Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

2 hours ago, DrLariat said:

That view with the titantron in the back so much better for wrestling 

Looks a lot like dor2

Kayden has a thick pinay ass

Day of Reckoning one of the closest wrestling games we got to a No Mercy if you don't count the Def Jam games. I'm definitely interested in what this AEW game is gonna do

And honestly this is yuke's they developed the wwe games. Expectinv them to not use assets they have developed for the 2k games is dumb.

Becauae the movement selling and planchas are the same from 2k19

The only difference i see is the view with the tron in the background.

The thing that worries me is the lack of gm mode and hopefully aew scores a deal to do custom entrance themes.

If they do custom themes and unlimited caw could be amazing

13 hours ago, scorp said:

Just watched the Chyna Vice documentary. 

I’ve never been so mad and sad at the same time. So many fucking goddamn cocksuckers in her life. Fuck them all. Including HHH. 

I didn't know she was subjected to that much insanity from the creeps that were associates and managers.

3 hours ago, Jurassic said:

I didn't know she was subjected to that much insanity from the creeps that were associates and managers.

She got fucked over bad. Then they put her in the hall of fame....after she died. It always came off as a way for them to shut the fans up more than genuine. Like she was woman that primary competed against dudes. HHH basically chucked her in the trash can after hooking up with Stephanie. This is a pet peeve of mine. Not just confined to Joanie's situation.  I'm kind over these promotions talking about how great someone is after they've passed on when they knew they were in trouble before they died. They did fuck all to help them when they could. 

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

She got fucked over bad. Then they put her in the hall of fame....after she died. It always came off as a way for them to shut the fans up more than genuine. Like she was woman that primary competed against dudes. HHH basically chucked her in the trash can after hooking up with Stephanie. This is a pet peeve of mine. Not just confined to Joanie's situation.  I'm kind over these promotions talking about how great someone is after they've passed on when they knew they were in trouble before they died. They did fuck all to help them when they could. 

100% dude. Fucking scum. 
The manager. The director. And HHH. 

Haven't watched much WWE in ages, that said I did catch a few Reigns matches here and there. They seemed to be determined to push him as a baby-faced despite the crowd seemingly hating his guts. It reminded of The Rock. He was the babyface super nice Rocky Maivia that no one liked but they caught on and he became a heel. The Rock. Except they didn't stick with his babyface role near as long as they did with Reigns.

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Haven't watched much WWE in ages, that said I did catch a few Reigns matches here and there. They seemed to be determined to push him as a baby-faced despite the crowd seemingly hating his guts. It reminded of The Rock. He was the babyface super nice Rocky Maivia that no one liked but they caught on and he became a heel. The Rock. Except they didn't stick with his babyface role near as long as they did with Reigns.

Reigns was a Top 3  merch-seller as a face, especially after he revealed his battle with leukemia.  Yes, he got booed out of the building, but there was a contingent of people buying his stuff who adapted that in a "YOU SUCK" Angle sort of way.  At the same time he definitely needed some freshening up once that played its course, and thus we are here now.  

Edited by Psychoblue
21 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Jesus, what have they done to Nikki Cross? I think this is what they tried to do to Neville at one point. Smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

She thick in that new attire tho 👀

Given her energy I think she can make it work, her babyface run was enjoyable. Now the question is what’s the endgame.

4 minutes ago, scorp said:

I think Nikki has the ability to work this gimmick into success. The problem is, will she get booked into success. 

Apparently the gimmick change was 100% her idea. So let’s see happens. I know someone mentioned on Twitter she looks like Booster Gold and I can’t fucking unsee it. 😂

40 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Apparently the gimmick change was 100% her idea. So let’s see happens. I know someone mentioned on Twitter she looks like Booster Gold and I can’t fucking unsee it. 😂

Her idea? Nice. She knows what to do then. But it’s the booking that I’m scared of lol

Can she beat the super mage Bliss.