Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

Seeing Metal Slug in KOF makes me remember my MVCi post

Capcom usually had it's Capcom Universe games but they had more quiz and puzzle like genre

They could return as a decent Fighter instead of those genre

Something to par on the KOF series

Here what I assemble before for MVCi Capcom side

On 5/18/2021 at 4:30 PM, N-Tactix said:

Ingrid and Ruby Heart I basically see as the "protagonists" of the crossover games. It is common to have a original character added in to crossovers, just look at Neo Geo Colosseum or Project X Zone.

they were along my priority character request in the MVC infinite thread as guardians of capcom universe along with

Adult Anita and Rouge(power stone)

Those following the thread would probably remember characters and having them individual details 

Thats what I called them some sort of guardian of capcom universe

I even include her as a Two-In-One Character, Which is a archetype of character that I want to see in Capcom All star games.

hqdefault.jpg

I even had a backstory include with it in my request

While my main henchmen under Sigma and Ultron were 

Cyber Akuma, Devilot, Vile and Solo

I even put some Rivalry Equivalent and Pairing to each characters from Marvel and capcom side.

It's kinda mystic versus evil tech invasion theme of backstory

It has also Mech Zangief and Shadow Charlie as part of the evil side

The Capcom Heroes were Strider, Ryu, Chun li, Shoma, Nero, Megaman, Zero, Cannon Spike Arthur(Plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC) and etc

sir-arthur-cannon-spike-concept-art.png

No one remembered how awesome Tekkaman Blade in TVC,

I really like his gameplay and Arthur in Canon Spike is the only character that can be his spiritual successor

I was the only one guy that start requesting him and campaigning in MVCi

The guy is so stylish and ONLY Arthur in Canon Spike can salvage the style and bring his glorious justice in Capcom fighting games forever

I'm not a fan of mixing super deformed characters in a universe that isn't complete super deformed theme because it feel out of place, I'll considered them only if they are real dwarf or midgets in that universe, So I don't mind Arthur being replace Arthur in Canon Spike. Even his projectile game in MVCI can be distributed with other characters like Megaman and etc. I'm also a fan of toku mech in golden armor, So I'm a bit BS in this.

I didn't been strongly putting a list in Marvel side because I know it would be for promotional sake LOL, So I was more concern on how to make rivalry and pairings that time.

Edited by Shakunetsu
5 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Seeing Metal Slug in KOF makes me remember my MVCi post

This is actually a really good and inspired roster pick. Nice job. It reminds me how Neo Geo Battle Colosseum wasn't afraid of having alternate interpretations of their characters like an older Robert etc with you included adult Anita and CS Arthur. 

I guess by Megaman you mean X instead of classic. I think if you expanded this to be just a Capcom only game and scrub off the Marvel side, you could alter things so that it isn't too Megaman X heavy. Classic MM, Zero (any version would do) and Tron are must haves. 

@Doctrine_DarkFio was a striker in 1999+2000 so I like to think that at least she and/or the other MS characters were behind the scenes investigating during the NESTS Chronicles. 

Edited by N-Tactix

Yup I mean the X version because I was going with the Zero ZX one, I always like the idea of tech invasion versus mystic in Capcom

I was also putting Hauzer as another biggie. I also revisited Nina from Breath of Fire series.

My picks have good female numbers in the roster not equal the number of the male but not something too many, then choosing popular IP that have been dormant. Rather than popular momentary trend that are one hit wonder that no one would bother revisit and talked about later.

cocyt-Z7l88nIiYNu00zJ-zQDX8tmCq2qzx9NLYs

Then the Monster Hunter pet Felyne then set it as a rival to Marvel's Rocket Racoon and because Felyne would look cool as an Assist plus the various costume possibilities.

As a replacement for Viewtiful Joe, because I planned the very distinctive theme to have no super deformed unless they are really that kind of creature in a universe that is not full super deformed.

then when MVCi reveal their Monster Hunter representative to be a literal Monster Hunter, It's a bit underwhelming. Most of Capcom pick of characters are more like promotion that either end up as a fad.

It would had been cool at least if there is "alternate costume possibilities" that you could choose gender for your MH character, but MVCi was a rush cash grab for the character side that Sigma was automatically lock in DLC paywall in day one lol. 

6 hours ago, N-Tactix said:

how Neo Geo Battle Colosseum wasn't afraid of having alternate interpretations of their characters

I really like how diverse and iconic their picks in that game that they even put world heroes character there and did match the new Robert with the new updated Ryo, I was expecting wild ambition but it's likely written out of canon of FF.

