Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

They bet almost half their starting roster on "new" and are giving you a "new" antagonist that most people in this thread are wet for including yourself. Now he's not "new" enough for you?

Try to enjoy your moment in the sun, because he's coming. Then you can go back to complaining about him sucking up all the air in the room.

Edited by Daemos
17 minutes ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Chun-Li to Blanka: "Sorry for laughing. I know you take your duties as a protector very seriously... Heh heh.

Thoughts: I don't know how i'm supposed to feel about this. It just sounds uncharacteristically disrespectful to Blanka. It doesn't sounds like Chun's endearing "Yatta"  kind of laugh. But more like straight up disrespectful. Unless I'm missing some subtext. Both Chun and Blanka have something to protect: Chun-Li with Li-Fen and her students, Blanka with his mama. So why is she making light of this?

Blanka is not the protector of his momma, in SF6 took a bit the role of protector of nature/jungle according to his bio, while doing tours with tourists as adventure guide

Chun may smile at new goofy moves Blanka have now, like throw at enemy blankachan puppets... she even try to apologize as of course did'nt wanted to be rude to him, but for some things Blanka has been designed to be more goofy than ever (while for some other things he still feral af)

Does'nt seem malicious/mean kind of laugh

7 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

Blanka is not the protector of his momma, in SF6 took a bit the role of protector of nature/jungle according to his bio, while doing tours with tourists as adventure guide

Chun may smile at new goofy moves Blanka have now, like throw at enemy blankachan puppets... she even try to apologize as of course did'nt wanted to be rude to him, but for some things Blanka has been designed to be more goofy than ever (while for some other things he still feral af)

Does'nt seem malicious/mean kind of laugh

Protector of the wild, huh? That makes much more sense, and that went over my head.

Even if it doesn't seem like a malicious laugh, I'd always thought Chun would've been a person that respected all styles of combat, no matter how unorthodox they are. 

8 minutes ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Even if it doesn't seem like a malicious laugh, I'd always thought Chun would've been a person that respected all styles of combat, no matter how unorthodox they are. 

I don't think she's referring to Blanka's style of combat. I'd think she saw him doing the tours with the tourists and laughing because Blanka's antics scare the tourists themselves. I mean, of course no one risks anything if BLANKA is their guide in the jungle, but imagine if he's exposing them to a freaking JAGUAR who's a bit too close, for example... someone is bound to freak out, even if Blanka can just scare away the "kittie" with a roar.

12 minutes ago, Daemos said:

They bet almost half their starting roster on "new" and are giving you a "new" antagonist that most people in this thread are wet for including yourself. Now he's not "new" enough for you?

Try to enjoy your moment in the sun, because he's coming. Then you can go back to complaining about him sucking up all the air in the room.

It's not bet if you don't back it up

It's nice have them in the story, but if only story they have the balls to write is one where estabilished vets own newcomers for cheap audience approvation, their balls are too small to bet on their own creation... wich sadly i think will be indeed the case

Btw love how you're willing to mark everybody as "wet for JP" because we are genuinely intrigued to see Capcom try new stuff on the stale SF bosses department, but you get instant mad if called biased and hard to talk with over the whole Bison thing lol

I will enjoy my whole time with SF6 from June 2 morning till end, and Bison (a char i actually like) coming at some point will not change that... not even if story will reflect once more devs creative play safe cowardice, it's nothing new... actually it's expected 😄

Enjoy be bitter about others having fun till late 2024/2025 (if he make it as soon as S2) i guess lol

1 hour ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Protector of the wild, huh? That makes much more sense, and that went over my head.

Yeah his SF6 bio starts with

"A kindhearted defender of nature, Blanka has become an adventure tour guide"

Also win quotes hint there's this imagery of him now identified as a protector of the jungle from other chars, just to pick a couple beyond

Cammy to Blanka "A jungle protector plushie? No need. I've already got a cat one."

Blanka to Sim "Live as I am? As a protector? No─I'm the jungle itself! UWO!"  <- guess in Sim W case would say something about it

I think they had great idea making him jungle tour guide, allow them to evolve the character in new direction while keeping his original theme

1 hour ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

I don't know, specially after SFV i've this feel SF2 good guys are all old friends and have developed enough friendship and confidence to help each other, have each other back, have fun etc

Wich give me the perspective when these chars fight, unless story say otherwise, they're actually just doing a friendly sparring

Blanka is a funny guy who does funny things, get threated as the funny friend... it's not even only fighting style itself is his whole aura/demeanor

If anything seems simply the fun Chun had during the sparring make her break her usual manners, she even try to fix it but she could not (as at the end of the line she's still smiling)

Totally benevolent stuff 😄

This is mad random, but I thought it was interesting.

