Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

10 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

As a quick follow-up, I took the time to use Google Translate app on my phone on the pages and it gave me two bits of insight...

1: I was spot on about what the machine was doing. It isn't the Psycho Drive but is a ki-draining device that injects it into other warriors. Balrog was able to absorb 15% before his heart was going to overload. Vega was 20%. Sagat was 25%. Bison was able to absorb the full remaining 40%.

2: The advances in the Google Translate app are really good. Good enough that I'm considering going through the process of translating all this stuff...or at least key stuff to get a better understanding of what is going on

Hey yagami i have a question regarding the comics, do you have any of the cammy  gaiden comics and do you have the comic with the chapter with Eliza in it ? 

22 minutes ago, sKreetFighteZ said:

Hey yagami i have a question regarding the comics, do you have any of the cammy  gaiden comics and do you have the comic with the chapter with Eliza in it ? 

I have the Cammy Gaiden, yes. As for Eliza, um the end of the Super Street Fighter II comic takes a bizarre tonal shift and focuses on Ken & Eliza. Is that what you mean?

8 minutes ago, YagamiFire said:

I have the Cammy Gaiden, yes. As for Eliza, um the end of the Super Street Fighter II comic takes a bizarre tonal shift and focuses on Ken & Eliza. Is that what you mean?

Can you show us the Cammy gaiden, i was interested in it for a while and no, it was a story on Eliza telling Amy on why Ken fights all the time. I only saw one page of her talking about how Ken reminds her of a child. 

24 minutes ago, sKreetFighteZ said:

Can you show us the Cammy gaiden, i was interested in it for a while and no, it was a story on Eliza telling Amy on why Ken fights all the time. I only saw one page of her talking about how Ken reminds her of a child. 

Oh that is definitely not this one regarding Eliza. Let me see if I can dig up the Cammy Gaiden. I might have it here or I might have it packed away

7 hours ago, martinitolove said:

Did anyone of you played the chinese Street Fighter Duel game? Is it fun? How can I get it without knowing mandarin? Can I play it without knowing mandarin? What is the gameplay story?

https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Street_Fighter:_Duel?file=SFDuelMobileCHNKeyart.png

Its not as fun if your a FG fan, not my cup of tea, you can check videos of gameplay and playthrough in youtube

Ok so time for issue 3 of Super Street Fighter II manhua!

We open up with Ken and Ryu facing off. Shear happenstance has made Ryu the first opponent for Ken. It also says that in this the SF tournament is held every two years. Ryu throws a hadoken and Ken notes it is even stronger when they last fought 3 years ago (so Ryu & Ken did not fight each other in the SF1 tourney). Facing down the Hadoken, Ken flashes back to sparring with Ryu and being smashed by a hadoken that he tried to counter with a dragon punch. Instead he got thrown a hundred years into a tree. He tries a hurricane kick and Ryu shoryuken's him out of it. With Ken knocked down again, Ryu tries to help him back up only to be stopped by a senior of Ken and Ryu's...

Dan

Yes, I'm serious. It looks like Dan. Ryu even calls him 'master', addressing him as a senior brother. Dan gives Ryu pointers on how to improve his shoryuken and hadoken. In retrospect, this is hilarious. Ken is rather ignored but is apparently used to it. Ken goes out to hang out alone at a bar but Ryu finds him and they chit-chat and reassert their friendship with each other.

Later on, Ken is preparing to leave his training and things get WEIRDER

He goes to a secluded little building in the forest to say goodbye to a man he 'greatly respects'...his master 'Akuma'.

Wut?

Akuma and Ken apparently have an on-going chess game going and Akuma is bitter that Ken is leaving. Sad Akuma. This is surreal. Akuma seems to tell Ken not to give up martial arts and Ken agrees to keep learning but to do so back home after Akuma tells him that Ken actually has better battle wisdom than Ryu. Akuma decides on his chess move...and Ken outmaneuvers him with a quick move of his own. Akuma laughs and congratulates Ken on his chess skills.

Ken successfully shoryukens the hadoken and breaks it apart before the two clash with hurricane kicks. It's revealed that Akuma is watching them and he's called a 'hero'! However Akuma then suffers serious pain in his head due to unknown causes. Ken and Ryu part in a draw and Ryu senses Akuma and tries to find him but he's already gone. Ryu talks about Akuma being afraid of fighting in competition and that Ryu will DEFINITELY find him. Ryu seems to have personal bad blood with Akuma.

The 2nd day of the competition dawns...

In Bison's skyscraper he's watching multiple screens with footage of the previous days battles and he takes special interest in one fighter in particular...

GUILE!

Bison, standing along with Vega and Sagat (who are both in cloaks) tells Sagat he'll have to watch out for Guile...Sagat, however, is lost in thought about Ryu. Bison receives confirmation that all the weapons from the cruise ship have now been delivered to him. Bison states that this means that with that shipment, his total arsenal is now SEVERAL TIMES greater than that of ANY NATION. Geez, I know we're SLIGHTLY post-apocalyptic, but that's nuts!

We also find out that the men in the meeting with Bison from issue 2 (including the man in the eyepatch) are apparently the three richest men on Earth, all of whom have thrown in with Bison. We get a bunch of backstory here...

The island is called Neverland and was created as a symbol of peace after the wars that ravaged parts of the planet. The worldwide Street Fighter competition was meant to be almost like the Olympics and promote peace. Bison, however, immediately subverted it to smuggle weapons all over the world. With this in place, the 3 Richest Men believe they can seize control and direct the future of the injured Earth. The fat cats gloating is interrupted by a roar that scares them...Bison tells them to calm down and reveals to them his 'secret weapon' he had shipped to the island...

In a cage, it's Blanka.

We then see Cammy searching another area on the island of Neverland. Despite her stealth, she's grabbed by Guile and she mistakes him for an enemy but then recognizes him. Seems they're working together to try and find someone. Using a detector device, Guile finds their target in a castle nearby on the island...but as they try to get there they're interrupted by the sudden appearance of Akuma who Guile notes must be a 'master' because of how fast his movement was to get in front of them.

Guile takes out one of the battle badge/coin things the fighters are collecting by fighting each other and just throws it to Akuma, assuming he is a challenger. Guile doesn't care about fighting him and is happy to give the coin away. Akuma catches it then reveals he has far more coins than Guile and isn't interested in them!

Akuma says he doesn't care about taking Guile's coin and, instead, he wants a 'real battle'! He throws his collection of coins at Guile with 'the strength of bullets from a shotgun'...

And issue 3 ends

Okay so that was interesting. We're getting more world-building and character stuff. Pretty densely packed actually.

HIGHLIGHT of the issue - the mysterious bad-ass portrayal of Dan! Like wtf! Dan is portrayed as more mysterious and cool than AKUMA! It's so weird but very neat

Btw joke aside SFV CA gave me the idea he's improved as martial artist, seems way more technical 

Iirc in sfv story he even win/draw a friendly sparring with Blanka 

Of course an angry savage Blanka that want to kill his opponent would probably quickly rip him into pieces, but still something lol 

Ever found fun how we got used to see him as weak idiot because he's constantly compared to SFers, while if he was a Final Fight character he would wreck lot of punks before getting defeated by some Boss. 

Think he would even have good chances vs DamnD and get stopped at 2nd stage Boss(Sodom) lol

Btw talking about idiot stuff, YT just thrown at me this old gem 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV346aR-A6A

Edited by CESTUS III
17 hours ago, martinitolove said:

Did anyone of you played the chinese Street Fighter Duel game? Is it fun? How can I get it without knowing mandarin? Can I play it without knowing mandarin? What is the gameplay story?

https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Street_Fighter:_Duel?file=SFDuelMobileCHNKeyart.png

Nope, haven't had a chance to play it, but it looks interesting! I like some of the visual aesthetics (also I like the idea of Ken driving a hotrod). I think it's supposedly coming out with a global release, but I haven't heard anything lately.

18 hours ago, martinitolove said:

If it's anything like KOF Allstar, I'll have to stay away from it. KOF Allstar is the only mobile game that I've found addictive. 

Hey everyone! Been some time, missed you guys, but I'm doing great, just been busy with personal stuff as well as helping out some indie devs. Excited for the upcoming SF6 announcement, hope we get something enormous that finally moves the plot beyond what we remember from the 90s (SF3) while also properly answering some of the questions that have been killing us for the past decades lol.

My thoughts on the Luke story: that was... strange for the final SFV story content. And it's not that I was expecting much, them hinting at SF6, connecting it to Q or Cap Commando would've probably been too good to be true, but at the very least I wanted to get some info on Mr. General Byron F'ing Taylor. Remember that interview with Nakayama-san where he mentioned some shit about the mystery of USAF & Byron Taylor? That led me to think something was up, like maybe Byron was some sort of a spy who didn't want anyone to find out how Nash died? And then it just turns out he was one of the people who instructed Luke lol. But this was basically a post-scriptum season so yea, can't really complain much.

Also, I highly recommend you guys check this animation: 

The guys have devoted many years to this, so hope you enjoy it! Apparently @ShockDingowas also involved, he voiced Q here haha.

Edited by Tatsuroko
8 hours ago, BootyWarrior said:

Dan making it to a FF boss would imply he's above Hugo AND Poison who went from the 2nd weakest grunt in the game to now being able to spar with Cody. Dan will always be a loser, not just in martial arts but life in general.

Tbh Hugo and Poison being much better than other random shits is something that has been a retcon after, im speaking how current Dan would do if thrown into FF1

Hugo with SF3, Poison with FFR or SF4 got the power up

Back in the FF time they were supposed to be relatively weak, minor enemies that you can take out while fighting multiple enemies

Even bosses like Rolento and Sodom in SFA were/are kinda low in the SF food chain (both better than Dan tough), and DamnD is even weaker than them (would not be surprised if Dan-level lol) 

I guess only FF1 villain that would be considered very strong even for SF standards was probably Abigail

13 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Alright y'all. I finally compiled all of the win quotes together. Took a good while. Can you believe we've been at it since 2016? That's a long ass time.

Spoiler

Abigail

Reveal hidden contents

wD3PnXq.jpg?1

To Abigail: “Braaaaawr! I’m the most powerful!"
To Akira: “That’s a sweet bike you got! 
To Akuma: “The Satsuinowhatsit? Killing wha? All that talk, and you broke like a side-view mirror!”
To Alex: “Good power. But fix that engine first. Then we can talk.”
To Balrog: “Try bobbing and weaving more. At least try not to meet my fist with your face so much.”
To Birdie: “You should diet. Your movements are all dull and slow.”
To Blanka: “Whoa, what’s with that spark? You got a car battery in your pocket or something? You gotta be careful with those things!”
To Cammy: “You sting like a bee, all right. A little baby bee.”
To Chun-Li: “Keep your nose outta my business, copper. I’m totally legit now.”
To Cody: “Hey, I’m a law-abiding’ citizen! I pay my taxes just like everyone else!”
To Dan: “What the hell’s wrong with you? You missin’ a few parts or somethin’?!”
To Dhalsim: “Sorry pops. I don’t speak enlightened gibberish.”
To Ed: “All you psychopaths runnin’ around. Ya’ll need therapy, or somethin’.”
To Falke: “You rely on that sicko or whatever power too much. You need a few more horses under that hood of yours for that!”
To F.A.N.G.: “Poison? Nah. You’re the least dangerous poison I’ve ever come across.”
To G: "President of the World? You’re jerkin’ my chain!”
To Gill: “Is that a custom paint job? The contents don’t match its exterior!”
To Guile: “Thought you could win, soldier boy? Better luck next time, bwa ha ha ha!”
To Honda: “Hey, sumo guy. You’re built like a truck, but you’ve got no horsepower!”
To Ibuki: “I didn’t even feel a thing. Moves are useless without power behind em.”
To Juri: “I thought you were revved up, but you ran out of gas so quickly! You need more vroom vroom!”
To Kage: “What’s this crap about Satsui? You’d pull a muscle poppin’ a hood!”
To Karin: “Who’re you, actin’ all high and mighty? I’ll kick your ass…”
To Ken: “Hmph, I ain’t got no time to play with rich little puff dolls!”
To Kolin: “My engines are anti-freeze! Ha! Bwa ha ha! Man, I’m funny!”
To Laura: “I ain’t never heard of your style. Unless it’s called suck.”
To Lucia: “Another cop trying to stick their nose into my business. I’m legit now, so get lost.”
To Luke: "What good's a flashy car if it ain't got power under the hood?!"
To M. Bison: “Psycho Whadyacallit? You think being all sparkly makes you strong?
To Menat: “Why don’cha use that crystal ball of yours to see if you can win before you challenge someone?”
To Nash: “Why so moody, pal? Try smiling! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!”
To Necalli: “Eat? What are you going on about? You don’t make a lick of sense!”
To Oro: “You ain’t half bad for a junker.”
To Poison: “Not interested in workin’ on the road with you, but come visit my workshop anytime.”
To R. Mika: “You could tone it down a few notches. Jus’ sayin.”
To Rashid: “What’d you expect? Dance around like a bug and I’m gonna flick you away!”
To Rose: "Guess you can't predict when I'm gonna crash into ya!"
To Ryu: “Balance? What? Who needs that!”
To Sagat: You’re a junker. Scrapheap’s waitin’ for you, buddy.”
To Sakura: “Strength is power! Horsepower! Torque! And some other stuff too, I guess.”
To Seth: “You could use a major tune-up!"
To Urien: “You can’t really talk about being a ruler until you get more power, y’hear?”
To Vega: “Hey. You lost all your equipment. Ya dumb bastard.”
To Zangief: “How! Many! Times! Must! I! Say! We are NOT muscle buddies!”
To Zeku: “All them fancy ninja moves…I coulda swore I’ve seen them before….”

Akira

Reveal hidden contents

saUShsM.jpg?1

To Abigail: Horsepower’s important, but so is technique. That’s true for bikes AND fights!”
To Akira: "A-Agh! Imposters! My brother’s a lot cooler looking than that!”
To Akuma: “Your scary face’s got nothing on my brother’s when he’s mad!”
To Alex: “My friend’s a huge fan. Do you think I could get your autograph?”
To Balrog: “Hey, even a bike with no brakes eventually runs outta gas!”
To Birdie: “I know someone who’s way better with a chain than you. She could teach you a thing or two.”
To Blanka: “A Blanka-chan doll? How cute! I’ll chain it to my bag and take it with me everywhere!”
To Cammy: “You shouldn’t look so serious all the time. Maybe a nice piece of cake’ll cheer you up.”
To Chun-Li: "Finally, I got to go up against a real Kung Fu fighter. I feel like I’ve learned a lot."
To Cody: “You’re going to have to do better than that to beat me. I know my way around a knife fight.”
To Dan: “Wow, so the rumors were true. Saikyo-Style really is a knockoff version of Masters Karate.”
To Dhalsim: “I’ve got a fire so hot inside me, I barely felt your flames.”
To Ed: “I don’t lose to punches with no soul or passion in them! Try fighting like you mean it!”
To Falke: “I’ve got friends and I’ve got my enemies! And now, starting today, I’ve got a new rival!”
To F.A.N.G.: “I fight fair and square with love and passion! Of course a no-good cheater like you lost!”
To G: “You’re the President of the World? Never heard of that. My brother’s a better leader than you are!”
To Gill: “Not much of an emperor, are you? I’ve had teachers who are more emperor like than you.”
To Guile: “Wow, that hair...How do you put a helmet on?”
To Honda: “Um, are you really a sumo wrestler, or do you only work as a punching bag for the real ones?”
To Ibuki: “Wait, where have I seen that uniform before…?
To Juri: “Wow, you’re kinda mean. Seijun High’ll teach you some manners!”
To Kage: “Ryu? W-Wait, have you been...brainwashed…? No, that can’t be it...”
To Karin: “So is it a hard-and-fast rule that all high class ladies like you have that hairstyle?”
To Ken: “Y’know, I thought my friend was stronger than me from taking the Masters Online Karate course. Guess I was wrong.”
To Kolin: “Brrr! I’m freezing! Where’d I put my bike gear…?”
To Laura: “Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu? Sorry, but my jam’s the legendary Daigo Kazama Style!”
To Lucia: “W-Wait, I have a motorcycle license! I swear I didn’t break any traffic laws, officer!”
To Luke: "Nobody beats me in a test of nerve!"
To M. Bison: “Stare at me like that all you want. I’ve got justice on my side!”
To Menat: “You’re a fortune teller, huh? What should I ask you…? Oh, I know! Ask your crystal ball what I should ask you!”
To Nash: “Hey cheer up! Could be worse. You could be dead!”
To Necalli: “You keep going on about “devouring”. If you’re hungry, I can show you where to get some awesome cakes!”
To Oro: You may be tough, but my brother’s way tougher!”
To Poison: “Don’t give up! It’s a burning desire and passion that keeps fighters going and helps them understand each another!”
To R. Mika: “Wow, I love your passion and energy! You almost made me lose focus!”
To Rashid: “You call that a turbulent wind? I’ve taken on stronger headwinds on my bike.”
To Rose: “If my brother goes running off somewhere again, please use your powers to tell me where he is!”
To Ryu: “So you’re who Sakura keeps going on about. It was an honor to fight you!”
To Sagat: “Looks like you need more training. I’ll let my brother know you’re going to need his help.”
To Sakura: "Heh heh! I’m a lot stronger now, right! I’ve got you to thank for that!”
To Seth: “Your punches lack soul. Do you even have one?”
To Urien: “That tough-guy shtick is so outdated. I’d keep quiet if I were you!”
To Vega: “How can you talk about true beauty, when you don’t know anything about love and friendship?!”
To Zangief: “You think I should bulk up…? Nah, I’m fine like this.”
To Zeku: “I mean, like, what? Y-you can transform into your younger self? You ninjas are full of surprises...”

Akuma

Reveal hidden contents

Street Fighter: The Violent History of Akuma | Den of Geek

To Abigail: "Your supposed power is fraudulent!”
To Akira: “The weak in numbers are still weak!”
To Akuma: “Leave my sight, imposter!”
To Alex: “You are unworthy of fighting me!”
To Balrog: “Pathetic! How dare you call yourself a fighter?!”
To Birdie: “The ignoble deserve only hell!”
To Blanka: “You dumb animal…”
To Cammy: “You’re ill-prepared for battle!”
To Chun-Li: “Your death is in my hands, you foolish girl!”
To Cody: ““A fist thrown wildly hits nothing and serves no one…”
To Dan: “Leave this world, fool.”
To Dhalsim: “My fists are a step closer to perfection!”
To Ed: “That power ill befits you, boy!”
To Falke: “You are not worthy of such power…”
To F.A.N.G.: “Your feebleness is truly astounding.”
To G: “You’re reckless…A fool.”
To Gill: “I am the only path to heaven!”
To Guile: “This is the true battlefield!”
To Honda: “Laughable! You are doomed to fail!”
To Ibuki: “Now can you see how weak you are?!”
To Juri: “You are consumed by desire. Death is all you deserve!”
To Kage: “You are the shadow of a shadow! Die!”
To Karin: “What a fool! You shall never achieve supremacy!”
To Ken: “Such an unsightly weakling you are!”
To Kolin: “Cunning witch! Your fist will crumble before me!”
To Laura: “Your naivety is simply laughable!”
To Lucia: “If you are not prepared to die, you are not prepared to fight.”
To Luke: "Coward! To know strength is to face death!"
To M. Bison: “Your death is in my hands!”
To Menat: “Your foolish parlor tricks will be the death of you!”
To Nash: “You are a mere puppet. Die with dignity!”
To Necalli: “Lowly creature! I should rip you apart!”
To Oro: “Weak!”
To Poison: “Hmph. You fight like a brat.”
To R. Mika: “For a weakling like you, death is a reprieve!”
To Rashid: “Cowards like you disgust me!”
To Rose: "Divination is for the weak."
To Ryu: “Is that all your fists are capable of?”
To Sakura: “I will show you the depths of your feebleness!”
To Sagat: “Now I see the extent of your power.”
To Seth: “A puppet with no master is a lifeless doll.”
To Urien: “Let your broken bones remind you of my fists!”
To Vega: “You only care for beauty. Now look at you!”
To Zangief: “Imbecile! I have no such time for feebleness!”
To Zeku: “The Bushinnryu style falls here, by my fist!”

Alex

Reveal hidden contents

The Impact of Street Fighter III's Development Drama – Damage Control

To Abigail: “You got the power, but you need a lot more skill to back it up.”
To Akira: “If you want my autograph, you gotta earn it. Start by putting up a decent fight.”
To Akuma: “So there are strong fighters out there after all.”
To Alex: “Well, well. It seems I’ve still got a ways to go yet.”
To Balrog: “You make a pretty good heel! I won’t hold back when I send you flying!”
To Birdie: "You’re not a heel, just a glorified jobber!”
To Blanka: “It’s kinda fun going up against beastly guys like you once in a while.”
To Cammy: “Your speed might serve you well on the battlefield, but you won’t beat me if that’s all you got.”
To Chun-Li: “Your kicks are something else. Did you hone them on the battlefield?”
To Cody: “I would’ve liked to have fought you back when you were just a young scrappy guy on the streets.”
To Dan: “The world’s full of people. Some are strong, and some are like you.”
To Dhalsim: “What the…? How can your arms and legs extend like that?”
To Ed: “You have to obtain your own freedom. Seems you already get that, though.”
To Falke: “Your style reeks of desperation. That doesn’t make for a very fun fight.”
To F.A.N.G.: “You’ve got height and reach, but you’re not making it work for you.”
To G: “President? Pretty sure I never voted for you.”
To Gill: “Enough talk. Show me your power.”
To Guile: “For a so-called army man, you don’t fare too well in actual battle.”
To Honda: “Pretty sure you coulda done better. Get back to training, buddy.”
To Ibuki: “You won’t get any better if you keep this up. Focus a little more on the fight.”
To Juri: “If you’re gonna dish it out, you gotta be ready to take it, too.”
To Kage: “You’re not weak, but no way would I call you strong.”
To Karin: “You’re good at putting on the pressure. Catching you was tough.”
To Ken: “Just what I’d expect from a US martial arts tournament champ. You’re in a different league.”
To Kolin: “Never seen anyone fight like you. Can’t tell if you’re strong or not…”
To Laura: “You want me to join your school? Even though I just beat you?”
To Lucia: “Do I like to fight? Yeah…Against strong opponents.”
To Luke: "Unfortunately for you, it takes more than that to defeat me."
To M. Bison: “Fighting you was worth it, but something feels off…”
To Menat: "Sorry, I don’t really buy into astrology or whatever.”
To Nash: “What are those scars on your arm and face? There’s no way you got them in that last match.”
To Necalli: “My soul won’t be taken that easily, no matter what you are!”
To Oro: “You’re past your prime, old man.”
To Poison: “I hope for your sake, you’re a better promoter than you are a fighter.”
To R. Mika: “You don’t have what it takes to be a face. Not the power, nor the technique.”
To Rashid: “You’re fast, but your blows are weak. You could hit me a thousand times and still not win.”
To Rose:  "Rough times ahead, huh? Sounds like fun."
To Ryu: “You’re an interesting one… What is it that your eyes see?”
To Sagat: “The thicker the wall, the more satisfying to break through.”
To Sakura: “Well, this is a surprise. Seems like we’re both looking for the same guy.”
To Seth: “Data, huh…? Boring.”
To Urien: “Can you still be king or emperor or whatever if you lose this badly?”
To Vega: “If your face is so important, maybe you shouldn’t show it in public.”
To Zangief: “If it’s a straight up battle of brawn you want, I won’t lose!”
To Zeku: “Man, I don’t get ninjas. All this deception and trickery, when all you have to do is just punch the other guy.”