Hoping one day they would return with a sequel. SNK really knows what to dig with their franchise when doing crossover even they put a lot of the protagonist. Even there SNK heroines was interestingly picked, the game is not hard core fighter but I liked it more than another puzzle genre. While Capcom is enjoying countless puzzle games for mobile. lol

They should have made a casual fighter like SNK heroines at least. So that fanbase into their other IP still gets to hang into. I don't mind Vampire Savior return as a very casual fighter too like SNK heroines if they don't want to divide their fanbase, competitive players will always be for competitive games.

Edited by Shakunetsu
On 5/20/2021 at 4:17 AM, N-Tactix said:

Okay I just want to point out how this tweet is sort of bullshit

You see, those dog tags on Still are just an in-game Easter Egg. It should NOT be assumed that they somehow canonize that Still's full name is "Clark Still". The original works still only refer to him as Still and the English game translations still refers to him as Clark.

In Japan, his name is JUST Still and in English he's just Clark

His full name is NOT Clark Still so I will NOT be updating the King of Fighters Canon Plot Guide to suggest that his name is ANYTHING except canonically "Still" in the original work. End of discussion.

Edited by YagamiFire

I mean,  you are 100% wrong.  Just like you would be if you tried to suggest that Charlie Nash was still "Nash in Japan, Charlie in English".

His name is clearly retconned to be Clark Still now.  But if you want to pretend his name, written on his in-game model, is "just an easter egg" instead of being canon, that's on you.  You Vasili10 up that plot guide all you want.

43 minutes ago, YagamiFire said:

in English he's just Clark

Like...his SNK official English trailer can't get any clearer than that.

I mean, jesus, they even fully write out their names in Japanese...

Edited by DarthEnderX
40 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

I mean,  you are 100% wrong.  Just like you would be if you tried to suggest that Charlie Nash was still "Nash in Japan, Charlie in English".

His name is clearly retconned to be Clark Still now.  But if you want to pretend his name, written on his in-game model, is "just an easter egg" instead of being canon, that's on you.  You Vasili10 up that plot guide all you want.

Like...his SNK official English trailer can't get any clearer than that.

I mean, jesus, they even fully write out their names in Japanese...

r/woosh 😆

6 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

r/woosh

I think you're confusing it for people mistranslating his surname as "Steel" back in the 90's or that one FAQ that had his name listed as Vincent (because of the English version of Ikari)  that also parroted shit like Vanessa being a widow or that Leona was one of the Hakkeshu. 

Edited by N-Tactix
Just now, N-Tactix said:

I think you're confusing it for people mistranslating his surname as "Steel" back in the 90's or that one FAQ that had his name listed as Vincent (because of the English version of Ikari)  that also parroted shit like Vanessa being a widow or that Leona was one of the Hakkeshu. 

Once again, R/WOOOOOOOOOOSH

51 minutes ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

Hang on, are you saying that THAT was Vasili's reaction when they revealed Nash's tag? 😂

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

It caused...quite the situation that was immortalized as a small webcomic on the old thread

25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

so someone will have to give me the cliff notes.

Basically:

>They confirmed the rumors that KOF was originally going to be a side scrolling Beat Em Up called Survivor. However, this game never got approved and was nothing more than a idea thrown about, there were no documents about it. 

>The idea of KOF came when Fatal Fury Special and AOF2 were being simultaneously developed so they planned to have a crossover between the two

>There's proof of concept art for KOF94, the only difference is that Clark had wilder hair, no shades and no cap

>Geese-Wolfgang-Mr Big were already planned for kof95 but got scrapped, Geese had a different look

>Iori was more a biker than a goth in his first draft, being bare chested with only a open leather jacket, blonde hair and shades. The only team missing is the Women's Team (we already know that there was going to be a Britain team of King, Billy and Raiden which got scrapped because the developers were excited about Yuri in AOF2 and Mai was popular) 

>There was going to be a Samurai Shodown team of Haohmaru, Nakoruru and Galford

>They were able to easily pick which characters to use as the AOF-KOF-Last Blade and Fatal Fury staff had much of the same people so there was a alot of foresight (would explain Kasumi and Xiangfei) 

>Everybody knew that the Hyper Neo Geo and Pocket would flop

>They also knew that SNK would go under when they were making Garou and KOF99 (which would explain why those games, as well as KOF2000 in my opinion, have a more sad and empty downbeat feel

>They didn't consider KOF to be "the best" but just the most profitable hence why they continued making those games

>They dodged the questions about whether the Saudi investors have any influence in XV or if they would collab with other companies (we know that MiSC only have majority shares of 33% and have no say in how the games are made)

Most if this is already well known info just that they expanded on it. 

