Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

31 minutes ago, Daemos said:

It will be interesting to see how the mode handles other villains. Too much information can ruin a character. Although I haven’t experienced it yet in WTM.

Hopefully Capcom will handle it correctly.

Unless the villain is meant to be mysterious I don't think they lose anything by info dumping. I appreciate Capcom making Juri detestable with her sympathetic origin.

Man she is fucking annoying to hang out with. The way she blows up your phone makes me wish I can change my number.

Like how would a character like Necalli work when they can’t speak? Or Q which if you reveal too much will ruin the character.

On one hand, Capcom will prioritize characters who can work really well as masters in WTM with a lot of info to work with. On the other, I can see how certain characters may find themselves at a disadvantage for having no backstory that people care about.

Edited by Daemos
19 minutes ago, Daemos said:

Like how would a character like Necalli work when they can’t speak? Or Q which if you reveal too much will ruin the character.

For Necalli, I have no idea how he'd work since he's so inhuman and feral. I'd look to how they'll approach Akuma maybe, but still...

As for Q, even before WTM, I was in the minority & I could see him talking. Not too much, but regardless of how much he talks, I can see him being about whatever particular mission he's on while peppering mysteries here and there. No heart to hearts about his time in a lab.

Something interesting could be making him like JLU's version of the Question:

You don't learn much about him, but he's moving the world along, he has his fingers in the various mysteries of the SF world - known and unknown things he could speculate on and has been researching. Conversations with him could point to connections to G or flatout show that he's investigating him, has a vendetta against him or something, but for every 1 thing you almost learn, 10 new questions are sprouted. Learn that he was in Nayshall and knowns Ken is innocent and show he's had his eye on his since SF2, throw a curveball and say Q actually did run into Oro decades ago. Him being Where's Waldo'd into SF's history could be neat. You could potentially have some fun; he's comically serious, but he's wrapped up in weird stuff. "I can't prove it yet, but rumours point to the legendary fighter Ryu having been through the multiverse" "Bison? Hrnn...that's not his real name...the truth will confound you."

Alternatively, you could have Q interact, but another character fields the interactions, like the way that Li-Fen is hanging out right next to Chun-Li, if like I previously mentioned, he and Viper strike up an unlikely alliance, she could field some of the talk while he pipes in a bit. You could even have it that the CIA agents David & Gillian are fielding most of your questions, but Q pops up later, or for plot reasons, they're forced to collaborate to take down G, JP or something.

You could really break the mould and have fun with Q in WTM, but he doesn't have to be totally mute and unapproachable; all this can be done and keep the mystery growing, because nothing worse is making a mystery that ultimately doesn't go anywhere. It doesn't have to be spilled out, but if you keep things in one place, you risk stagnating the character and no one will care about the mystery. If all we know about Q matches what 1999 had, but he just gets to run around in 3d, that's a mistake. Keep it going.

57 minutes ago, Daemos said:

Like how would a character like Necalli work when they can’t speak?

Necalli speaks.  He's just, like, a caveman.

14 minutes ago, ShockDingo said:

For Necalli, I have no idea how he'd work since he's so inhuman and feral. I'd look to how they'll approach Akuma maybe, but still...

Akuma will teach you the SNH in the hopes that you'll become a worthy opponent.

Edited by DarthEnderX

@Darc_Requiemamazing custom work

You can do a dimpled chin at least visually with some of the various decorations to put either a crease or a circle there I believe. Color appropriately to slightly darker than skin.

Also yes there are glasses that you can see through in the game including getting the glasses of the girl that does the tutorials in the pink. I forgot her name because my wife keeps referring to her as "Street Fighter Strawberry Shortcake"

On 6/18/2023 at 4:02 PM, Daemos said:

*Waits for Lord Vega to try to separate A3 and SF2 again*

LOL! I don't have to try anything. Capcom already did the work for me. 😘

And since you LOVE when I post this... here's the timeline from SF Beyond the World translated by UDON.😍 It's surprisingly accurate though. More than the french version which added some wrong info....