Balrog

Reveal hidden contents

Balrog - Street Fighter Wiki - Neoseeker

To Abigail: “How d’ya like that? I punched ya into worthless scrap!”
To Akira: “I ain’t hittin’ no brakes! I’m just gonna keep ridin’ on!”
To Akuma: “Master of the Fist”? What a joke! You punch like a lightweight at best."
To Alex: “You’re not just a pathetic fighter, but a penniless loser, too!"
To Balrog: “Of all the faces I wanna smash, a copycat’s is right at the top!”
To Balrog( As Mike): “Punks always tryin’ to imitate my style! Chumps!”
To Birdie: “A coward like you dares to show his face? Go die in a ditch somewhere!"
To Blanka: “Enough with the monkey noises! The only thing I want to hear is the sound of you kissing my feet!”
To Cammy: “I wish you wouldn’t break so easily, like some pathetic rag doll!”
To Chun-Li: “Take a good look at yourself! A dumb cop can’t touch me!”
To Cody: “The ring’s no place for a punk politician like you!”
To Dan: “You wanna look cool? I did you a favor and rearranged your face with my fists! Happy now?”
To Dhalsim: “The gods? They ain’t worth jack!”
To Ed: “You’re still a weak little punk! Come back after ya train some more!”
To Falke: “If you wanna talk about how I fight, maybe you oughta learn how to fight first!”
To F.A.N.G.: “This is the last time I’ll have to look at that ugly mug of yours. Filthy scum.”
To G: ”Let’s Fight”? More like “Let’s Faint”!
To Gill: “Hope? I’ll smash you into the ground!”
To Guile: “Now that I’ve pummeled you, my mission’s complete!”
To Honda: “Have ‘em bury you under your fancy sumo ring! IF they can find your pieces!”
To Ibuki: “Little brat! I’m gonna hit you so hard, you’ll never move again!”
To Juri: “What’s it like to be on the hurtin’ side for once?”
To Kage: “Satsui? You kiddin’ me?! Look at you!”
To Karin: “You’re rich, so you know how this goes down, right? Now hand over your cash!”
To Ken: “Your face looks better all beat up like that. Why not show it to that little brat of yours?”
To Kolin: “I hate people like you - poor AND powerless! Don’t let me catch sight of you again!”
To Laura: “It’s all over for you and your miserable fighting school.”
To Lucia: “If you wanna arrest me, you gotta at least bring the whole police force!”
To Luke: "Quit jumpin' and die already!"
To M. Bison: “Don’t act so high and mighty, you twerp! Starting today, I’m number one!”
To Menat: “You don’t know ‘nuthin. You’re just a fake!”
To Nash: “How’s it feel to be killed twice?”
To Necalli: “Ugh! You’re a freak! I was right to crush you!”
To Oro: I don't care if you're old or only usin' one arm. You ain't gettin' mercy from me!"
To Poison: “Take your lame-ass show to another town!”
To R. Mika: “Why are you quiet all of a sudden? What’s the matter, jaw not working?”
To Rashid: “You look like you carry cash. Now hand it over. All of it!”
To Rose:  "Get the hell outta my face, witch! No way you're scammin' me!"
To Ryu: “Piss me off and I’ve got no problem punching your lights out!”
To Sagat: “Next time, watch yer mouth! Nobody looks down on me!”
To Sakura: “You’re pathetic! Was this supposed to be a play-fight? Get outta here with that nonsense!”
To Seth: “Tch. You ain’t even worth a dime.”
To Urien: “If you’re tired of getting’ beat, shut your mouth and gimme my money!”
To Vega: “How does it feel to have your pride and your nose broken?”
To Zangief: “Even pure muscle makes good dog food if you mince it up right!”
To Zeku: “Did ya think I wouldn’t hit’cha cause you’re old? Think again, ya dumb old fart!”

Birdie

Reveal hidden contents

Birdie (Street Fighter Alpha 3) by L-Dawg211 on DeviantArt

To Abigail: “Jus’ what the hell are you eatin’ to get so big? Even I got my limits.”
To Akira: “I’m Hank Marvin after all that scrappin’. Know any good cake shops ‘round ‘ere, luv?”
To Akuma: “Nobody bloody told me you’d be here! That reminds me…I’m starving! Someone get me some grub now!”
To Alex: “That haircut, those clothes… You’re completely broke, aintch’ya?”
To Balrog: “You call yourself an “elite”? I was right to quit Shadaloo!”
To Birdie: “Tryin’ to pinch my grub? You’ve got guts! No smarts, though.”
To Blanka: “The jungle, eh? Whaddya do for grub there? …Pirarucu? That sounds kinda good, mate!”
To Cammy: “I think I recognize that face of yours. Hey, you one of 'em dolls, ain’t ya?”
To Chun-Li: “I told you, I ain’t done a bloody thing! You cops got nothin’ on me!”
To Cody: “Yer a right soft’un since ya lost yer 'andcuffs!”
To Dan: “I ain’t losin’ to a weak-hairdo-havin’ mug like you!”
To Dhalsim: “I-It burns! H-He can spit fire! What’ll I do if he singes my hair?”
To Ed: “Hey, stop bobbing around so much! You’re making me hungry again…”
To Falke: “A fellow Shadaloo dropout, eh? That lot don’t know their arse from their elbow, but they’ve got good grub!”
To F.A.N.G.: “I ain’t never goin’ back to Shadaloo, specially not with you around!”
To G: “Who’s this clown? If this’s some kinda carnival that means there’s grub ‘round ‘ere, right?”
To Gill: “Is this world full of fools? Well, I guess you can’t eat unless you’re hungry.”
To Guile: “What’s with that hairdo? Are you trying to threaten me?”
To Honda: “What’s with the nappy, mate?! Go get me some grub, before you pee yerself!”
To Ibuki: “Tyin’ up a single ninja with my chain’ll be a walk in the park!”
To Juri: “Heym are you tryin’ to mess up my hair with them kicks, or what?”
To Kage: “I live for grub. You keep your mouth shut and squirm!”
To Karin: “That’s enough grapplin’ for today. Now let me have my dinner!”
To Ken: “People like you ain’t my cup of tea. Havin’ all that money and status!”
To Kolin: “Systema”? What’s that? Can I eat it?
To Laura: “You want me to join Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu? Is there food involved?”
To Lucia: “Oi! What you staring at? I ain’t on no wanted poster!”
To Luke: "Lookin' to get stronger? You ain't got the stomach for it, mate."
To M. Bison: “I’m done with Shadaloo. You’re just another enemy now.”
To Menat: “Fortune? Oh, you mean those cookies? They’re delicious, but I always forget to take the paper out…”
To Nash: “That face… Did ya go up against Shadaloo and lose or sumthin’?”
To Necalli: “Ugh, what in the hell are you? Are you even human?”
To Oro: “Bugger. I was hopin’ you’d ‘ave some grub or sumfin’ on ya...”
To Poison: “Look, luv. I ain’t botherin’ with wrestlin’ if I’ve gotta practice.”
To R. Mika: “Wrestlin’? Not interested. You haven’t got any grub, have ya?”
To Rashid: “My hairdo’s perfect! But yours ain’t half bad, either.”
To Rose:  "You want me to shed a few stone, eh? What, you fancy a date with me or somethin'?"
To Ryu: “A fight’s just another type of food! There’s no meaning to it, mate!”
To Sagat: “Trainin’? Not my thing, mate.”
To Sakura: “What’s the big deal about dieting? You need to eat if you want to be powerful!”
To Seth: “Oi, sumfin’ ain’t right ‘bout you, mate, and I ain’t talkin’ ‘bout your ‘dew.”
To Urien: “Why the heck is everyone so bleedin’ smug?”
To Vega: “I can show off my hairdo anytime. Not like you and your face…”
To Zangief: “I don’t need no course in muscle building. You move some, then eat!”
To Zeku: “Ibuki showed me some of those ninja meals, but man, it was nasty! Tasted like medicine. No thank you!”

Blanka

Reveal hidden contents

Illustration + digital enhancement Blanka | Street Fighter II | Capcom |  Cook and Becker

To Abigail: “Being bigger can make you stronger, but it won’t always help you survive…”
To Akira: *sniff, *sniff You must know Sakura! Here, have this Blanka-chan doll!”
To Akuma: “There’s something strange about your power, but it doesn’t scare me!”
To Alex: sniff sniff “You smell like a mixture of plants and grease.”
To Balrog: “We beasts can be savage, but at least we’re not mean. That’s what makes me different from you.”
To Birdie: “In the jungle, it’s eat or be eaten. But eating too much makes you fat.”
To Blanka: “There’s only one king of the jungle, and that’s ME! Uwoh, uwoh, uwoh!”
To Cammy: “Cats are noble animals…But tigers are on a whole other level!”
To Chun-Li: “Train all you want, but you’re nothing without nature on your side.”
To Cody: “Uwon, uwoh! No chains can hold a beast like me!”
To Dan: “My style is not like Saikyo-Style.”
To Dhalsim: “I worship the jungle…Nature is like my second mother.”
To Ed: “I was already thriving in the jungle when I was about your age.”
To Falke: “You like cute things? Here, I’ll give you a Blanka-chan doll!”
To F.A.N.G: “I’ve dealt with things way scarier than you in the jungle…”
To G: “Hey, are you recording this? If lots of people watch, will that make me popular?”
To Gill: “Try living in the jungle! Now that’s harmony for you!”
To Guile: “The jungle waits for no one—thinking too much will get you killed!”
To Honda: “If sumo doesn’t allow electric attacks, then I’m not interested.”
To Ibuki: “You think raccoons are cute? Blanka-chan’s much cuter!”
To Juri: “You’re like an injured animal. I feel bad for you.”
To Kage: You want strength? How about me?! Tigers?! Mama?! Grahoooh!”
To Karin: “The king of the jungle wins again!”
To Ken: “Uwoh, uwoh! City life’s made you soft!”
To Kolin: “I don’t like the cold. I much prefer the heat of the jungle.”
To Laura: “You’re from my neighborhood, so you should come visit sometime. That would make my Mama happy.”
To Lucia: “In the jungle, you don’t have police to protect you. You protect yourself.”
To Luke: "I'm king of the jungle. My strength earned me the title."
To M. Bison: “I hate you. Leave me alone.”
To Menat: “I already know my future…I’m gonna be famous and make my mama proud!”
To Nash: “Spite…Hatred…Those won’t get you very far in the jungle.”
To Necalli: “You want to devour me? That makes sense. We all eat, then eventually get eaten that’s nature.”
To Oro: “You’re strong for a turtle-like beast. But I’m an even stronger beast!”
To Poison: “I look like a beast, because I am one! I’m wilder than you can imagine!”
To R. Mika: “You’re fighting to become famous…? I wanna be famous too! Uwoh, uwoh!”
To Rashid: “I’m not a mascot! I’m the king of the jungle!”
To Rose: "I can see the future, too! A clear night means good weather tomorrow!"
To Ryu: “We beasts are natural-born fighters! Uwohh!”
To Sagat: “For me, a tiger’s just a regular cat.”
To Sakura: “I don’t hold anything back, not even with friends. The jungle doesn’t play favorites, so neither do I!”
To Seth: “Are you broken? Maybe you got sick?”
To Urien: “Acting tough like you do is what weak animals do to appear strong.”
To Vega: “We beasts of the wild don’t need to try and look cool–we’re naturally good-looking!“
To Zangief: “I’m as strong as a bear, and my claws and fangs can cut through steel!”
To Zeku: “Old, weakened animals are destined to eventually disappear quietly…”

Cammy

Reveal hidden contents

Cammy Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide : EventHubs.com

To Abigail: “Your crude moves won’t work on a trained professional.”
To Akira: “I have a mission, and until I complete it, carefree days can wait!”
To Akuma: “I hope I never end up like you!”
To Alex: “Your precision is amateurish at best. I could fight you a hundred times and not lose.”
To Balrog: “An easy victory. Your imprecise punches pose no threat to me.”
To Birdie: “Too slow! Did you think you could catch me?”
To Blanka: “Are you some sort of wild animal? You look like a giant cat…”
To Cammy: “I’ve already decided. I will not run from my past.”
To Chun-Li: “Training with you is always helpful. I look forward to next time.”
To Cody: “You used to fight for something more, didn’t you?”
To Dan: “You lack strength, speed, analytical ability, technique….Basically, everything.”
To Dhalsim: “Where does it come from? The power to breathe flames…”
To Ed: “You also have that man’s…Sorry. It’s nothing…”
To Falke: “Those Shadaloo bastards have gone too far…”
To F.A.N.G.: “I’ve caught you. There’s no escape. Now tell me where my sisters are.”
To G: “President of the World? You must be joking.”
To Gill: “Your organization is not my target at this time. You should be grateful.”
To Guile: “Your counters versus my mobility… This time victory is mine.”
To Honda: “You value size, and yet you lost.”
To Ibuki: “You were unlucky to have me as an opponent. I will not be beaten when it comes to speed.”
To Juri: “Consider us even now. Never come near my sisters again.”
To Kage: “I don’t care who you are, I feel no fear.”
To Karin: “I don’t need any fancy tricks. Just one killer strike.”
To Ken: “For your family… So that’s the source of your strength”.
To Kolin: “You might be an assassin, but you’re nothing more than an amateur compared to me.”
To Laura: “Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu? No thanks. It doesn’t seem to fit my style.”
To Lucia: “In a fight, observation is more important than your moveset.”
To Luke: "A military man like yourself should know when you're outranked."
To M. Bison: “I will never yield to your power again!”
To Menat: “I’ll decide my own future. And I don’t care what you have to say about it.”
To Nash: “I’ve heard about who you are. You’re coming with me.”
To Necalli: “A beast indeed. Fighting with no rationale, just pure, raw power”.
To Oro: “What’s that you have there? A cat? Oh, it’s a turtle. Shame.”
To Poison: “Our fighting styles are worlds apart.”
To R. Mika: “Fighting together, are you? Your cooperation is commendable.”
To Rashid: “Rashid of the turbulent wind? That’s…different.”
To Rose: "I know the fight ahead. My future can start once it's done."
To Ryu: “Fighting is my job. I don’t look to it for meaning. Not then or now.”
To Sagat: “I sense a large cat… Willa Maiu?”
To Sakura: “Thanks for the fight. I guess not all battles have to be so serious.”
To Seth: “I empathize with any victim of Bison. But if you stand in my way, I will eliminate you.”
To Urien: "I’ve never felt such power before. Just who is this guy?”
To Vega: “Shut your mouth. I’m not here to listen to your drivel.”
To Zangief: “Your power is formidable, but you need more than that to beat me.”
To Zeku: “Ninjutsu is tricky, but it’s nothing I can’t handle.”

Cammy (Cannon Spike)

Reveal hidden contents

Cannon Spike/Gunspike Cammy by Secasey1996 on DeviantArt

To Cammy: Delta Red didn't issue this outfit; ARSF did."
To Blanka: “You haven’t seen a cat around here, have you?”
To F.A.N.G.: “Shame you chose to deal with poisons instead of cures.”
To Guile: “This outfit saw me through a storm of bullets… It was quite the battlefield.”
To Ibuki: “You think you’re faster than me? In these boots? Not a chance.”
To M. Bison: "So long!"
To Nash: “Last time I wore this, we were on the same side…”
To Ryu: “This outfit? Oh, let’s just say I’m geared up for a special mission.”
To Vega: “What’s wrong? Not going to fly at me with your claws?”

Chun-Li 

Reveal hidden contents

Street Fighter Alpha 3/Chun-Li - SuperCombo Wiki

To Abigail: “Well, aren’t you the violent criminal. Cool off a bit, then we’ll talk.”
To Akira: "You have strong fighter instincts. How about training with me?"
To Akuma: “Your power’s incredible…Makes me want to work on my kung fu…”
To Alex: “Your combos are a little wild, but I’ll admit, you’ve got talent.”
To Balrog: “Do you understand now that brute force alone will not beat me?”
To Birdie: “Looks like your personality and physique got… larger than life.”
To Blanka: “What’s kung fu, you ask? You don’t seem capable of the necessary discipline.”
To Cammy: “You’ve really sharpened your skills. Wanna go another round?”
To Chun-Li: “My Kung-Fu can’t be defeated by a mere imitator!”
To Cody: “The mayor’s office is no place for a ruffian like you.”
To Dan: “Sorry. You were acting suspicious, so I kicked you. It’s what I do.”
To Dhalsim: “I’ve always wondered, do your arms ever get tangled?”
To Ed: “You were a member of Shadaloo? Are they still active?”
To Falke: “I’m sorry to hear what you’ve been through, but your connections to Shadaloo cant be overlooked.”
To F.A.N.G.: “That character on your shirt… That’s not how you write “Two.” Are you even Chinese?”
To G: “Not sure what this was about, but it looks like I won. Nothing personal.”
To Gill: "Savior? God? I wonder…"
To Guile: “Neither of us must give up until the day Shadaloo falls.”
To Honda: “I think this battle entitles me to a free trip to your bathhouse.”
To Ibuki: "Why aren’t you in school? Don’t you need permission to engage in extracurricular activities?
To Juri: "If we both lost the same thing, why are we so different?
To Kage: “True strength comes from improving yourself regardless of death.”
To Karin: “That’s what I’ve come to expect! Of course, I can’t just let you win.”
To Ken: “At this rate your son’s going to surpass you in no time!”
To Kolin: “Who are you? That strange power you possess tells me you’re no ordinary girl.”
To Laura: “I think I’ve seen your name on a missing persons form… Maybe not.”
To Lucia: “Excellent kicks. Metro City P.D trained you well.”
To Luke: "You leave yourself far too open...A sign of your youth, I suppose."
To M. Bison:“As long as Shadaloo exists, I’II keep fighting!”
To Menat: “My destiny is to continue fighting? I already knew that. I won’t stop until I’m the last woman standing.”
To Nash: “Hands behind your back! You’re under arrest!”
To Necalli: “This sense of misfortune in your energy…What on Earth are you?”
To Oro:  “I fight for justice and to protect those I care about.”
To Poison: “You fought well. There’s more to you than meets the eye.”
To R. Mika: “That’s the spirit! But shout too much, and you’ll wear yourself out!”
To Rashid: “You’re looking for someone too? I hope you get them back safely.”
To Rose:  "I know I'm destined to fight, but I WILL put an end to it someday!"
To Ryu: “You’ve gotten stronger since we last met. Keep it up!”
To Sagat: “Looks like you’ve done some serious training, but then again, so have I.”
To Sakura: “Nice moves! I can tell you’ve been taking your training more seriously.”
To Seth: “Copying moves isn’t the same as knowing them.”
To Urien: “You don’t seem to be just another suspect. Maybe we can work together.”
To Vega: “I’ve no desire to listen to your babbling any longer!”
To Zangief: “Strength isn’t all about bulk. Flexibility is important, too!”
To Zeku: “I wonder, how much a person changes over time? I feel like I haven’t changed much over the past couple of decades now…”

Cody 

Reveal hidden contents

Mayor Cody Travers : r/gaymers

To Abigail: “So, Abigail, you’re gonna help me take this city to even greater heights, right?”
To Akira: “I like bikes, too, but try and keep it down, okay? As mayor, I don’t wanna have to deal with noise complaints.
To Akuma: “I don’t need to follow some path or anything. I got my fists to get me through.”
To Alex: “You hit like a truck, but you’ve still got a lot to learn.”
To Balrog: “You may be a pro boxer, but I fought thugs on the street that packed more of a punch than you.”
To Birdie: “Chains, huh? I’m no stranger to restraints myself.”
To Blanka: “Jeez, you’re pretty wild, huh? Not that I’m complainin’—I’m all for fightin’ crazy too.”
To Cammy: “Look, I get that you’re dealin’ with a lot, but this was just a fight to me.”
To Chun-Li: “I did my time and paid my dues, so you’re gonna get off my back, right?”
To Cody: “So this is what I was like back then, huh?”
To Dan: “Keep dreamin, buddy. The day you become the strongest ain’t comin’.”
To Dhalsim: “Yeah, yeah. I know you’re enlightened and all, but that’s not for me—I’m a brawler through and through.”
To Ed: “Gimme a break. I’m not into knockin’ kids around.”
To Falke: Fightin’ you wasn’t much fun. You’re a little too uptight for me.”
To F.A.N.G.: “My days of playin’ hero are over, but seeing a shady guy like you’s makin’ me miss those days.”
To G: “Hahaha! Defeating the president spells victory for local government.”
To Gill: “King, president, and now god? The mayor has given everyone a beating.”
To Guile: “Scrappin’ with a soldier isn’t gonna score me any political points, but whatever. Totally worth it.”
To Honda: “Japan was built on fighting, huh? I kinda like the sound of that.”
To Ibuki: “A ninja schoolgirl, huh? I’d stuck to school if I were you. You’ll end up like me if you don’t.”
To Juri: “Sorry, but I’m not the type to just take a beating and do nothin’ about it.”
To Kage: “You wanna kill me? Fine. Next time try a bit harder, though.”
To Karin: “So a spoiled brat like you’s fightin’ for fun, huh? Guess me and you got more in common than I thought.”
To Ken: “Take it down a notch, man. It’s just a fight.”
To Kolin: “I can’t put my finger on it, but there’s something kinda slimy 'bout you. I don’t like it.”
To Laura: “Jiu-jutsu, huh? Not interested in pickin’ it up, but I’m more than happy to go up against it in a fight.”
To Lucia: “Best get back to work. I trust you can take care of everything from here, Officer Morgan. Ha ha!”
To Luke: "Schedule an appointment if you want a rematch."
To M. Bison: “There’s no point messin’ up that mug of yours. I’ll just come off lookin’ like some sort of hero.”
To Menat: “The city council decides Metro City’s fate. You can save your little fortune telling antics for someone else.”
To Nash: “Man, you’re all gloom ‘n’ doom, aren’t ya? I mean, I’m no ray of sunshine myself, but damn.”
To Necalli: ” What the hell are you supposed to be? Jeez, what happened while I was behind bars?"
To Oro: “You may be ancient, but I can tell you got a thirst for throwin’ down.”
To Poison: “I’m a busy man. If you wanna promote your shows, ask the guy I replaced.”
To R. Mika: “Sorry, but I’m more at home on the streets than on some flashy stage.”
To Rashid: “Yeah, the whole wind thing is nice and all, but I’m more of a breakin’ rocks kind of guy.”
To Rose: "Nobody thought a street rat like me could be mayor, so who knows what could happen?"
To Ryu: “I see you haven’t changed at all. You’re still a real straight-laced fighter.”
To Sagat: “Hmph. Be serious. Who needs “paths” when a fight will do?”
To Sakura: “Wow, time really flies when you’re in the slammer… I barely recognize you.”
To Seth: “What’s the matter? Didn’t get enough of a beatin’ before”
To Urien: “So you’re a king, huh? That’s cool. I’m a mayor. They’re kinda the same thing.”
To Vega: “You keep runnin’ your mouth about beauty this and beauty that, but there’s nothin’ beautiful about losin’, right?”
To Zangief: “I used to know a real bruiser like you. He was a pretty good pro wrestler for an old man.”
To Zeku: “Bushinryu, huh? Man, talk about a blast from the past…”

Dan

Reveal hidden contents

Dan Hibiki - Street Fighters video games - Character profile - Writeups.org

To Abigail: “You don’t need to be as huge as a house to be strong. You need heart, and I got lots of that!”
To Akira: “Lucky for you and your bro, I’m offering a special siblings deal for my dojo! Join now to get a free Saikyo-boy doll!”
To Akuma: “Yeowch! You hit me so hard I think I’m seein’ stars….”
To Alex: “You’re livin’ out of a trailer? I know what it’s like not havin’ a home. Wanna come to my dojo?”
To Balrog: “You gotta be cool to be a winner! So basically, you gotta be me!”
To Birdie: “You’re proud of that hairdo? Actually, uh, let’s not talk about hair...”
To Blanka: “Atta boy, Jimmy! I knew I made the right choice pickin’ you as a student of the Saikyo-Style!”
To Cammy: “One of these days I’m gonna get you to join the Saikyo-Style! Just you wait!”
To Chun-Li: “C’mon, give it a rest, lady! What’re you investigatin’ me for?!”
To Cody: “If you can go from punk to politician, then I got nowhere to go but up!”
To Dan: "You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk! Jeez, what a letdown!"
To Dhalsim: “You’re definitely Saikyo mater---do you smell burning? Wait, it’s me! Ow ow hot hot hot HOT!”
To Ed: “Ah, so young and so full of promise...Lookin’ for some tips? Just ask ol’ Dan here!”
To Falke: “It’s tough bein’ young and on the road. The Saikyo Dojo’s always there if you need it.”
To F.A.N.G.: “You don’t need poison—an expired bento box will do the trick. Trust me...”
To G: “President of the World, huh? I’m Dan Hibiki of Saikyo fame! But you already knew that!”
To Gill: “Takes a strong man to pull off the loincloth look, but it takes a stronger man to beat me!”
To Guile: “Looks like I won this one. Go home and be a family man!”
To Honda: “Alright! Match over! Now, show me where you sumo guys get your grub!”
To Ibuki: “Stabbin’ someone in the head with a kunai is not cool! That woulda been deadly for anyone else!”
To Juri: “Really leanin’ hard into that psychopath shtick, huh? I’d dial it back a little, sister.”
To Kage: “Damn, you’re one scary dude, you know that? Bet you wish you were scary strong like me!”
To Karin: “You wanna study the Saikyo-Style, right? Well, you passed the initial test! Go ahead and apply!”
To Ken: “You may be a good-lookin’, rich, ladies’ man, but you’re no match for me! Chew on THAT!”
To Kolin: “Your moves are freezin’ cold…! Hey y’know, the Saikyo dojo needs an air conditioner.”
To Laura: “Tryin to spread the word about your style, huh? Well, Saikyo’s got yours beat!”
To Lucia: “I promised my father I wouldn’t cause trouble for the cops...So, um, we cool…?”
To Luke: "You wanna know true strength? I'm right here, dude! Feast your eyes!"
To M. Bison: “Whoa, you’re STILL a big-time crime boss? Give it up already!”
To Menat: “I don’t need you to read my fortune. Saikyo-Style’s gonna take the world by storm!”
To Nash: “Don’t take this the wrong way, but you kinda look like a zombie. You okay?”
To Necalli: “I know all about devourin’! I stuff my face all the time, even when I’m not hungry!”
To Oro: “Senjutsu’s got nothin’ on Dan-Jutsu! And by that, I mean Saikyo-Style!”
To Poison: “That whip your weapon of choice? I got a favorite weapon too: my awesome bod!”
To R. Mika: “Hah! You think you can out-flash me? Saikyo-Style’s got more flash than lightning!”
To Rashid: “You’re steamin’ this? Ahem, hey, world! The Saikyo Dojo’s lookin’ for new applicants!”
To Rose: "I-I actually won. H-Hey, stop giving me that look! You're creepin' me out!"
To Ryu: “I’m always serious. Seriously the best!”
To Sagat: “Some emperor you are. Consider my father avenged!”
To Sakura: “Look at you! You finished school, got a job! I’m so proud if you...I’ll, uh, pay you back later.”
To Seth: “You lookin’ for combat data? C’mere, I’ll install the Saikyo-Style onto your system!”
To Urien: “What’s with the badass ‘tude? You gotta have the skills to earn that!”
To Vega: “Kind of a borin’ mask you got there, chief! If you want, I can get you a WAY cooler one!”
To Zangief: “Bein’ strong isn’t about havin’ big muscles. It’s about whether or not you’re the best!”
To Zeku: “Ninjutsu’s nothin’ but smoke ‘n’ mirrors if you ask me. Saikyo-Style’s where it’s really at!”

