Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Mena Won Evo Japan!

14 hours ago, Dragonfave723 said:

It's the same guy that put Luke in SFIV. This man has talent. I'm already imagining Smug combos for him. I know someone did Fel Long too. FGC modders are starting to remind me of RPG modders on PC at this point. That's a good thing. A really good thing.

11 hours ago, mykka said:

I'm really hoping Dudley and Elena return

Elena would be cool. If she made it, I'm sure they wouldn't have the healing mechanic work the way it did in SF4.  So far SF6 has excelled at character redesigns.  Somehow they even managed to make Ed really awesome.   

13 hours ago, mykka said:

I'm really hoping Dudley and Elena return

11 hours ago, ZioSerpe said:

I'm hoping to get Menat soon

Would love get all them, of these probably Menat is the one with highest chances

Really want also Sagat(or Adon) even before them to rep Muay Thai, also would welcome Fei Long, Laura, Hugo, Cody and Kolin too

3 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

Elena would be cool. If she made it, I'm sure they wouldn't have the healing mechanic work the way it did in SF4.

Yeah they could re-imagine it in whatever way

Maybe as Level 2 Super (where lot have an install) that make her gradually recover health little by little up to let's say 33% and can be stopped successfully hitting her... still powerful help but not as dominant as SF4

Also nostalgia alt Elena in new engine

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952nzifcexhswuwf5gxbvp

1 hour ago, CESTUS III said:

Yeah they could re-imagine it in whatever way

Maybe as Level 2 Super (where lot have an install) that make her gradually recover health little by little up to let's say 33% and can be stopped successfully hitting her... still powerful help but not as dominant as SF4

Level 2 Super makes sense, could potentially also have it recover drive meter. To be honest though, even if she didn't have the healing mechanic it would be fine by me. Something about healing in a fighting game makes people super salty for some reason 😂

5 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

I'm sure they wouldn't have the healing mechanic work the way it did in SF4.

Its going to be SA2 because FG devs are some of the dumbest people and they love repeating mistakes.

I'm not even trying to be negative about this. Think they all get it in their heads that they're going to fix it this time and then it ends up being dumb shit all over again.

😂

5 hours ago, elliephil said:

So I guess my friend from back in the day actually worked on that Dudley mod.

A little glimpse into the future shh 😃

https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2478744004130790806/C243967221BEA05010BDF2BFDDEFFD5591C9ACC3/

That's awesome

If you have way to contact him only advice i can offer to improve already great work is maybe to reconsider whole characters sizes

Dudley was definitely too small (watch him next to Ryu), Abel may be slighty too big... even if in latter case it's not by that much margin

But tbh that's something could be said to SFV Capcom itself too, like Necalli being too small or Alex being too big or Abigail being nonsense

Even SF6 have some problems, maybe not with heights but with proportions for sure

4 hours ago, Sonero said:

Alex and Abel in the same game?

Might as well name the whole thing to Street Fighter 5: Cuckpionship edition.

I will never be against Abel's return, dude is SF Fedor and Fedor is legend

fedor-emilianenko.giftumblr_mc65ynEoZi1ry1rm7o1_250.gifBeyQn.gif

But yeah with Manon in is it's not happening lol

11 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Dudley was definitely too small (watch him next to Ryu), Abel may be slighty too big... even if in latter case it's not by that much margin

From my understanding, there are two people that work on these mods. One for the models, and the other for the moveset.

He was joking with me about putting Rufus into sfv and adding the season 1 chun li boob jiggle physics to his belly.

20 minutes ago, elliephil said:

From my understanding, there are two people that work on these mods. One for the models, and the other for the moveset.

He was joking with me about putting Rufus into sfv and adding the season 1 chun li boob jiggle physics to his belly.

I hope you replied with this when he said it....

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Sonero said:

Kind of wild this new era of FGs were in. Now that top players are complaining about games, are we going to get people calling Knee a scrub for not adapting?

Nah I think we call him a boomer cause that trumps scrub.  There's a priority system you see...

Lol random af but just crossed online shit i did years ago 😁

Spoiler

ryu-super-art-gif.891785

As new special i take my hado-powered body shot over shit hashogeki, but maybe mirrored (opposite arm, front side toward camera) to don't overlap with SPS look

Actually right SPS -> left hado body shot combo would have looked good, fuck up these ribcages kyokushin style lol

Or maybe not, but i just hate hashogeki look lmao

Maybe would have liked made with open palm but one-hand, to kill the resemblance with hadoken and to show he's reaching Gouken's level at that hadoshit

For the lulz other two i did before get bored (of course i started is as "will do it for EVERYBODY" then was already bored at third one lol)

Spoiler

ken-super-art-gif.891786

URIEN-SUPER-ART.gif

Iirc next was Chun Li but killed it mid run lol

Edited by CESTUS III
9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I bought it on Steam just to start practicing those feints gain. Gonna do new kids like Mexicans did me in fightcade years ago and just "infinite" them into guard breaks with Terry.

😂

Kevin rotor cancels separates the boys from the men, I pray that he is still gonna be busted in the new game.

Kevin combos feel so good to hit. Kevin and Terry. The TaeKwonBros were pretty dope too.  Feint and Break cancels are like a great idea that maybe it was a bad one. They're so good but 'cause so many problems.

Drive Rush is kind of up there with all that too. I bet at some point we are gonna get a Drive Special cancel for like 4 bars, that just lets you FADC a special in SF6. It'd be good AF at 4, probably even at 5.