Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

13 hours ago, Jocelot said:

I don't know why Christ T is even trying, I can definitely see Ken getting both his legs broken in the balance patch, just like season 2 balance patch of SFV

I'm not as up on things because of my BG3 habit. but Cammy, Chun, Guile, Marisa, and Rashid stronger then Ken!? That shit's wild man. Chris T has made a last minute, successful bid, for down player of the year. JP, Luke, and Ken are Top 3. Nothing I've see indicates other wise. I think Dee Jay is number 4, but if people want to argue he's stronger any of those three it's not too wild of a take. 

30 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Chris T posted his Ken hot take at the worst possible time.

FAV Cup Results

Street Fighter 6 — Results

1. NASR|AngryBird (Ken)
2. Rohto|Tokido (Ken)
3. GyoGun|Moke (Chun-Li)
4. TM|Oil King (Rashid)
5. BST|Daigo Umehara (Ken)
5. SR|NuckleDu (Guile)
7. Bandits|MenaRD (Luke, Blanka)
7. FAV|Sako (Chun-Li)

Luke and JP mains looking at the results...

giphy.gif

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2023/dec/25/vesperarcade-wishes-sf6-ryu-buffs/ 

Everybody talking about more functional Denjin charge, my scrub ass just want fun stuff lol

Give me back Solar Plexus Strike that can combo as ever did 

Make Shoryuken get flashy electric shit while on Denjin 

Also miss how cool was SFV target combo 🥲

Never happening because would be extra work but would be hype if current desperate Lv3 (electric version) is just Lv3 boosted while on Denjin, then actual desperate Lv3 get different animation... think first left uppercut just the same, then pierce the fucker mid-air with the giant ass punch he did in SFV on Necalli  😆

Retarded shit would make me happy even sitting low/mid tier lol

1 minute ago, CESTUS III said:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2023/dec/25/vesperarcade-wishes-sf6-ryu-buffs/ 

Everybody talking about more functional Denjin charge, my scrub ass just want fun stuff lol

Give me back Solar Plexus Strike that can combo as ever did 

Make Shoryuken get flashy electric shit while on Denjin 

Also miss how cool was SFV target combo 🥲

Never happening because would be extra work but would be hype if current desperate Lv3 (electric version) is just Lv3 boosted while on Denjin, then actual desperate Lv3 get different animation... think first left uppercut just the same, then pierce the fucker mid-air with the giant ass punch he did in SFV on Necalli  😆

Retarded shit would make me happy even sitting low/mid tier lol

I watched the video before it got posted to Eventhubs. They actually had some interesting ideas. I like the idea they came up with that never crossed my mind. Since Raiko Hadoken has one travel speed, they suggested having it mapped to Fierce Hadoken. I think that's a great idea. Ryu players wouldn't forced to spend their charge on their next Hadoken. They'd still be able to use their Jab and Strong Hadokens for zoning. I agree with you that Denjin Charge should enhance his Shoryuken and his Level 3. Adding that change and allowing Ryu to store multiple charges, I say 3 but even 2 would nice, would give Ryu some extra sauce. The speed of his Raiko Hadoken allows him to do combos he otherwise can't. I also agree on his Fireball total frames needing to be reduced. IIRC it's at 47F now, the same frames it was at in SFV before it got buffed. Put it at 44 or 45 (Like it was in SFV post buff). Ryu should have the best projectile, outside of Guile, in the game.

11 hours ago, -PVL93- said:

Ryu will not be good in 6 unless Capcom somehow makes denjin a more viable mechanic and/or nerfs parrying 

Yeah i'm not denying that, just saying hope beyond picking one of the 99 suggested routes to make DC useful balance patch will give him new fun stuff too... SFV long list of small buffs made Ryu progressively more fun to play, hope same happen here

Man, I am continually shocked at how bad strategy conversations are overall on twitter.  Legitimately don't know how people can claim this is better than SRK.

The neatest thing has been, surprisingly enough, how great twitter is for being nice to people. Also for dispersing tech on accident, twitter is pretty great. Overall though? The social media era has not done as much as it could to really help people get better.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Man, I am continually shocked at how bad strategy conversations are overall on twitter.  Legitimately don't know how people can claim this is better than SRK.

The neatest thing has been, surprisingly enough, how great twitter is for being nice to people. Also for dispersing tech on accident, twitter is pretty great. Overall though? The social media era has not done as much as it could to really help people get better.

I feel this way about just about everything not just fgc, forums are superior. Or maybe I’m just old.

Just now, Maravilla said:

Having a blast with this game,the drive system is exciting and fun, and the gameplay is super great! Amazing game overall, I'm still silver but having tons of fun even losing. 

Yeah I dusted off the arcade stick played a bit today. I had a good time. I've been playing Cammy for some reason as of late. SF6 is a good time. Nice to have a mainline SF game with good netcode. Wish the costumes weren't overpriced as hell but I digress....