I'll post this everytime you TRY to sneak this misinformation on the board... 😉

spacer.png

On 6/18/2023 at 3:31 PM, DarthEnderX said:

In fact, I think Ken has been gone longer than Guile was, because I don't think there's 4 years between SFA3 and SF4.

You're right, between SFZ3 and SF4 there's a timespan of 6 years (1988 to 1994).

Also, Guile didn't estrange himself from his family more than 3 years... Nash got killed sometime AFTER the Psycho Drive was destroyed. That's when he departed.

On 6/18/2023 at 12:27 PM, Daemos said:

The comic shows us the first Suval'hal tournament. Your Cac participates in the 5th one. The assumption being made is that this is an annual event so 4 years.

On 6/18/2023 at 12:30 PM, DarthEnderX said:

Also Mel looks significantly older in WTM than in the comic.

13 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

WTF is this JP outfit in Kimberly's arcade mode?!  And can't we wear it yet?

The comic specifically mentions that was the first Suval'hal Tournament? I don't think so. It was the inauguration of the refit ancient arena and the global broadcast of the tournament, but nothing is said how many tournaments already happened before it. I don't think Kimberly waited 5 or so years to journey to Nayshall to ask questions about her uncle. 

Personally, I do think that the tournaments happened in a few months after the bombings.

Also, the origins of Nayshall in the comic differ GREATLY from the one told us by Kalima at the bridge in WT. She mentions that Nayshall came to be just a few years ago, while the comic mentions it being around for millenia, even having a founder, Nayshall the 1st.

About Mel, well, in SFV, he was just 2 or so year old baby on Ken's story (matching his chronological age).... but in Shadow Falls he was pretty bigger, looking like around 4 yo....

Edited by Lord_Vega
5 hours ago, Daemos said:

On one hand, Capcom will prioritize characters who can work really well as masters in WTM with a lot of info to work with. On the other, I can see how certain characters may find themselves at a disadvantage for having no backstory that people care about.

Necalli can say single words, guess with some effort  can drop simple lines too

They may have him eat somebody with good IQ, guess would help his comunication skills (so fare were a middle way between the Prophet Warrior and the monster)

Him eating somebody with good brain would help not only communication but also explain how you can talk with him without be devoured lol

4 hours ago, Lord_Vega said:

Also, the origins of Nayshall in the comic differ GREATLY from the one told us by Kalima at the bridge in WT. She mentions that Nayshall came to be just a few years ago, while the comic mentions it being around for millenia, even having a founder, Nayshall the 1st.

When she mentions that Nayshall just came to be he likely means Nayshall being a newly recognized country. In the game she said that it use to be two split nations before the namesake king unified them.

6 hours ago, Lord_Vega said:

I'll post this everytime you TRY to sneak this misinformation on the board... 😉

spacer.png

You know I have this and it doesn't really contradict what I am saying.

I am saying that SF2's plot and SFA3's plot overlap, in particular their conclusions happen around the same time.

That chart says that Shadaloo's influence in SF2 is behind the scenes, so it's likely nobody knew who the hell the host was until the final battle.

Like Bison doesn't properly seek Ryu's body until the A3 plot for example.

People don't believe Shadaloo is "ostensibly wiped out" until SF2's ending as we saw at the start of SF4 from the characters.

Another minor error here is that Sagat defects from Shadaloo at the start of SF4 yet that event is listed in SF5 - Likely because SF4 and SF5 like SF3 and SF5 are not completely sequential, and they bleed into one another. We know this to be true.

A3 and SF2 bleed into one another too is what I am saying, with events overlapping in time. This solves Evil Ryu's absence in SF2 for example even though he was awakened at the end of A3.

7 hours ago, Lord_Vega said:

I think they are both true. One of them is the historical creation of Nayshall and the other is the modern internationally recognized by the UN country of Nayshall.

4 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Him eating somebody with good brain would help not only communication but also explain how you can talk with him without be devoured lol

I hear there is a talking Gorilla somewhere in SF6... Maybe he could devour that. :bison:

8 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

They may have him eat somebody with good IQ, guess would help his comunication skills (so fare were a middle way between the Prophet Warrior and the monster)

Which was supposed to be the plan for him originally.  He'd eat someone.  Reach his "powered up" state, and become more eloquent.