Dhalsim 

Reveal hidden contents

Favorite SFV Costumes 7 - Street Fighter V

To Abigail: “Rigid power cannot win against flowing water. Such is fate.”
To Akira: “I see...The affection you have for your brother and friends gives you strength.”
To Akuma: “If you obtain the power you seek…Well, you already know what will happen, don’t you?”
To Alex: “The world is vast. Be not surprised by what lies within arm’s reach.”
To Balrog: “Wealth and strength are fleeting and fragile, as is the life that revolves around them.”
To Birdie: “One must learn not only to control the body, but also the appetite.”
To Blanka: “The path of yogi is also one of nature. However, it is not one to be traversed by simple savages like you”
To Cammy: “When you have someone to protect is when you must be at your strongest.”
To Chun-Li: “Focus unfalteringly on the future. Release the shackles of your past.”
To Cody: “You fight, but have you not once pondered WHY you fight?”
To Dan:  “Ever as loud and graceful as an elephant.”
To Dhalsim: “A battle with my own self… This too is a trial from the gods.”
To Ed: “Do not entrust your fate to fortune. You still have a future ahead of you.”
To Falke: “To worry is to be human. I know some techniques that can help ease your troubled mind.”
To F.A.N.G.: “So you too have fallen victim to the power of darkness.”
To G: “ I do not sense evil in you…To fight is to obey the great Agni’s will.”
To Gill: “Is this Agni? No…But there is something profound about this individual.”
To Guile: “Your strength is your family. Do not forget that again.”
To Honda: “You must eat a lot to maintain your size. How about trying some of my wife’s food?”
To Ibuki: “We all have a duty to perform, from which none of us can ever run away.”
To Juri: “The darkness you create yourself makes you a truly fearful child.”
To Kage: “The teachings of yoga go beyond death.”
To Karin: “Power comes not from seeking strength alone. But you already seem to have realized that.”
To Ken: “Your power lies in your desire to protect your family.”
To Kolin: “Blind faith can discover nothing. You must find the truth with your own eyes.”
To Laura: “Your power comes from your indomitable heart.”
To Lucia: “My body and mind I shaped with yoga. I am not your enemy.”
To Luke: "I perform no trickery. You have bore witness to the power of yoga."
To M. Bison: “Ultimate power has its price. You walk the path of destruction.”
To Menat: “You do not yet have the skill to look past the abyss, into the future. You must continue your training…”
To Nash: “I see vengeance burning within you. You must not submit to that dark inferno.”
To Necalli: “Modern-day life requires a strong spirit. You will not be taking mine.”
To Oro: “I thank you for this opportunity, old friend.”
To Poison: “The path ahead can never be conquered if you run in the wrong direction.”
To R. Mika: “The fire is not for show, but of the hidden techniques of Yoga.”
To Rashid: “Defeat is but a minor distraction. Fight on, and the wind will ever be your ally.”
To Rose:  "All is as the god Agni foretells."
To Ryu: “Hurry not, and be patient in seeking an answer, and it will reveal itself.”
To Sagat: “You have a path you follow…As do I, with yoga in my heart.”
To Sakura: “To experience doubt is a part of growing up. All will be great as the great Agni envisioned it to be.”
To Seth: “I pity you. Reduced to nothing more than an empty vessel…”
To Urien: “Just as you cannot restrain me, the hearts of humankind cannot be bound by power alone.”
To Vega: “Such blinkered eyes as yours can never perceive true beauty.”
To Zangief: “The techniques of Yoga cannot be grasped by brute force alone.”
To Zeku: “Yet another new fighting style I have encountered. Truly, the world is vast.”

Ed

Reveal hidden contents

ed (street fighter and 1 more) drawn by noppo_(tarstation) | Danbooru

To Abigail: “What the hell are you? Some kinda robot?!”
To Akira: “Your bro’s a big deal, huh? Lemme at ‘im, then!”
To Akuma: “Whoa, you’re more intense than anyone I’ve ever fought before. Not afraid to admit I was a little scared there.”
To Alex: “Stop wasting away in that trailer. Go out and see the world, or somethin’.”
To Balrog: “You never change. That’s cool with me, though. Catch you later, man.”
To Birdie: “What the… Is that a donut? Seriously?.. You got another one?”
To Blanka: “You need to learn to have some respect for people, you stupid furball!”
To Cammy: “Forget worrying about others and try living for yourself for a change.”
To Chun-Li: "There is no use living in the past. You end up living a pretty boring life. "
To Cody: “Who cares about age? A fight’s a fight and I won this one!”
To Dan:  “I got nothing to learn from a chump like you. Beat it.”
To Dhalsim: “I thought you were gonna burn my clothes off! Isn’t spitting fire against the rules or something?”
To Ed: “This some kinda illusion? Only room in this world for one of me!”
To Falke: "Ha! Well, whaddya think? I’m a lot stronger now, right?”
To F.A.N.G.: “You really rub me the wrong way. Brings up unpleasant memories."
To G: “A fighting president? Ha! Tell me another one.”
To Gill: “Emperor…President…I got no use for those fancy pants!”
To Guile: “Bison? The hell if I know! Don’t ask me again!”
To Honda: “Sumo wrestlin’, huh? Interestin’…”
To Ibuki: “Weapons are prohibited. They didn’t teach you that in school?”
To Juri: “You are the weirdest chick I have ever met…and not in a good way.”
To Kage: “I’m light years ahead of you, man! You’re choking on a mouthful of my dust!”
To Karin: “There’s nothing elegant 'bout fighting, missy. And I hate your snobbish attitude.”
To Ken: “Family, huh? Whatever, man. You do what works for ya.”
To Kolin: “Do you enjoy toying with people? You suck, lady!”
To Laura: “You can’t hurt me if you can’t catch me. And you are way too slow to catch me.”
To Lucia: “I ain’t no kid. I ain’t no punk. Get lost already!”
To Luke: "See what happens when you treat me like some punk kid?!"
To M. Bison: “Bison! I’ll never forgive you! Never show your face before me again!”
To Menat: “Hey, fortune cookie girl! I finally found you! Now tell me more about my future!”
To Nash: “What’s with the doom-and-gloom face? You’re making me feel all emo.”
To Necalli: “And what’s your deal? You remind me of a certain someone.”
To Oro: “No mercy, even for a geezer like you! Now get the hell outta my face!”
To Poison: “Gotta apologize for bein’ a bit rough. That’s what you get for havin’ a rough upbringin’.”
To R. Mika: “What exactly is “overselling” the hit? Sorry, I’m not up to speed on wrestling terms.”
To Rose:  "Don't gimme this right-and-wrong crap! I just gotta do what I gotta do!"
To Rashid: “Do you have any gadgets that will help you not to suck?”
To Ryu: “If you want to win, use whatever power is available to you. I don’t see what’s so hard about that.”
To Sagat: “Nobody, but NOBODY looks down on me!”
To Sakura: “Hey, who the hell are YOU calling a kid? Which one of us is still standing, huh?”
To Seth: “Shut the hell up! I’m not Bison!”
To Urien: “If you can’t beat me, then what about your grand plans, huh?”
To Vega: “So you’re the one they call “claw”, huh? You need more than speed to beat me.”
To Zangief: “Not bad…how’d you get so strong anyway? Did you really wrestle with bears?”
To Zeku: “Victory is decided by who has the better battle instincts, not who has the longest fighting history.”

Falke 

Reveal hidden contents

Stream Street Fighter V Arcade Edition OST - Theme Of Falke by RoxlinkZ 🌀  | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

To Abigail: “Your size speaks volumes about how inefficient you are."
To Akira: “You and I are a lot alike. You have only your brother,, as I have only Ed...”
To Akuma: “You scare me. Leave me alone”
To Alex: “You enjoy fighting, don’t you? I wonder if Ed and I will ever feel the same…"
To Balrog: “You’re sloppy and inefficient in your technique…and unfortunately you’ve passed that on to Ed."
To Birdie: “Food is first and foremost for nourishment. You could stand to learn that.”
To Blanka: “Blanka-chan? I’m assuming that’s nothing to fear, ja?"
To Cammy: “I empathize with you, but we’ll deal with things our own way."
To Chun-Li: “We have nothing to do with that monster. Leave us alone!”
To Cody: “You fight for fun? How pointless. What will that accomplish?”
To Dan: “Look elsewhere for recruits to teach your absurd style to.”
To Dhalsim: “You keep mentioning things like “enlightenment” and “truth”… What exactly are you talking about?”
To Ed: “Heh heh. Let’s try to be stronger, Ed. Both of us.”
To Falke: I will leave my past behind me…"
To F.A.N.G.: Don’t you dare lay a finger on us!"
To G: “Enough of your nonsense.”
To Gill: “I don’t know who you are, but you’re not getting anything from us.”
To Guile: “This mark on my hand is symbolic of my terrible past, but I guess to you it makes me nothing but a target…”
To Honda: “You don’t scare me. However, you do freak me out a little…”
To Ibuki: “Students should devote themselves to their studies, not combat."
To Juri: “So you too fell prey to that madman’s lust for power… I feel your pain.”
To Kage: “Neither do I fear you nor shall I let you get in our way.”
To Karin: “I have no intention of joining you, but I won’t stand in your way either.”
To Ken: “I don’t fight because I want to. I fight to survive.”
To Kolin: “Don’t you dare rope us into all of this. We’re not just some pawns in your twisted game.”
To Laura: “Similar to you and your pride for your jiu-jitsu. I’m proud of the bond I have with the others like me.”
To Lucia: “The police don’t need to get involved.”
To Luke:  "It's not that I don't like you; it's just that I don't care."
To M. Bison: “Mark my words, I WILL stop you…”
To Menat: ”Ja, I believe in your future. I have to…"
To Nash: “I understand the hatred you harbor, but you’re directing it at the wrong people.”
To Necalli: “…What? I can’t understand what you’re saying. You’re beginning to scare me…”
To Oro: “Don’t worry about it. It’s fine.”
To Poison: “I don’t need an army of fans. I only need one person in my life.”
To R. Mika: “Our motivations for fighting could not be more different…”
To Rashid: “I never really learned how to take things easy…”
To Rose: "Though the future may be bleak, the present is ours to shape."
To Ryu: “You know, we also have something to stand for.”
To Sagat: "We’re fighting to survive. I’ve no interest in becoming empress of anything.”
To Sakura: “I can’t understand why someone like you would actively look for a fight…”
To Seth: “You are no enemy of ours. Just a specter wandering aimlessly…”
To Urien: “I have no interest in whatever it is you’re scheming.”
To Vega: “I’m afraid I don’t have time to deal with your unusual tastes.”
To Zangief: “Why are you so obsessed with muscles? It’s a waste of time and effort to get that large.”
To Zeku: “Those flashy tricks of yours won’t work on me.”

F.A.N.G 

Reveal hidden contents

F.A.N.G fanart (Nguuhao costume) : r/StreetFighter

To Abigail: “It seems the stupider the target, the less effective my poison is.”
To Akira:“A strong will is no match for my poison! Heehee!”
To Akuma: “What’s this? Not even a legendary fighter like you can match the great F.A.N.G’s poison! How amusing!”
To Alex: “Well, you’re not exactly ideal, but you’ll make fine fodder for my next experiment.”
To Balrog: “The excessively greedy have no place here! I’ll purge you myself!”
To Birdie: “Well, if it isn’t the deserter! Just in time for his execution!”
To Blanka: Your skin…Is that color some sort of camouflage? You are indeed a marvel of the natural world…”
To Cammy: “I caught myself a killer bee! My experiments are about to get a lot more interesting!”
To Chun-Li: “You say I wrote “two” wrong? Nonsense! Such lies won’t fool me!”
To Cody: “I would be careful if I were you. There are forces which even a person in your position cannot stand against…”
To Dan: “I think you were poisoned at birth.”
To Dhalsim: “You’ll make a fun experiment! I must test how far can you stretch!”
To Ed: “Just what I’d expect from a student of Balrog. Right down to the lack of intelligence.”
To Falke: “I fail to see why Lord Bison has a need for copies like you when he has a mastermind like me at his side!”
To F.A.N.G.: “Nothing but a poorly made impostor! You’re 2 millimeters too short!”
To G: “You may not be against us… but I shall crush you anyway”
To Gill: “Is the Society making some kind of move? Looks like some strings need pulling.”
To Guile: “You still don’t get it, do you? There’s nothing you fools can do!”
To Honda: “Anything goes in a fight. For me at least.”
To Ibuki: “A solitary, ill-fated ninja… Maybe I can “repurpose” you into something a little stronger!”
To Juri: “What a coincidence! I love to see people suffering, too!”
To Kage: “The embodiment of Satsui, you say? Hmm. You might be worth studying.”
To Karin: “Ugly Kanzuki brat! Now you can’t run that little mouth of yours again!”
To Ken: “Fear not! The Masters estate belongs to Shadaloo now!”
To Kolin: “Any fool who defies Lord Bison will sleep for all eternity!”
To Laura: “Can’t move, can you? My venom acts faster than an electric shock!”
To Lucia: “Be careful. Even cops can go missing. Nye heh heh.”
To Luke: "Just because you want to fight your own battles, doesn't mean you're capable of it."
To M. Bison: “You’re not Lord Bison, you’re an imposter! Did you think I wouldn’t realize?!”
To Menat: “I guess I can also see the future. I knew you were dead meat the moment I laid eyes on you.”
To Nash: “If you plan on taking revenge on Lord Bison, I’ll kill you again!”
To Necalli: “What a monstrosity! Did my poison even take effect?”
To Oro: “A lifeform as old as you would be a most worthy test subject..”
To Poison: “Boring. Not worth my time.”
To R. Mika: “You dare to defy my poison fist? You’re just as mindless as you look!”
To Rashid: “Want to know where your friend is? Try asking around in hell!”
To Rose: "I shall have to analyze this Soul Power further. You will make an interesting test subject!"
To Ryu: “Finally, I have obtained a vessel capable of enduring Lord Bison’s power!”
To Sagat: “You should have stayed loyal to Lord Bison. Traitors must die!”
To Sakura: “You remind me, ever so slightly, of a certain fighter. Well, if he were a hundred times weaker…”
To Seth: “You’re a failure. Only worthy of spare parts.”
To Urien: “You….You’re not a member of that cult of an organization, are you?”
To Vega: “You don’t deserve to stand by Lord Bison’s side! Get out of here!”
To Zangief: “You’ll never stand a chance against me with your big body and muscles alone!”
To Zeku: “I must admit, I am curious about your techniques. Yes, yes, this warrants further study…”

G

Reveal hidden contents

zxxotJz.jpg?1

To Abigail: “Mass is power, energy. It is one facet of the truth, giant citizen of Earth."
To Akira: “Fret not, young citizen! You will come to know true justice soon enough! And who will show it to you? Why, yours truly!”
To Akuma: “You seek strength? Well, here I am! The embodiment of power! President of the World!”
To Alex: “We all search for something…but do we need to find it?"
To Balrog: “Obsession and desire. These, too, are power."
To Birdie: “Our bellies are neither empty nor full. Why? Because we are all one!”
To Blanka: “Be they beast, all that lives know I am all.”
To Cammy: "Laugh and cry aloud, citizen of Earth! All such acts are my power, and indeed ours!
To Chun-Li: “To stand on our own two feet is everything. And in that moment, I stand!”
To Cody: “You care for your citizens, so you are mayor. I care for the Earth’s citizens, and so I am their president!”
To Dan: “It is no contradiction to say we can all be the strongest! I am here to prove that!”
To Dhalsim: “Close your eyes. In your mind’s eye picture me there!”
To Ed: “Watch your words, young citizen of Earth. For they define us.”
To Falke: “None can bind me, so none can bind you!"
To F.A.N.G.: “Now do you see? All poison and all medicine, all life and death…All are me."
To G: “Thank you! You, too, are me! You are the Earth, the universe, everything!”
To Gill: “Unfortunately, there is no king on this earth. There is no god. But people of Earth! I am your president!”
To Guile: “Using one’s power for the sake of another is commendable! You prove the Earth’s wondrousness!”
To Honda: “Thank you, citizen of Earth. But know that sumo does not reign supreme. I do! We do!”
To Ibuki: “Love, too, is a wonderful thing, citizen of Earth!”
To Juri: “O, citizen of Earth, even when sorrow and pity till our hearts—no, precisely in such times, we are one!”
To Kage: “Death is not power! It is not to be feared! You are not power! Power is me!”
To Karin: “O, beautiful citizen of Earth, you cannot and must not look down on me!”
To Ken: “The zeal and passion that burns inside us all is my strength! Power to the Earth!”
To Kolin: “Citizen of Earth! Wander no more. For I am here.”
To Laura: “Let us revel in joy, citizen of Earth! All shall share my joy, as they share their joy with me!”
To Lucia: ”President of Earth” is no exaggeration! The Earth and the universe are one!”
To Luke: "The path you have chosen as a citizen of Earth will serve to aid the President of the World."
To M. Bison: “You must cast aside your distorted ambitions! We are one!”
To Menat: “Am I stupid, citizen of Earth?! The answer to that lies within us all!”
To Nash: “That wound… When you hurt, the citizens of the world hurt. We know this to be true.”
To Necalli: “When you devour me, you are me! We are one!”
To Oro: “I know I can count on your support, as I represent all people of Earth! That includes senior citizens like you!”
To Poison: “You’ll find no vanity nor bravado here. For I am the Earth itself! I am all!”
To R. Mika: “When a light shines, I am there! Thank you!"
To Rashid: “Come, shake the hand of the President of the World!”
To Rose: "Perhaps you can see it now, citizen of Earth. I am the beginning and the end!"
To Ryu: “Your engagement is much appreciated, citizen of Earth. Your fists have spoken to me!”
To Sagat: “Let us do glorious battle, citizen of Earth. Your fight is my fight. It is my power.”
To Sakura: “An amusing exchange indeed, little citizen of Earth.”
To Seth: “Fear not! The President of the World will help you become a true citizen of Earth!”
To Urien: “I am no King, citizen of earth. I am me, I am us. I am one. I am us all.”
To Vega: “What is beauty? The answer is simple! It is nothing without me! NOTHING!”
To Zangief: “The power of your motherland you speak so passionately about… That is your power, and mine!”
To Zeku: “Form is emptiness, emptiness is form. These are wise words citizen of Earth. They are me.”

Gill

Reveal hidden contents

gill (street fighter and 1 more) drawn by hungry_clicker | Danbooru

To Abigail: “Power alone won’t suffice. Destiny cannot be denied.”
To Akira:  “You are free to give in to your trite passions, provided they do not interfere with my plan for salvation.”
To Akuma: “So power… is what you desired…”
To Alex: “An undiscovered ocean… That’s what you desire? The fight for it as meaningless as it may be.”
To Balrog: “A crude desire… I doubt that is what you truly want. You’ve just yet to discover that which you cherish.”
To Birdie: “A prosperous world that knows no famine… It can be yours if you so desire.”
To Blanka: “A vulgar beast would better understand the justness of my harmony.”
To Cammy: “If you’re tired, you should rest. There’s no shame in it. You fought well.”
To Chun-Li: “Hmm… Do you already possess that which you sought?”
To Cody: “I will fight you if you so desire…Not that you stand a chance against a god.”
To Dan: “To not know what one seeks….perhaps that too is harmony.”
To Dhalsim: “When you close your eyes, all you see is me.”
To Ed: An uncertainty? No, not yet…"
To Falke: “I will grant you everything from peace to freedom. Just sleep…”
To F.A.N.G.: “To be mistaken about a kneeling foe… Pathetic.”
To G: “An undocumented power…Is this person just a clown, or perhaps…”
To Gill: “The time draws ever closer…Our plan must go into motion before the star decays.”
To Guile: “You should be with your family… For that is surely what you desire.”
To Honda: “Fighting is a ritual to you? Then offer your prayers to me.”
To Ibuki: “Friends, love… Mere trivialities. Everything is as it’s been written.”
To Juri: “You need not be bold or arrogant… Gaze upon me. You’re but a mere shadow of myself.”
To Kage: “Vacant one…I will grant you your demise.”
To Karin: “The Land of Prosperity? Fear not, for it is inside of me.”
To Ken: “Hopelessness. Is that what you saw? How fascinating…”
To Kolin: “That’s right! The time approaches!”
To Laura: “You wish to develop your own fighting style? Then put your faith in me, for I am eternal”
To Lucia: “Who am I? I’m the emperor, the savior of the world.”
To Luke: "I know what you seek and how you struggle. I can grant what you desire."
To M. Bison: “The time is nigh… All uncertainty must be eliminated, no matter how trivial.”
To Menat: “You could see if you’d just open your eyes. See my power and what’s to come.”
To Nash: “Death… If that is the peace you wish for, your wish is my desire.”
To Necalli: “…A variant. It must be removed for the sake of the time to come.”
To Oro: "I strive for the higher ideals of peace and harmony, not to stave off boredom."
To Poison: “Is this a show? That’s fine. When the time comes, the world will serve as the emperor’s stage.”
To R. Mika: “Glory, victory, comrades… You’re welcome to your foolish little dreams.”
To Rashid: “There is no need to ask why we fight. Everything will be in harmony when the times comes.”
To Rose: "You can see all that has been and will be? Hmm. Intriguing."
To Ryu: “The path… I see. So you’ve seen it.”
To Sagat: “There are heights that mortal men can never hope to achieve…That’s what it means to be emperor.”
To Sakura: “You seem lost. All you must do is my bidding.”
To Seth: “You appear to have no idea who you are.”
To Urien: “I, Emperor Gill, will accomplish the grand schemes of our organization. My destiny cannot be altered…”
To Vega: “Prostrated before me, hanging your head… Truly a thing of beauty.”
To Zangief: “If it’s a tempered body you seek, you should play with your opponent.”
To Zeku: “All living things age, weaken, and die. It’s an inescapable fact.”

