Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

Just now, Lantis said:

MJF maintains kayfabe even during autograph signings

Not even Danhausen has that much commitment to kayfabe

Let me rephrase the point of my post.

It wasn't so much about MJF's interview with Helwani, more about how likely it is that TK himself got worked over that given his prior behavior when it comes to dirt sheets, how much weight he puts on them vs how much he should put on them, and his recent reports of falling out with wrestlers over the sort of thing that makes him so reviled by Jaguars and Fulham FC fans and players.  

Lol plus its ariel helwani... Hes not fucking Barbra walters. I remember when he was a internet dietsheet reporter for mma during the 2000s and was getting roasted by dana white for being a fanboy. Lmfao. Anyone who thinks this is legit is a dumbass mark

I just know that I tend to be right about these things more often than not (remember how I predicted exactly how Nick was going to carry on business in Fall 2020 when he got promoted and how he repeated almost word for word the reasoning I figured he was going to go about on?), but I'm approaching this one cautiously due to how fresh the CAW-dy stuff is and the people involved in this (MJF always being in character, Helwani having the inside track to WWE the last year or so, TK being TK etc).  

Don't worry though, if it comes to pass, I won't pop off.  

Edited by Psychoblue
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

I love these Chase U segments on 2.0 😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P13EkJL1Ngs

I think his students are better "actors" than Chase himself, whenever he flips out it feels too forced especially when he throws in the censored profanity.  Bodhi is the best thing about the segments.

By the way, the Bella Twins may not be necromancers but they most likely have contacts in Netherrealm to see what Vader's thoughts are on his Hall of Fame Induction.

spacer.png

Edited by Psychoblue
52 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Beating Jay Lethal is starting not to mean anything, dude loses constantly on AEW.

And he got a match coming soon on Supercard, I'm not sure if another L is helping sell that match 

Yeah man, I don't even want to see him in a match at this point. I'm tired of seeing him lose fam. 😔

Seeing Osmos rap a Jay Z song in front of a crowd word for word us wild. So maybe they should just give him bullet points and let him figure out the rest. Clearly remembering long scripted promos that don't sound like him ain't his thing, just let him be himself and he might get over 

Edited by HD-Man
2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Seeing Osmos rap a Jay Z song in front of a crowd word for word us wild. So maybe they should just give him bullet points and let him figure out the rest. Clearly remembering long scripted promos that don't sound like him ain't his thing, just let him be himself and he might get over 

That's true for a lot of talent. I bet fans would actually like Corbin if they let him be the natural jerk he is rather than having him say dad jokes

21 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I bet fans would actually like Corbin if they let him be the natural jerk he is

But he is. 🤣

Madcap is the one telling the jokes to begin with. Corbin is out there just trolling everyone, being a dick and gloating.

The problem with Corbin is that for all the stuff going on around him, we rarely see him actually *do* stuff. It's always setting up people, mostly Madcap, on suicide missions. It's killing the momentum of this McIntyre feud.

That and blatantly weird decisions like having the Vikings and Jinder Mahal involved, like wtf was up with that? 🤣

41 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

That's true for a lot of talent. I bet fans would actually like Corbin if they let him be the natural jerk he is rather than having him say dad jokes

Homeless Bum Corbin was the best Corbin, they should've milked that for atleast a few more months. He was interesting and legit funny with that gimmick 

Happy Corbin is pretty much the same as the other versions, just with money. 

19 hours ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Yeah if asked I wouldn’t take the move.

Jeff Hardy continues his legacy of proving why the other company letting him go wasn't the worst idea on their end despite his popularity.

Jim and Brian weighed in on what I was talking about earlier, and they echoed my sentiments: MJF was likely working but TK is too much of a mark to realize it and might up and turn it into a shoot by bringing the same kind of energy that he brings as part of the Jaguars and Fulham FC front office.