Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

29 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Look like Kevin Owens gettin buried on his way out. And what was a promising new start for Corbin quickly turned into generic heel BS. They rushed it, should've stayed as Broke Corbin for awhile 🤦🏾‍♂️

I kept waiting for him to show up broke again the next week having learned none of his lessons because of his spending splurge but I'm still waiting.  

Just now, Grimmjow316 said:

They learned their lesson after they let D-bry main event their first live show back, and a Wrestlemania.  Now it's time to get the shovel and show HHH that all he did was breed 10 years of ungrateful Indy slobs!

It's the era of the hoss once more!  You won't see Von Wagner betray the Fed, no sir!

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

This WWE draft is ass, they're barely changing shit up. It basically looks like they're about to do the same feuds but on a different brand. Honestly they should end brand split altogether with this depleted roster 

Did I read that Io Shirai is still in NXT? Blessing in disguise probably right?

1 hour ago, scorp said:

Would be an interesting twist.

Personally I'd book Cody as a mixture of joker and homelander. This dude who is cracking at the seams, acknowledge the boos, he believes he's the hero and still represents the American values. Going overboard, torturing opponents, reference his past fueds where people cheered the heels over him, just breaking him

8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Personally I'd book Cody as a mixture of joker and homelander. This dude who is cracking at the seams, acknowledge the boos, he believes he's the hero and still represents the American values. Going overboard, torturing opponents, reference his past fueds where people cheered the heels over him, just breaking him

It's about time.

This "I'm the biggest bestest face in the world" into a heel has been AEW's slowest burn lol

18 hours ago, scorp said:

Also read that Romans entrance was longer than both women's matches combined lol

Guess they got enough PR from the women's revolution already. lol

Also what was the point of bring up Toni if she was going to job to jobbers?

To get back at HHH for NXT “failures” Same reason Xia Li & Dakota Kai were called up all of a sudden. The trifecta of Vince, Bruce and Johnny Ace is the worst thing for everyone in that company.