Guile 

Reveal hidden contents

guile street fighter - Kirk! | Street fighter art, Street fighter alpha 3, Street  fighter zero

To Abigail: “You’re tough, I’ll give you that. It’s all you’ve got though.”
To Akira: “Try getting stronger before you dole out justice.”
To Akuma: “You don’t know when to give up, do you? What do you want to do with this strength you crave?”
To Alex: “You’ve got a knack for finding openings. Work hard and you can become a first-class soldier.”
To Balrog: “Lose your cool and you lose the fight. It’s that simple.”
To Birdie: “Your slow movements make you nothing more than a stationary target.”
To Blanka: “Controlling your primal instincts in the heat of combat is what separates man from beast.”
To Cammy: “Your speed still keeps me on my toes, just like always.”
To Chun-Li: “The precision of your kicks is unrivaled. You’re as good as ever.”
To Cody: “Being a public servant can get you into some real trouble. Trust me, I know.”
To Dan: “To survive in battle, a soldier must be ready for anything. You’re clearly not.”
To Dhalsim: “I’ve grown tired of your bizarre fighting techniques.”
To Ed: “Those moves are…! Seems you’re not just some bratty kid.”
To Falke: “I couldn’t let power like yours go unchecked.”
To F.A.N.G.: “Poison or not, you can’t hurt me if you can’t get near me.”
To G: “I have no time for this nonsense, “Mr. President”.”
To Gill: “It goes without saying. Your hopes and dreams are for you to pursue.”
To Guile: “I know my own moves better than anyone, that includes my weaknesses.”
To Honda: “If this was a sumo match I woulda lost? Yeah, right.”
To Ibuki: “A true professional would never go in unprepared for a mission.”
To Juri: “You’re in my custody now. What are you planning this time?”
To Kage: “A soldier doesn’t fear death; we fear ending up like you.”
To Karin: “You use your moves well. You could go pretty far in the Army.”
To Ken: “Your combos have improved, but your guard is still full of holes.”
To Kolin: “So we meet again…Now tell me–who are you exactly?”
To Laura: “It seems you’re not all talk. However, your combos are all over the place.”
To Lucia: “Justice…Hmm…The idea of that can keep you going sometimes, I guess.”
To Luke: "I suggest you re-enlist and get your act together in boot camp."
To M. Bison: “I’m going to make you pay here and now for all the crimes you’ve committed!”
To Menat: “Sorry, I don’t like involving others in my personal business.”
To Nash: “Charlie… What on earth happened to you?”
To Necalli: “My techniques are too powerful to be eaten by the likes of you.”
To Oro: “I don’t have time to babysit the elderly...”
To Poison: “Anyone can fight, but only a few can take it beyond a play fight.”
To R. Mika: “Don’t think your fighting spirit will carry you. You need more than just guts on the battlefield.”
To Rashid: "Your speed means nothing if you use it on wasted movements.
To Rose: "On the battlefield, a soldier must also learn to see ahead."
To Ryu: “My blade tears through everything. Even your Hadoken.”
To Sagat: “I’ve overcome worse than you.”
To Sakura: “You’re better than I expected, but you should still leave the fighting to the professionals.”
To Seth: “Weren’t you destroyed?!”
To Urien: “I’ve never seen such techniques. You’re not from Shadaloo, are you?”
To Vega: “Carelessness will only get you shot down. You should know that by now.”
To Zangief: “Your muscles cannot protect you against my techniques.”
To Zeku: “Your techniques are definitely battle-hardened. But you’re still not on my level."

Honda 

Reveal hidden contents

edmond honda (street fighter and 1 more) drawn by hungry_clicker | Danbooru

To Abigail: “You’re built like a truck! You should use your horsepower for sumo!”
To Akira: “Look at you! You’re a twig! Go fill your belly and we’ll fight again!”
To Akuma: “The gods watch sumo wrestling. Remember that when you talk about heaven and hell.”
To Alex: “That’s the spirit! If you stick with me, you’ll make a great sumo one day!”
To Balrog: “You need to raise your game if you want to receive fight money! Gwahaha!”
To Birdie: “Fighting and eating are important, but so is discipline.”
To Blanka: “I like how you keep your center of balance low. How about becoming a sumo wrestler?”
To Cammy: “Mind, body, and heart are key to victory. You need to eat more.”
To Chun-Li: “Solid kicks as always! For a moment, I thought you had me!”
To Cody: “Old Tokyo was famous for its fires and fights! Modern Tokyo is famous for my bathhouse!”
To Dan: “You could carry my fundoshi...or maybe wash dishes after my post-match meal!”
To Dhalsim: “You have fire in your belly! The perfect spirit for sumo! Might need to put on a few pounds though…”
To Ed: “You’ve got spirit! How about we go another round?!”
To Falke: “You seem troubled. Why not relax in a piping hot bath?”
To F.A.N.G.: Poison has no place in sumo wrestling!”
To G: “You think you’re President of the World? Ha! It’s sumo that rules Earth!”
To Gill: “That’s just my colors…And you’re pretty flashy yourself!”
To Guile: “This isn’t a war zone…It’s a sumo ring!”
To Honda: “I won’t rest until sumo wrestling is world famous!”
To Ibuki: “Good agility. You’ll need to bulk up to make it in sumo, though.”
To Juri: “A sumo wrestler trains themselves to feel no pain.”
To Kage: “Sumo has dealt with your evil spirit, demon!”
To Karin: “True wealth comes from fighting worthy opponents! You should try sumo wrestling!”
To Ken: “Excellent bout! How about becoming a sumo wrestler?”
To Kolin: “A steaming hot bath at my bathhouse should warm you up!”
To Laura: “Stop trying to steal sumo’s thunder with your fighting style!”
To Lucia: “You like noodles? Well, to become a sumo, you get to eat all you want! So, how about it?!”
To Luke: "If it's power you seek, you've found it! It's called sumo wrestling!"
To M. Bison: “Mind, body, and heart are key to victory. You lack heart.”
To Menat: “The future of sumo is in my hands. And I’m taking it worldwide!”
To Nash: “You need to lighten up. Maybe you’re not eating properly. A full belly is a full heart!”
To Necalli: “”Devour”? Now you’re talking my language! I prefer soul food to souls, though!”
To Oro: “You really know how to throw your weight around! And I know a thing or two about that!”
To Poison: “If you want to put on a show, then how about taking sumo to Metro City?!"
To R. Mika: “Not many know about the power of the buttocks! You’d make an excellent sumo wrestler!”
To Rashid: “Excellent wind tricks! How did you like my aerial moves?!”
To Rose: "I hear you love a good bath! You should take a load off at my bathhouse!"
To Ryu: “You’re a worthy opponent! How about trying sumo wrestling?”
To Sagat: “You have it all: mind, body, and heart!”
To Sakura: “Don’t worry about your future after graduation. The world of sumo awaits you!”
To Seth: “I feel like we’ve met before. Have you lost weight?!”
To Urien: “You may be a king, but I’m king of the ring!”
To Vega: “Your bouncing around is impressive, but could you do it with a belly like mine?!”
To Zangief: “Muscle on muscle! A clash of the titans! That’s the essense of sumo!”
To Zeku: “You’ve got some cunning moves, my friend. I’m more like a bull in a china shop!”

Ibuki 

Reveal hidden contents

Ibuki- Street Fighter 3 (con imágenes) | Personajes de street fighter,  Ilustraciones, Dibujos

To Abigail: “You really don’t need all that power. You must have really bad gas mileage.”
To Akira: “Love how you’re enjoying life! So...you know any cute guys?”
To Akuma: “There’s a creepy statue in my hometown with this freaky face…Looks just like you, actually!”
To Alex: “Have none of your friends told you not to go out dressed like that?”
To Balrog: “All you talk about is money and killing. Don’t you do anything fun?”
To Birdie: “Your table manners need some work! You made me lose my appetite!”
To Blanka: “You really gross me out, but there’s something kinda cute about you too…”
To Cammy: “You like cats? What about raccoons? Wanna cuddle my Don-Chan?”
To Chun-Li:“Why did you join the police? Haven’t you ever wanted to do something else?”
To Cody: “I’m loving the whole edgy, bad boy heartthrob mayor thing you got going on! It’s kinda hot!”
To Dan: “I barely even scratch you with a kunai, and you’re on the floor.”
To Dhalsim: “That fire came from your mouth, right? Do you ever burn your lips?”
To Ed: “I mean, you’ve got the looks, but you seriously gotta work on your conversation skills.”
To Falke: “So you’re one of those “I fight because I have to” types too, huh?”
To F.A.N.G.: “You underestimated me! Neutralizing poison is a basic ninja technique!”
To G: “What?! That fight was being streamed?! You could’ve told me!”
To Gill: “What text? Like a secret scroll or something? Hmm…”
To Guile: “Argh! I went too far this time! I’m really sorry! He looks angry…”
To Honda: “Nah, I’m good for being a sumo. I like being able to see my feet.”
To Ibuki: “Since you can change into me, how about you go to school in my place?”
To Juri: “Why do you try to hurt people? Find a cute boy and treat him nice!”
To Kage: “A ninja’s taught to walk hand in hand with death…I want to choose a different way.”
To Karin: “You’re friends with Miss Kasugano? Are all her friends like you!?”
To Ken: “It must be tough to be a CEO and a martial artist, but I’ve got it worse! I’m a ninja and a student!”
To Kolin: “Hey! You let all the heat out! You want me to catch a cold?”
To Laura: “You have a brother?! How old is he? Is he cute?”
To Lucia: “These are kunai, not shuriken. Can’t cut a sandwich with a shuriken.”
To Luke:  "Hmph! They're fireworks, not bombs! And...I'm not some kid, you know!"
To M. Bison: “Give up on this world domination nonsense already! If you don’t, these weird jobs will never end!”
To Menat: “I am a little curious about this fortune telling stuff…Just a little.”
To Nash: “You’re handsome, and your voice is pretty cool, but you scare me.”
To Necalli: “That was scary! I don’t even think he understood a thing I said…”
To Oro: “Hey, you look a lot like someone I saw in my ninja academy textbook...”
To Poison: “That whip suits you. Not my scene though…”
To R. Mika: “Don’t act all high and mighty just 'cuz you’re older than me! I’m a full-fledged ninja!”
To Rashid: “Woah! as that a wind art? Can you use ninjustu too?”
To Rose: "Seriously?! That's my future?! Even more brutal training?! Count me out!"
To Ryu: “Your sleeves are frayed. Don’t they get snagged on stuff?”
To Sagat: “Y’know, it’s no wonder a ninja took you down. Your “King Style” is all standing, trying to look cool.”
To Sakura: “Winning, losing…eh, whatever. Hey, wanna go get some dessert?”
To Seth: “Lemme guess. You tried changing your look to seem cuter?”
To Urien: “If you just bark orders like that, no one’s gonna listen to you.”
To Vega: “My curiosity’s killing me! Could you show me the face behind that mask?”
To Zangief: “Why are you saying you’re gonna throw me like it’s a good thing!?”
To Zeku: “Changing up your attack patterns was pretty interesting! Is that what ninjutsu is all about?

Juri 

Reveal hidden contents

Juri Han (Street Fighter)

To Abigail: “Enough with the annoying car sounds! Let me hear more of your cries of agony…”
To Akira: “Awww, such an adorable little family! Well, the family that fights together, dies together!”
To Akuma: “We’re done already? And I was just starting to enjoy myself…”
To Alex: “You’ve got plenty more body for me to beat up. Come take some more punishment.”
To Balrog: “Go on, take another swing. You might have a better chance of hitting me with a broken fist!”
To Birdie: “I know better ways to use a chain. Want me to show you?”
To Blanka: “Normally, I’m against cruelty to animals, but for you, I’m happy to make an exception!”
To Cammy: “I kinda like you. Enough to want to bloody you even more!”
To Chun-Li: “Be a little more obedient. You want me to like you or not?”
To Cody: “You like gettin’ your hands dirty, don’t you Mr. Mayor? If you’re thirsty for more, I’m happy to oblige…”
To Dan: “Tch. Why do I have to waste my time with weak wimps like you?”
To Dhalsim: “Where are your gods now? Won’t they come help you in your time of need?”
To Ed: “Something about you I just don’t like. I’m pissed off just looking at ya!”
To Falke: “Don’t worry your pretty little head. I’ll crush those slimy Shadaloo goons under my foot in no time!"
To F.A.N.G.: “Was it the number 2 you liked? I’ll just have to kill you twice, then!”
To G: “…I’ve dealt with all kinds of losers, but you’re on another level.”
To Gill: “Emperor? It looks like someone wants to be bullied!”
To Guile: “You’re supposed to be cool? Army guys are so boring.”
To Honda: “Mmm…There’s just so much of you to torture…”
To Ibuki: “Tch… A little punk like you is no fun to play with.”
To Juri: “Is that all you’ve got? I expected more from my own doppleganger.”
To Kage: “Is there any greater pleasure than crushing crap-talkers like you?”
To Karin: “There’s nothing more satisfying than taking a girl like you down a notch!”
To Ken: “Worry too much about your family and you’ll lose your edge.”
To Kolin: “I’ve been itching to beat you up since we first met! Turns out you were weaker than I’d hoped…”
To Laura: “Killing you will be so worth it. Are there others from Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu?”
To Lucia: “What’s wrong, my cute, little police dog? Thought you could arrest me?”
To Luke: "Another military dropout? Hah! You're too soft!"
To M. Bison: “This time, it’s me who’ll be taking your eyes. Hand them over!”
To Menat: “Eat dirt, loser! I bet you didn’t see that coming!”
To Nash: “Your eyes blazed with vengeance. I like that. It even gave me the chills when I trampled them."
To Necalli: “Ahaha! Stand up, you monster! Don’t you wanna try and devour me?”
To Oro: “Next time, I’ll make it so you can’t use either arm, gramps!”
To Poison: “You don’t need a whip to cause exquisite pain.”
To R. Mika: “Ah… So you’re still alive? You’ve got will power, I’ll give you that.”
To Rashid: “Wait, are you done already? C’mon, insult me again.”
To Rose: "Fortune?! I got your fortune right here: you're gonna die!"
To Ryu: “Heh, interesting. I’ve got even more reason to crush you than before.”
To Sagat: “Hahaha! Well, “Sire”? Like being torn to shreds?”
To Sakura: “The world of fighting is scary, little girl. Why don’t you run home and cry to mommy! Hah hah!”
To Seth: “Haha! Look at you! Nothin’ but a pile of scrap!”
To Urien: “I’ve a soft spot for kings and gods. I love the look on their faces when I defeat them!”
To Vega: “Was it you who hated getting blood on yourself? What if it’s your own blood? Is that better?”
To Zangief: “Bones are better than muscles. They sound better when they snap.”
To Zeku: “Old or young, whatever man. You still got your ass kicked.”

Kage 

Reveal hidden contents

Evil Ryu/Kage | Ryu street fighter, Street fighter characters, Akuma street  fighter

To Abigail: “Muscles cannot defeat death!”
To Akira: “The cold embrace of death will extinguish the fires of your passion! Geh heh heh!”
To Akuma: “I am the power you seek!”
To Alex: “Your journey will lead to one place: death!”
To Balrog: “Die like the worthless worm you are!”
To Birdie: “Stuff yourself to death!”
To Blanka: “Death is nature; destruction is necessary.”
To Cammy: “Is speed all you have…? Pathetic!”
To Chun-Li: “Train all you want! You shall wither and die! Kneel before me!”
To Cody: “The answer is death!”
To Dan: “You are incapable of anything! Let us see if you are able to fear death!”
To Dhalsim: “Your efforts are worthless! I am power itself!”
To Ed: “Bwahaha! The path you walk ends with me!”
To Falke: “Belief without strength is meaningless. Now die!”
To F.A.N.G.: “Poison…The smell of death!”
To G: “Whoever you are, you should fear me!”
To Gill: “That’s right…harmony…The balance of death covers all!”
To Guile: “Bwahaha! The fear! Your weakness is exposed!”
To Honda: “What you call “power” could never stop me!”
To Ibuki: “Allow me to introduce you…to death!”
To Juri: “Did you enjoy yourself? I know I did! Bwahaha!”
To Kage: “Bwahaha! Death awaits you!”
To Karin: “You reek of fear! You are powerless against me!”
To Ken: “Is that it?!”
To Kolin: “You have nothing! You ARE nothing!”
To Laura: “Throw whatever you like at me! I am too powerful for you!”
To Lucia: “The weak shall perish!”
To Luke:  "Now you know true power: MINE! Bwahaha!"
To M. Bison: “Yes! Seek power, fear, death! Bwahaha!”
To Menat: “Look at me! Death is the only destiny!”
To Nash: “The answer you seek is simple…Die!”
To Necalli: “Your nilhism speaks to me…but it tells me you are weak!”
To Oro: “Bwahaha! Death’s finger is reaching out to touch you!”
To Poison: “You think you’re fearless, but fear is all you exude!”
To R. Mika: “Rainbows don’t shine in hell…”
To Rashid: “Turbulent wind? Bwahaha! More like a light breeze!”
To Rose: "Your future contains only death and despair! Embrace them! Fear them! Bwa ha ha ha!"
To Ryu: “Say it! Your strength comes from me!”
To Sagat: “Come at me all you want! The end result will be the same! I am power!”
To Sakura: “You want a lesson? This is strength!”
To Seth: “Bwahaha! Shunned by both life and death!”
To Urien: “Your fists are worthless!”
To Vega: “There is no beauty! All shall perish!”
To Zangief: “Your muscles are little more than slabs of meat! Bwahahaha!”
To Zeku: “You shall die and your fighting style with you! Nothing will be left of your existence!”

Karin 

Reveal hidden contents

Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter: Sakura Ganbaru!) - MyAnimeList.net

To Abigail: “You cannot truly stand above others until you have the strength necessary to do so.”
To Akira: “A most entertaining fight indeed. Perhaps next time, your infamous brother and I could spar a little.”
To Akuma: “It seems the Satsui no Hado is simply for show…or perhaps you just can’t wield it like some can.”
To Alex: “That was an interesting fight. I’ll be sure to remember your name.”
To Balrog: “There’s nothing more difficult to keep in check than a raging beast.”
To Birdie: “Wake up! I still have 999 fights left to meet today’s quota!”
To Blanka: “I do have some experience in taming wild beasts.”
To Cammy: “So many strikes…Each one with a magnificent “snap” to it.”
To Chun-Li: “You’ve clearly trained extensively. I learned a lot from your techniques.”
To Cody: “Karin Kanzuki is always ready to accept a challenge, no matter the opponent!”
To Dan:  “I fail to see what Sakura could possibly learn from a miscreant like you!”
To Dhalsim: “Kanzuki-ryu has its own secret levitation technique, you know.”
To Ed: “You have a lot of great potential, but your manners are absolutely atrocious.”
To Falke: “That Psycho Power you wield…I’d like to see how much of a threat it poses.”
To F.A.N.G.: “You say you’re one of the Four Kings, yet you can’t even write “two” in Chinese properly.”
To G: “President of the World? Oh, I’m afraid I didn’t realize. Do accept my sincerest apologies.”
To Gill: “The Organization…The writings…We need to see if it’s a new threat we face.”
To Guile: “Even precision can be a weakness. A pro like you should know that.”
To Honda: “None—not even a yokozuna—can surpass a Kanzuki. Try again if you must. But I suggest more training.”
To Ibuki: “Just what I expected from a friend of Sakura’s. I had a lot of fun.”
To Juri: “So you’re the “Spider” I’ve heard about? How disappointing.”
To Kage: “Enough of your meaningless threats. I suggest you leave.”
To Karin: “I’m the head of the Kanzuki family. Not a mere imposter like you.”
To Ken: “I won’t be beaten. Not even by an all-American martial artist.”
To Kolin: “Controlling your opponent’s strength is the first thing we teach in the Kanzuki-ryu.”
To Laura: “Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu, huh? Interesting…Shibazaki, add it to the database.”
To Lucia: “If you’re seeking to be my body guard, then I’m afraid you failed the test.”
To Luke: "I know you expected some incompetent spoiled brat. Unfortunately for you, however, you face a Kanzuki!"
To M. Bison: “Now do you understand what happens when you mess with a Kanzuki?”
To Menat: “There is only one future for the Kanzuki family. And I don’t need a crystal ball to see it.”
To Nash: “Every living thing has a weakness, but I guess that doesn’t apply to you.”
To Necalli: “It looks like Karin Kanzuki’s soul was too much for you to handle!”
To Oro: “No wise person would try to best a Kanzuki one-handed.”
To Poison: “You really thought I was just some spoiled, little rich girl? Ha! You must be kicking yourself.”
To R. Mika: “Do you think you can escape from me with moves like that?”
To Rashid: “That match wasn’t bad. I have high hopes for the next one.”
To Rose: "The Kanzuki Royal Family has never faltered in the past, nor will it do so in the future."
To Ryu: “You’re stronger than the rumors say. I see why Sakura’s after you.”
To Sagat: “No matter my opponent, I, Karin Kanzuki, fight flawlessly every time.”
To Sakura: “And with this victory, I, Karin Kanzuki, take the lead in our total victory count.”
To Seth: “It’s not you I wish to punish; it’s your creator.”
To Urien: “After all that chatter, you really didn’t live up to my expectations.”
To Vega: “Beauty is refined in battle. Not realizing that is holding you back.”
To Zangief: “Your conviction and pride make you strong… Magnificent.”
To Zeku: “I thank you for the demonstration. But I don’t think we will be in need of your services.”

Ken 

Reveal hidden contents

Capcom vs SNK 2 - Win quotes translation (Ken - Team) - YouTube

To Abigail: “Just gotta kick the big ones until they fall down…That’s part of the fun of fighting.”
To Akira: “So your friend got stronger thanks to Masters Online Karate, huh? Maybe you should sign up!”
To Akuma: “You’ve got some pretty sharp moves. Of course, I still beat you…”
To Alex: “You can get a lot stronger yet. I can’t wait to fight you again!”
To Balrog: “You’ll never close the gap on me if all you can do is go berserk.”
To Birdie: “Boy can you eat! But where the heck are you pulling all that food from?”
To Blanka: “It’s best to beat some sense into those who fight with raw instinct before they gain too much momentum!”
To Cammy: “Ever consider fighting more relaxed? You’re even making me feel tense!”
To Chun-Li: “Wow, those were some sharp kicks. But when it comes to raw power, mine are stronger.”
To Cody: “You know, losing once in a while might change your whole outlook on things!”
To Dan:  “Sorry, man. Gotta keep your head in the game, not the clouds.”
To Dhalsim: “If you wanna fight fire with fire, you’d better bring the heat!”
To Ed: “Not bad for a rookie! But you still got a long way to go before you can challenge me.”
To Falke: “You’ve got some moves, but there’s more to fighting than just running the numbers, you know!”
To F.A.N.G.: “Whatever technique you choose, you just gotta win before you’re beaten!”
To G: “Haha! Crazy show you put on out there!”
To Gill: “Hopelessness. Is that what you saw? How fascinating…”
To Guile: “You’ll never win a fight if all you do is wait around!”
To Honda: “Whew! That’s what I call a workout! Might have to wash off in your bathhouse.”
To Ibuki: “You’re not closing in with any conviction. Focus on the fight!”
To Juri: “I can’t fault you for bluffing, but you’re not as strong as you look.”
To Kage: “I’ve got a long way to fall before I get looked down on by the likes of you.”
To Karin: “Come to think of it, doesn’t your butler usually show up about now?”
To Ken: “Looks like you can copy my moves, too bad you can’t copy my power.”
To Kolin: “You’re one ice-cold chick! No wonder you and my blazing feet didn’t get on!"
To Laura: “Your throws are great! Not that I want to experience them again…”
To Lucia: “Not bad, I suppose. At least I broke a bit of a sweat.”
To Luke: "You've got guts, but you're no match for me."
To M. Bison: “How many times is this? No worries. I never get tired of kicking your butt.”
To Menat: “Who cares about fate, or whatever. Just go with the flow!”
To Nash: “Man, you’ve changed. Looking a little rough around the edges these days…”
To Necalli: “I’ve got a family to protect. I can’t lose to a monster like you.”
To Oro: “Bet you’ve never seen fists as fiery as mine in all your years!”
To Poison: “A whip? Seriously?”
To R. Mika: “Brute force alone won’t beat me! You need to polish your moves!”
To Rashid: “A little breeze like that just fans my flames even more!”
To Rose: "Fate doesn't make decisions--we do. That's what I'm gonna tell my kid."
To Ryu: “Ha! I enjoyed fighting with you. Wanna go another round?”
To Sagat: “See? I don’t do things by halves, o great leader!”
To Sakura: “You sure have grown! I guess thinking about the future is apart of growing up, after all.”
To Seth: “Whoa, what the hell’s wrong with you? You on the fritz or something?
To Urien: “You didn’t win, but you came close. You’re more than just a big mouth!”
To Vega: “You think you’re the prettiest, huh? Take a look at yourself now.”
To Zangief: “Heh, over already? Guess those big muscles don’t help much after all!”
To Zeku: “Changing up your attack patterns was pretty interesting! Is that what ninjutsu is all about?”

