Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 hour ago, scorp said:

Who is this guy? And how reliable is he?

Honestly I wouldn’t know outside of PWinsider and SRS most are just throwing darts at the wall. Heck Dave is pretty much just lifting stuff off these guys and reposting. So far Bodyslam.net is the one who’s come out of left field with the AEW scoops which says a lot about where Dave stands.

I think it's disgusting shitting on athletes for putting their mental health before some BS competition. Ima start deleting idiots on my social media soon, some have even invoked Muhammed Ali's name to talk down on athletes. 

EDIT: And fuck WWE for trying to trademark Keith Lee's name, then punishing him 

Edited by HD-Man
3 hours ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Anyone who retweet’s Disco Inferno shit is bottom tier. Scarlett is no better she’s full on Trumper.

Gross. This just made her became even less attractive to me. Which I didn’t even think was possible 

Edited by iStu X
5 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Knowing what Reginald can do it's puzzling why they made him a punching bag for the women division for so long. 

Because that's how wwe rolls. This year has been the year of butler angles. Every fed has done one wwe, nxt and aew. 

14 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Hell if we're bringing back old Jericho opponents, just take Dean Malenko out of the production chair and into the fray again.

ARM-BAR

haha I'm definitely excited to see the rest of the labours. If they are all older ex-Jericho enemies or just surprise guests.

It's great.

23 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Hell if we're bringing back old Jericho opponents, just take Dean Malenko out of the production chair and into the fray again.

ARM-BAR

To my knowledge he's had a slew of health issues. Like stroke type stuff... I hope he isn't coming back. At least juvi is still active in wrestling 

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Bischoff called it and not surprising going after the niche groups will come at a price.

What price? Plenty of companies will take that spot if DOMI-HOES doesn’t want it!

DOMINOES SOFT AS BABY SHIT

MDK ALL DAY

10 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

We don't know why. Something must have happened

Bryan and punk happened. The reports are they are worried it'll take away from him winning. Especially punk in Chicago.. Which I don't agree with. I think it'd be special overall.