Then he never got to eat anyone!

3 hours ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

Why should Necalli devour Bison? 🤔

You mean how ASF SHOULD have climaxed?

Edited by DarthEnderX
9 hours ago, Daemos said:

Well he’s never going to eat SF2 characters. That would be in poor taste!

Maybe he can nibble on Bosch’s carcass or something.

Poor guy but the thing is his dead like Nash but Nash turned to dust.

And thats likely what they can used for him.

I still want Kage X Necali to trap that soul and fused as one

13 hours ago, Daemos said:

You know I have this and it doesn't really contradict what I am saying.

I am saying that SF2's plot and SFA3's plot overlap, in particular their conclusions happen around the same time.

That chart says that Shadaloo's influence in SF2 is behind the scenes, so it's likely nobody knew who the hell the host was until the final battle.

Like Bison doesn't properly seek Ryu's body until the A3 plot for example.

People don't believe Shadaloo is "ostensibly wiped out" until SF2's ending as we saw at the start of SF4 from the characters.

Shadaloo was destroyed in Z3, however, like in SF2 and SF5, it has it's remnants here and there.

Cammy's SSF2 jpn backstory mentions that, in the past (Z3), Shadaloo was huge, but nowadays (SF2), it was a smaller criminal organization.

By the time of SF2, only a few in the fighting world (and the investigation agencies like ICPO) knew that Vega was the leader of Shadaloo. I don't recall anything hinting or mentioning that the world knows about that in Zero 3 (I don't think Fei Long and Yun's movies count).

During SF2, specially WW, the jpn materials hint that Vega being the leader of Shadaloo was more of a rumor than an actual fact. That's why the organization is working behind the scenes sponsoring the tournament through Vega. Also, he seems to be some kind of public person (hence he was sent to court for Nash's death), at least in Thailand, and that he publicly claims to be the fighting king. Probably that's what caught Gouki's attention.

Yes, Shadaloo was destroyed a second time at the end of SF2 after Gouki SGS Vega (something that was repeated in several materials after SF4, while the suicide explosion was never mentioned again). However, some doesn't believe that. Cammy and Guile are the first ones. Followed by Chun-Li when she learns about the disappearance of fighters around the world, something that started one year after SF2. Shadaloo was still active... controlling S.I.N.'s actions (Balrog even mentions in Ties that Bin that Shadaloo pulled some strings so that S.I.N. could be successful).

The merge of SFA3 and SF2 can't occur not only because of Cammy's 3 year gap with Delta Red, but also because of Nash's death that, now, occurs after the destruction of the Psycho Drive and before SF2....

14 hours ago, Daemos said:

Another minor error here is that Sagat defects from Shadaloo at the start of SF4 yet that event is listed in SF5 - Likely because SF4 and SF5 like SF3 and SF5 are not completely sequential, and they bleed into one another. We know this to be true.

Yes. The main SF4 plot, the tournament, occurs in a VERY small timespan: january of 1994. With Ties That Bind and the Juri event occuring a little bit earlier.

So when Sagat was re-recruited, that could've been before or even during the tournament with the final "No" happening right after SF4 and before the main events of SF5.

12 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

LOL!

Now, seriously. There are quite some interactions with the masters that are quite flirty and, since the interaction doesn't change from male to female avatar, that kinda gives a "bi" vibe:

-Chun-Li inviting you to hear her playing the erhu, inviting us for shopping, to eat crepes, ABOUT LOOKING AT HER LEGS;

-Luke asking us when we take a shower (LOL, although I think that's a military thing);

-Cammy asking fpr us to compliment her without using the word "beautiful" (Balrog trauma?), she getting all happy when we mention being a cat person;

-Manon is flirty most of the time;

-All Zangief's muscle talk... the way he talks about it is kinda... weird;

-Marisa wanting to marry Marta and Diego... AND your avatar LOL;

-Jamie mentioning that he doesn't hit on PEOPLE , PEOPLE hit on him. So he might be pretty open minded with guys hitting on him even though he's straight (interesting that he didn't took into consideration that Li-Fen was pretty young), also, he literally threw himself on Luke (accidentaly);

