Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

That's A shred of hope I suppose. Still don't want Vince anywhere near it, I'm intrigued but cautious 

The best we can hope for is that we don't have any more insta-bust main roster callups because everyone is on the same page on what they can expect when they get there other than a complete burial.  One thing the OVW/FCW era had over the NXT era is that when guys got called up they could typically expect a big push out of the gate and then they stayed over for a while because of it.  

Even CM Punk, as much as he frustrated people backstage, was at worst an upper midcarder throughout his run well before he had the Pipe Bomb.  

Edited by Psychoblue
7 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

RIP Daffney.  

Karl Anderson tried to get a cheap pop from the anti-WWE crowd on social media by deriding them for being a shit company when they announced they'd be opening up counseling services to all their talent.  There's a time and place for it, Karl, but that wasn't it.  

Karl and Gallows can fuck off

That's probably the ONE time I'm act on WWE's side, they've actually saved quite a few wrestlers lives, I remember them giving Jeff Hardy (or maybe it was Matt) rehab even tho I think he was With TNA at the time. Jake Atlas said they saved him, and he said that after being fired

Karl way too bitter, he needs to focus on not cheating on his wife and be a better husband first 

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

That's probably the ONE time I'm act on WWE's side, they've actually saved quite a few wrestlers lives, I remember them giving Jeff Hardy (or maybe it was Matt) rehab even tho I think he was With TNA at the time. Jake Atlas said they saved him, and he said that after being fired

Karl way too bitter, he needs to focus on not cheating on his wife and be a better husband first 

Karl has always been the Jannetty of any team he's been on.  Yes, even with Tomko.  Yes, even with Gallows.  Yes, especially with Albert.

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

WWE has had an open door for rehab/mental health stuff for a long ass time. A lot of people just don’t remember/acknowledge this because it doesn’t fit the narrative they want. 

Any current or former employee no matter how long they are employed can go to WWE for rehab/mental health needs and they will pay for it. 

karl is an absolute piece of shit for doing what he did 

Edited by iStu X
34 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Karl was co-leader of the Bullet Club during his time in New Japan. The guy was a G1 finalist. He's pretty accomplished as a solo

He was co-leader back when they had no one, and he got pushed because at the time there was a heavy shortage on gaijin.  If we can shit on Nash for being the champion in WWF when business was bad, we can definitely shit on Karl for the same thing.  

EDIT: and if you're talking about the Devitt era, Devitt was the clear centerpiece.  Karl was more like whatever Paul Roma was in the Horsemen.  

Edited by Psychoblue
3 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

He was co-leader back when they had no one, and he got pushed because at the time there was a heavy shortage on gaijin.  If we can shit on Nash for being the champion in WWF when business was bad, we can definitely shit on Karl for the same thing.  

EDIT: and if you're talking about the Devitt era, Devitt was the clear centerpiece.  Karl was more like whatever Paul Roma was in the Horsemen.  

Karl was co-leader when they had AJ. 

There were a lot of great moments last night but what I'm really looking to is the complete and utter decimation of Jericho for leeching off MJF's push like Las Plagas over the course of nearly a year over to go over in the end, and still have people think he did MJF a favor.  Big Hogan vs Kidman energy, Hulkster is proud of his #1 fan.

Anyway look I'm famous

Edited by Psychoblue
13 minutes ago, Lantis said:

So now they threw Jeff Hardy into the jobber pit gunning for the 24/7 title?

Oh how the mighty have fallen LOL

Honestly after dying for 30 years on TV... I'd be OK with that lmfao. Imagine getting main title money for 15 seconds on TV. I doubt he cares about chasing the craft like he used to