So I was playing X-Men Vs Street Fighter and completed the game with Sabretooth. 

His ending from the US Version:

Ph2zmVK.gif

35RivWB.gif

uJCaJVW.gif

Gr56Qh6.gif

tkSFlZA.gif

aRKk6mZ.gif

Pretty straightforward. Birdie says Sabretooth has defeated everyone. Most would assume she's referring to Ryu, Nash, and Chun-Li.

This is completely different in JPN.

AXsw1vi.png

2Y3c9tH.png

JS5148K.png

wUU5VDn.png

Wolverine has no lines at all. He has a line in the US version. I noticed this when playing through the JPN version and not seeing his name come up.

Also, Birdie is trying to get in contact with Sabretooth during his ending. She basically tells him how things have been taken care of, and then Sabretooth tells her to shut up so he can focus on Wolverine.

AAC also says while Sabretooth was preparing for his showdown with Wolverine, Birdie had subjected Ryu, Nash, and others (Chun-Li) to a blood sacrifice.

So Birdie took out Ryu, Nash, and Chun-Li with her machine gun in Sabretooth's ending. Crazy.

Just another example of how a different translation can change an ending entirely.

1 hour ago, CESTUS III said:

I don't know, specially after SFV i've this feel SF2 good guys are all old friends and have developed enough friendship and confidence to help each other, have each other back, have fun etc

Wich give me the perspective when these chars fight, unless story say otherwise, they're actually just doing a friendly sparring

Blanka is a funny guy who does funny things, get threated as the funny friend... it's not even only fighting style itself is his whole aura/demeanor

If anything seems simply the fun Chun had during the sparring make her break her usual manners, she even try to fix it but she could not (as at the end of the line she's still smiling)

Totally benevolent stuff 😄

That, I can believe. I've always beleived that since the SF2 characters have been together and fighting against (and sometimes alongside) each other, I'd thought that there would be some level of friendship between al the WWs. But now I'm much more open for her win quote being more teasy than disrespectful.

Crazy that these translation errors have been happening since SF2 and continue into now. I mean the cotton pickin comic couldn't even get Jackson's name completely in the English version. I mean what's the point in cutting so many corners? I get needing to push stuff out before deadlines, but still.... We shouldn't have to rely on the community (as grateful as I am for all of us who contribute to accurate translations) to finally get things right. Sheesh. Capcom can have all my side eye. 😒

Edited by ToreyBeans
4 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Enjoy be bitter about others having fun till late 2024/2025 (if he make it as soon as S2) i guess lol

Don't poke me and then give me shit when I come at you. There's nothing for me to be bitter about in SF6. My secondary of the last 30 years is in the game (Guile) and this is still the single best SF launch offering in history. There's so much to be grateful for. 

You think I'm pissed that Bison isn't in but look closely, even in SF6 characters continue to define themselves through him, whether absent or present. He is Street Fighter.

Anyway, moving on...

Spoiler

M5hPI6P.jpg

Something is going on with Bosch under his eye. The skin looks charred/scarred.

4 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

That, I can believe. I've always beleived that since the SF2 characters have been together and fighting against (and sometimes alongside) each other, I'd thought that there would be some level of friendship between al the WWs. But now I'm much more open for her win quote being more teasy than disrespectful.

I think that feel became more evident after SFV, everybody in the A Shadow Fall story felt like good old friends... see Ryu asking help to Sim, Guile and Zangief getting along well, the meeting at Kanzuki's mansion or even side story like Gief playing russian Santa Claus for Ken's kid lol

I mean, watching the past before SFV you could see them being on same side, but feel more like an alliance of people with common enemy... in SFV you an tell despite the shitstorm happening around them, they're having good time together

Also win quotes in SFV often shows a level of esteem bit deeper than usual

I gagged at “Cute Clumsy Girl”. Wtf are they smoking?! 🤣

Think King Cobra is salvageable still and could work well in SF6. 

The other one that was kinda cool was the treacherous Rose apprentice with a deck of cards. Think there is an interesting character there still.

The rest especially neo-Shadaloo are a dumpster fire.