Kolin 

Reveal hidden contents

Kolin - Street Fighter V by Wallace Pires | Street fighter characters, Street  fighter art, Street fighter
To Abigail: “What amazing strength. Perhaps you can be useful as an experiment body.”
To Akira: “I don’t care much for hotheads like you. Go cool off somewhere.”
To Akuma: “Our world has no need for either you or the Satsui no Hado.”
To Alex: “So what’s your utopia like? Not that you’ll ever get to see it if you can’t move…”
To Balrog: “Don’t take this the wrong way, but are you really one of the Four Kings?”
To Birdie: “You are utterly consumed by greed… Salvation would be wasted on you.”
To Blanka: “I don’t have anything against animals, but I don’t have time to play with you right now.”
To Cammy: “I feel sorry for you. How about you leave that life of torment and join us in bliss?”
To Chun-Li: “I really hate the police. It’s high time you retired.”
To Cody: “You may prove to be somewhat useful, despite being just the mayor of a worthless city.”
To Dan: “I’ve had enough of you. Now, lay down and die!”
To Dhalsim: “You put your faith in the wrong god, and now you must be punished.”
To Ed: “Best to cut the sprouts before they become ugly weeds. You don’t want to end up like that man, do you?”
To Falke: “Psycho Power, you say? How much longer will I have to keep hearing about that?”
To F.A.N.G.: “So you use that poison to protect yourself. Well you won’t be needing it anymore.”
To G: “I fail to see what’s so special about you.”
To Gill:  “I do this all for the time to come!”
To Guile: “You again?! Why do all these soldiers and stubborn men continue to torment me?”
To Honda: “Oh dear. It appears your precious bath water’s about to freeze over.”
To Ibuki: “That was underwhelming. It’s not even worth making a note of.”
To Juri: “You’re just the same as all the others–the only thing you know how to do is fight.”
To Kage: “Did you really think I’d be afraid when I have a whole country behind me?”
To Karin: “There is only one true ruler in this world. Do you see now that it cannot be you?”
To Ken: “All people like you want is to disrupt the balance.”
To Kolin: “Ice is like a window to the soul. And in my heart there is no doubt to be seen.”
To Laura: “What do you hope to gain from spreading your jiu-jitsu? Our world has no interest in you.”
To Lucia: “If you wish to live, I suggest you stick to being a regular police officer.”
To Luke: "I despise hotheaded men, showy men, and military men. Basically, you're all of my dealbreakers."
To M. Bison: “You’re a stubborn fool. I can make it so no one knows you ever existed.”
To Menat: “Soul Power, eh? A trifling power, simply not worth our time.”
To Nash: “Oh, you’re still alive…Were you hiding out this whole time, coward?”
To Necalli: “All you seek are others’ souls…What a sad existence. Our world doesn’t need you.”
To Oro: "Your one or two hundred years mean nothing compared to another I know."
To Poison: “Oh, things aren’t going well for you? What a surprise…”
To R. Mika: “I suggest you give up on the play-fighting. I don’t have time for such trivialities.”
To Rashid: “Long time no see. Did you meet that friend of yours in the end?”
To Rose:  "Fortune tellers should mind their own business. Get out of my sight."
To Ryu: “You don’t need to fight any longer. Besides, there’s no need for the Satsui no Hado in our new world.”
To Sagat: "I do not care what you seek, “your majesty.”
To Seth: “A broken tool is of no use to us. It’s the trash bin for you.”
To Sakura: “Why don’t you run along, and go pick some flowers or something?”
To Urien: “We are leading the world down its rightful path, and you do not belong on the journey, Urien.”
To Vega: “True beauty has nothing to do with appearances. That is where you lack balance.”
To Zangief: “We could use a powerful vessel like yours in the new world.”
To Zeku: “Come, old man. Let me cool your body temperature. It’s time for you to slumber for all eternity.”

Laura 

Reveal hidden contents

Hicham Habchi Blog — Laura close up #laura #streetfighter...

To Abigail: “You thought your size gave you an advantage? Too bad! This is where jiu-jitsu really shines!”
To Akira: “I’m feelin’ this tag-team thing you ‘n’ your brother got goin’. Me ‘n’ Sean should try that!”
To Akuma: “Teach me that move that goes “VWOOM”! I promise I’ll put a Matsuda-style twist on it!”
To Alex: “You look like you’ve got potential! Come at me full blast next time!”
To Balrog: “Money? What happened, did you forget your wallet?”
To Birdie: “I like your chains! Maybe we can use them in Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu…”
To Blanka: “Actually, Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu could use a mascot like Blanka-chan…Maybe I’ll come up with one!”
To Cammy: “Haha! You really do look like a bee! Buzzing around all over the place!”
To Chun-Li: “That one kick that went ya-ya-ya was really cool!”
To Cody: “I can tell you learned your moves on the streets. Don’t get me wrong, though—you’re not half bad.”
To Dan: “Ha ha! You’re a real pushover, but you’ve got flair! What was your style called again?”
To Dhalsim: “Hey, teach me that stretchy thing! Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu could use a move like that!”
To Ed: “Boxing infused with a mysterious power? Not a bad idea. How about some judo throws as well?”
To Falke: “So, you have somewhere to go? If not, why not come train with me in Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu?"
To F.A.N.G.: “You’re tall! I bet you hit your head on doorframes a lot, huh?”
To G: “Ha! Such passion! I like your style!”
To Gill: “That bam…bam-bam-bam technique. What was it?”
To Honda: “You’re taking sumo worldwide? Nice! I have big plans for my style too!”
To Guile: “That hair style’s pretty neat! Makes you look all serious!”
To Ibuki: “What’s that shu-shu thing you keep throwing? It is a shuriken?”
To Juri: “Isn’t a little shock better than actual pain? And it’s more fun!”
To Kage: “That was fun, but are you sure you know what strength is?”
To Karin: “Kanzuki, was it? Is everyone in your family as strong as you?”
To Ken: “Your son will get stronger if you let him train in Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu!”
To Kolin: “The way you control your opponent’s power like that…Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu could use those moves!”
To Laura: “I’ve seen you somewhere before…Err…Um…Who’re you again?”
To Lucia: “That was a blast! I love going up against new styles!”
To Luke: "Wow, you were flying around all like BAM BAM!"
To M. Bison: “Why is it when I look at you I get all…antsy?”
To Menat: “Hey, I love getting my fortune read! Well, only if you’ve got good things to say!”
To Nash: “Don’t make such scary faces! Did I zap you too hard or something?”
To Necalli: “You wanna devour me? Maybe if you can beat me next time!”
To Oro: “That Senjutsu thing you got goin’ on is sweet! You gotta teach me your old-man moves!”
To Poison: “Nice whip work! Not sure my gramps would approve, though! Haha!”
To R. Mika: “You’re Zangief’s apprentice? Come to think of it, the way you came at me like BAAAM was just like him!”
To Rashid: “Looks like my electricity beats your wind! How shocking!”
To Rose:  "I love all those HYAHs and BAMs you do! Ha ha ha!"
To Ryu: “The meaning of battle? It’s about the thrill of the fight, right?”
To Sagat: “Mmm, nice. I can tell you work hard when you work out. What was your style again?”
To Seth: “Hey, I love learning new moves, too, but I wouldn’t call them “data”.”
To Sakura: "If you like training and traveling, how about joining our Matsuda dojo?
To Urien: "For such an esteemed guy, you sure crackled and popped a lot!”
To Vega: “Huh? Did you say something about my face? Sorry, I didn’t catch that last bit.”
To Zangief: “Your throws are mesmerizing! Just as awesome as ever!”
To Zeku: “Y’know pops, you don’t need that rejuvenating trick. I happen to think older men are very sexy! Hahaha!”

Lucia 

Reveal hidden contents

lucia morgan (street fighter and 2 more) drawn by ishiyuki00 | Danbooru

To Abigail: “Glad to see you’re still on the straight and narrow. I’ll be sure to check in on you again.”
To Akira: “I noticed you showed up here on your bike...I’m gonna need to see your license and registration.”
To Akuma: “So this is what you become if you’re addicted to fighting? I should warn Cody…”
To Alex: “If throwing down’s your thing, that’s fine, but keep it legal, okay?”
To Balrog: “I’m guessing by your attitude, you want to be arrested?”
To Birdie: “Ahaha! I know officers should be respectful when dealing with the public, but that hair is too much!”
To Blanka: “If you were scammed, then you need to file a report downtown.”
To Cammy: “A soldier? I knew it! I’m a cop. Gotta admit I’ve got some pretty good moves, huh?”
To Chun-Li: “Always nice to meet a fellow protector of the peace.”
To Cody: “So…how about sticking to being a regular mayor…?”
To Dan:  “Maybe I’m just bein’ paranoid, but somethin’ tells me I betta keep an eye on this bozo.”
To Dhalsim: “So glad you’re not a criminal. I’ve got no idea how I’d restrain you with all that bending and stuff.”
To Ed: “Hey, kid. If I catch you breaking the law, juvie’s waiting for you!”
To Falke: “If you’re having trouble, how about consulting your friendly neighborhood police officer?”
To F.A.N.G.: “Whoa! You’re evil with a capital E! The cops around here must work some crazy overtime…”
To G: “President of the world?! Okay, there’s exaggerating, and then there’s whatever you’re doing…”
To Gill: “I want to ask about your job. So you’re a…savior? What the hell does that mean?!”
To Guile: “We both serve on the same side; the side of justice. Carry on, soldier.”
To Honda: “You like Noodles?! ME, TOO! Flying headbutts, though, not so much…”
To Ibuki: “Wow, ninjas do exist…! ahem I mean, do you have a license for those shurikens?
To Juri: “I suggest you calm down, ma’am. Unless you want a night in the slammer?”
To Kage: “Ugh, another bonehead trying to be edgy by giving me death threats.”
To Karin: “You look pretty rich. Make sure your home’s secure. Thieves are always on the prowl.”
To Ken: “I think you need to cool it a bit, buddy. You’re about one step away from a written warning.”
To Kolin: “Brrr! It’s freezing! This calls for a steaming cup of instant noodles!”
To Laura: “Glad you had fun, but I do have a job to do, you know?”
To Lucia: “And the win goes to…Lucia!”
To Luke: "I know a rebel when I see one! Admit it: you were a bad kid! You still one?!"
To M. Bison: “I’ve met some scum in my life, but you’re the worst.”
To Menat: “Can you read what’s in store for the MCPD? I have a feeling something bad’s about to go down…”
To Nash: “Well…this is awkward…Ugh…Moody people are so difficult to talk to…”
To Necalli: “The hell’s “Getepe” mean?”
To Oro: “Occupation: hermit. Residence: a cave? Someone bring me a straight jacket.”
To Poison: “You can’t win ‘em all.”
To R. Mika: “I have a few friends in the wrestling biz, but that world’s not for me.”
To Rashid: “Kindly turn off the camera, sir. I have work to do.”
To Rose: "So you're the fortune teller Cody was talkin' about. I mean...wow, you ARE a looker."
To Ryu: “You look suspicious, with the no shoes and stuff…but you don’t strike me as a law-breaker.”
To Sagat: “Don’t judge a book by its cover. I take fighting just as seriously as you.”
To Seth:  “I got a few questions for ya. Job…”King”? Aw jeez, not another one!”
To Sakura: “Okay, so you can look after yourself. But don’t be afraid to call a cop if you need help.”
To Urien: “You may be a king, but that doesn’t mean the law can’t take you down.”
To Vega: “Jeez. A mask and claws…Do you have a T-shirt that says “Hi, I’m a criminal” too?”
To Zangief: “You’re ripped and then some! I’d love to see you take on the former mayor.”
To Zeku: “So are you young or old? I don’t think asking for ID is going to help here…”

Luke

Reveal hidden contents

Stream Street Fighter V: Champion Edition - Theme of Luke (KB Remix) *Free  Download* by Kamikaze Bitch | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

To Abigail: "Bigger they are, the harder they fall! And boy do I love the noise they make when they do!"
To Akira: "Man, you've got guts! Good fight!"
To Akuma: "Damn! You're strong with a capital HOLY CRAP!"
To Alex: "I've thought about what lies beyond strength too, y'know."
To Balrog: "You throw a mean punch, but my footwork's got you beat!"
To Birdie: "Your hair rocks, dude! It defies gravity and everything!"
To Blanka: "I did survival training in the jungle, and, man, the humidity was my worst enemy.
To Cammy: "You may be small and quick, but my aim don't miss!"
To Chun-Li: "Damn, that's some fancy footwork you got there! I learned a lot!"
To Cody: "Fighting me's the best kinda community service!"
To Dan: "So, if I beat Saikyo-Style, does that make me the strongest there is? No way...What an anti-climax!"
To Dhalsim: "Fire breathing to one side, yeah...? TELEPORTING?! That's totally cheating, right?!
To Ed: "You're a cheeky brat...but I can relate..."
To Falke: "Going by the look on your face, I get the feeling you don't like me."
To F.A.N.G.: "A poison debuff? Are you like a mid-level boss or something?"
To G: "President...? 'Kay...Whatever, I won! Woohoo!"
To Gill: "You probably get this question all the time, but I did beat you, so...What's your real body color?"
To Guile: "Thank you, sir! I'll follow my own path!"
To Honda: "Sumo wrestling, huh? I like the headbutting stuff."
To Ibuki: "Frickin' ninja kids messing 'round with bombs..."
To Juri: "I'm over the whole "fight to the death" thing. Had enough of that in my last job."
To Kage: "You think you're strong speaking about death like it's nothing...? Hah. 'Kay..."
To Karin: "Y'know, I really did think you'd just be some spoiled dumbass, but I was wrong!"
To Ken: "Never thought I'd face an All-American champ...Man, I'm glad I chose this path!"
To Kolin: "Victory doesn't taste so sweet when my lips are turning blue..."
To Laura: "Your lightning rocks and shocks! You could suppress a riot!"
To Lucia: "Fighting a cop kinda gets me nervous. Like I'm a bad news kid again."
To Luke: "When people said the real battle is with yourself, I didn't think they were speaking literally!"
To M. Bison: "Hoo yeah! I took out the final boss!"
To Menat: "If you wanna see the future, just keep moving forward."
To Nash: "Looks like you've got a lot going on, so how about we just say you let me win?"
To Necalli: "Devour what? Me? Man, I don't get you."
To Oro: "And now an old dude...? What a weird-ass journey, man..."
To Poison: "Put that whip away for half a damn second! Jeez!"
To R. Mika: "Gonna be honest...I thought pro-wrestlers were all show, but you really rocked the rumble out there!"
To Rashid: "You wanna verse me in an FPS match? Sorry, but I've got you beat there, too."
To Rose: "This "Soul Power" is sorta weird...But I guess there's all kinds of power floating around."
To Ryu: "Whenever I hear the phrase "the path to strength", you spring to mind."
To Sagat: "You the emperor of ripped muscles or something?"
To Sakura: "Lesson learned: never underestimate a fighter in a school uniform!"
To Seth: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you seriously some kinda cyborg?"
To Urien: "Everyone loses sometimes, so you should probably drop the whole raging ego thing."
To Vega: "Kinda cringe to go on about beauty during a fight, dude..."
To Zangief: "I mean, if this was an arm-wrestling match, you'd beat me for sure!"
To Zeku: "Young, old, young, old...Ninjas, man...They can do anything!"

M. Bison :

Reveal hidden contents

nsKx7Tn.jpg?1

To Abigail: "Power through sheer size, eh? How pathetic.”
To Akira: “Ha! Feeble children playing a pathetic game called “justice”!”
To Akuma: “So that’s the Satsui no Hado? Bah! You barely even laid a finger on me! You don’t even deserve to live!”
To Alex: “You have no future before you. You only have despair.”
To Balrog: “Can you not even weed out traitors? Your ignorance knows no bounds.”
To Birdie: “Ridiculous. Did you think worthless scum like you could challenge the great M. Bison?”
To Blanka: “I have no interest in brutes like you. Get lost.”
To Cammy: “With death, all is forgotten. Pain, suffering, and even the past.”
To Chun-Li: “I’ll send you to meet your father. But the price is your very life!”
To Cody: “You are powerless against the almighty Bison!”
To Dan: “Begone, filth.”
To Dhalsim: “You call that a fire? Let me snuff it out along with your life.”
To Ed: “How pathetic. Clearly you can’t handle that power.”
To Falke: “Mua ha ha ha! This world is mine for the taking!”
To F.A.N.G: “Death to the weak. That’s the decree of Shadaloo.”
To G: “Pathetic fool!”
To Gill: “I have zero interest in what your plans are, but just the sight of you pisses me off.”
To Guile: “If you are a soldier, surely death in battle is what you aspire to!”
To Honda: “I shall do your country a favor by crushing you beneath my foot!”
To Ibuki: “Cheap tricks will not work against my Psycho Power! Now die!”
To Juri: “You’re just a big-mouthed brat. I’ll put you out of your misery.”
To Kage: “You are the shadow of nothing. Choke on your despair.”
To Karin:" “Child! It is I who am the strongest!"
To Ken: “Psycho Power is invincible! Your attacks are not worthy of my attention!”
To Kolin: “The likes of you cannot hope to harm me! You don’t even deserve to live!”
To Laura: “That’s all your style has to offer? My power is absolute.”
To Lucia: “Fool! You cannot defeat me with your so-called justice!”
To Luke: "All your bouncing around couldn't even serve as a circus sideshow!"
To M. Bison: “Trash. Nothing more than a low level imposter.”
To Menat: “You speak of destiny? Mua ha ha ha! The likes of you can see nothing!”
To Nash: “You should consider it an honor to have fallen by my hand twice!”
To Necalli: “It’s all just a matter of time now. Everything is going according to plan.”
To Oro: “Some legend you are! Pathetic!”
To Poison: “Pitiful insect! You aren’t worth the time it took to crush you!”
To R. Mika: “What happened to all your bravado from before? Too scared to speak?”
To Rashid: “You’ll never see your friend again, because this is where you will die.”
To Rose: "Your future is in my hands, and I shall wring it dry! Bwa ha ha ha!"
To Ryu: “You are worthless suppressing the Satsui no Hado. Die!”
To Sagat: “Path? What path? The ravings of the weak have no meaning.”
To Sakura: You will pay dearly for wasting my time, child."
To Seth: “You are a failure. Unworthy of even a number.”
To Urien: “The true ruler is I, Lord Bison! Not some nobody spouting nonsense!”
To Vega: “Beauty is nothing compared to all-conquering power!”
To Zangief: “You’re an eyesore. You will smolder in my Psycho Power.”
To Zeku: “It’s laughable that you thought your shrewd parlor tricks would work on me!”

Psycho Miasma Bison

Reveal hidden contents

M. Bison - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

To Akuma: “I saw no ultimate fist! Just the ultimate failure!”
To Balrog: “World’s strongest punch?! Ha! You’re pitiful!”
To Birdie: “You’re not even good enough to be a sacrificial pawn!”
To Bison: “To command Psycho Power is to command the world itself!”
To Blanka: “Call that a fight?! It was pest extermination!”
To Cammy: “The soldier shows promise, but she is lacking. Enhance her reaction time.”
To Chun-Li: “Hahaha! If you long for your father, I shall send you to him!”
To Cody: “How dull. I gain no pleasure from tormenting one who cares not whether he lives or dies.”
To Dan: "Had enough, you pathetic worm?!"
To Dhalsim: “In return for your yogic wisdom, I give you…despair! Ahahaha!”
To Guile: “You yourself deal in death, and yet you call yourself a hero? You disgust me.”
To Honda: “Feeble insect! Look where your body, mind, and heart has gotten you!”
To Karin: “Money does not rule the world: I do! Fear me! Bow down to me!”
To Ken: “Give in to your anger! Give in to your hate!”
To Nash: “Justice is worthless. All you aim for is worthless! Your life is worthless!"
To R. Mika: “Is that all the pain you can endure?! Then you will hate what comes next!”
To Rose: "You don't look so well, Rose...Did you have a bad dream? Heh heh heh..."
To Ryu: “I shall awaken the full extent of your power!”
To Sagat: ”You shall be sacrificed for the greater evil!”
To Sakura: “Your youth does not permit you mercy!”
To Vega: “You would have had promise…if you weren’t so hideous!”
To Zangief: “Your size cannot save you. You, too, shall be crushed!”

Menat

Reveal hidden contents

Street Fighter, Menat, by Hankuri | Street fighter art, Street fighter  characters, Capcom art

To Abigail: “I read your fortune! Your business is gonna be okay. Be careful not to forget anything though…”
To Akira: “I see you being surrounded by women...What could this mean?”
To Akuma: My master told me, there are some powers you should stay far away from. And yours is definitely one of them.”
To Alex: “It’s hard to see the future of you fighters. I guess because you’re always fighting against it?”
To Balrog: “I see a parting from someone important to you in your future. Oh, and financial problems too.”
To Birdie: “Your future…I can see it. It’s becoming clear. You will…continue to…get fatter.”
To Blanka: “Your prospects as a mascot look grim. I can see bargain bins and deep discounts in your future…”
To Cammy: “It’s not bad to think that you can fight against destiny. But it’s also very dangerous.”
To Chun-Li: “You’re like a bright star, fighting against your destiny! I guess it’s kinda poetic?”
To Cody: “Your career may end sooner than you think. I see shirked responsibilities and anger in your future.”
To Dan: “My master warned me about people who mask weakness with folly.”
To Dhalsim: “My Master also tells me to meditate. But, don’t you get sleepy?”
To Ed: “You will have difficult times ahead…But it’s okay! Definitely…Probably…Maybe…I hope?”
To Falke: “That power…It’s like that of…Bison, was it? I have a feeling I will see more of it in the future…"
To F.A.N.G.: “Hmm. I’m trying to see your future, but all I get is purple smoke. Weird.”
To G: “You’re working hard on something stupid. Does that make you a hard worker or just stupid?”
To Gill: “According to Master, your card is the World. But something seems off about that.”
To Guile: “Everyone here is so moody. Geez, does getting older mean becoming a sourpuss?”
To Honda: ”Um, sorry, but I don’t see worldwide success in your near future…”
To Ibuki: “I looked into your future, and saw the perfect boyfriend for you. And…maybe some things are better left unsaid.”
To Juri: “So, don’t take this the wrong way, okay? But it seems to me that you’re actually very lonely.”
To Kage: “Master taught me about death; she says that anything without an ending can’t begin. Pretty cool, huh?”
To Karin: "If Master were here, she’d probably say something like “for those seeking to lead, your greatest enemy is your inflated ego…”
To Ken: “I see two bright stars in the sky, competing to see who burns the brightest! But one seems to be fading out…”
To Kolin: “Wow, you’re cold! And not just your touch. How very sad.”
To Laura: “My crystal ball is telling me…that you’re not really the type to believe in crystal balls.”
To Lucia: I can see into your future….There’s a meeting…with an old friend…And possibly…love…?
To Luke:  "I glimpsed into your future, and drama is very much front and center."
To M. Bison: “My master was worried about this power. So I was kinda expecting more, y’know?”
To Menat: “There’s no future for fakes! Did you think I wouldn’t be able to see through you?"
To Nash: “It seems you bear a terrible burden. Wow, why is everyone around here so serious?”
To Necalli: “Whoa, master…what did I just fight against?!”
To Oro: “Master said that there is much about you she has yet to see.”
To Poison: “My master told me, fortune-telling is a guide, but your feet walk the journey.”
To R. Mika: “I can see a shining future for you as a fighter! But, it’s still quite a ways away…”
To Rashid: “Hmm? I feel…a sense of royalty? Just my imagination, I guess?”
To Rose: "I know what you're thinking, Master: "You were amazing. You're the best, Menat." Hee hee."
To Ryu: “So you’ve been fighting for a really long time…Why not take a nap every now and then?"
To Sagat: “I can see you’ve been through a lot, but your hardship is not yet over…”
To Sakura: ““If you are troubled, the best path is the forward one.” This is my advice, not my Master’s.”
To Seth: “Master mentioned of someone of your description….but you seem to be more “some-thing”…”
To Urien: “You say you’re a king, but my Master’s tarot cards always had you as the joker.”
To Vega: "If Master were here, she’d probably say, “True beauty is…ah…true beauty is…” Hold on, it’s on the tip of my tongue!”
To Zangief: “I…don’t really think the muscle look suits me. I’m aiming to be as graceful and elegant as my Master is.”
To Zeku: “Master always says that fate is a fixed line…But I guess you can jump back and forth within it?”

