Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

Just now, HD-Man said:

Murphy and Black need to hit NJPW as soon as possible. Ruby Riot needs to go to AEW to strengthen the women's division. Braun should go there too, AEW needs more true heavyweights, then again, they kinda poorly book the ones they already have 

Never liked Braun. I hope TK doesn't sign him.

1 minute ago, scorp said:

Never liked Braun. I hope TK doesn't sign him.

I understand. But I thought Braun was dope when he was just wrecking mfers (especially Roman). He managed to get over as fuck then WWE dropped the ball. Didn't help he seemed to be injured alot as well, I feel he has some value to offer still tho

And anybody think they're trimming fat in order to get ready to sell WWE? My cousin seems to think so

4 minutes ago, Dragonfave723 said:

The most puzzling release of all of them is Black. He cut all these promos on Smackdown, WWE just made new shirts/merchandises for him and then this happened.  What does this means for his wife, Vega, who's rumored to be coming back to the company...?  

Makes as much sense as breaking up successful tag teams.

6 minutes ago, Dragonfave723 said:

The most puzzling release of all of them is Black. He cut all these promos on Smackdown, WWE just made new shirts/merchandises for him and then this happened.  What does this means for his wife, Vega, who's rumored to be coming back to the company...?  

Wasn't Black feuding with Big E on Smackdown? That's dead in the water

5 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

I know y'all are waiting to hear my thoughts on WWE coming apart.  Here we go.

Everyone keeps talking about how much better WWE will be once Vince is gone.  I think we're about to find out if that's true.  

hahaha And this guy says the opposite

Just now, Psychoblue said:

I have no idea who that guy is and it's not like some of these moves haven't been seen in the past to situations where they actually do sell or relinquish control.  

I just gotta say, it's so fun being a wrestling fan.

Most interesting business to be a part of hahaha

9 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Somebody just reminded me of all the shit Braun said about indie wrestlers not having steady work, now look at him. He definitely burned some bridges now that I recall, AEW might be a no-go😬

He really thought he was safe.

Let's hope that humbles him.

47 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

I know y'all are waiting to hear my thoughts on WWE coming apart.  Here we go.

Everyone keeps talking about how much better WWE will be once Vince is gone.  I think we're about to find out if that's true.  

I think in our fantasy booking it was gonna be run by a prowrestling person like triple h or steph... Not a random buisness man

if Vince really does cash out, I want for him to finally do a series of long shoot interview, even if in the form of a memoir or some HBO special "An Evening with Mr. McMahon."

Everyone knows what people have accused him of.  I want to hear his side.  If he lies out of his ass, so be it.  If he admits all these things and justifies it, so be it.  But I want to hear his side, from his mouth, uncut without any ambiguity from editors of the puff pieces WWE does with their documentaries.  That's well over 60 years of professional wrestling history as a promoter, announcer, wrestler and booker in that brain and I want to see all that history documented before senility finishes the job.  

Edited by Psychoblue

I personally do think they are selling. Bringing a new guy in who knows buisness not wrestling. Plus all these cuts.. It reminds me alot of ufc selling to wme. It's basically saying look at all the improvements we are doing.. It's basically flip this house for businesses 

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Somebody just reminded me of all the shit Braun said about indie wrestlers not having steady work, now look at him. He definitely burned some bridges now that I recall, AEW might be a no-go😬

I completely forgot he did that. Well, that will make things difficult for him.

Guess who 

"November, right around the election. It all started with woke cancel culture that just wants to attack people because they have views they don't agree with. It started specifically with me and WWE was when David Bixenspan started attacking me. That's when the ball got rolling."

"A month before WrestleMania, I get a call from my department head, Scott Armstrong, who says, 'Somebody tested positive at work, we're asking everyone to quarantine.' I called him back and was like, 'I have stuff to do. I'm not sick. I tested negative. I haven't been around anyone.' I told him I had church, the Walk For Life, and I coach my son's baseball team. Those responsibilities were more important to me than pleasing WWE. I told him, 'No, I'm not staying home.' I got a call saying, 'You're off TV for two weeks, you violated quarantine.' 'For going to church?' They refused to answer."

Edited by scorp
35 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Hell of a promo by Adam Cole but damn dude need to hit the gym. My arms bigger than his and I haven't lifted in over 2 years. Looks like he ain't hit puberty yet next to Kross 😂

Needs to get on the gas 

14 hours ago, Maxx said:

Kong seems like she wanted out. Talked about mounting injuries

Oh I know and that was cool of Tony to keep her on the payroll instead of releasing her. As for Shanna she made enemies with the rest of the roster and that match with Hirsh was the the last straw.