Edited by Daemos
1 hour ago, DarthEnderX said:

I love how they get into how Super Best Friends just kinda turning Zubaz into an indie crossover character.

For what's worth the legend is about to begin 😆

https://i.ibb.co/YDDKj90/zubaz.jpg

Will have to figure out what his moveset should be like... atm i'm inclined to give him Marisa for normals, bunch of Blanka electrick stuff and maybe some Zangief, but i need to find that unexpected touch to spice up things and look like an idiot... in my headcanon he have bunch epic looking moves but his power level is SLIGHTY above Dan lol

Like he would defeat Dan after 3 days of uninterrupted fight, with real Street Fighters shaking their head

Too bad i will have to wait Poison (wich will likely jump in at some point), if is still like SFV she will bring the whip just like in his original concept 😄

1 hour ago, Daemos said:

Think King Cobra is salvageable still and could work well in SF6.

Maybe in SF7, for SF6 they already stolen the whole idea of young urban Kung Fu brakdancer and gave it to Jamie 🥲

Think could have done great duo with Luke, they would have been very complementary... but guess would have fucked the careful balance they made for the new Luke-Jamie-Kimberly MC trio, them having white dudebro, asian guy and afroamerican girl was definitely a little miracle of marketing alchemy lol

I'm creating him for sure in SF6 editor (will do bunch of the rejected concepts), but as main cast slot he would be bit redundant at this point

8 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Just another example of how a different translation can change an ending entirely.

This i guess have been VERY intentional... given USA hobby of get mass shooting every tuesday, maybe people in charge of american/western version did'nt liked the idea of bunch of characters being dead by machine gun fire

Have Sabretooth defeating them in combat is easier to sell as he knocked them unconscious or something

50 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

This i guess have been VERY intentional... given USA hobby of get mass shooting every tuesday, maybe people in charge of american/western version did'nt liked the idea of bunch of characters being dead by machine gun fire

Have Sabretooth defeating them in combat is easier to sell as he knocked them unconscious or something

They should've removed the bullet shells on the ground, then... 😛

Anyway, I'm laughing at the further confusion between Birdy (her actual name) and Birdie and now I can't stop imagining BIRDIE in her place, lol. Whoever translated that didn't know Marvel so well...

7 hours ago, Daemos said:

You think I'm pissed that Bison isn't in but look closely, even in SF6 characters continue to define themselves through him, whether absent or present. He is Street Fighter.

As for me, I kinda have the same feeling towards SF6. 

This is not the Street Fighter vibe and plot. I'm interested with I prefer Shadaloo and Secret Society as the main villain in the settings as someone either in the shadows or the main villain.

SF6 isn't a bad game, in fact in terms of content this is what I prefered, I like mini games and bonus stages, NPC interaction and NPC battle but the settings isn't for me too. Im overwelm with the content even without cinematic mode.

JP seems a better villain than Seth and JP seems written better than anyone as thid point. I like him separate that utilize everything thats left among the iconic bosses characters but I like Bison and Gill also there.

I hope we'll get more SF3 and Alpha in further season than more new characters. Doesn't need them being the main villains again but just watching everything that happening.

Edited by Shakunetsu
20 minutes ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

Anyway, I'm laughing at the further confusion between Birdy (her actual name) and Birdie and now I can't stop imagining BIRDIE in her place, lol. Whoever translated that didn't know Marvel so well...

In Birdie's defense he tried to fit into a sexy Flanders style suit just in case they hire him as Sabretooth's partner, what a professional

003.png?h=a11fbd3aac125f1598336bbf36dd8860

9 hours ago, ToreyBeans said:

Crazy that these translation errors have been happening since SF2 and continue into now. I mean the cotton pickin comic couldn't even get Jackson's name completely in the English version. I mean what's the point in cutting so many corners? I get needing to push stuff out before deadlines, but still.... We shouldn't have to rely on the community (as grateful as I am for all of us who contribute to accurate translations) to finally get things right. Sheesh. Capcom can have all my side eye. 😒

This is a conscious decision not an error. I don't think knowing Jackson full name really hurts anything. It makes for awkward reading that Ken refers to a friend family the way he does.