Nash

Reveal hidden contents

Steam Community :: :: Charlie Nash

To Abigail: “Hulking beasts only become targets on the battlefield.”
To Akira: “Keep your enthusiasm away from me.”
To Akuma: “Just who the hell are you?”
To Alex:“If you’re not prepared for death, then never raise your fist against another person again.”
To Balrog: “It’s time for you to go off to a place where your money and power cannot follow.”
To Birdie: “You’ve managed to become an idiotic pig. What’s the point of you staying alive?”
To Blanka: “So you were raised in the wild…? Then you must feel right at home in the jungle.”
To Cammy: “If you were HIS servant, you are just as guilty. Prepare to repent.”
To Chun-Li: “Get in my way again, and I’ll kill you where you stand.”
To Cody: “If you’re looking for a fight, then look elsewhere. I don’t have time for meaningless squabbles.”
To Dan: “Revenge? Hah. You’re far too weak for that.”
To Dhalsim: “God, huh? Even if there is a god, he’s got nothing to do with me.”
To Ed: “Old or new… I couldn’t care less. Those powers are a travesty.”
To Falke: “I won’t stop until that power you wield is gone from this world.”
To F.A.N.G.: “Did you really expect your poison to work on me?”
To G: “Never waste my time like that again!”
To Gill: “I don’t know who you are…But I don’t need anything from you. Be gone.”
To Guile: “I have nothing left to say to you.”
To Honda: “Nothing I eat has any taste. Can you imagine what hell that must be?”
To Ibuki: “This is a battlefield. Youth and naivety don’t constitute excuses.”
To Juri: “You say you enjoy death. It’s time to revel in your own.”
To Kage: “Unfortunately for you, I know death too well…”
To Karin: “Just as confident as ever, I see. That’s what caused your downfall.”
To Ken: “Family, friendship…what good comes from these things?”
To Kolin: “ I’ll kill anyone who gets in my way. That includes you.”
To Laura: “You can’t stop me with mere electricity.”
To Lucia: “I advise you to butt out. The police can’t handle what’s going down.”
To Luke: "If you're a military man, I suggest you back off before the darkness gets you."
To M. Bison: “I came back to kill you! Nothing more. Nothing less.”
To Menat: “If you really could see the future, then no one would have to struggle with hardships.”
To Nash: “What’s happened to my body?”
To Necalli: “I have no intention of losing. Especially in a fight between monsters…”
To Oro: “Wish I could’ve grown old in peace, like you...”
To Poison: “I didn’t come here to play.”
To R. Mika: “Why are you even here? If you had stayed in the ring, you could’ve saved yourself.”
To Rashid: “You can’t even save yourself… Just who are you trying to help?”
To Rose: "I will put a stop to him. My future after that? I don't care."
To Ryu: “That’s the power of the Satsui no Hado?! I expected more…”
To Sagat: “I don’t give a damn who you are. Just stay out of my way.”
To Sakura: “If you’re having doubts, you should give up and go home. This is not a playground.”
To Seth: “Are you insane…? Heh. Guess I could ask myself the same question.”
To Urien: “You call yourself a god? If gods do exist, then how is it I’m standing here now?
To Vega: “I can read your movements. I’ve always been able to, even since back then.”
To Zangief: “A body is good for nothing in the face of death.”
To Zeku: “If you’re looking for employment, I’d recommend you stay away from my enemies.”

Nash (Cannon Spike)

Reveal hidden contents

Street Fighter Encyclopedia: charlie nash cannon spike by Kinu Nishimura

To Cammy: “You once lead the ARSF…”
To M. Bison: “Last time I wore this, my enemy wasn’t you…”
To Nash: “I’ll wear whatever it takes to complete my mission.”
To Vega: “We worked together once. I could do without any more explosions.”

Necalli 

Reveal hidden contents

Explore the Best Necalli Art | DeviantArt

To Abigail: “Meat-eat-eat-eat. Delicious-us-us-us.”
To Akira: “You and your spirit-irit-irit...Everything of yours I will devour-our-our...”
To Akuma: “I need a soul like yours…to devour-our-our.”
To Alex: “Yours is an unawakened soul. Now fill my st… stomach.”
To Balrog: “Flail with all your might, but you are po… powerless to resist me.”
To Birdie: “My stomach will not be fi… filled by weak souls.”
To Blanka: “Must devour-our-our…more soul-oul-ouls…”
To Cammy: “Just a small bite. Far too me… meager to stop me.”
To Chun-Li: “Don’t st… struggle. There is no escape from me.”
To Cody: “The more you fight-ight-ight… The more I crave your soul-oul-oul…”
To Dan: “Devour-our-our...Ack!”
To Dhalsim: “Not even the flames of the gods can ha… halt my attack.”
To Ed: “I am the true darkness. The world’s killing intent is mine to devour.”
To Falke: “Weak-eak-eak-eak…Your power is not yet tamed…”
To F.A.N.G.: “You cannot hope to da… damage me with the poisons of this world.”
To G: “Devour…our-our…Urp!”
To Gill: “Oh, this soul! It’s like the culmination of time eternal!”
To Guile: “Such polished battle techniques de…deserve to be gorged upon.”
To Honda: “Souls nourish me, not f-…food…”
To Ibuki: “Do not wa… wail so. I will soon co… consume your fledgling soul.”
To Juri: “A soul of pure evil… It will no… nourish me well.”
To Kage: “Sleep-eep-eep-, soulless one…”
To Karin: “The powerful are nothing more than my su… sustenance. Such is the way.”
To Ken: “Give u… up. I’ll dr… drink your flames.”
To Kolin: “You will never get anywhere with such a brittle soul-oul-oul.”
To Laura: “Such pathetic electric attacks… I can sn… snuff them out with one flick.”
To Lucia: “I will devour-our all. Your fate is sealed-ealed…”
To Luke: "A young soldier's soul tastes so bitter-itter-itter..."
To M. Bison: “There is nothing I cannot consume. I will co… consume all.”
To Menat: “You…you have…no future. I will devour all!”
To Nash: “Living or dead, in my stomach all are equal. There’s no es… escape.”
To Necalli: “Fake jaws will ne… never consume me.”
To Oro: “Old-old-old soul-oul-oul...Getepe!”
To Poison: “Light and shadow, I will devour-our-our…”
To R. Mika: “In my stomach, even the most heroic screams di… dissolve and vanish.”
To Rashid: “Not even the most ra… raging gales can dispel my darkness.”
To Rose: "I am beyond-ond-ond-ond...time-ime-ime-ime..."
To Ryu: “I can he… hear it. The endless killing intent, must consume…”
To Sagat: “Legendary fighter soul-oul! Devour-our!”
To Sakura: “Every warrior has their own darkness…Falter, and I will consume your soul-ul-ul…”
To Seth: “Your soul-oul-oul…is corrupt-upt-upt. How pathetic-ic-ic!”
To Urien: “I cannot allow a soul as strong as yours to es…escape me.”
To Vega: “You can never ho… hope to cut me with such a feeble blade.”
To Zangief: “My jaw can re… rend even a body made of steel.”
To Zeku: “Return to your aged form. I wish to devour your refined skills…”

Oro

Reveal hidden contents

Rosko 3Dart - Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Oro - fanart- low poly

To Abigail: “You have a lot of horsepower in those arms, but I have more in just one of mine.”
To Akira: “Guts, passion, friendship…? Oh, the whimsy of youth!”
To Akuma: “I have surpassed you, and it will take more than a hundred years for you to catch up.”
To Alex: “You’re rough around the edges, but you have potential. See me in twenty years and I’ll train you.”
To Balrog: "Your punches lack strength. Perhaps you should put some more effort into your training."
To Birdie: “Care to try the Senjutsu diet? It’s simple: just don’t eat anything for about a year.”
To Blanka: “Your wild instincts should have clued you in to who’s stronger between the two of us...”
To Cammy: “No need to be so uptight, my dear. Here, you can pet my turtle.”
To Chun-Li: “So you pursue Bison, too...He certainly commands a lot of hate, doesn’t he?”
To Cody: “Only a childish man resorts to using knives and stones to fight his opponent.”
To Dan: “Hahaha! You are a barrel of laughs! I wouldn’t say you’re good, but you’re certainly amusing!”
To Dhalsim: “If you’re going to extend your arm length, then maybe I should use two hands! Oho ho!”
To Ed: “You’ve picked up some bad habits, and don’t know how to properly wield your power.”
To Falke: “Hmm..So Bison is to blame for this. Fear not, child. You’ll be just fine.”
To F.A.N.G.: “Oh, that was poison you were using? I’ve eaten curries that pack more punch.”
To G: “I don’t know who you are, but you appear to be the manifestation of a natural disaster.”
To Gill: “I think you should focus on your wardrobe choices before trying to bring about paradise..”
To Guile: “Does military service turn all into stubborn mules?”
To Honda: “You’re quite agile, jumping and bouncing around like that. Sumo wrestling seems fun!”
To Ibuki: “Of course Senjutsu seems similar to ninjutsu—the former gave birth to the latter! Oho ho!”
To Juri: “You actually intended to harm an old man like me? That’s a scary thought! Ohoho!”
To Kage: “I do not feat death. It is an old friend of mine.”
To Karin: “Ah, to be young and naive and concerned with things like nobility...”
To Ken: “That “rising dragon fist” of yours looks nothing like a dragon! Have you not seen one before?”
To Kolin: “You’re making it too cold for my turtle. He’s going to hibernate at this rate...”
To Laura: “Judo is all about the hips. You have to move them like THIS and THIS! Are you watching?”
To Lucia: “Two things are getting old here: me and your line of questioning.”
To Luke: "Another chick has hatched. Shall I live to see him come of age?"
To M. Bison: “Psycho Power, eh? Impressive, but the way you wield it leaves much to be desired.”
To Menat: “So, what does your crystal ball say about my fortune today? I’m no doubt a lucky man! Oho!
To Nash: “You seek vengeance, eh? I won’t stop you, but I won’t commend you either.”
To Necalli: “You have a curious aura about you. It feels...familiar in a way.”
To Oro: “I can tell you were rather handsome back in in your day, but not as handsome as me.”
To Poison: “Wow! If I’d have known such a beauty sooner, I may have never become a hermit! Oho ho!”
To R. Mika: “If I were a pro wrestler, I think I’d be a crowd-pleasing baby face, don’t you?”
To Rashid: “Rashid of the Turbulent Wind, eh? I would say you’re more of “the Light Breeze.”
To Rose: “Look too far ahead and you may miss your very first step.”
To Ryu: “Now then, as promised, you will become my student. Hm? You didn’t promise me that?”
To Sagat: “If you want me to use both of my arms, then I’m afraid you’ll have to try harder!”
To Sakura: “You’re a student of Ryu’s, you say? I suppose that makes you my grandstudent!”
To Seth: “You are a machine, yes? You seem well built, but I worry you may be malfunctioning.”
To Urien: “I don’t know what’s troubling you, but live as long as I have and it’s all water under the bridge.”
To Vega: “True beauty is not concerning oneself with superficial things.”
To Zangief: “You do have some impressive musculature. I’m quite proud of my calf muscles. Look!”
To Zeku: “I have no need to return to my youth. I only get stronger as the years pass!”

Poison :

Reveal hidden contents

poison (street fighter and 2 more) drawn by maddestmao | Danbooru

To Abigail: “You should trade spot checks on cars, for the spotlight and superstars.”
To Akira: “All this guts and passion stuff you got ain’t bad. Tell your blockhead bro I said so.”
To Akuma: “Fight to entertain, not to the death.”
To Alex: “Not bad. You lack experience. When you become a real man, come find me.”
To Balrog: “You’re more show off than show biz.”
To Birdie: “Look at you! Just begging to be whipped into shape!”
To Blanka: “Awww, who’s a good boy…Yes, you are! C’mere, you adorable bundle of fluff!”
To Cammy: “For someone who wears a leotard, you’re waaay too uptight.”
To Chun-Li: “I heard you were a strong kicker, but the real kicker is: this was a waste of time.”
To Cody: “Hmph. You only come to life when you fight. You’re wasting your time being a mayor.”
To Dan: “Just lookin’ at you makes me wanna whip you!”
To Dhalsim: “What good’s enlightenment when it collapses at the crack of a whip?”
To Ed: “I like your style, but that attitude has to go.”
To Falke: "Hmmm…Nah. That scowl wouldn’t go down well with the audience…”
To F.A.N.G.: “At some point, you’ve gotta drop the bad-boy act. Trust me.”
To G: “Hmph. Some president. Might be an interesting character for the ring, though.”
To Gill: “Well, aren’t you flashy? You’re what now? A savior?”
To Guile: “Do you ever stop talking about battlefields? Change the record already!”
To Honda: “Hmm…”Sumo pro-wrestling”. That could work!”
To Ibuki: “What’s with all the bouncing around? You on a sugar high, little girl?
To Juri: "You like pain, right? Then you must love my whip.”
To Kage: “Do yourself a favor and quit the edgy “death” stuff. Not sexy.”
To Karin: “Money talks, but when I meet people like you I realize talk is cheap.”
To Ken: “Tough break, pretty boy. You kept your looks, but lost your game.”
To Kolin: “Let’s face it: I’m too hot for you.”
To Laura: “Now that’s a winning smile! How about working for me?”
To Lucia: “Trust me, sister. My bad days are behind me.”
To Luke: "Such a cutie. How about we test your manliness back at my place?"
To M. Bison: “I like your over-the-top dictator shtick. You’d make a great heel.”
To Menat: “I don’t need your crystal ball. I already know I’m gonna make it big!”
To Nash: “Quit acting like you’re the only one who has it tough.”
To Necalli: “Devour”, “devour”, “devour”…Jeez. Get a dictionary already.”
To Oro: “Oh, you poor old-timer. Was I too much for you to handle?”
To Poison: “I am who I am. And I’m damn proud of it!”
To R. Mika: “Yeah, you got the idea! What’s a fight without a show?!”
To Rashid: “What’s with the wind crap, airhead?”
To Rose: "I do things my way, so if anyone's changin' my future, it's yours truly!"
To Ryu: “Ugh. Still trying to play it cool. You’ll never make a pro wrestler.”
To Sagat: “Hmm…I don’t think you have the personality to be king of the wrestling ring.”
To Sakura: “How about swapping textbooks for left hooks in the ring?”
To Seth: “Loving that shiny body. You can’t be human, though.”
To Urien: “You can run along. I don’t have time for guys with massive egos.”
To Vega: “I know we both value beauty, but the way you do it is seriously ugly.”
To Zangief: “You were born to be in the ring! I can see it now! “The Raging Russian!”
To Zeku: “One minute you’re old; next minute you’re young…What’s your secret?”

R. Mika 

Reveal hidden contents

Erika J-E - Nadeshiko & Rainbow Mika

To Abigail: “You were REALLY heavy, but I still threw ya!”
To Akira: “I’m lovin’ your hot-blooded heroine persona! If you wanna throw down again, I’m game!”
To Akuma: “You’re a fighting legend? I’m glad I got the chance to go toe-to-toe with you!”
To Alex: “I’ve been in the ring longer than you! You won’t get a three-count on me so easily!”
To Balrog: “I want power too, but not if it means I have to stick to the same routine.”
To Birdie: “I can barely even throw you! Just how much do you weigh?”
To Blanka: “Your wild child persona is great! Now you just need some cool moves to get the crowd behind you!”
To Cammy: “Delta Red? Cool name! It sounds like some organization!”
To Chun-Li: “Thanks for all your guidance! True pros sure are a cut above!”
To Cody: “You got some pretty ferocious attacks! I bet you’d make a great heel!”
To Dan: “Not exactly putting the “Style” in Saikyo-Style, huh?”
To Dhalsim: “Fire breathing AND levitation? Authentic yoga is awesome!”
To Ed: “Get up already! We gotta pump up the crowd after a fight!”
To Falke: “You’ve got some sweet moves, but you feel a little…stiff. You should try smiling some more!"
To F.A.N.G.: “You got a nice spray on that poison mist! You must’ve practiced a lot!”
To G: “President of the World? You need a better character. Who’s your manager?”
To Gill: “Glory and victory are not given…You must earn them yourself.”
To Guile: “I’m a pro, too! A pro wrestler! I’ll show you my skills in the ring!”
To Honda: “It’s not “butt sumo”! It’s called “Shooting Peach”!”
To Ibuki: “You’re not strong enough! Let me train you. Our first session will be jogging on the beach!”
To Juri: “Is that eye patch meant to be a handicap? Don’t underestimate me!”
To Kage: “Guys like you should probably stay outta the light.”
To Karin: “You might be my sponsor, but in the ring we’re equal!”
To Ken: “Pretty sweet moves! Can you teach me too?”
To Kolin: “No normal person can control ice like that…You’re like a real-life yeti!”
To Laura: “Your throw really bruised me! Let’s grapple again!”
To Lucia: “No way! You’re friends with freakin’ MIKE “MACHO” HAGGAR?!”
To Luke: "Does your MMA stand for "Military Martial Arts" or something? Not bad, whatever it is!"
To M. Bison: “You really don’t learn, do you? Can’t get fans being so bullheaded!”
To Menat: “My future is to head for the top! Of course! And every fight is an important step on the ladder up!”
To Nash: “Those scars look super real! Wait, that’s not body paint!?”
To Necalli: “The crowd won’t get excited if all you do is scream.”
To Oro: “I’ve gotta learn to throw people with one arm, too!”
To Poison: “So you’re a wrestler, trainer, AND promoter?! Outta this world!”
To R. Mika: “You’ve got some guts to copy me! Where are you affiliated?”
To Rashid: “You’re looking for your friend? My teammates might know something!”
To Rose: My future's just me going straight into the ring, then straight home to train!"
To Ryu: “You have these battles sometimes…like you’re fighting with yourself!”
To Sagat: “Wow! You’ve really been training! I’m gonna do the same and then some!”
To Sakura: “Miss Sakura, your moves are very showy! With a little more training, you could be a wrestler!”
To Seth: “You can’t steal people’s moves, y’know. You gotta practice your own!”
To Urien: “I’m aiming for the top too! Wait, what industry are you in?”
To Vega: “That was a cool jump! I wanna try it from the top turnbuckle!”
To Zangief: “Master Zangief! Did you see that? I didn’t hold back, not one bit!”
To Zeku: “Wow, there sure are a lot of different types of ninjutsu! I learned something new today.”

Rashid 

Reveal hidden contents

37 My Favs ideas in 2021 | super smash brothers, nintendo super smash bros,  super smash bros

To Abigail: “Large and unwieldy…Hey, just like old-school electronics!”
To Akira: “That fight was hardly worth getting up for. Hey, bro, I wanna fight you next time.”
To Akuma: “Turn that frown upside down, buddy! You know what they say, 'Smile and the world smiles with you!”
To Alex: “You live in a big city and don’t even have internet?”
To Balrog: “…Money? What do you even do with your money? That’s the more important question.”
To Birdie: “Food? Are you hungry? We should grab a bite together!”
To Blanka: “Blanka…chan? Ha ha! You definitely look like some sort of mascot, that’s for sure.”
To Cammy: “Calm down! I’m not going to harm your friends!”
To Chun-Li: “Searching for loved ones is hard. You just don’t know when to stop.”
To Cody: “So, you went from behind bars to behind a desk, huh? Man, that’s quite an upgrade!”
To Dan: “Wait, I wasn’t recording...?! Oh well. Not like you were gonna bring in the views anyway.”
To Dhalsim: “How do you do that with your arms? Yoga? You’ve got to be joking!”
To Ed: “You seem troubled. Wanna talk about it? I’m willing to listen!”
To Falke: “I know life’s not all fun and games, but you gotta hit the off switch every once in a while, you know?
To F.A.N.G.: “You’re Shadaloo’s elite, right? Tell me where my friend is!”
To G: “This “Let’s Fight” video is gonna get some views!”
To Gill: “Harmony…I can’t say for sure, but I don’t think it’s that easy to find.”
To Guile: “If mine is the turbulent wind, is yours the burning hurricane?”
To Honda: “Oh yeah. Before I forget; damn nice bathhouse, man!”
To Ibuki: “Do you just lug around a bunch of kunai, or do you pick them up later?”
To Juri: “I think your “games” are a little too difficult for me.”
To Kage: “Y’know…I wanna understand power, but I’m not ready for what you’re sellin’.”
To Karin: “Whoa there, take it easy! I don’t think I can beat you again.”
To Ken: “If mine is the turbulent wind, is yours the burning hurricane?”
To Kolin: “How’d you summon ice like that? C’mon, tell me! It’d come in real handy in the desert heat!”
To Laura: “Wait, everyone emits electricity where you come from? Seriously!?”
To Lucia: “Man, if my followers saw me fight a cop…Ugh. Flame war…”
To Luke: "You might be better at FPS games than me, but I outmatched your guns here!"
To M. Bison: “I win. Now return my friend! That’s all I ask.”
To Menat: “Hey, I was wondering. What kind of battery is that crystal ball running on? Where can I get one?”
To Nash: “You can only keep moving forward. Forget about the past.”
To Necalli: “What an amazing transformation! I should’ve taken a video…”
To Oro: “What’s “Senjutsu”? Is it trending? I bet it gets mad views on streams!”
To Poison: “Don’t underestimate me. I’m a man on a mission, baby!”
To R. Mika: “So you’re a professional wrestler…Me? I’m sort of a…wandering hero.”
To Rashid: “You look just like me! Let’s take a picture together and put it online!”
To Rose: "You're a babe, but this whole "strict teacher" thing you got going on is kinda harshing my style."
To Ryu: “You seek the meaning of battle? You’re funny! And a little odd…”
To Sagat: “Man, you’re pretty tough. Guess that’s why they call you king. Strange world, huh?”
To Sakura: “A fighting high school student? Man, that’s straight outta the comic book pages…Oh, you’re in university now? Ah, my bad.”
To Seth: “What’s your product number? Your manufacturer should know they’re sending out defects.”
To Urien: “A friend of mine told me all the true greats are greatly humble.”
To Vega: “I’m uh…sorry if I wounded your aesthetic beauty, or something.”
To Zangief: “Grandp–wait, you’re not him… You’re Azam’s friend, right? You look like my grandfather.”
To Zeku: “Whoa! That reverting your age trick is pretty cool! Mind if I take a video and post it on my wall?”

