Should Zatalcon be allowed to return?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Decide his fate

• He can come back
    • He should stay gone

This poll is closed to new votes

Decide whether he lives or dies.

UPDATE:

Zatal has been trying for weeks to create new accounts and get back in here, despite being banned.  He also keeps jumping in the Discord to post rants about how he's done nothing wrong and how everyone who wants him gone is 'weak'.

This whiny behavior proves he's the biggest bitch here and I don't feel like dealing with it.  He's banned forever.

On 7/31/2023 at 2:32 PM, HD-Man said:

What that nigga do? Spill the tea. Lmao

On 8/1/2023 at 11:28 AM, DoctaMario said:

I asked earlier. @misterBee hasn't said what he did exactly

A lot of people don't appreciate his posts.  I get a lot of reports about him.

This isn't the first time he's been banned iirc.  Since he refuses to change his ways or turn it down to a level that others can deal with I was forced to ban him.

17 minutes ago, misterBee said:

A lot of people don't appreciate his posts.  I get a lot of reports about him.

This isn't the first time he's been banned iirc.  Since he refuses to change his ways or turn it down to a level that others can deal with I was forced to ban him.

Has he actually broken any rules in an observable way or is it more that people just dont' like him? Because if it's a latter, it's kind of weak that a bunch of 30 & 40 year old dudes are that triggered by a shitposter who isn't breaking any rules on a board with an ignore function.

7 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

So he's banned from the site?

For now, yes.  Vote results not looking good for him.  If enough of you want to reverse his ban then I will reconsider.

14 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Has he actually broken any rules in an observable way or is it more that people just dont' like him? Because if it's a latter, it's kind of weak that a bunch of 30 & 40 year old dudes are that triggered by a shitposter who isn't breaking any rules on a board with an ignore function.

One of the main rules of this place is that people should respect each other.  Some people have asked him to leave them out of his shit and he never does.  Whether you love or hate his humor I'm sure most people would agree that if someone asks nicely to be left alone it should be honored.

People should have just ignored dude. I don't know how many times I said that whenever people took his shit posting seriously or tried to debate him. But maybe that's a dumb perspective, as there will always be someone to engage.

But I did vote "No" on should he come back based on three spins of a "spin the wheel" app, so I'm not taking things seriously here either.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MP_ said:

link threads from the greatest poster of shoryuken. No one cares about any other thread featuring a nobody poster. It is HIS threads that should be immortalized!

P.S. I think most of what Zatalran said in that thread was right. 

9 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

What's MSPaint Whispers?

It’s a game where the game runner sends a person in the game a photo, they have ten words (and ten words exactly) to describe the image. That is then passed on to the next person who has to draw that ten word description, repeat until everyone has went then we watch the X-rated hellhole the original image devolves into.

Zatal has been trying for weeks to create new accounts and get back in here, despite being banned.  He also keeps jumping in the Discord to post rants about how he's done nothing wrong and how everyone who wants him gone is 'weak'.

This whiny behavior proves he's the biggest bitch here and I don't feel like dealing with it.  He's banned forever.

4 hours ago, misterBee said:

Wasn't he already banned for good? Or are you talking about from the discord too?

Edited by DoctaMario