Should Zatalcon be allowed to return?

Should Zatalcon be allowed to return?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Decide his fate

• He can come back
    • He should stay gone

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, misterBee said:

He also keeps jumping in the Discord to post rants about how he's done nothing wrong and how everyone who wants him gone is 'weak'.

This whiny behavior proves he's the biggest bitch here and I don't feel like dealing with it.  He's banned forever.

Mod, it is time for you to consider giving religion threads the green light here. It is true that every poster here is weak. Girly man weak..   If these posters get easily owned over some lesser-poster, some modern day Soviet, ranting about dogs getting cooked then how else are they going to handle life as men going forward? 
There was a bigger event that just happened at the Discord server which was the actual return of the Greatest Poster of Shoryuken and yet we are talking about how this Zatolcon bitching over there instead? This is an outrage.  

This is all @Fishjie's fault. He influenced so many posters in shoryuken to have no regard for the nuts in between their legs and it created offspring posters who are oblivious to being a man.  

Here is one thing I want to say to all of you. This Zataran poster you all love to talk about... well... i think he and his posts suck! How about that?

Bring back religion threads. There is a higher chance that HE may finally come here and save us! 

• 3 months later...
On 8/3/2023 at 1:12 AM, DoctaMario said:

Has he actually broken any rules in an observable way or is it more that people just dont' like him? Because if it's a latter, it's kind of weak that a bunch of 30 & 40 year old dudes are that triggered by a shitposter who isn't breaking any rules on a board with an ignore function.

Nope. No rules were broken. It was because of a posted about how the NYC Lgbt community became very fat, and specific posters flagged it which resulted to the ban. 
Here is a reference post 

On 6/28/2023 at 4:04 PM, misterBee said:

Zatalcon why are you so obsessed with fat and gay people?  You must be projecting or something.

Anyway I'm gonna ban you for a while.  Have a nice day.  🙂

All that was said was the LGBT gay parade attendees in NYC were mostly fat. That was more of a shot to NYC and current day american health. 

There have been people who just held grudges for the political views  I have made that made most of their opinions towards specific topics to be more of societal cosigning. 

BTW, with the discord (which hasn't been accurately talked about):  What happened happened was  MP_ (missing persons) said zat posted  "Chinese people like eating dogs", sadly, the thread was posted and it was only about the disdain towards the Yullin festival.  So MP moves the goal posts and starts flaming with all sorts of personal attacks  and profanity but  Rairaku (who i've never seen at all) just instantly bans me out of salt and bias. Rules do not matter.. the other guy can be the one breaking the rules with the flaming but if they just don't like you because of having their sensitive buttons pushed in the past, then they don't care if you aren't breaking rules they just do not want to give you equal rights in terms of responding.  

You can check it all out on the discord server. I would make an analogy that the Black guy was unjustfully just like a random black person getting arrested for walking around a white neighborhood, but based on the ton of walmart lootings, i don't think that analogy would make sense anymore.

Btw: No hate towards Misterbee. He was/is a good mod. He just handled it like Tony Khan, listening to what others say and then firing him for not looking into it more, just like with CM Punk in AEW.

Edited by blackamania
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm gonna disagree with you about Misterbee not looking into it because Zata was warned multiple times in the Saloon thread to cut the shit.  He didn't so he ate a ban. 

What "shit" exactly was to be cut out?  The ban wasn't based on any warns being repeated. 

• 3 months later...