Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Guest Characters? In MY Street Fighter?

8 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'm waiting for someone to say that the netcode was better. There were lost souls that would fight for delay based behalf when most games were making the transition to rollback

There was one exception: Soul Calibur V blew every rollback netcode of that time out of the water. That was such a smooth experience it's hard to believe it was delay-based (and it still baffles me that they completely messed it up with VI).

On 9/17/2023 at 5:22 PM, Sonero said:

Forgot to mention it last time, I was trying to recreate some old Salsa singers like:

lavoe-pic9@2x.jpg

@Sonero Deejay style is mandatory lol

Capcomized his proportions a bit, hope you don't mind, dude need it to stand and bang in SF world

Click to see full size

hectorlavoe1.jpg

Face details and formula under spoiler, formula is in italian but you should still be able to use it just follow editor's order of elements

If you want go more accurate face wise jaw does'nt need to be that wide, instead 100 go for somewhere in 50-70 range i guess

Spoiler

hectorlavoe2.jpg

Edited by CESTUS III

SFV wasn't even close to being as player expressive as 6 is but I still like neutral in 5 more than 6. Cr.medium into DR is aids. DJ/Juri/Marisa/Ken random DR is aids. DR eating your jump inputs is aids. Defense is aids. V-Shift was fucking based and V-Reversal actually fucking worked. SF6 is obviously the better product this is objectively fact but my issues with 6 were never that it lacked sauce. I just think the game has cool ideas but how they were implemented feels like darts were thrown at the wall. Why doesn't everyone have the same DR speed? Don't give me some BS reason about muh balance. Why does Lily have no cancelable fucking medium? Why does she not get a combo into light spire off of cr.light combo without meter? Why does Marisa get to two tap you? 

AH SHIIIIIT MUH NIGGA BUT DAH SAUCE DO LOOK AT THIS TWITTER VIDEO OF MARISA JUST SAUCING YOUR LIFE BAR OFF 1 HIT BRO. YO MUH NIGGA MY JP SO CLEEEEAN I DID OBSERVE AND THEN I DID OBSERVE AGAIN BRAH LOOK AT DAT SHIIIIIIT

I'm playing AKI because I'm gonna make everyone seethe. ALSO PLEASE CAPCOM BRING KOLIN BACK FOR SEASON  2 PLEASE

spacer.png

• Sonero changed the title to The SF6 Thread: AKI is coming! You ain't fixing her or the input reader.