It's been a little bit since we last discussed revitalizing the plot guide, but I think we should first focus on and draft a few things for its skeleton:

scope & Objective (gathering info to point to caonon events)

guidelines (what sources and types of info sources are acceptable, clearly defining what is NOT acceptable - no grand theorizing, no powerscaling, etc)

disclaimer (talking about how we're just hobbiests, there's the potential for any of this to change, Capcom is prone to retcons etc)

So arcade mode really is just a glorified character story... WTM has its work cut out for it.

Spoiler

JP is not the final boss there, everyone fights their rival or fights someone that's going to set them on the path of the WTM story.

Seen several arcade modes so far, and while the artwork is noticeably better (closer to later SF5 seasons than S1), the writing and acting is more or less the same.

What's nice is that all the cut scene artworks you see in arcade mode eventually end up in a gallery so you don't have to replay again see them (needs further confirmation).

Chun-Li Arcade Story Mode: Prologue, Fight Your Rival, and Ending 

Spoiler

Prologue: Intro to Chun-Li. She, with the help of her WW comrades, have defeated M. Bison and the criminal syndicate, Shadaloo. Now, Chun-Li is taking a sabbatical to teach kung fu.

dSwkyWH.png

bLdymFR.png

a95JOVt.png

s98F8eC.png

Spoiler

Fight Your Rival - Juri Han: Chun-Li encounters Juri Han who warns her of a potential upcoming dangerous threat, but if Chun-Li wants that info, she's gonna have to fight Juri to get it.

CXHtNCO.png

iLgNTtH.png

Spoiler

Epilogue: Juri Han escapes, but in case another evil does arise, Chun-Li will be ready.

Thoughts:

Spoiler

I captured what I could, but it was such a low quality stream. Artwork on Chun looks a little off, especially her face in the first fight-your-rival scene, and her face in the ending.

Overall, I thought it was kind of a meh story. Unfortunately, the prologue mainly serves as a recap of SFV's story (and a little bit into 3). Chun-Li taking a sabbatical does tie into her SF6 comic prologue where she still works for interpol as a director of sorts. Personally, I wish she stayed retired and just transitioned into being a King Fu teacher. With her Shadaloo chapter closed yet, I thought being a teacher would be an excellent way to continue to honor her father by passing down his teachings to promising students. But I guess with Capcom, having her semi-retired allows her to go back to being a globe-trotting crime fighter if another big evil shows up to where she has to close up her school.

One other thing I found lacking was no mentioning of Li-Fen. Li-Fen is a very important character in Chun's life, and Chun doesn't mention her at all or the impact she's had on her life since taking her in.

For the fight-your-rival scene, Juri as the rival is the obvious but easy choice.

I wish Chun-Li had a reason to go seeking out Juri, like maybe Li-Fen went out on her own and hasn't come back. Chun finds Juri, and Juri says she just wants to watch Li-Fen. (She does have a spider motif btw). Chun-Li fights her off, and Juri leaves, giving Chun a warning that there will be a bigger threat that will put her loved ones in Danger.

That's what I would've liked, but I just felt like this Fight your RIval scene lacked any kind of rationale. Just an excuse for Chun looking for a fight, and for Juri to tease her favorite punching bag, and for her to get her word of caution out to her.

Interestingly, Juri doen'st say if she's talking about the rise of JP and his devious workings, or the possible return of Shadaloo (as referenced in the SF6 prequel comic).

As for ending, it's just bland. Juri escapes, no payoff, Chun-Li  still determined to see through to the truth. 

Really wished Chun-Li had something worth fighting for in this one. Having Li-Fen would've added some stakes, and possibly a little teenage drama humor. It just feels like a rehash of everything that we knew of Chun-Li, without adding any substance to it.

Lastly, I got two more Chun-Li quotes

Chun-Li to Cammy: "Bison's gone, yet your mission continues. That dedication comes through in the way you fight."

Thoughts: After the fall of M. Bison, Chun-Li takes a break from work to teach kung fu, while Cammy continues to hunt down the revenants of Shadaloo, and anything that might be connected. Both take different paths, and there is always an underlying friendship, acknowledgement of strength, and respect between the two. 

Chun-Li to Lily: "You remind me of a warrior I once knew. Perhaps you're related?"

Thoughts: Chun most likely notices how Lily's style and connection to the spirits is almost identical to T. Hawk. I do know Chun and T. Hawk have encountered each other in the Udon comics, but I can't really say with certainly if they had any canonical meetings. Wouldn't be surprised if they did, since Juli was a Shadaloo doll.  Interestingly, unlike some of the other young guns of the cast (Luke, Jamie), Chun-Li doesn't scold or criticize the young Thunderfoot warrior about respect or fighting. She probably already has a good head on her shoulders already.