-Jamier

@Darc_Requiem finally took some pics

I still consider this stuff pretty in "beta" phase waiting the good stuff, but at least got something to show

On some lot of reinterpretation going on lol

Again, consider almost none of these complete, but we have to start somewhere

V.Rosso

Spoiler

https://i.ibb.co/fxxNqZ3/v-rosso.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/QK9Jzwq/v-rosso2.jpg

Alex

Spoiler

https://i.ibb.co/YctSm7j/alex.jpg

Could Jean Reno / Tom (from Alex SF3 ending) be one of the DLC characters?  : r/StreetFighter

Dudley

Spoiler

https://i.ibb.co/vwnHWxc/dudley.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/rxYVwbq/dudley2.jpg

Fei Long

Spoiler

feilong

Elena

Spoiler

elenaelena2

Hugo

Spoiler

Hugo-2

Hugo-1-

Abel

Spoiler

abel

Laura

Spoiler

lauralaura-2

Joe

Spoiler

joejoe2

Geki

Spoiler

geki

Lee

Spoiler

Lee

Victor Ortega

Spoiler

ortega

Forgive the shit quality of cuts/pics, but again this stuff is not definitive, so at the moment we go like that lol

Even just getting stuff that already is on WTM but they keept locked would improve a lot

Edited by CESTUS III
3 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

According to the story Capcom set up.

And written where?
Because in the story everyone including you saw, Necalli jobs to everyone and then vanishes.
It's not that just because everyone could've thought of a better story, then THEIR story "was the true story Capcom wanted to tell".

4 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

According to your wishful thinking! It's called A Shadow Falls not An Unknown Ancient Aztec Entity Falls.

18 hours ago, Lord_Vega said:

Yes, Shadaloo was destroyed a second time at the end of SF2 after Gouki SGS Vega (something that was repeated in several materials after SF4, while the suicide explosion was never mentioned again).

This again.... What are these materials?

The Games and their official supplemental materials trump any of these sources. Materials from the modern era trump anything from the 90s if the two contradict.

7 hours ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

And written where?

I mean, it's laid out pretty matter-of-factly in Necalli's story mode.

Now obviously, that was a just prophecy.  And none of it ends up actually happening.  But it gives an impression of the kind of threat Necalli was intended to pose.

Between that, the blatant iconography in the game's intro, and the explanation that his personality was supposed to change when he powered up...the logical conclusion to ASF would have been:

Nash sacrifices himself to weaken Bison.

Necalli shows up and consumes the weakened Bison.  Evolves into his proper final boss form.

Ryu has his final showdown with Necalli at the end, instead of earlier in the story.

7 hours ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

It's not that just because everyone could've thought of a better story, then THEIR story "was the true story Capcom wanted to tell".

Who said it was?  I said it was the story they SHOULD have told.  That basic common-sense story structure says they should have told.

7 hours ago, Daemos said:

According to your wishful thinking!

Says the king of Bison-related wishful thinking.

On 6/20/2023 at 1:15 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Well, Marisa is actually Dynamisexual. If you are strong, woman or man, she's with it. Ask poor Gief 😂

*Dynami is the Greek word for Strength.

Yup, confirmed in her max Master level interaction too where you see her wedding dress (and awesome wedding hair-do). Girl or guy, Marisa doesn't care as long as you're strong.

14 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

@Darc_Requiem finally took some pics

I still consider this stuff pretty in "beta" phase waiting the good stuff, but at least got something to show

On some lot of reinterpretation going on lol

Again, consider almost none of these complete, but we have to start somewhere

V.Rosso

Hide contents

https://i.ibb.co/fxxNqZ3/v-rosso.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/QK9Jzwq/v-rosso2.jpg

Alex

Hide contents

https://i.ibb.co/YctSm7j/alex.jpg

Could Jean Reno / Tom (from Alex SF3 ending) be one of the DLC characters?  : r/StreetFighter

Dudley

Hide contents

https://i.ibb.co/vwnHWxc/dudley.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/rxYVwbq/dudley2.jpg