Rose:

Reveal hidden contents

rose (street fighter and 1 more) drawn by shuichi_wada | Danbooru

To Abigail: "Brute force is doomed to fail against one who sees all."
To Akira: “Ahaha. It seems your brother is more interested in another training excursion.”
To Akuma: "The pursuit of power beyond the reach of the human realm costs more than you could ever imagine."
To Alex: "Unless you confront the threat that lies before you, you will never awaken your true power."
To Balrog: "Hands that grasp at all around them will lose touch with what matters."
To Birdie: "Gluttony harms the body. You don't need to be a fortune teller to see that." 
To Blanka: "This Blanka-chan doll has been well received...Indeed fate is not without its whimsy."
To Cammy: "Fix your eyes on the past and you miss the future. Perhaps you knew that already."
To Chun-Li: "In pursuing a certain individual, you invite the company of danger."
To Cody: "Your past, present, and future selves are all connected."
To Dan: "Folly is the mask worn by the...Hmm, I see no harm in you walking your own path."
To Dhalsim: "You can sense it too, can you not? This immense power and where it leads..."
To Ed: "I see potential in you. I hope you will make the right choice when the time comes."
To Falke: "I see your fates were twisted by his cruel hands."
To F.A.N.G.: "Far deadlier than the poison you wield is the loyalty you pledge to your leader."
To G: "Your card is The World. The power you wield foretells of..." *gasp*
To Gill: "I can see time flow within you. The history of your society perhaps?"
To Guile: "Some look for trouble, while for others trouble finds them."
To Honda: "A large bathhouse may be tempting to some, but I prefer to bathe alone."
To Ibuki: "Naivety has great potential. I see opportunities to better yourself in your future."
To Juri: "Your eye foretells of a bleak and tragic future. You are being used."
To Kage: "Every light casts a shadow, but that shadow can never eclipse the light from where it came."
To Karin: "While I see you possess great power, you must learn to wield it."
To Ken: "Your passion burns like the midday sun. But what will you do when nighttime approaches?"
To Kolin: "I see you lying in the snow weeping...Nothing has changed since then."
To Laura: "Continue along your current path and you will find what you seek."
To Lucia: "Something troubles you, but I would focus on your profession if I were you."
To Luke: "A new card...I am interested in what role you will play in the world's future..."
To M. Bison: "I can see it....I can see your future, and it ends here and now!"
To Menat: "To know fate is to battle with the future. Seers of the future must carry those words with them."
To Nash: "You are prepared to sacrifice body and soul for your cause. It's not up to me to stop you."
To Necalli: "Return, creature. Return to the distant time from which you came."
To Oro: “I may need your guidance again when the time comes, Master Oro.”
To Poison: "Even if I told you your future could be a field of roses, you would turn away."
To R. Mika: "The path you walk is simple and as straight as an arrow."
To Rashid: "The winds blow strong, but I see where they lead."
To Rose: "As a seer of the future, only I can do what must be done. It is my destiny."
To Ryu: "Your path will take you on a journey greater than you realize. That is what I envision."
To Sagat: "Your eyes shall always be fixated on ever loftier peaks."
To Sakura: "Discipline, friendship, and connection...You seem to have chosen a fine path to walk."
To Seth: "So this, too, is the work of Bison's twisted mind..."
To Urien: "Your card, the King of Wands, is reversed. You undermine your own autonomy."
To Vega: "Those who understand true beauty would not find it in you."
To Zangief: "I would read your fortune, if there were a need. But you seem well aware of your fate."
To Zeku: "Your technique reminds me of...I see. So you're his master..."

Ryu 

Reveal hidden contents

RYU | TEPPEN -Official Site-

To Abigail: “If judging by the force behind your fists, you’re the strongest opponent I’ve yet faced…but, you lack any sort of discipline.”
To Akira: “So your bond with your brother gives you strength? There is much to learn on a warrior’s path...”
To Akuma: “The path of a true fighter never ends. We can only move forward one step at a time.”
To Alex: “Your fists show a lot of potential. I wait for the day we meet again.”
To Balrog: “Boxers definitely punch hard, but with that windup I can see you coming from a mile away.”
To Birdie: “Huh, you want food? Well, I’ve got some Natto.”
To Blanka: “I feel I can learn much from your wild spirit and connection to nature.”
To Cammy: “Hmm. Transforming speed into power. That way of fighting suits you well.”
To Chun-Li: “You’ve been working on your combos, I see. Nice moves!”
To Cody: “A fight without purpose provides no answers. That was a lesson I had to learn as well.”
To Dan: “You could be so much stronger, if you took this seriously.”
To Dhalsim: “Your yoga techniques have become even more polished!”
To Ed: “Stay true to yourself, and move forward! I’ll accept your challenge anytime.”
To Falke: “I could sense your strong conviction in every one of your attacks.”
To F.A.N.G.: “You rely too much on poison. There’s no power in your punches.”
To G: “I’m not sure how I should feel about this victory…”
To Gill: “Emperor? It doesn’t seem like you’re all talk. But if you can fight, I’ll fight…”
To Guile: “Still got that perfect guard, huh? I need to work a bit on my own.”
To Honda: “Nothing stays the same. Every time we fight, you teach me something new.”
To Ibuki: “Introduce you to people? If you mean strong fighters, I know plenty.”
To Juri: “I enjoy fighting, too, but I think we’ll never understand each other.”
To Kage: “If you want to exist, then exist. If you want to leave, then leave.”
To Karin: “You strike without hesitation. That is your strength.”
To Ken: “This isn’t finished yet. Right, Ken?”
To Kolin: “You have to find your true self before you can hope to beat me!”
To Laura: “Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu…? I seem to remember my master mentioning it.”
To Lucia: “No need to take me in for questioning. I’m just a martial artist looking for answers.”
To Luke: "This marks the start of your journey to fighting on your own terms."
To M. Bison: “I won’t be defeated by one who seek nothing more than power.”
To Menat: “Fate, huh? Whatever it may be, all I can do is keep moving forward.”
To Nash: “The path of vengeance may not lead to the answers you seek.”
To Necalli: “I felt absolutely nothing from your fists. This has never happened before…”
To Oro: "Senjutsu? Sounds interesting, but I prefer to walk my own path."
To Poison: “Though you and I seek a different strength, you are strong In your own right.”
To R. Mika: “Fighting wrestlers is about range. You win or lose on one step alone.”
To Rashid: “You’re a real breath of fresh air. I feel invigorated!”
To Rose: "My future may be decided, but I will not stray from my path."
To Ryu: “I am no longer plagued by doubt. Confidence will lead me forward.”
To Sagat: “I hope we can fight again.”
To Sakura: “I don’t know if there’s anything I can tell you, but if the answer can be found in battle, I will cross fists with you anytime.”
To Seth: “Fighting makes us stronger, but what does it make you?”
To Urien: “There’s no doubt you’re strong, but your fists lack an essential ingredient.”
To Vega: “Do you really think true beauty could come from hurting others?”
To Zangief: “I’ve honed a single attack the same way you’ve honed your body.”
To Zeku: “There’s definitely a sense of depth to techniques from a long-standing discipline.”

Sagat 

Reveal hidden contents

8hdiVLR.jpg

To Abigail: “See where brute strength alone has gotten you?!”
To Akira: “You may be the top dog in your circle, but in the eyes of an emperor you’re nothing but a peasant!”
To Akuma: “I know the power you seek, but the king shall not walk that path.”
To Alex: “If you seek strength, then you’re a long way from achieving it!”
To Balrog: “You disgust me…But it takes guts to face the king. I’ll give you that…but only that.”
To Birdie: “Go and train. Or would you rather die a fool?”
To Blanka: “You think your claws and fangs can threaten the king? Ha! You’re like a little kitten!”
To Cammy: “Is that it? You’re not even fit to be Willa Maiu’s plaything!”
To Chun-Li: “Never give up challenging me.”
To Cody: “How dare you challenge the king with your slovenly attitude?!”
To Dan: “I only accept worthy challengers. Why did you think you could challenge me?”
To Dhalsim: “I don’t look to the gods for meaning in battle. Being king is meaning enough!”
To Ed: “Why emulate that fool of a man? Stand on your own two feet!”
To Falke: “To protect, you need strength.”
To F.A.N.G.: “Get out of my sight, scheming wretch!”
To G: “My fights are my own. They belong to the king, and no other!”
To Gill: “You call yourself an emperor? You aren’t deserving of the title!”
To Guile: “Still wanting to fight? Then stand!”
To Honda: “Where is your fighter’s spirit?! Show me or leave now!”
To Ibuki: “You’ll need more than jumps to surpass the king!”
To Juri: “Enough whining! Face your own weakness!”
To Kage: “It will take more than you to break the will of a king.”
To Karin: “Call yourself a noble? With that attitude? Don’t make me laugh!”
To Ken: "Only those who hone their skills and power can challenge the king. Can you call yourself worthy?”
To Kolin: “You have no right to appear before the king while blinded by power.”
To Laura: “If you don’t fear the king, then I suggest working on your technique, and challenging me again!”
To Lucia: “Your resolve is weak! Your moves are all weak!”
To Luke: "I've walked my path much longer than you have yours."
To M. Bison: “It’s over. You and I will never share the same path again.”
To Menat: “Hmph. I don’t care for predictions. A king is prepared for anything!”
To Nash: “You need more than blind obsession to stand a chance against me!”
To Necalli: “Devour a king?! Impossible!”
To Oro: “Know your place, old man. Did you really think you could beat me?”
To Poison: “Your fighting is all show and no substance!”
To R. Mika: “Fighting is not for show! Never forget that!”
To Rashid: “The fist of the king can shatter even the wind!”
To Rose: "Let fate decide whatever it wants; I will always be emperor."
To Ryu: “I know the path you walk…but now I stand in your way.”
To Sagat: “No one can defeat me.”
To Sakura: “Refine your techniques, and seek your own path.”
To Seth: “You are the shed skin of a snake. May the earth consume you.”
To Urien: “Foolish arrogance. How dare you look down on the king!”
To Vega: “It’s repulsive to drown one’s soul in beauty and strength. Wake up, fool.”
To Zangief: “Work less on your muscles and more on your heart. With a heart of steel, you can’t be kept down.”
To Zeku: “You use strange techniques…but even with only one eye, I can see through them.”

Sakura 

Reveal hidden contents

8nxK2LC.png

To Abigail: “Fighting these big guys really tires me out. Maybe I should try a little weightlifting…”
To Akira: “You’ve still got it, Akira! Alright, I’m ready for another round!”
To Akuma: “Is this what it means to become truly strong? I may have to start rethinking some things…”
To Alex: “I could feel your desire to get stronger. I love fights like these.”
To Balrog: “I thought your punches were pretty good, actually. I definitely did not want to get hit by one of those…”
To Birdie: “I know adding weight makes for an advantage, but…It’s not exactly fitting for a swimsuit."
To Blanka: “No roughhousing in the store, Jimmy! I’ll get yelled at by the manager!”
To Cammy: “Yeah, that was a good fight! Fighting isn’t always about life and death, y’know!”
To Chun-Li: “Your kicks are just as beautiful as ever. Let’s do this again sometime soon!”
To Cody: “You’re into underground street fighting, aren’t you? I could tell by your moves.”
To Dan: “We all have to grow up eventually. How about it, Dan?”
To Dhalsim: “You get weirder every time I see you. Are you sure this is yoga?!”
To Ed: “Foul-mouthed and straightforward…Kind of like a child.”
To Falke: “There’s something familiar about your power…I bet you’ll get a lot stronger if you try real hard to control it!"
To F.A.N.G: “And the victory is mine! But hey, that means you get second place!”
To G: “Cool cosplay, I guess. You s’posed to be a president or something?
To Gill: “The worries of the world melt away in a fight.”
To Guile: “Your moves are as refined as ever. But hey, I’m no slouch either, right?”
To Honda: “Me become a sumo wrestler? No. Freaking. Way.”
To Ibuki: Seems like your training is pretty difficult. And sorry, I don’t know any guys I could introduce you to…"
To Juri: “I like fighting, sure…But you and I are most certainly nothing alike.”
To Kage: “Whoa…I’ve gotta make sure I don’t end up like you.”
To Karin: “Hmm, let’s see…I think I’m in the lead now for our battle total.”
To Ken: “Hehehe, so what do you think? You’re not the only one who can rival him!”
To Kolin: “Wow, so cold! I guess this is what they call an eternal winter?”
To Laura: “What did you say your style was, Matsuda? I’ll check it out!”
To Lucia: “Oh no! I beat up a cop! I can’t go to prison! I have homework to hand in!”
To Luke: "You learn a thing or two when you follow someone really strong!"
To M. Bison: “What’s with the scary face…I won’t be intimidated by you.”
To Menat: “Fortune telling? Sure, I’l give it a try, I guess.”
To Nash: “There is definitely something different about you…”
To Necalli: “Huh? What? Eat…me? Leave me off your dinner plate, thank you very much!”
To Oro: “Wait, you’re Ryu’s master now?! No way. Nah, I don’t believe it. You can’t be. Nope, nope, nope.”
To Poison: “Pro-wrestling? I wanna get a job, but not that badly.”
To R. Mika: "Flashy techniques are interesting, but I gotta admit, it’s not really my thing.“
To Rashid: “Wind power? I’ve never seen that before. Fighting with all sorts of people is fun!”
To Rose: "Hey, if you can read fortunes, you can tell me when I'll get a better job, right?"
To Ryu: “Thank you very much! I feel like I’ve learned something.”
To Sagat: “Yeah! Victory for Sakura! The crowd goes wild!”
To Sakura: “For better or worse, this is me.”
To Seth: “We fought before, right? But you seem kinda different…”
To Urien: “I don’t like people who act all high and mighty. I deal with enough of those customers at work.”
To Vega: "You were coming after my face with that claw, weren’t you? Thank goodness it broke…
To Zangief: “As always, such overwhelming pressure! I’m glad you’re one of the good guys!”
To Zeku: “Whoa! How’d you age so fast like that?”

Urien 

Reveal hidden contents

XvVsWBG.jpg?1

To Abigail: “I’ll forgive your insolence by taking that body of yours!”
To Akira: "I deal all the justice 'round here. The painful kind."
To Akuma: “If you value your life at all, I suggest you get out of my sight.”
To Alex: “Let me teach you something: Your naivety will be the death of you!”
To Balrog: “A fool only knows foolery! You shall rot away right here!”
To Birdie: “You are nothing more than a pig. Repent of your foolishness after you die.”
To Blanka: “I show no mercy to vile creatures such as you.”
To Cammy: “The weak protecting the weak… Your arrogance is astonishing!”
To Chun-Li: “The governance of the ignorant has no bearing on me! I am reason itself!”
To Cody: “Consider this your punishment, you cretin.”
To Dan: “I suffer no fools!”
To Dhalsim “Believe in me, not your gods, for I have transcended them all!”
To Ed: “You insolent pest! You have no business even being in my presence!”
To Falke: “So you’re a remnant of that dark organization? You might be of some use to me after all."
To F.A.N.G.: “I am the only one you should worship! There is nothing else!”
To G: “You lead the world? Tell me another one, clown!”
To Gill: “Watch me, Gill!”
To Guile: “Losers have always faded away. Foolish armies and foolish soldiers alike!”
To Honda: “None can defy a supreme king! Now begone!”
To Ibuki: “In over your head, little rat? Such disrespect will not be forgiven!”
To Juri: “Imbecile! I am the chosen king! Did you think I would rise to the provocations of a minnow like you?”
To Kage: “Begone! A king would never lose to a shadow!”
To Karin: “Only a fool withes in the anguish of defeat! My victory was destined!”
To Ken: “Such a lowly imbecile cannot hope to comprehend my greatness!”
To Kolin: “You picked the wrong opponent in me, you filthy little rodent!”
To Laura: “Do not be so pretentious! Your electricity belongs in my hands.”
To Lucia: “Miserable dog! There is no greater crime than opposing me!”
To Luke: "Mindless sheep! How dare you speak of strength?!"
To M. Bison: “I never fail. Do not compare a peasant like yourself to me!”
To Menat: “You have the nerve to try and tell me about the future?! That is for me to decide, you impudent whelp!”
To Nash: “Filthy, ignorant aberration! You will only ever taste defeat!”
To Necalli: “You refuse to follow me, freak of nature. Slither back into your dark abyss!”
To Oro: "Put yourself out of your misery, you decrepit fool!"
To Poison: “Fool! Your pleas for life will go unheeded!”
To R. Mika: “Do not wail, little one. You should watch your mouth in the presence of the king.”
To Rashid “You dare show such insolence to me! Such a crime is punishable by death!”
To Rose:  "Enough of your tricks! Bow before your king!"
To Ryu: “What is there to be hesitant about? All you need to do is obey me.”
To Sagat: “Common scum can never be king!”
To Sakura: “Know your place, commoner!”
To Seth: “Out of my sight, defect! I won’t waste any more time with you!”
To Urien: “How did you replicate my form? Who paid you to come here?”
To Vega: “That a fool like you even tries to speak of appearances is laughable.”
To Zangief: “My body is perfection! You are merely a useless lump of meat!”
To Zeku: “You dared challenge me with such frivolous techniques? Your foolishness is absurd!”

Vega 

Reveal hidden contents

Fan Art Feature: 5 new and awesome Street Fighter Artworks |

To Abigail: “I simply have no words for a disgusting oversized meat sack.”
To Akira: “Love and friendship are crutches for those without true beauty.”
To Akuma: “Victory is meaningless without beauty. What you need is elegance.”
To Alex: “Sophistication is so far beyond you, there’s no point in letting you live.”
To Balrog: “Your dying shriek grates my ears. Annoying to the very, very end.”
To Birdie: “Your ugly swollen body doesn’t bear looking at. Get away from me!”
To Blanka: “What a truly uncouth beast you are…You’re not even fit to be a rug beneath my feet!”
To Cammy: “Your delusions, your despair… They all belong to me now!”
To Chun-Li: “Bathing in your blood will be the best beauty treatment of all!”
To Cody: “A brainless brute like you cannot even begin to fathom true beauty.”
To Dan: “Ugh, you’re hideous….I am at a loss for words.”
To Dhalsim: “Even the gods themselves bow down before my beauty.”
To Ed: “That power… and those moves. How thoroughly unpleasant. Be gone from my sight.”
To Falke: “You seem to be a cut above the other Dolls…I wonder if you will be able to amuse me?”
To F.A.N.G.: “Filthy maggot. I will send you to your grave.”
To G: “Such revolting form…Lamentable!”
To Gill: “My beauty is supreme! Don’t get carried away with yourself!”
To Guile: “What a revolting haircut. It baffles the mind, really.”
To Honda: “Ugh…How dare you sully my claws!”
To Ibuki: “You’re lacking in both speed and beauty. Is this all Japan’s ninjas have to offer?”
To Juri: “There’s value in beauty born from chaos, but that’s not what I’m after.”
To Kage: “How dare you sully the name of death?”
To Karin: “Your undefiled integrity is a fresh flavor for me to relish!”
To Ken: “Your technique lacks finesse. It’s utterly nauseating.”
To Kolin: “I will carve you into something beautiful. I’ll cut up that weak little heart of yours while I’m at it.”
To Laura: “What a pity. You look good, but you do not understand true beauty.”
To Lucia: “Hmph. A pig could never comprehend true beauty.”
To Luke: "Yet another fool who could never understand true beauty..."
To M. Bison: “Thus a demon meets his end. What a disappointment.”
To Menat: “It’s only natural that victory is decided by beauty. So of course, only I can be the victor.”
To Nash: “I’d sooner take death over the embarrassment of looking like you.”
To Necalli: “Squalid beast… I will cut out your soul.”
To Oro: “Ugh. Look at you. You’re the opposite of a fine wine.”
To Poison: “Trampled and yet you bloom. A rare flower indeed.”
To R. Mika: “Even your death throes lack grace. Such an obnoxious tone.”
To Rashid: “Your thoughtless moves don’t amuse me.”
To Rose: "The passage of time leads to nothing but destruction. What could be more beautiful?"
To Ryu: “Disappointing…I imagined the man M. Bison speaks of to be more fun.”
To Sagat: “Ugly as ever…We’re worlds apart. I never liked you.”
To Sakura: “You are worthy of being carved up by my claw. You should be honored.”
To Seth: “What a pitiful husk! The only thing beautiful you could do…is die!”
To Urien: “I doubt a society built by the ugly could possibly contain the beauty I seek.”
To Vega: “Imitation can never be true beauty, no matter how you may try.”
To Zangief: “Your form is so uncultivated. It’s no wonder you lost.”
To Zeku: “I was hoping to enjoy a fight against a traditional ninja art. But your techniques are lacking in elegance.”

Zangief 

Reveal hidden contents

Zangief (@TheRedCycIone) / Twitter
To Abigail: “At this rate, you will only lose muscle…”
To Akira:“You and brother make good team! Now you train to get muscles like me!”
To Akuma: “Someone’s been slacking off, I see! You make some nice attacks, but you still need more muscles!”
To Alex: “Come at me harder next time! We’re all equals in the ring!”
To Balrog: “I can throw even a raging bull! That is virtue of muscle!”
To Birdie: “Well? Did my special training help you burn belly fat?”
To Blanka: “You fight like a bear, but even that’s not enough to beat me!”
To Cammy: “Frowning so much will give you wrinkles! Always remember to smile!”
To Chun-Li: “Your kicks are sharp like always! But they still lack power!”
To Cody: “On the streets or in the ring, my muscles never let me down!”
To Dan: “You get crushed, but you get up. You are full of spirit, comrade!”
To Dhalsim: “I’ll catch you! I’ll throw you! Stretchy limbs or not!”
To Ed: “You are young so you have much potential! Come with me to gym, comrade!”
To Falke: “You fought well despite such puny muscles. Is it because of your Psycho Power?”
To F.A.N.G.: “A honed body can resist poison! Remember the greatness of muscle!”
To G: “Power of Earth? Hah! Is nothing compared to power of mother Russia!”
To Gill: “You may be strong and flashy…But you’re just kind of boring!”
To Guile: “You should learn Cossack dance! It’s good for fighters who crouch a lot!”
To Honda: “You are powerful, comrade! Pulverizing you was great pleasure!”
To Ibuki: “Your punches are too soft! Too soft even for training!”
To Juri: “Confident attacks are good, but you cannot win without power!”
To Kage: “My muscle may grow weak, but motherland always strong!”
To Karin: “Truly you are strong, friend, but you need more muscle!”
To Ken: “Power beats speed! Muscle beats fire! That is key to getting strong!”
To Kolin: “Gyah hah hah! You are a tropical breeze compared to the blizzards we get back home!”
To Laura: “Your moves are sharper than before! You must have trained much, Laura!”
To Lucia: “You have friend powerful like me? Ha! Tell them I see them in ring!”
To Luke: "You need less games and more strength training! Haha!"
To M. Bison: “I put an end to your treachery for all those who love our country!”
To Menat: “I will also give fortune insight! Protein and muscle training will always lead to victory!”
To Nash: “Straighten your back! Hunching will get you deformed muscles!”
To Necalli: “If you want to eat something, why not some borscht? It’s delicious!”
To Oro: “You have good skill, tiny man. But no strength! Gahaha!”
To Poison: “We have similar goal. Next time, we meet in ring!”
To R. Mika: “You’ve come long way, Mika! All that muscle training has paid off!”
To Rashid: “This body of steel is immovable, no matter how strong wind blows!”
To Rose: "I am Red Cyclone, both now and in future!"
To Ryu: “You shouldn’t take hermit life so seriously! Rustic diet won’t do your muscles any favors!”
To Sagat: “Horosho! Good fight. It all came down to training difference.”
To Sakura: “My, your skills have certainly progressed! But still not on the level of my glorious iron body!”
To Seth: “Want more data? Fine! I pound your head again!”
To Urien: “For a king, you sure are lacking in the muscle department!”
To Vega: “You don’t see the benefit of big trapezius? You have no sense!”
To Zangief: “You have great rippling muscles! Horosho!”
To Zeku: “This ninjutsu of yours, very interesting! Next time, try attacking with more power!”