Zangief Vs Kimberly

Spoiler

“If you’re trying to become a real star, drop by the ring any time you like!”

Zangief Vs Jamie

Spoiler

“This is not time to be spinning like a top, boy! Come- we train!”

Zangief Vs Dhalsim

Spoiler

“Hmph! Yoga may be flexible like a noodle, but my muscles are immovable objects!”

Zangief Vs Manon

Spoiler

“Your ballet was delightful, but your fighting could use some serious work!”

Zangief Vs Ken

Spoiler

“If you have time to waste overthinking things, you have time to hit the weights! HRRAH!”

Zangief Vs Ryu

Spoiler

“You’ve got spirit in spades, but it’ll take more than that to bring me down! Gwah hah hah!”

Dhalsim Vs JP

Spoiler

“You and your ilk inevitably appear, undeterred by failure. Perhaps this is karma.”

Dhalsim Vs Lily

Spoiler

“For now, let your winds blow wild and free.”

Dhalsim Vs Dee Jay

Spoiler

“You live within tumult. How can you possibly hear the sounds of your inner self?”

Dee Jay Vs Dhalsim 

Spoiler

“Oh yes… The rhythms you were layin’ down had me seriously fired up!”

Dee Jay Vs Ken

Spoiler

“I remember ya havin’ a lot more fire in your step!”

Dee Jay Vs JP

Spoiler

“No worries, mon! If I fight ya, I know ya! You’re welcome to have my autograph any time!”

Blanka Vs JP: “Uwo? You uh- you smell like trouble.”

Blanka Vs Cammy: “In the jungle, cats are hunters. Kinda like you.”

Blanka Vs Dee Jay: “Wanna hear me sing? UWO-WO-WO, UWOOOH!”

Blanka Vs Marisa: “You may have tamed lions, but you’ll never tame the true king of the jungle.”

Marisa Vs Blanka: “Whoa, I’d better watch it! Your fangs are sharper than a lion’s!”

Marisa vs Luke: “You charge like a raging bull… and I wouldn’t have it any other way!” 

E. Honda Vs JP: “You got some boundless power there, but for now, you’re down for the count!”

E. Honda vs Zangief: “You’ve got serious muscle, but I’ve got raw unshakable sumo stubbornness on my side!”

E. Honda vs Ken: “You seem a little down in the dumps… Know what you need? A big ol’ bowl of chanko stew!”

Manon Vs Ryu: “Getting to encounter a true fighter like you makes these mixed-styled battles worthwhile.”

Manon vs Lily: “A wind spirit? How lovely. It’s like something out of a fairy tale.”

Lily vs Manon: “The spirits aren’t just some fairy tale. You realized that when you were a kid, didn’t you?”

Guile Vs Zangief: “Be it iron or steel, I’ll slice through it. As many times as it takes.”

Cammy Vs Kimberly: “I understand how you feel, but leave investigations to the professionals.”

Juri Vs Dee Jay: “When I step all over your stupid face, I better hear you scream in perfect pitch!”

Ryu vs JP: “Your strength defies explanation… but I am who I am. I will not waver.”

JP vs Zangief: Seeing you, I can’t help but recall Mosolov’s Iron Foundary, tovarsich.”

JP vs Luke: “I have no further use for you.”

Luke vs JP: “As much as I want to give you a piece of my mind, I’m not the guy who’s got a score to settle.”

Luke vs Dee Jay: “Ha ha! Now that’s what I’m talking about! You know how to make a fight fun.

I did originally plan on posting the screen caps I had, but I didn’t want to crash the page. Which is why those spoilers were there.

Edited by BornWinner

@Chun-Li_Forever

Spoiler

I feel the same way about her plot so far. Like they really could've used the arcade mode to flesh out her new life. They did clear up any confusion about her retirement I guess so that is good.

Her story is once again Bison heavy and very meager otherwise. Like where is Li-Fen? Can we get a recap of the last 8 years because it feels like SF5 just happened from this. They really are painting with broad strokes also. Like every other line is about Bison being dead, then Juri comes in and says "if you think the big bad is gone, think again". Like can you be any more blunt.

Whether this is all a red herring or a setup for Bison coming back to the living. Subtlety is completely lost on Capcom. Hopefully they have something clever, surprising, and more well thought out up their sleeve.