Fei Long

Hide contents

feilong

Elena

Hide contents

elenaelena2

Hugo

Hide contents

Hugo-2

Hugo-1-

Abel

Hide contents

abel

Laura

Hide contents

lauralaura-2

Joe

Hide contents

joejoe2

Geki

Hide contents

geki

Lee

Hide contents

Lee

Victor Ortega

Hide contents

ortega

Forgive the shit quality of cuts/pics, but again this stuff is not definitive, so at the moment we go like that lol

Even just getting stuff that already is on WTM but they keept locked would improve a lot

Dude those are fantastic! For some reason I particularly like the Lee!

3 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

Nash sacrifices himself to weaken Bison.

Necalli shows up and consumes the weakened Bison.  Evolves into his proper final boss form.

Ryu has his final showdown with Necalli at the end, instead of earlier in the story.

I still contend the best possible ending would have been Necalli eating weakened Bison and ascending to his super-armored-Necalli form

Then after you beat him, the Necalli-form breaks apart and it's just left with regular super-Necalli with the wild hair...and he just starts speaking as Bison as Bison takes over his body because of the power of Bison's will revealing that this was what Bison wanted the entire time: he lured in Necalli by maxing out his psycho power and then got consumed to take over Necalli's body which can handle any level of power so Bison has no more need for clones.

Then you fight Shin Bison

Bison would be able to just cut Necalli's hair (which is already black just like Bison's regular hair.)

2 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

I still contend the best possible ending would have been Necalli eating weakened Bison and ascending to his super-armored-Necalli form

Then after you beat him, the Necalli-form breaks apart and it's just left with regular super-Necalli with the wild hair...and he just starts speaking as Bison as Bison takes over his body because of the power of Bison's will revealing that this was what Bison wanted the entire time: he lured in Necalli by maxing out his psycho power and then got consumed to take over Necalli's body which can handle any level of power so Bison has no more need for clones.

Bison would be able to just cut Necalli's hair (which is already black just like Bison's regular hair.)

Little bit weirder, but still good, and still resonant with Necalli's concepts.

Edited by DarthEnderX
7 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

This could make sense but I’m not sure how I feel about Symbiote Bison with Necalli’s face. Bison’s mug is too iconic to change up this much, so as a temporary boss state it could work and fits the narrative. 

It could also be a nice play-on Akuma’s non-canonical jump on Bison in ST. Necalli jumps in on Bison during the final fight, but surprise it was part of the plan!

It doesn’t change the fact that Necalli is still just a plot device and jobber.

He is a plot device as he is the final catalyst that pushes Ryu to overcome SNH and unlock his new power. It’s the reason why Bison stops FANG from interfering because he knew that Necalli was the right jobber for the job.

Literally Bison’s win quote against Necalli is that he is part of the big plan.

21 hours ago, Daemos said:

This again.... What are these materials?

The Games and their official supplemental materials trump any of these sources. Materials from the modern era trump anything from the 90s if the two contradict.

LOL! It's you who stubbornly keep bringing this up from time to time to see if I have something new to say/show.

The story can be reverted according to the narrative Capcom wants to follow. They are the owners of the franchise. If they want to revert the story, they can. They can make SF1  a tournament again. They can say that Gouken is dead again. It's their franchise and they can tell the story that best suit their needs. And right now (at least until today), what they have given us about Vega's fate at the end of SF2 is:

spacer.png

How many times over the past 14 years  "Vega committed suicide with the explosion of his base" was mentioned in the SF lore?

Answer: NONE!

And they had quite a few chances to do so, like in the SF4/SSF4 artwork book, SSF4, SSF4AE, USF4, SF5, the Shadaloo C.R.I. profiles, SF5 AE, USF2, Street Fighter 30th Anniversay Collection, SF5CE, (I won't count SF6 because we don't have the whole story yet), How to Design Capcom Fighting Characters, Street Fighter Beyond the World, Street Fighter - Those Stronger Than Me (the artbook sold at the SF exhibition), SFVClimax Arts and I didn't even counted the compilations like Artworks Ha and Artworks Kiwami.

