Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Surprising that I haven't seen a movie quite like "No One Will Save You" before... that was good stuff.  Imagine it's any random night and you notice one of those aliens in your house or apartment walking around... 

I would still be curious to see what kind of benefits I might gain by allying myself with any aliens that showed up here.  

4 hours ago, MillionX said:

So the friends of Ryan Carson are raising money...for themselves 🤣 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/friends-of-ryan-carson-start-gofundme-so-they-can-afford-to-take-time-off-work/ar-AA1hLskg

man...that level of sliminess is rather impressive.  It's a bit over $73k right now.

That shit is real dirty.  I dont even understand how/why people could give money to such a thing.  scum

On 10/6/2023 at 9:11 PM, Lantis said:

I don't see why not? All you need is your US passport to reenter and that's about it.

Fun fact: the dentist I went to said that even a former NBA player went to get his teeth done with him (Erick Dampier). That's pretty telling when even a basketball player (who earns about 10 times as much as us simple mortals do) tries to evade the injustices of the American healthcare system LOL

Bro, I asked if I can do that as a Paki and you said I can as long as I have a US passport for reentry? Bro...

an old school database:

Thought she said "lonely starstruck lovers.. tell you I'm insane..."

In the above one thought he said "feelin' so high like I was god" or "feelin' so high like i'ma a god"

How many misheard lyrics do you all remember?

For the Todo Africa lyrics, thought it was "hope it rains down in Africa..."

For the Adelle lyrics, thought it was "should I give up or should I just keep chasin' payments..."

EDIT:

Remember the Taylor Swift debacle regarding where she doesn't have rights to her old albums and songs?

After the original recordings were sold in 2019, Taylor Swift decided she would re-record her first six albums so she would own all of her music. CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Taylor Swift announced that she will be releasing “1989 (Taylor's Version)” in October.Aug 11, 2023

Edited by Jion_Wansu

aha, the topic of misheard song lyrics is perfect for me to bring this one up... there is no way I'm the ONLY person that heard this song's lyrics as "Fuck me like that"

No, I seriously refuse to believe I am the only one who thought this.  It must have been written on purpose for that effect, I'm sure.  

When I first heard it....this was on regular radio, so you can imagine the Twilight Zone moment as I sat puzzled, wondering "HOW are they getting away with a song like that on normal broadcast radio?!"  I listened to it many times trying to figure things out because I kept thinking "surely that's not what he's saying there....it can't be...".  ...but that's exactly what the shit sounds like to me.  The only reason I found out the lyrics are different is from looking up the lyrics online later.

Edited by MillionX
25 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

lets go vikings!

Kirk Cousins Dance GIF by Minnesota Vikings

Yet people get a day off from work for Columbus' derpy ass holiday and we don't for Leif Erikson day. They didn't, at least where I'm from, teach us about Leif Erikson Day in school. Could be worse, Netflix could make a story about Leif Erikson and his father would be black because Erik The Red was a red head.

31 minutes ago, MillionX said:

haha that's a great name I just spotted in a youtube live-chat--- Snot Lips.  Oh yeah I've made a note and will have to steal that for a character later.

I still remember a random xbox gamertag from many years ago --"ToiletJuice"....one never forgets a quality name choice like that... sometimes I wonder what that person is up to these days.

best gamertag ive seen is "the brave chicken"