Edited by N-Tactix
Just now, N-Tactix said:

Everybody knew that the Hyper Neo Geo and Pocket would flop

The pocket was awesome, it was on the wrong time and people were divided that there was also a wonderswan. if some of wonderswan Fighters titles were in NGPC it would had been a tough competitor Nintendo.

Gem Fighters from wonderswan was an awesome port too bad it isn't in color same thing with Guity Gear Petite and Gem Fighters. Imagine if there was a SF2/SF3 port, Vampire Savior and Final Fight on that NGPC along with Final Fantasy, Megaman, Sonic, RE, Virtua Fighter and the rest like Tekken

Wonderswan and NGPC is like the Dreamcast they were in the wrong time. If they were earlier and not competing with each other by one not existing. It would be a different time for nintendo. Game.Com was a trash that had great titles lol but was never on par of the two interms of potential.

HyperNeo 64 was an eye candy fad but the gameplay of the fighter doesn't hold the standard like comparing Samsho to battle toshiden and soul edge. Wild Ambition is the only one in consideration and the buriki one seems innovative that time but it's not up to the standard because of the controls.

I wonder what would happened to the cancelled AOF 3D. I hope the rom would show someday.

18 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

Gem Fighters from wonderswan was an awesome port too bad it isn't in color same thing with Guity Gear Petite and Gem Fighters. Imagine if there was a SF2/SF3 port, Vampire Savior and Final Fight on that NGPC along with Final Fantasy, Megaman, Sonic, RE, Virtua Fighter and the rest like Tekken

If it wasn't for Aruze's deliberate mismanagement, the NGPC could have been an decent success, maybe they would have made a 32 bit system like the GBA. Where I'm from, the Wonderswan and Neo Geo Pocket were the only handhelds there, nobody cares about Nintendo in that part of the world except for Pokemon and that fad stopped after the 3rd generation. My cousin actually has the former console.

And considering what happened to SEGA and how DIMPS is just a bunch of former SNK and Capcom employees, SNK might have actually been a powerhouse with both SNK, Capcom and SEGA games on their side. With all the connectivity that NGPC games had with Dreamcast games, SNK were practically SEGA's partner-in-crime back in 1999-2001. We really live in the worst timeline. 

SNK's downfall was stubbornly holding on to the Neo Geo for all those years which turned off non-hardcore consumers. To the average person's eyes, why play KOF when you can play Soul Calibur or Tekken? etc. Had they moved on to more contemporary hardware, they might have found things more easier for themselves and all those scrapped plans from 2000 and 2001 might have been able to come to fruition. 

Edited by N-Tactix
22 minutes ago, N-Tactix said:

Why play KOF when you can play Soul Calibur or Tekken etc. Had they moved on to more contemporary hardware, they might have found things more easier for themselves and all those scrapped plans from 2000 and 2001 might have been able to come to fruition. 

KOF was lively even in that phase, Tekken's gameplay was ass for Tekken 1-Tekken 4. You don't see people in present time considering them viable like other retro FGs. They are valued just for nostalgia and aesthetics. It was only SC3 and Tekken 5 that made them cemented their FG reign. Tag was in consideration.  SC3 because of the content and fancy mode for the console.

The problem with SNK was it had ONLY one title that keeps them going  and that's no other than KOF but it's mismatch the zeitgeist of that era or the current fad and trends, They have no other title franchise even Metal Slug(next in KOF) isn't enough because it's just another arcade title not something for the console era viable in the console era. They even tried 3D Metal Slug but as expect it can't because it's not the native experience when people are picking up Metal Slug. 

They had no way of surviving the console era and PC multiplayer dominance, While Capcom has Megaman, RE and Devil May Cry in that time to leech $$$ for awhile in the console. So SNK can't survive. 

Even Arcsys release GG Overture while MK has just trying to throw everything in their console packages. Namco has tons of franchise too for console. SNK has nothing left to offer other than KOF because it was the best. 

22 minutes ago, N-Tactix said:

If it wasn't for Aruze's deliberate mismanagement, the NGPC could have been an decent success, maybe they would have made a 32 bit system like the GBA.

Yeah it would have been a game changer if they manage to get the percent of GBA goers. GBA fighters are mostly terrible port other than SF2Revival, SFA3 and KOF.