How many times Capcom showed (or referred to) us Gouki defeating/killing Vega after that obscure trailer was released?

-USF2 (the latest installment of SF2. they could have just removed the SGS cutscene if they didn't want it there. but... guess what, Capcom even REVAMPED it from HD Remix with Vega throwing the cape before being SGS. Just like they did wth the Hyper SF2 Anniversary Edition);

-SF5AE (The picture above, Gouki's SF2 path ending is the only one that shows Vega mortally wounded);

-SF 30th Anniversary Collection (although I don't count those profiles as canon because of inconsistencies/errors, it does mention Vega losing to Gouki. Capcom of Japan even reprinted the All About Street Fighter book in their collector's edition with the real SF japanese story);

-The 2019 April Fools joke with G. It shows Gouki SGS Vega.

Honorable mention: Daigo Ikeno mentions that Vega's alternate, torn, costume in SF4 was designed after his fight with Gouki. Who knows if Ikeno knew about the obsecure suicidal trailer.

Can Capcom change their mind and say that Vega commited suicide, with or without fighting Gouki? Yes they can! It's their franchise. But that's not the message they are sending at the moment. And... to be honest, I highly doubt they will touch with that part of the story again.... Maybe with the master/pupil interations, something might might be mentioned (which I don't see it happening as they almost didn't touch the games endings. Dhalsim SF2 ending where he's seen coming home traveling atop of Kodal after a tournament was one of the rare cases). Until then, Gouki SGS and killing Vega is the latest statement of what happened.

23 hours ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

According to whom?

21 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

Acctualy, that was a rumoured leak. Although making sense, Capcom officially never mentioned anything about this.

22 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

Dude those are fantastic! For some reason I particularly like the Lee!

Thanks, Lee has been tricky mostly due color scheme

Fun thing final version i have is different from the one i posted, with gray hair/beard and black jacket, but i wanted to stick bit with SF1 for the post lol

20 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I wasn't kidding when I said he is the best. @CESTUS III is the best I've seen bar none. His Soul Calibur VI stuff looked like official characters, the man has a gift.

Thanks dude, i like your stuff too 👍

Anybody else in WTM tried to investigate on super wierdo NPC Maxim ?🤔

He's kinda tall and muscular head shaven white dude with yellow/light brown sleeveless shirt and pants

If you talk to him will gve you wierd speech about freedom

Can be spotted in Metro CIty at night close to police station (near the point where you switch day/night), if you go close to him he will panic and run away

He have  some strategies to leave you behind and escape, notice often all you need is to lose him from your camera and he disappear

-run and change direction

-stop and suddently change direction

-stop, start to walk slowly for a while then run

-will walk close to gangs, some of wich have these aggressive NPC that will attack you even if you're high level

Interesting part is in last case often you can still see Maxim on background walking away slowly, if you kill enemies fast you can keep hunt him

I started hunt him as i thought was some sort of secret to find stuff, like he will escape to some secret area you can access only chasing him, but does'nt seem the case... he will make you struggle to hunt him only to do whole tour around the block and return where you spotted him first time

Guess either i failed at find what's the point or he may be material for a future mission when we get DLC Masters/world expansion

1 hour ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Haven't played yet but it sounds like the world tour mode is like MK Deception's konquest mode where the street fighter lore/canon runs deeper. On a side note, with SF6 and MK1 maybe now is a good time for SF and MK crossover characters/guest characters and have both timelines/universes see conflicts together.

no

Lily's Story

Spoiler

Lily's story begins with her talking about her love for traveling and her connection to the spirit named Toyno'Ikonoi. As she hitchhikes on the side of the road, she feels the call of the wind urging her to explore the world. Lily shares her admiration for a Thunderfoot warrior from the past who embarked on a journey to save their tribe, meeting incredible warriors along the way. Inspired by this story, Lily hopes to experience a similar adventure.

Eventually, Lily returns to her home among the Thunderfoot tribe, cherishing the familiar faces and the sense of security it brings. However, her journey takes an unexpected turn when she encounters Dhalsim, a mysterious figure who challenges her to a test of strength. Lily, intrigued by Dhalsim's presence, wonders if he might be a spirit like Toyno'Ikonoi.

