Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I barely had enough time to keep up with AEW before Rampage premiered. Can't be adding anything else to the docket right now.

I follow 90% of my prowrestling through Twitter. It's the easiest way I can keep up with aew, wwe, roh, njpw, joshi shit, pwg ect lmfao 

I will only watch ups and downs for aew and wwe as well as Brian zanes review shows during breakfast or while I'm showering 

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Word is Kevin Owen's contact expires in January 👀

The way the initial report sounded it made it seem like Owens made it to Johnny Ace's list which clearly doesn't discriminate no matter where you are on the card.

Nick Khan probably gonna drive him out too, if you did anything before WWE you're damaged goods in his eyes.  

48 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Adam Cole was a fine face in his feud with Pat McAfee

Yeah, he was. Cole can play whatever role he needs to play, and it only helps that his mic skills have improved from his time in WWE.

He's arguably the future of AEW, Bryan and Punk are godlike signings but they're up there in age, Cole will able to carry the torch for a long time to come along with Darby (assuming he alters his ultra dangerous style lol) 

29 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Johnny may stay simply out of job security. He and Candace are expecting their first baby next year. 

Didn't even consider that, but is WWE really secure for anybody right now? After letting Bray and Bruan go, all bets kinda off. We'll see if what you say sticks, I'm sure he'll do what he thinks is best regardless and I'll support 

7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

You gonna watch that trainwreck tommorow called NXT 2.0? I'm tempted to see just how bad it will be but I kinda don't my last memories of the real NXT to be whatever this shit is

The rebranding launches tomorrow? Hm. Probably? I’ll probably go by variant of the comic book rule. If it can’t keep my interest by the next takeover I’ll just drop it. 

I’m barely invested in anything wrestling related at this point. so if it’s good/watchable than I’ll catch it when I remember. If it just becomes RAW 2.0 than I’m fine just being done with wrestling. 

Edited by iStu X