The Gief 

Reveal hidden contents

Street Fighter on Twitter: "Last chance to get this masked costume for  Zangief through Fighting Chance in Street Fighter V: Champion Edition! "The  Gief" throws in the towel on March 15! #SFVCE

Abigail: “You’re built like a brick house! I think I’ll call you The Bigail!”
Akira: “Brother-sister tag team no match for The Gief! I crush you with arm behind back!”
Akuma: “Give me everything you’ve got! I’m about to make you famous!”
Alex: “Don’t hold back! The ring is made for fighting!”
Balrog: “Your punches have no effect on me! You need to hit harder! HARDER!”
Birdie: “That technique! That style… You’re Titan’s tag partner!”
Blanka: “So, you trying to bite me or what?! Make up your mind!”
Cammy: “Whether past, present or future, The Gief will always be the best!”
Chun-Li: “I make my living in the ring! It’s no place for amateurs!”
Cody: “The Gief will be named champion of the Metro City Champion Series!”
Dan: "You talk good fight, but you still lose!"
Dhalsim: “Spitting fire isn’t a yoga move. It’s a move reserved for heels!”
Ed: “You look pretty tough! This should be good practice!”
Falke: “Maybe I’ll join your army! I’ll be your strongest grappler!”
F.A.N.G: “Hey! Is that poison on your hands? You should be spitting it instead!”
G: “I’m the champion of the World! It’s what drives me to fight!”
Gill: Whoa, you're strong! About as strong as that Ortega fellow. Either way, The Gief is victorious!
Guile: “I don’t care much for conflict. But I’ll defeat you anyway!”
Ibuki: “Use weapons… Explosives even… I won’t be defeated!”
Juri: “Listen up! I live my life the way I see fit!”
Kage: “Hey! Isn’t it a bit early for you to turn heel now?”
Karin: “I don’t know who you think you are, but I’m on another level!”
Ken “Gwahahaha! The Gief couldn’t care less about the fans!”
Kolin: “Hard work pays off in the end! That goes for heels too…”
Laura: “Spirit! Those who lack it have no business setting foot in the ring!”
Lucia: "Listen well, little fighter! Even flashy warrior work hard behind scene!
Luke: "You are puny half-pint! If you want strength you gotta build muscles first!"
M. Bison: “Strength and faith always prevail! That’s just the way it is!”
Menat: “The Gief cares not for your pathetic fortunes!”
Nash: “Huh? You dead or something? You’re a strange one, that’s for sure!”
Necalli: “A style I’ve yet to see… It won’t stop me from smashing you!”
Oro: "You retire now, old man! Give room to young people!
Poison: "Behind good wrestler is always good manager. Come with me, comrade!
R. Mika: “Zangief? Who’s he? I’m the Gief!”
Rashid: “Your attacks are too predictable! I can read you like a book!”
Rose: "Do your little magic trick. You never guess my true identity! Gah ha ha ha!"
Ryu: “Enough! It’s time to settle this!”
Sagat: “Is that the best an emperor can do? I’ll be on top before long!”
Sakura: "I'm actually a fan of the student look when it comes to a gimmick!
Seth: "Enough of this! If you are a heel, then act like one!"
Urien: “You can’t tackle me like that! I’m like a truck with no brakes!”
Vega: “Hey! Ref! No weapons allowed!”
Zangief: “We’re two sides of the same coin, but I’m the stronger side!”
Zeku: “The Gief is invincible! Get outta here with that ninja nonsense!”

Zeku 

Reveal hidden contents

Zeku - Street Fighter V by SatsuiNoHado on DeviantArt

To Abigail: “Rampage in anger. Quiet calm, your heart know not. Friends, we cannot be.”
To Akira: “Oh how delightful, when a friend comes from afar...”
To Akuma: “Reaching for heaven. Ascend beyond, rise above. Even the sky, falls.”
To Alex: “The large fish struggles. The pond cannot contain him. The ocean awaits.”
To Balrog: “A love for fortune. Fortune knows no love for man. A quick road to ruin.”
To Birdie: “To find joy is bliss. To overindulge, madness. Balance, not flavor.”
To Blanka: “The wilderness, home…A mother’s touch sorely missed…”
To Cammy: “Foe who became friend. Now seeks to protect her friends. A heart-warming tale.”
To Chun-Li: “A flower blossoms. Its petals wither and fall. Lovely, such is life.”
To Cody: “A strong man reformed…A violent past follows…”
To Dan: “Desperate antics, a soul seeking attention...”
To Dhalsim: “Wherever you go, go with all your heart, my friend. A journey most sound.”
To Ed: “Body, not your own. But the soul is free to fly. Journey with the wind.”
To Falke: “Memories of pain…You strive to overcome them. Your fight rages on.”
To F.A.N.G.: “All that lives, surely one day will decay, but this…is all nature’s choice.”
To G: “Form is emptiness, for this world is but fleeting. You too lack substance.”
To Gill: “You know you’re gonna lose, right?”
To Guile: “Heart that seeks revenge. Cold, is thy retribution. Forgiveness, is warm."
To Honda: “The cherry blossoms may not be seen by all, but they are still beautiful.”
To Ibuki: “A daily lesson. Meet a new you, every day. Such is growth, young lass.”
To Juri: “Suffering is pain. In pain, you will not find joy. Your sadness, profound.”
To Kage: “To know death is to know life.”
To Karin: “Your wards know thy hand. A fair maiden’s lovely smile, shall strike the heart true.”
To Ken: “Bold though you may be, caution, throw not to the wind. A steady flame burns.”
To Kolin: “Once I have beheld. Maiden of a frozen heart. Saddest sight to see.”
To Laura: “Oh, spicy flower. Full of zest and love of life. Dangerous temptress.”
To Lucia: “Consider in private; report in public.”
To Luke: "Lesson's bitter tears, from child eyes to memory. So blooms the adult."
To M. Bison: “A steady hand guides. Inspiration comes from love. Truly, you lack both.”
To Menat: “To gaze at the beyond. You will not see what is near. Life, fleeting fancy.”
To Nash: “That which lives, must die. Death, we are reborn anew. Your soul, trapped between.”
To Necalli: “Beast that knows no bounds. Appetite for destruction. Impossible life.”
To Oro: “A wise old soul departs this world, leaving no trace of his legacy...”
To Poison: “Friendship, like wine, flourishes with age.”
To R. Mika: “Young and full of life. The future, still a long road. My heart, envious.”
To Rashid: “Wealth, for lack of want. A curious soul travels. What do you seek, friend?”
To Rose: "The unusual gives rise to the untoward..."
To Ryu: “Oh weary warrior, your strength lies within your soul. Friends help guide the way.”
To Sagat: “To stave off conflict, you must first clear your own heart. Examine yourself.”
To Sakura: “Oh sweet days of spring, never-ending, shall you be. This I would not mind.”
To Seth: “Masterless puppet…a piece of driftwood floating…in an empty sea.”
To Urien: “To care for subjects. The duty of all good kings. You honor no one.”
To Vega: “Everywhere, truly. Beauty is found in all things. Your mask blinds your sight.”
To Zangief: “Warrior and mentor. A heart most noble and true. Muscles formed of steel.”
To Zeku: “The harshest critic, lies from within…face the faults. To others, show grace.”

It was a long journey that was so worth it.

Not just with the win quotes, but also actually getting good at this game.

Don't get me wrong. I take pride in being the Win Quote guy. I guess more than anything...I wanted to feel like I could at least be competent in this game. SFV is a game that will undoubtedly drive you to hell and back. It'll also have you feeling like the best thing since french fries. 

I look forward to continuing the vicious cycle in the next Street Fighter.

Until then......I'll be back to asking my dumb ass questions like "Is Mike actually Balrog?" and things of that sort.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. 

Wow @Doctrine_Dark! That's AMAZING!

Can I add them to the guide? Giving you credit of course.

Now I only need the random ones and the quotes from the beta versions and It'll be 100% complete.

And no... Mike isn't Mike Bison/Balrog... at least... not anymore. 😅

Speaking of the betas... does anyone knows where I can find the SFV betas? Until 2020 there was a site that used to host them. But that site is down.

And... expect more scans from the SFVCE Style Guide this week.

Just now, Shakunetsu said:

https://www.famitsu.com/news/202202/14251236.html?fbclid=IwAR3w6CEl-NPrwQoXL2LdgNNehnV7bJ01T6HXow_WzJXFIcYIAxQGU9a9aDg

A mysterious countdown timer has been set up on the site, and it is thought that some information will be announced on February 21, seven days after the count reaches "0". It's completely unclear what information will be released at the moment, but if you like the Capcom title, check out the announcement a week later.

• RE is getting news tomorrow. 
  • The new IP with the little girl got delayed big time.
  • It's not Monster Hunter.
  • DMC is dead af without Itsuno who's working on Dragon's Dogma 2.
  • The announcement is literally after Capcom Cup and the time is well suited for Japanese audience.

It would be a slap in the face if it's anything other than SFVI.

I'm kinda bored this few months in the storythread from last year and lately. That I need to long scroll a lot of several repetitive stuff. I have seen several times and I have seen a lot online.

Trivia @Lord_Vega and @Doctrine_Darkcompilation info are things that makes me excited. 

Good thing @YagamiFire talked about WAVE FIGHTER Z

It give way for a new opportunity for me to share some new info that can relate a bit to the topic.

Manhua were one of my favorite things to talked about, It was even my topic  and post along with the Korean SF show, when I started to be active regular in the thread from someone that drops random info. But I originally started by posting posting question or posting new obscure SF reference like the three dolls from the pachinko in the warriors of fate thread.  

The Wave Fighter Z give a breath of fresh air to the thread and made me share some insights that was never been posted or discussed in any SF related sites or gaming sites like the 3D animated movie based on it.

It was great to make me dig through my bookmarks and history from a decade and more. haha

Then I realized. I am the first and only guy to talked about SF culture in our country. In the whole history of SF storythread discussion and it was never been in any gaming or sf fansites.

So I kinda feel a bit honored in a way because I have an opportunity to introduce and discussed not just one but a lot and tons of very obscure stuff that took inspiration with SF that wasn't ever brought in the previous storythread or any gaming community about before because it something exclusive from the culture of my country that are relating and referencing to SF and fighting games in general despite being silly and not that interesting to others but still something new and obscure on reference. unlike brazilian and HK.

Because brazillian SF fans had a strong SF community and shared a lot of their SF fandom already throughout the years. which is amazing and I wished we had. Same thing with the unofficial manhua.  While some korea SF culture had been reference a lot in popular retro gaming sites that also discussed other SF cartoons and anime.

Finally something new SF to be discussed  from Capcom. Hoping this a new game.

If this is not SF6 but another SF anniversary ora new fighting game crossover title, I will be more thrilled than ever.

WHY? because there will be a SF6 as a separate to be discussed in the future.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, Tatsuroko said:

Hey everyone! Been some time, missed you guys, but I'm still alive and kicking, just been busy with personal stuff as well as helping out some indie devs.

Hey welcome back! I hope you're well dude! Oh snap, I don't remember the Byron mystery, hmm, makes me wonder just how much the plans for SFV changed by the end.

Hah, yup, that's me living the dream and voicing Q! Glad you liked VG Exiles, it's a huge labour of love by an awesome team, glad I was able to lend my voice to it, real top notch stuff!

@Doctrine_DarkOh snap, that's awesome dude, thanks!

I found some rather cool and fun Mika shorts by a German artist! Definitely would love to make stuff like this in the future, I just gotta get my million wacky ideas wrangled, so who knows!

more on Youtube, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/user/INanananaBatmanI/videos

I know this is the SF thread, but these plans for Omega Rugal in KOF95 took me by surprise.

Rugal Infinity? That's one hell of a concept. Rugal merged with Krauser and Geese. Imagine that. @YagamiFirewere you familiar with this?

Happy Belated B-day to one of the most electrifying villains ever.

Random tidbits of the day: Kyo says Bison is as terrible as Orochi in his CVS2 win quote. Kyo also says he heard stories about Ryu from his father. Cool stuff.

5 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Rugal Infinity? That's one hell of a concept. Rugal merged with Krauser and Geese. Imagine that. @YagamiFirewere you familiar with this?

Happy Belated B-day to one of the most electrifying villains ever.

Random tidbits of the day: Kyo says Bison is as terrible as Orochi in his CVS2 win quote. Kyo also says he heard stories about Ryu from his father. Cool stuff.

I was not familiar with this stuff at all other than the male secretary design.

That Rugal Infinity is crazy. Glad they kept it simple for my fav fighting game boss

On 2/1/2022 at 7:45 PM, Shakunetsu said:

I loved the reference. this one is straight up my childhood Kamen Rider.

Because Kamen Rider Black was the first Kamen Rider shown in my country and the only Showa era Rider seen here in the 90s.

The story template is basically the as the original and was adopted to Kamen Rider Black, Typical underground secret terrorist organization that is technologically advanced and into brain washing to create a super soldier army. The first movie was is a re-imagination of V1 and V2 story.

The follow up sequel is the one that would make you interested Kamen Rider The Next (2007).  Where it re-imagines the story of Kamen Rider V3 where the KR1 and KR2 teamed up against V3. 

Check out their enemy soldiers in the remake. They are now all Kamen Riders Armies instead of bunch of mechanical goons in the previous movie and the original show.

qO1zDa2.gif

So every troops now in the organization is a Kamen Rider like them but leads by another superior and newer version of a Kamen Rider(V3)

n1s3tpe.gif

Checkout the MASK there are no fancy transformation in this iteration and remake the KR in this movie they are more casual in transformation.

OsFk3z5.gif

I really like this movie because it brings back memories like I'm watching 80s and 90s Toku, that has horror like themes and difficulty struggles on the protagonist. Unlike the modern riders that are more on selling merch and the jokes that aren't resonate on me. Kabuto and Faiz are dark too but not as like the 80s and 90s. I haven't watch the new KR Amazons yet but it like something gory which I'm not into, I might checkout Garo if I have free time.

That's awesome that Kamen Rider Black was your first, it's a really good one!  I've heard of Shin but never got around to seeing it, I'm very curious to watch it though!

Thanks for the recommendations on those movies, they sound interesting, I'll add them to the list of things I wanna check out!  I've slowly been watching Amazons on Amazon Prime, it's different and gory, but I'm liking it so far.

I apologize for interrupting the conversation going on. As @Lord_Vegaplans on releasing new information about the Street Fighter V Guide, i decided to compile all the information i translated on here for the characters I’ve done so far. 

Ryu:

Spoiler

真の強さを求め修行を続ける格闘家 。礼儀正しく誠実な性格で 、 自分より強い相手と闘うために世界を旅する 。己の中に生まれたもう一つの存在 、「 殺意 の 波動 」と闘い続け 、その力をコントロールするために日々精進を重ねている 。

A martial artist who continues his training in search of true strength. He’s truly sincere in manner and personality, and travels the world seeking to fight against stronger opponents than himself. He continues to fight against the “Surge of Murderous Intent”; another entity that has been born within himself and devotes himself daily to control it’s power.

Chun-Li:

Spoiler

華麗な脚技で闘うICPO捜査官 。 謎の失踪を遂げた父親を捜すため 、18才で刑事になった 。失踪にシャドルーが関与していることを知り 、シャドルー壊滅を心に誓う 。仲間を大切に思っており 、DOLLSの件で思い悩むキャミィを気遣ったり 、シャドルーにさらわれた少女を救出したりしている 。

An investigator of the ICPO who fights with magnificent kicking techniques. She became a detective at the age of 18 to search for her father who mysteriously disappeared, however knowing Shadaloo’s involvement with his disappearance, she swore to destroy Shadaloo. She cares for her friends and cares for Cammy, who is worried about the Dolls. She rescues a little girl who was kidnapped by Shadaloo.

Nash (Charlie):

Spoiler

元アメリカ空軍中尉で 、 同じアメリカ空軍に所属するガイルの親友 。シャドルーの 総帥ベガの策略にはまり 、一度は命を落とした が 、謎の女性ヘレンの手によって復 活した 。継ぎ接ぎだらけの不完全な肉体は 、いつか朽ち果ててしまうことに本人は気付いて いる 。自らに残された時間で 、 ベガへの復讐のみを追い求める冷徹な性格に豹変してしまう 。

A former lieutenant of the United States Air Force (U.S.A.F), and Guile’s best friend, who also belonged to the same United States Air Force. He once lost his life due to being caught in the schemes of Shadaloo’s leader Bison, but was revived by the hands of a mysterious woman named Helen. He realizes his imperfect body covered in patching will soon decay, and the time leftover to him he suddenly changes into a cold-hearted character who pursues nothing but revenge on Bison. 

M.Bison “Vega” (Dictator):

Spoiler

秘密犯罪組織シャドルーの総帥 。サイコパワーを使い 、世界征服を企む 。人々の恐怖でサイコパワーを増幅させ 、唯一無二の力を手に入れるのがシャドルーの計画だが 、ベガの真の目的は強者との戦いでしかない 。代替ボディに精神と記憶を引き継ぎ 、永遠に戦い続けることがベガ自身の野望である 。

The leader of the secret criminal organization; Shadaloo. He uses Psycho Power and schemes on conquering the world. He increases Psycho Power with people’s fears, with Shadaloo’s plan to emerge as the one and only strong arm, but Bison’s true purpose is to only fight the strong. Bison’s own ambitions is to take over the mind and memories of a substitute body and continue to fight forever. 

Cammy:

Spoiler

シャドルーで肉体改造をほどこされた強化兵士DOLLSの一人 。記憶喪失の状態でイギリス特殊部隊デルタレッドに救出されたが 、 真の目的はデルタレッドにスパイを送り込むためのシャドルーの策略だった 。洗脳され殺人兵器として利用される仲間DOLLS 達を守るため 、地位も友人も捨てる道を選ぶ 。

One of the strengthened soldiers Dolls who’ve undergone body modifications in Shadaloo. She was rescued by the British Special Unit Delta Red in a state of amnesia, but her true purpose was Shadaloo’s scheme to send in a spy into Delta Red. In order to protect her fellow Dolls who are brainwashed and used as murder weapons, she decides to abandon her position and friends. 

Birdie:

Spoiler

粗野で粗暴な性格の元シャドルー構成員 。格闘家としての実力はあるが 、 目先の欲につられやすく熟考して行動することができない 。シャドルーを脱出してからは 、 神月財閥の当主であるかりんに拾われ客を務めている 。 怠惰な生活を送っているため 体形は崩れているが 、 ヘアスタイルには以前と変わらぬ強いこだわりがある 。

A former member of Shadaloo’s organization with a rude and rough personality. Though he has the abilities as a fighter, he’s easily enticed by his own immediate desires and doesn’t reflect on his actions. After escaping from Shadaloo, he is picked up by Karin, the head of the Kanzuki Zaibatsu and serves as a guest. His body is out of shape due to living a lazy life, however his strong obsession with hairstyles remain the same as before.

Ken:

Spoiler

リュウの親友にして最高のライバル 。 アメリカきっての大財閥のトップに立ちながらも 、その明るい性格は健在 。自分を支えてくれる家族の絆を得てさらに強くなった 。波動拳を強化して一撃の精度を高めたリュウに対し 、ケンは昇龍拳を磨き 、連撃の密度を高めて いる 。

Ryu’s best friend and greatest rival. Although he stands on top as being stamped as America’s biggest conglomerate, his bright personality is alive and well. He became even more stronger by gaining family bonds that supports him. As Ryu strengthens the Hadoken and improves the accuracy towards the blow, Ken refines his Shoryuken and increases the density of the consecutive attacks. 

Vega “Balrog” (Claw):

Spoiler

鉤爪で相手を切り裂いて闘う 、シャドルー四天王の一人 。敗者の薄汚い血を浴びないように仮面をつけている 。「 美 」こそ最上のものと信じるナルシストで 、醜いものは蔑み排除する 。 シャドルーの幹部だがベガに対しての忠誠心は薄く 、他の四天王とのいがみ合いも絶えない 。

One of Shadaloo’s Four Heavenly Kings, who fights using a claw to cut through his opponents. He wears a mask in order to prevent exposure to the filthy blood of losers. He is a narcissist who believes “beauty” is the best, and despises ugly things and sets out to eliminate them. Although he’s an executive of Shadaloo, he has little loyalty to Bison and is always in never-ending conflict amongst the other Four Heavenly Kings.

Hopefully this information can be added to the guide someday. Also @Doctrine_Dark, I have all of Falke’s win quotes in Japanese if you'd like them (im sort of a win quote fanatic). Anyways, here's all the information i had translated. Please feel free to correct any errors. 

Update: here are the two characters i didn't complete. I know I butchered some of the translations at the end. 

Necalli:

Spoiler

戦いの気 が強い場所に現れ 、強き者の魂を狙って暴れ始める古の戦士 。数百年に一度訪れる闘いの刻 に 、「 殺意の波動 」 その物が実体化 し 、「 ネカリ 」として人の形で世界に現れる 。理性は無く言葉 もあやふやで 、「 喰らうらうらう ... 」「 ゲテペ ! 」などの音を発する 。触れた者の精神を汚染する瘴気が展開されており 、精神を汚染された者はネカリ同様に暴れるようになる 。

An ancient warrior who appears in a place of a strong fighting spirit and begins rampaging over the soul of a strong man. During a time of conflict that comes once every several hundred years, the “Surge of Murderous Intent” materializes “Necalli” in the form of a human being who appears all over the world. He has no sense of rationality and his words are uncertain, and he makes noises such as “Devourrrrr” and “Getepe”. Miasma pollutes the minds of those who come in contact with the unfolding, and those who are polluted will act violently similarly to Necalli.

Rainbow Mika:

Spoiler

本名 、七川美華 (ななかわみか) 。関西出身の同期 、大和ナデシコとタッグパートナーを組み 、魅せるプロレスで観客を熱狂させる鰯ヶ浜日本女子プロレス期待のエース 。正義感が強く曲がったことが嫌いな性格で 、語尾に 「 〜 ッ ス 。 」を付けて話す 。伝説の「 赤き サイクロン 」ザンギエフに憧れ 、念願のプロレスラーになった 。

Her real name is Mika Nanakawa. Born in Kansai, she teams up with Yamato Nadeshiko, the expected ace of Iwashigahama Japan Women’s Pro-Wrestling as her tag partner to charm and excite the audience about professional wrestling. She has a strong sense of justice and hates those who are twisted, and talks with “ssu” attached to the end. She admires the legendary “Red Cyclone” Zangief and aspires to become a professional wrestler. 

Edited by sKreetFighteZ
3 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

As someone that has played MtG off and on since Alpha, I will at least say these are mechanically interesting. I kind of love Guile for the 'charge' mechanic

I started on 5th, you might had some of the cards that worth a fortune right now. There were rumors of additional cards base from Shadaloo Devas or Akuma as a secret part because of lacking black representative cards.

1 hour ago, Shakunetsu said:

I started on 5th, you might had some of the cards that worth a fortune right now. There were rumors of additional cards base from Shadaloo Devas or Akuma as a secret part because of lacking black representative cards.

Oh I've sold everything I own twice already then bought back in later. My buddy has an INSANE collection though including at least 1 unopened box of every set and the entire set of the power 9

1 hour ago, Scotia said:

Jumping in to say that I'm also 99% sure we're getting SF6 revealed this weekend which is very exciting! Should be good to theorise over the story with everyone again. Fingers crossed for it being set after 3!

Tbh at this point i would be ok with a reboot of SF3 events

Like 50% SF6 being straight new stuff involving Luke, G, Neo Shadaloo etc

Other 50% being stuff like

Ryu meeting and starting train under Oro

Sean starting training under Ken

Alex scrap with Gill (and possibly know if was legit fight or usual Gill troll job)

Maybe Chun Li vs Urien, su Chun crowd can finally quit cry

Would like also know if there's something more behind Tom vs Gill

Thing is at this point SFV dropped LOT of non-SF3 stuff still to develop but also ignore SF3 would be problematic

Thing is i fear if SF6 will ignore SF3 will be because they set SF6 BEFORE it and we will be there bunch of years from now guessing if SF7 will be set after SF3 or before lmao

We've already gone past SF3 within 5 itself so I fail to see why Capcom would reboot it. I would (obviously) hate to see 3 rebooted as I think it was a pretty good story all things considered and it'd be a shame to see everything it did be erased for no real reason. This is also ignoring all the stuff 5 did to setup towards it like Oro taking an interest in the idea of someone like Ryu, Sean meeting Ken and becoming a fan of him, Chun Li adopting Li Fen etc. I mean seriously, why would they reboot it after building up to AND passing it in 5?

And chances are it'll be mostly new stuff anyway in 6 due to everything they've set up in 4 and 5 needing a conclusion, but that's Capcom's fault more than anything. Just because it might be set after 3 doesn't mean it has to immediately follow on from it. I imagine most of that game's storylines to just become side stuff while Luke and whatever he's doing takes prominence. Like, we're not having Gill and the Illuminati be the villain of 6. If anything he's probably going to be the new Bison who's manipulating stuff from the shadows who the characters relating to him try to stop while Luke deals with the new threat. 

Edited by Scotia