As Lily engages in combat with Dhalsim, he senses a great power within her, which she attributes to her spiritual connection with Toyno'Ikonoi. The encounter with Dhalsim fuels her determination to continue her journey, meet diverse individuals, and grow stronger alongside her guiding spirit. Lily embraces her identity as a Thunderfoot warrior and declares that her adventure has only just begun.

Dee Jay's Story

Spoiler

Dee Jay's story begins with a narrator describing him as a man capable of captivating people with his songs, unleashing an irresistible power. His music spreads like wildfire across the globe, offering catchy tunes, passionate lyrics, and an energy that drives people into a frenzy.

One day, Dee Jay stumbles upon the "martial rhythm," a powerful force that resides within the spirit of street fighting. Inspired by this discovery, he creates a new genre of music that fuses the art of battle with his beats. It becomes a unique combination of music and fighting, igniting a fire within his soul.

With his burning passion, Dee Jay sets out on his journey, eager to find new rhythms and melodies to fuel his music and fighting spirit. He embraces the adventure, ready to sing, fight, and discover the brilliant music that awaits him.

While sitting on a bench, Dee Jay is approached by Kimberly, who recognizes him and expresses interest in his music. Intrigued by her mention of flavor, he realizes it as a potential inspiration for a new song. Kimberly reveals that she knows about his talent beyond music and challenges him to a fight. Dee Jay, always up for a challenge, gladly accepts.

Dee Jay and Kimberly engage in a friendly battle, showcasing their skills and exchanging creative energies. After their exhilarating fight, Dee Jay is inspired like never before. He heads to the studio, where he plays his guitar and feels a surge of fresh rhythm flowing through him. Dee Jay credits Kimberly for the renewed energy and recognizes her as a new force bringing unique and exciting music to the scene.

E. Honda's Story

Spoiler

E. Honda's  story revolves around his ambition to open a chanko restaurant. He has dedicated himself to creating a place that showcases everything he wants the world to see, combining sumo wrestling and delicious food. E. Honda traveled extensively to find the perfect location for his restaurant.

While visiting a theme park in Paris, E. Honda encounters Manon, who questions the suitability of his restaurant in that location. E. Honda, confident in the appeal of sumo, challenges Manon to a cross-style match to prove his point. After the battle, they sit together and enjoy some tea.

During their conversation, Manon emphasizes the importance of being true to oneself and projecting the desired image to the world, regardless of the physical location. Inspired by her words, E. Honda realizes that the location of his restaurant may not be as crucial as he initially thought.

Returning to the site in Metro City, E. Honda reaffirms his decision and excitement for Chanko House Edomon. He proudly declares himself as the star attraction and is determined to create a place where sumo and his authentic self can shine.

Blanka's Story

Spoiler

Blanka's story revolves around his new venture as a mysterious jungle sprite in the Brazilian Amazon. He dresses up as "Blanka-chan" and offers adventure tours to visitors.

During his tour, he encounters Lily, who recognizes his connection to the spirit of the jungle. Lily encourages Blanka to embrace his true identity and the power he possesses as the king of the jungle. Blanka rediscovers his confidence and acknowledges that he is not just a character but a real embodiment of the jungle's power.

He embraces his role as Blanka and roars with newfound excitement and determination.

Finally finished all of the stories.

Edit: I somehow forgot about Gief! He's the last one.

Edited by Doctrine_Dark
5 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Just finished all Masters 

Toward the end Lily will say she have nightmares of future herself with "scary face" and her spirit being more scary too 

I've a theory but would be too good to be true 

Btw i doubt it's anything about SF6, in her nightmares she's older

SPILL THE TEA!!!

7 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Just finished all Masters 

Toward the end Lily will say she have nightmares of future herself with "scary face" and her spirit being more scary too 

I've a theory but would be too good to be true 

Btw i doubt it's anything about SF6, in her nightmares she's older

In Dhalsim's story mode, he also thought he briefly sensed the SnH coming from her.  It's gone after he fights her, and Dhalsim thinks he must have been mistaken, but it's clear that it's something.