Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

15 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It's fucking mind blowing to me how many people do not understand this at all. 

Now people are pissed Nintendo DMCA'd a site selling their sheet music without a license for it. Yea thats called stealing you idiots.

I pirate plenty of stuff, but I don't cry when the law comes knocking. I find a new port to plunder like a proper pirate ☠️ 👌 

Indeed.  And the thing is, their  IPs ARE their life blood. Nobody would buy their consoles if you could play Mario, Zelda, Smash, etc on PS or PC. Those IPs are probably the main thing that make Nintendo a valuable company and ensure their future. So I kind of understand them protecting them like they do.

11 hours ago, MillionX said:

Interesting... quite a few things I didn't even know about the game...

yep I've been hooked on this lately....a new addiction has begun.  I haven't dealt with the PvP aspect of the game yet though.  Eventually I do intend to seek out a clan of fellow like-minded vamps, probably.

Yeah this game is on my radar too. I was thinking about just buying it and having it skip the line in my backlog but... Still, I'm looking forward to this one. It gives me Warcraft 3 vibes too.

Edited by DoctaMario

Matt Booty would do well to shut the fuck up before he puts his foot any futher into his mouth then he already has. 

His entire explanation makes the situation even fucking worse.

Honestly the entire acting board of chuckle fucks over there at Xbox should shut the fuck up, all their attempts to explain away their corporate dumb fuckery just makes them look even worse then if they had said nothing and left it at us thinking they where just assholes. Now we know for a fact they are stupid assholes instead of just assholes. 

Edited by RSG3

man that final battle and the music for it in Elden Ring is truly one of the most epic things I've ever experienced in gaming.  The reprise of the main theme and everything... automatically makes it clear that you are indeed at the "grand finale" showdown there.

...still surprising that I actually made it that far in the first place, and went on to eventually win.  I can't say enough good things about that masterpiece.  Hopefully my slowpoke friend from the college days will get around to it some day.

There's just too many games fighting for my attention at the moment---

V-Rising, Diablo 3 again, Baldur's Gate 3, Stellar Blade, Shredder's Revenge, Vampyr and Warhammer Boltgun.  ...and these are just the ones that are fresh on my mind.

Me watching Maws ignore my teammates and go for me in Salmon Run in Splatoon 3:

So What No GIF

I guess my squid cheeks must be better than my inkling/octoling teammates because I am a MAGNET for these suckers.

------

Yo, we are getting a Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom aiimbo, right? 

Edited by RegH81
14 hours ago, RegH81 said:

Yo, we are getting a Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom aiimbo, right? 

Doubtful. They would have announced a companion amiibo during the games announcement. 

That said, there is very, very slim possibly of it happening. The Japanese website for the game says the game is amiibo compatible. But that also doesn’t really mean anything as most 3DS and switch games that have been amiibo compatible don’t have their own companion amiibo. 

Edited by iStu X
59 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Doubtful. They would have announced a companion amiibo during the games announcement. 

That said, there is very, very slim possibly of it happening. The Japanese website for the game says the game is amiibo compatible. But that also doesn’t really mean anything as most switch games that are amiibo compatible don’t have their own companion amiibo. 

Pshaw, what do YOU know about Amiibos? Do you even have any? 

30 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Some of the original M&L devs are working on Brothership

Which means it’s likely ILCA with Monolith Soft supporting. A lot of key people from AlphaDream went to work for those companies or have stayed in good standing with them since the company dissolved. Iirc the Headwriter for the first 3 M&L RPG’s was hired as a scenario writer at Monolith.