Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

Lmfaooo I'm a date with my ex who's recently divorced. Oney lorcan was at her wedding because her friend used to date him 😂 I'm getting oney lorcan relationship dirt 

THROW EM UP

🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻

5 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

The last time he appeared on NXT was before it moved to USA. Can't have real home grown talent use up TV time

I hate that they overexpose the guys. So now the average age of a main eventer in nxt is 39 wtf

Remember 2014 was the best year for nxt.

But now eh. I want the homegrown guys on tv so i am looking at nxt uk and nxt evolve for that while nxt remains gargano and balor show 2 guys i hate 

It still irks me why kushida lost

Edited by DrLariat

Nxt uk has the same exact issue as nxt prime when it comes to talent. None of them are home grown nxt talent. They’re all established uk talent or established international talent. 

Why the fuck do you think the British wrestling community got so pissed when nxt start sniping every top star from every top uk promotion? On top of that when wxw started working so closely with wwe they essentially becoming nxt uk’s feeder territory like evolve has been for nxt prime 

Edited by iStu X
20 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Did she piss someone off. The way she's been treated is kinda wild. 

Having met her in person, she seems pretty stand-offish most of the time.  Wouldn't surprise me if was starting to grate on people, especially now that the agents are mostly guys and girls who came up in the same class as her.  

Alternatively whoever packed them up might not have thought anything of it and just stuffed whatever in a bag before putting it in the shipping box with no further ideas.  

Edited by Psychoblue
Just now, Hawkingbird said:

She's suppose to feel bad that the person who disrespected her belongings got fired over it? If whoever they were had some respect they would still have a job.

Seems like an overreaction unless they grilled the guy and determined he was being unprofessional.  At first glance I thought Mickie was just assuming the worst and not that they just found something that could easily gather her belongings for shipping.

See?  I criticize WWE too!

Edited by Psychoblue