Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

23 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Lmao let them bitches cry. I was good with either them or Starks and Hobbs winning, the salt is glorious 

Its mostly just because swerve in our glory won. Most of the internet wantrd team taz to win. Its the idea ex wwe guys get the pushes while days 1s dont. 

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Its mostly just because swerve in our glory won. Most of the internet wantrd team taz to win. Its the idea ex wwe guys get the pushes while days 1s dont. 

Yea, Team Taz been on fire so I definitely would've liked them to win a bit more, but I love me some Keith Lee too.

But it's only a matter of time til Team Taz gets the gold, needs to be at a big PPV tho, All Out is up next I think. I honestly don't see Swerve holding the belts too long and that would be a good time to make the switch. They seem like they're transitional Champs just so the Bucks won't lose the belts to FTR

I definitely get the frustratiion but the internet needs to chill and let this one play out

14 hours ago, Maxx said:

I thought they were upset because they were swerved. AEW has been teasing a break up with the two and then get thrown the curveball of having them win the belts. We know stupid fans can get when their fantasy booking isn't fulfilled

5 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I thought they were upset because they were swerved. AEW has been teasing a break up with the two and then get thrown the curveball of having them win the belts. We know stupid fans can get when their fantasy booking isn't fulfilled

From the posts I'm seeing they are actually glad they stayed together longer. But also keeps that door open to a turn.. Which will def be keith on swerve since the reverse is so obvious now

I’m just glad the Bucks didn’t win. Also judging by the somewhat lukewarm reactions they are getting compared to FTR, people are tired of there current shtick. I just hope Team Tazz gets something going because you have enough heel teams taking Ls they and the Acclaimed shouldn’t be in that group.

35 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

2.0 has been TV-14 since the switch. The company definitely use it as a content testing ground before making the switch for the main roster.

Raw has been 14 for a while they jist werent official. Cuckhold story was during this era of "pg" 

So what's up with that weird opening promo by Titus? Is this damage control or is this actually going somewhere meaningful? 

Kinda annoyed WWE is trying to avoid political and controversial issues on their shows, but also very grateful cuz they're not skilled enough to touch on those topics in an intelligent way. 

2 minutes ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Chris Jericho is such a leech at this stage of his career. The crowd just died right after he got the win over Kingston.

He became everything he said he never wanted to be and always claimed what Hogan was for the business. Pretty sure every fan came to that conclusion after seeing how shit tier and embarrassing his NJPW run was. 

Edited by iStu X