They might have found a new way to live through console era and lan gaming by surviving with the handheld market

Edited by Shakunetsu
55 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

You don't see people in present time considering them viable like other retro FGs. They are valued just for nostalgia and aesthetics. It was only SC3 and Tekken 5 that made them cemented their FG reign. Tag was in consideration.  SC3 because of the content and fancy mode for the console.

You said present time, and yeah, that's the thing, when those games don't have the lustre they had just for being 3d games then you can see they aren't as robust but at the time those games came out, I can bet they were seen as the next big things while sprite based games went to the wayside, then again, I wasn't around so my opinions and what I can guess shouldn't be weighed much.

Although KOF's huge popularity in Latin America, the Arab-speaking world and the rest of Asia definitely played a role in keeping things going due to being affordable and cost-effective as opposed to the west which is where game sales usually do matter.

Edited by N-Tactix
24 minutes ago, N-Tactix said:

Although KOF's huge popularity in Latin America, the Arab-speaking world and the rest of Asia definitely played a role in keep going due to being affordable and cost-effective as opposed to the west which is where game sales usually do matter.

That would be in consideration because I'm in Asia and mostly familiar with the market here, true it's a SNK is cabs is cheap.

but thing is Tekken and SC were never considered substitute for KOF. Yet that would be the case for all of the 3D fighters like DOA, Bloody Roar, VF, Heaven's gate and etc

Another point is every KOF that time was very a different experience from the other KOF unless it's a dream match like 98 and 02.  It's just like Marvel games.

That when you there's a new KOF the other KOFs are still played at the same time even they were from 2-3 years ago. It was just like 94 to 95 that was kinda easily went obsolete and no one would pick up.

While in Tekken and SC when there are new titles the prior games under the brand are easily drop except Tekken Tag. I was talking pre SC3.

However I'm talking on my perspective but I'm confident that KOF titles are more like that back in the day even in other countries while Tekken 3 and Tekken 2 was more of a popular selling as console fighter than a successful arcade fighter, Tekken 3 and Tekken 2 became easily dated like 94 to 95.

No regular arcade fighter goer would go to a Tekken 3 Cab over a KOF Cab when Tag Cab is full or a latest KOF Cab is full. Unless his generally like 3D fighters gameplay.

No one was playing Tekken 3 and Tekken 2 when Tag was out, when people drop Tekken 4 everyone just go back to Tag. Then Tekken 5 change everything. That's not the same case with Capcom Fighters and KOFs. 

Edited by Shakunetsu
On 5/18/2021 at 12:39 PM, N-Tactix said:

Also, just as I thought nobody cared about SNK translations I come across this:

http://marsdragon.brontoforum.us/SNK/site/

I knew it just from the stupid jokes they put in, but Art of Fighting 2 and Fatal Fury 3 just got murdered in the translation. I’ve been thinking Mr. Big was just Geese’s underling for so long because of the western version. Thanks for finding this site. I do hope they continue the project.

The SNK translations are really haphazard. The Orochi epilogue is the biggest example I can think of. K''s 99 ending was completely ruined because the translator confused the katakana for "glove" with "globe" so they thought to rewrite the entire conversation. I'd post what it should be in the KOF thread maybe later. A lot of issues stem from the limited amount of characters (what takes one character in Japanese can take a couple in English) and the weird need to add in slang that was outdated even by the 90's. It's just weird to see Iori as some surfer dude or Maxima talk like some himbo when that wasn't the case. 

Even then, you can still get the original quotes and meanings across well enough even with the limitations. I've been using death generator (which has KOF94, Last Blade 2 and Fatal Fury Special) to experiment and the only one I could really forgive is 94. Special and LB2 have alot of spaces for their characters and this harms the latter more, because it really ruins the setting of mid-19th century Japan which is a shame because Last Blade is probably one of favourites out of the SNK games. Here's an example:

Spoiler

The actual English version:

zyzrvwvyd1341.jpg

My retranslated version, based off the Mad SNK site but with the word limitations taken to account:

owbSpsK.png

The actual English version:

krauserintronormalspe.png

The accurate translation used from the Mad SNK site:

C0TSzvP.png

But then again, I am by no means an expert in Japanese. There are other posters here who are far better than me. 

Edited by N-Tactix
12 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

What are the things you expect Capcom would bring back and undo in SF History?

They'd likely alter and undo some aspects of Ryu's story and the SnH to take into account later developments like Mu, Oni and Kage. A retcon in the literal sense of the word. 

