Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

18 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

They better release that comic to the general public eventually, I'll be pissed if not.

Also, what is A.K.I.'s character like in there? She's totally new, so I'm curious.

Based on that one image, A.K.I. looks like the type of chick that fucks half the city while you are out of town and shits on your bed 👀

6 minutes ago, Sonero said:

If you guys aren't listening to the MenaRD interview, you have to. This dude is honestly awesome.

I'll have to check it out later. At work, can't really have the volume that high on my phone. I have caught a few matches though. Luffy using Manon was no surprise at all. That man has type in and out of the game. 😄

Edited by Darc_Requiem
6 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

Tachikawa using modern too  I’ll be rooting against them😤

I want someone playing modern to win just so we can address this elephant in the room on the biggest SF stage in history.  

I’m weird in that I like seeing all the shit I don’t like getting used as much as possible so that the debate on it is front and center.

Edited by Vhozite
23 hours ago, Volta said:

I used to try and troll SRK until people thought I was the biggest prick on the forums, but it was always mission impossible with this guy around. He still lives in China, right? I'm surprised they haven't yet hauled him off to one of their 're-education' camps.

You have a higher chance of winning EVO than to out-asshole Zioserpe. And he's a school teacher. 

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

If you guys aren't listening to the MenaRD interview, you have to. This dude is honestly awesome.

That interview was probably my favorite thing on Evo channel 1! That man has truly grown immensely since SFV. I echo what Sonero said - definitely check out the video y’all.

Edited by ToreyBeans
2 hours ago, Vhozite said:

I want someone playing modern to win just so we can address this elephant in the room on the biggest SF stage in history.  

I’m weird in that I like seeing all the shit I don’t like getting used as much as possible so that the debate on it is front and center.

I think this plan would backfire hard

1 hour ago, HeavensCloud said:

@Illwill88saw your name in the bracket, you at evo?

No that’s not me I think there’s a few other illwills maybe I needed a more unique name lol. 

A couple times I’ve gone to a old school nyc fgc players stream they’re like “oh shit what’s up illwill how ya been?” I feel like a disappointment everytime😂

Not feeling Juri's costume. She's so rough around the edges I think she would just walk around the house in a tank top and panties. But I can see the demographic target for this costume.

4 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

No, you stop copying me, I've seen the hot psycho Chinese lady first, and also actually liked F.A.N.G's design back in V! 

All of the e-thots' asses belong to me! 😠😠😠

How about you simps stop copying me. I saw her first. And once Vivian Nishiki comes out, my trifecta of psychotic women will be complete

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zcekgzay38hhg43tl5

gbYiFFs.jpg