5 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

Obviously.  I just think it's time to get something besides the battlethong as her main.   Just like Urien.

Well, guess it's kinda inevitable considering the pattern of SF6 alts 👍

Just as aesthetic point would not have complained to get two takes on the tribal style (one new maybe kenyan dress, other being classic design), but as said i'm fine as long i get at least one... and tbh admit it's indeed more coherent her getting mixed stuff since we know she did'nt spent whole life with her tribe in Kenya, as canon wise she has lived in France and Japan too

Maybe not as standard/first, and second MUST be Classic, but as third i would not mind  if they wink at Nadia

tumblr_nc66rsRuly1ruyhzeo1_500.gif

Man, I hope Tom becomes playable sometime in the future, keeping his Jean Reno inspired design. If he's stronger than Alex and has ties to the Secret Society, he would certainly be a fun addition with plenty of intrigue around him.

I think you can easily tie Remy in their story too, considering his rivalry with Alex in 3rd Strike was never really explained. Maybe they're estranged brothers, or maybe Remy is Tom's son, who was forced to abandon his family after getting entangled with the Society and wanted to keep them safe from harm. 

This would make Remy more involved in the story, while also demonstrating some of the reach The Secret Society has and their influence on the SF3 cast, much like how Shadaloo have been for the SF2 cast.

Edited by Dracu
4 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Nice little thread about New Generation from Scotia.

That's so fucking cool, only one char in and already there's lot to discuss... hope he continue

Few considerations

- I ever thought Tom to be indeed very strong, but more or less around Alex's level.

I was more or less spot on thinking Tom having greater technique and Alex compensating with being larger/stronger... to some extent how i ever tought Nash and Guile, with the latter that ever felt like less skilled but stronger/tougher guy

One guess i made back then was that further hint Tom is that good, is that ill usually does'nt fuck up fighters, as see them as valuable precious creatures for his new world... this made me guess Tom was so good to force him into a serious fight rather than hold back/soft sparring

I also have the theory Tom may have defeated Urien, as Urien for some mysterious reason hate Tom (add that maybe also know Gill defeated him, would further worse the humiliation)

But learning Tom is supposed to have big gap above Alex, actually by the answer even physically Alex consider Tom the superior fighter

All this make me think even more that Gill vs Alex may have been to some extent a troll job (like often Gill does)

We know Tom admitted Gill fucked him up in a fair fight... and Tom seems to be much better than Alex

Later with Oro we learn Ryu and Gill are around same level, and we know Ryu it's absolutely superior to Alex (literally perfect him, showing him there's a whole league above)

-Vague answer about him having brothers/sisters is interesting, open door to bunch of theories (in particular involving Secret Society)

-The vague answer about Ryu maybe it's related to Q&A covering just NG, while later in TS they fought

4 hours ago, Dracu said:

Man, I hope Tom becomes playable sometime in the future, keeping his Jean Reno inspired design. If he's stronger than Alex and has ties to the Secret Society, he would certainly be a fun addition with plenty of intrigue around him.

Would love that, hope they did'nt gave up on Alex lore to focus on Luke... lucky SFV ASF still recognized a future ahead for him

Btw yeah even without rights hope they stick with Jean Reno look, at least to some extent

4 hours ago, Dracu said:

I think you can easily tie Remy in their story too, considering his rivalry with Alex in 3rd Strike was never really explained. Maybe they're estranged brothers, or maybe Remy is Tom's son, who was forced to abandon his family after getting entangled with the Society and wanted to keep them safe from harm.

To help that one cool detail about Tom profile is his "likes": Patricia, training, croissants, Alex

Croissants may link him to France, be it wink at Reno or hint about potential link to Remy's story (or both)

Being italian (where is pretty common breakfast food, just got one lol) no idea if for americans/New Yorkers croissants are a bizzarre choice or common there too, but would not be first time Capcom use food in the likes thinking at the character national/cultural background

4 hours ago, Dracu said:

This would make Remy more involved in the story, while also demonstrating some of the reach The Secret Society has and their influence on the SF3 cast, much like how Shadaloo have been for the SF2 cast.

Would be ok with Remy making it into SF6, guaranteed new design would help him lot too lol

If ever happen hope they would take it as chance to make him Savate rep... or better to be more accurate Remy using open hand for slaps and palms make his style more like Chausson or very early street Savate, the "ancestor" of what later became the "sport Savate" we know today wich like kickboxing for arms strikes just use normal boxing techniques

Considering how anachronistic SF is it's possible Remy without father could have learned it in Paris streets

15 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I found the answer about Ryu's favorite type of woman interesting. I maybe reading too much into but the meaning Sakura's name makes me wonder. Cherry Blossom's bloom to signify the being of Spring. Ryu's favorite type of woman "looks good in the Japanese Spring time." 🤔

Wait wait wait... we got other characters Q&A, it hought there was only Alex lol

Btw Ryu in SF6 said something strange about Sakura that may hint something 😁

4 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

Wait wait wait... we got other characters Q&A, it hought there was only Alex lol

Btw Ryu in SF6 said something strange about Sakura that may hint something 😁

Scotia did the entire cast. It's a Twitter Thread. You click the Alex one and you see the others. At work, so I only read a few of them. Alex, Ryu, Sean, Elena, and Oro to be specific. Sean and Elena are 17 years old. So that means Laura would be 23 at the time and Fabio would be 24. It makes me curious about SFV's time line. Sean looks 15 at most when he runs into Ken.