Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

Gear level 33 in V-Rising now; also just noticed more customization options..... and I bought the dlc for "Sinister Evolution Pack" since it has cool customization options in there...

Lately I changed my vamp "Zuul" to have a look that is similar to Zarbon from DBZ.  That exact hairstyle is not in there, unfortunately but I went with the long hairstyle in a dark green...and very pale green-ish white skin, yellow glowing eyes.  I've killed 2 more bosses; gradually becoming more powerful here....

On the way back to my castle I noticed the legend.... SIMON BELMONT was just casually walking around out there!!  😳There would have been no chance; dude was some high level and name/health showing up in red....I didn't engage and just kept on my way back to home base.  

the V-Rising addiction has fully grabbed me at this point and I keep looking up vids on it as well for more information..

on PS5 I've recently hit the point where I can craft stairs though I have not made a 2nd floor to my castle area yet; it's still in such a "beginner" stage; I only just put up some stone walls earlier today and I have almost all the crafting/refining machines set up, and "castle heart" is level 2....recently got the teleporter(!) so I can always warp from there to one of the waypoints and back now.  It's annoying that you can't teleport if you're holding certain items----seems like a silly, arbitrary rule there; there is a way to turn that off in options on the PC version though.

Another cool thing----"transmog" customization is in this game....so yeah, you can equip gear with better stats while staying with whatever "style" of clothing/gear you want in terms of appearance.  

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Reportedly (rumored...not fully confirmed)  Twitch may have baited Dr. Disrespect into texting a minor.  Weird if really the case but even weirder is anyone thinking that makes Dr. Disrespect look any better in this situation lol.

Bait or not, where's the messages? If he was baited, why did he still go along other with the messages? If Twitch was trying to frame him, that can explain why he left and was paid out but kept quiet BUUUUUT I think the other question that needs to be addressed is what else is Twitch hiding? I know the platform is wild as is because of the Ethots that run rampant and lure teens into OF, the poor payouts and adding all of that up means Twitch needs to be cleansed top to bottom...but doubtful it happened. 

7 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Bait or not, where's the messages? If he was baited, why did he still go along other with the messages? If Twitch was trying to frame him, that can explain why he left and was paid out but kept quiet BUUUUUT I think the other question that needs to be addressed is what else is Twitch hiding? I know the platform is wild as is because of the Ethots that run rampant and lure teens into OF, the poor payouts and adding all of that up means Twitch needs to be cleansed top to bottom...but doubtful it happened. 

This report/rumors are mostly coming from the side of people trying to find anyway to either absolve or make what Dr. D did look lesser.  Among those people includes a certain someone that I'm not going to post here.  The chances of us seeing the actual messages is is likely going to be slim unless Dr. D decides he's going to take Twitter to court to try to clear his name...which is also HIGHLY unlikely since he already said he did it.

ohhh yeah the Twitch/Doc Disrespect situation is bound to get even more spicy as more info comes out now.... there's so many questions--cue the typical "popcorn.gif*dis gone be good memes.

...speaking of meme stuff though--- my favorite of the Dr. Disrespect ones is a pic where someone photoshopped his head onto that picture of "edp445" when he was caught and tried to do the fist-bump and one of the guys was like "nah I wouldn't fist-bump someone like you, bro."

....and I still wonder what's going on with that one as well----of course edp's online career has zero chance of ever recovering, and I hear he can't even keep regular jobs for long because someone always eventually finds out or remembers who he is.

and yeah I still laugh about that moment when edp texted a picture of his actual shit to the girl.  I still have the clip saved; it will never stop being funny to me.

Edited by MillionX

Speaking of Dr. Disrespect and EDP...

This stream contains the exact moment he realized it's over for him.  Right before that, he gets a cupcake from his daughter (I'm assuming). EDP said he was going to that girl's house to get a cupcake, for those that don't know. Loose link, but w/e.

3:10:15 - Cupcake

3:11:50 - Reads a notification from his phone and is notably sad until he ends the stream, talking about a vacation. I think the notification is the news he was dropped from his gaming company. It's crazy to see someone's downfall in real time like this. Even has Elden Ring music behind it (which I thought was added in when I saw clips).

14 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Reportedly (rumored...not fully confirmed)  Twitch may have baited Dr. Disrespect into texting a minor.  Weird if really the case but even weirder is anyone thinking that makes Dr. Disrespect look any better in this situation lol.

It doesn't change his situation at all. It just makes Twitch look more sus than they already do. They've done things openly that are suspect. Chicks get clapped on stream and get a week ban. They'll ban dudes for FAR less egregious things permanently. 

On 6/29/2024 at 6:07 PM, Jurassic said:

Has anyone played Double Dragon Gaiden? I noticed it is on sale and was wondering if it is a good beat em up.

It's ok, nothing outstanding. Gameplay is decent, music is good, it's short, and there's a bunch of stuff to unlock. There's a big focus on crowd control special finishers and rougelike upgrades between levels. The artsyle is kind of ugly, kind of like nickelodeon crossed with River City Ransom. 

Get Fight n' Rage if you haven't yet, it's easily my favorite beat em up. Streets of Rage 4 (particularly with the expansion) is really good also. I also liked Double Dragon Neon more, in case you missed it.

2 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Sorry but what is this nonsense of tiptoing around naming someone like if he was Voldemort 😂😂

I'm not tiptoing around him.   I'm clearly talking about Grummz.  I'd just rather not directly talk or post stuff having to deal with him.  Dude is grifting so hard now that we're blaming a Disney ride breaking down because if D.E.I.

10 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm not tiptoing around him.   I'm clearly talking about Grummz.  I'd just rather not directly talk or post stuff having to deal with him.  Dude is grifting so hard now that we're blaming a Disney ride breaking down because if D.E.I.

I agree with him on some things but the Disney attractions issue was incorrect but only because I have experience in working a few Disney rides for years. 

Personally though Splash Mt ahould have stayed and Tiana deserved her own original ride, not a hand me down one.