What are the things you want to be cleared and given depth in terms of information in Alpha timeline?

The Rose and Bison relationship to be finally fully cleared up and confirmed in game so we can move on. 

What are the things do you want to be bring back and undo in SF History?

Same as what I said above. I maybe might undo aspects of Gen's story because I feel like his death in SFV and his presence after Alpha 3 was pretty unceremonial all things considered,but there's a little a reboot set in the Alpha era can do about that. 

5 minutes ago, N-Tactix said:

I maybe might undo aspects of Gen's story because I feel like his death in SFV and his presence after Alpha 3 was pretty unceremonial all things considered,but there's a little a reboot set in the Alpha era can do about that.

There's a bunch they could do with Gen, like filling out his transition from a brutal murderer to a grumpy grandpa-like mentor type.

Plus, if Rose is time travelling she might as well do the guy a solid and tell him to go get a bone marrow biopsy.

29 minutes ago, Reticently said:

There's a bunch they could do with Gen, like filling out his transition from a brutal murderer to a grumpy grandpa-like mentor type.

Agreed. I feel like Gen, while not underrated, is definitely a understated character within his own series. 

You know what would be funny, if Rose's Peggy Sue antics end up making things worse. 

7 hours ago, N-Tactix said:

They'd likely alter and undo some aspects of Ryu's story and the SnH to take into account later developments like Mu, Oni and Kage. A retcon in the literal sense of the word. 

It's not gonna be erase, retconning it in literal sense.

Because people would just assume it's just unexplored YET and SNH is integral to Akuma's character

Since being not mentioned doesn't mean it doesn't exist,  because Rose ain't Kronica or Ingrid like being that is capable of altering universe

But, There's  are better option 

If Necali is just awakened in ALPHA timeline he could pretty much wrap out everything or depowered other beings including Bison yo avoid him reach his state in SFV

996mp3.gif

My solution here is Necali make Necali awaken in Alpha then let him Absorb SNH so Kage the SNH manifestation merge and trap with Necali early on and forever.

Just like I always wanted. So Necali and Kage are now one and working together against Ryu as his new Rival.

Then that wraps up SNH as early no more future possibilities of Evil Ken, Evil Sakura and etc.

However knowing Capcom and Evil Ryu being in the "Top 13" place over dudley, karin, guy and feilong in the character poll with over 100 characters,

i doubt they would throw away the opportunity especially if it's related to the wallets

image.png

He even beats Rose 23th, Vega 28th and Bison 32th

Violent Ken is on 39th and Oni is on 46th which beat even Urien on 52th and Nash 57th, Also Dark Sakura is in 49th

So, My fear is them going opposite instead of wrapping Kage with Necali as one being, they would choose instead that SNH stays with Ryu in the future as a recurring theme not just for Ryu but for everyone else because of being profitable. We had seen this in MVCi and Teppen which the conflict is returned unlike in UMVC3

Then producing more version and forms of SNH posses beings or a new SNH manifestation being that is different from Kage like in Soul Calibur or Soul Edge,

Where there is Nightmare, NightTerror, Inferno then  so on and so fort instead of wrapping it with Necali as one.

Like Capcom would just misinterpret that fans didn't like Kage because his not as badass or edgier enough as Evil Ryu in SF4, So Capcom just make a new  and another version of SNH manifestation beings that is more like the SF4 Evil Ryu but without horns and fangs that either be Kage's relative or whatsoever LOL

The Rose and Bison relationship to be finally fully cleared up and confirmed in game so we can move on. 

I always wanted them to clear the soul sharing part and it's Capcom US mistranslation 

Same as what I said above. I maybe might undo aspects of Gen's story because I feel like his death in SFV and his presence after Alpha 3 was pretty unceremonial all things considered,but there's a little a reboot set in the Alpha era can do about that. 

Yeah Gen is a wasted potential and interesting old man archetype that needs to return

I  hope someone would like Gouken and etc could help his leukemia 

7 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Firstly, I don't think PR Chun-Li is SF canon. 

Secondly, and personally, we get tired of the same rehashed story over and over again. That's why it was such a treat that Shadaloo was seemingly "destroyed" at the end of SFV and Chun-Li moved on to a new chapter of her life in SFIII.

However, if they end up retconing everything in the SF story, at least give Chun-Li's revenge story the proper ending it deserves.

11 minutes ago, BootyWarrior said:

They're double wrong since Ryu's more Kyokushin than Shotokan. SFV is the most karate Ryu's ever been, they even corrected his DoNkEy kIcK to look like the real sokuto geri. I think Akuma's throw has him use sokuto geri as well.