There’s a review of World Tour up and this quote from it definitely stuck out to me about what to expect in terms of main meat and potatoes of the plot. 

The main plotline in World Tour isn’t anything to write home about. Your created character is introduced to a rival early on, and most of the narrative consists of you uncovering the shady stuff that the Gary to your Ash is tangled up in. Of course, your character gets wrapped up in several incidents along the way including fighting in a few tournaments, investigating gang activity, and platforming their way into a shady organization through a construction site. Y’know, normal RPG stuff.

So it doesn’t seem like World Tour is going to spend much time on fleshing out established characters. It mainly sounds like it’s going to be focused on your own personally created characters and Bosch. 

2 minutes ago, bakfromon said:

So it doesn’t seem like World Tour is going to spend much time on fleshing out established characters. It mainly sounds like it’s going to be focused on your own personally created characters and Bosch. 

Well apparently you will actually know SF characters more than ever before. They put a lot of effort into making your bonding efforts with the "masters" fruitful and fun. But their involvement unlike ASF, is ultimately and sadly inconsequential to the main plot of the game.

Bosch likely coming in a future DLC if he doesn't die in WTM.

Spoiler

Also Eternity appears in a clip fighting you and apparently has Psycho Power? WTF is going on! This isn't the revival of evil I had in mind!

12 minutes ago, Daemos said:

Well apparently you will actually know SF characters more than ever before. They put a lot of effort into making your bonding efforts with the "masters" fruitful and fun. But their involvement unlike ASF, is ultimately and sadly inconsequential to the main plot of the game.

I think that ultimately this means that the bonding experience with the Master characters is going to play out like a SF trivia. We’ll learn that Chun Li likes crepes or that Guile hates natto by talking with them and gifting them presents. Figuring out their likes and dislikes will build your bond with them so that they’ll teach you more techniques. 

Im interested in what sort of adventures the game has in store for the players and Bosch. I don’t think we’ll get a conclusion to Ken’s situation or even find out anything about the mystery surrounding JP. Ryu gonna stay getting ass beatings by Akuma when he’s released but none the less be this noble teacher to the new generation. 

9 minutes ago, bakfromon said:

I don’t think we’ll get a conclusion to Ken’s situation or even find out anything about the mystery surrounding JP. Ryu gonna stay getting ass beatings by Akuma when he’s released but none the less be this noble teacher to the new generation. 

Which means either the arcade mode character stories are incomplete and will receive more chapters like SSF4, or SF6 is going to have the least relevant/conclusive story to date for Street Fighters.

I was never a fan of having a story mode centered around a fucking CAC, so having it centered around an NPC while you play what is functionally his errand boy/voyeur is only slightly less worse.

Having said that I am looking forward to receiving whatsapp messages from Bison in the near future instructing me to fetch him his slippers.

Edited by Daemos
1 hour ago, bakfromon said:

I think that ultimately this means that the bonding experience with the Master characters is going to play out like a SF trivia. We’ll learn that Chun Li likes crepes or that Guile hates natto by talking with them and gifting them presents. Figuring out their likes and dislikes will build your bond with them so that they’ll teach you more techniques.

Funny Guile thing was already in his "Dislike", at first point while at it:

Dislikes

Nattō (fermented soybeans that Ryu made him try when he was in Japan)[1][2]

1 hour ago, bakfromon said:

I don’t think we’ll get a conclusion to Ken’s situation or even find out anything about the mystery surrounding JP. Ryu gonna stay getting ass beatings by Akuma when he’s released but none the less be this noble teacher to the new generation. 

I guess mean we will see Ken getting his revenge through DLC cicles, tbh i like it because it mean at least they're not burning JP as vanilla only filler-boss lol

25 minutes ago, ShockDingo said:

I no longer care about spoilers, if ANYTHING new is pointing at G, please, for all that's holy, tell me. I need more than the barbershop poster.

I kinda feel the same thing like I'm just waiting for everything right now to move pass something. 

I still don't know why anyone would want Bosch to be a DLC character.  He doesn't have his own fighting style.  He just borrows other people's like your CAC.

7 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

spacer.png

So is that supposed to be Juli, or Noembelu?

2 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:
  Hide contents

Chun-Li plays the Erhu! She's versed in the martial as well as the performing arts. I love her! I fucking love her!

They're turning her into Michelle Yeoh in her venerable age.

Edited by DarthEnderX