Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

I felt like Roman was the best heel out but every since All Out MJF has been godlike and has easily took the #1 spot. Not saying Roman is bad now but MJF has been doing some of his best work lately. Dude has the old school heel vibe, and has his hand on the pulse on the crowd

I don't see anyone outheeling MJF for a long time, because nobody can touch him on the mic and how much nuclear heat he can gather.

2 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/adam-cole-comments-on-wwes-reported-plans-to-make-him-keith-lees-manager/

TL;DR, the reports of Adam Cole becoming Keith Lee's manager were completely fabricated, straight from Adam Cole's mouth.  He just wanted to play with his friends and his wife.  

Meltzer reporting has been doing a lot of misses as of late. 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

LOL was watching the Dark Side of the Ring episode depicting the events of the Plane Ride from Hell and wow....Ric Flair really is a sleezeball. And Tommy Dreamer also had some pretty hot takes WTF

LOL impact bout to give dreamer the pink slip. Nigga really went on their and jokingly talking about ric sexually assaulting a woman on there like it's jokes. They had the woman actually on and is traumatized still

6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

LOL impact bout to give dreamer the pink slip. Nigga really went on their and jokingly talking about ric sexually assaulting a woman on there like it's jokes. They had the woman actually on and is traumatized still

I mean, this is the guy that wanted to kill himself and Paul at WM.

He ain't all there.

16 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Flair bout to get canceled for that sexual assault once that episode starts touching more mainstream outlets. He's in the works with trying to sign with AEW, I see that relationship ending prematurely 

Too bad, I definitely wanted to see him with his future son in law.

Just to see both of them happy.

But yea, could be rocky now lol We will see how much Tony gives a shit.

Might just let this cool down a bit and bring him in a few months later. Always works for the Twitter smoothbrains.

Caster is back and they ain't saying shit.

Edited by scorp

Nick Khan looking smarter and smarter letting Ric walk before this happened.   The strange omission of Dustin's wrongdoing during all that means Nick just needs to sit back and watch the casual cancel crowd turn the pitchforks around to the competition.  

Brock will likely claim that Hennig provoked him and he stood up for himself if he's questioned about it.  

Edited by Psychoblue
9 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

AEW wasn't around when this happened or a decade and a half after. How is it an "AEW wrestler getting a free pass" when he was TNA in 2004 and with WWE multiple times there after? Does the guy tweeting have an axe to grind?

Because for those who know the real story, which has been around for a long, long time (i first read it in like 2011 and said it sounded more like a skit on RAW than something real), what Dustin did was as bad if not worse than what Ric did.  The perception going around, and TBH it's pretty apt, is that if they attack Brock and Ric like they did yet leave Dustin looking like a sympathetic innocent, it ruins a ton of the objectivity...and it doesn't help that both Dustin and the narrator of this show work for the opposition.  

Edited by Psychoblue
7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Wait, don't tell me Brock out here trynna assault women? Or did u mean specifically that beef he had with Perfect? 

Terri claims that Brock flashed her but no, I was talking about his particular role in the Plane Ride from Hell where Hennig tried to rib and Lesnar instead went to pummel him and nearly destabilized the plane while doing so.