What's funny is most everyone outside of this thread hates the new look for the Sokuto Geri.  

19 minutes ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Firstly, I don't think PR Chun-Li is SF canon. 

Secondly, and personally, we get tired of the same rehashed story over and over again. That's why it was such a treat that Shadaloo was seemingly "destroyed" at the end of SFV and Chun-Li moved on to a new chapter of her life in SFIII.

However, if they end up retconing everything in the SF story, at least give Chun-Li's revenge story the proper ending it deserves.

Anything involving the rangers is confirmed to take place after Shadow Falls, as that was where Movie Rita got Bison from after he had just been defeated at its conclusion.

I spoke to one of the nWay guys and they said the story guy for BTFG wanted to reference every piece of media the SF characters have been in but that's not really a good excuse especially when the character profiles have "SFV" next to them...

13 minutes ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

One thing I've noticed about older SNK translations is the excessive use of "Geez".

Whoever the editor for the earlier games were tried really hard to make these games appeal to the west. I notice that "amscray" and "funny papers" are used alot and everybody is suddenly sexist to Mai in the Fatal Fury games. Maybe the editor was some old guy who really thought he was funny when he rewrote all those lines. I think the later games (2000 onwards) are just the result of somebody in Japan translating with what he thinks is considered "cool" over there which is why everybody either speaks like a bunch of pensioners or use the most forced possible slang (Ash saying "thang"). The translation did get better starting with XI. 

It's still a problem because K' in the west is constantly rude for no reason. XIII being the worst example. In the original Japanese, he's just not enthusiastic about being dragged to KOF rather than being a seething mess. And it harms the perception of K''s character over here since the western fans think he's some extremely rude edgy Y2K boy when he's just a quiet person who wants to be left alone and not constantly be dragged into unnecessary situations. 

13 minutes ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Btw, Ryu and Chun are magnificent in Power Rangers.

Agreed and this is coming from somebody who doesn't give a single care in the world about Power Rangers. Too bad the models still have that weird clay look to them. 

Edited by N-Tactix
2 minutes ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

XIII K' is very disrespectful

I feel like by then a couple of characters got derailed completely. Kula is another casualty, kind of sad she went from being childlike yet still quiet to some ice cream obsessed freak and then there's Mai, who honestly was always more deranged in KOF than her original Fatal Fury counterpart could ever hope to be. 

1 hour ago, Psychoblue said:

What's funny is most everyone outside of this thread hates the new look for the Sokuto Geri.  

Fighting Game players have 0 knowledge on martial arts. The comments surrounding Lidia's Tekken 7 reveal made it clear. 

I hope they stick with the correct form, but make it more flashy and impactful. The Sokuto Geri in SFIII is incorrect and looks like a Superkick. I remember people clowning Capcom for giving Zangief the "donkey kick" when Zangief is using a wrestling move. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by BootyWarrior
9 minutes ago, BootyWarrior said:

Fighting Game players have 0 knowledge on martial arts. The comments surrounding Lidia's Tekken 7 reveal made it clear. 

I hope they stick with the correct form, but make it more flashy and impactful. The Sokuto Geri in SFIII is incorrect and looks like a Superkick. I remember people clowning Capcom for giving Zangief the "donkey kick" when Zangief is using a wrestling move. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Soviet Chin Music is what I'd call it on stream.  

21 minutes ago, BootyWarrior said:

The ones that do tend to be the best people to talk with. 

Now that I think of it, we're overdue for a Silat user. 

Edited by N-Tactix

reposting it here

Just now, Shakunetsu said:

Yuyu is so popular here in my country next to Voltez V and Daimos, It even beat Dragon ball in popular in the 90s

It was renamed here as Ghost Fighter 

they even made a remix tapes of yuyu intro OST with SF2 sounds in the 90's

I found some on YT

In the late 90s and early 2ks,  it was re-run by another TV station that they even made a promotional commercial like it's a Fighting Game

It's like Toonami but more Anime timeslot

3 hours ago, N-Tactix said:

If there was one thing you could retcon about SF, what would it be and why? 

Death of the Characters that had already usable and playable in the past games.

It's a fighting game and it just makes things complicated in both story if they would return from the dead and turned into either a Zombie, Ghost and etc

3 hours ago, N-Tactix said:

I always confuse YYH for Hunter x Hunter.

Yusuke is better than Gon his more like a human being, Gon is like kid Goku without the humor and very innocent.

Edited by Shakunetsu