Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

2 hours ago, scorp said:

Nice! Rampage sounds hype!

How did you enjoy the full experience, maxx?

Great. I lucked out because they def stacked both shows plus my ticket was free. 

Though their merch booth is hot garbage. They have very little is terms of wrestler shirts and alot of logo stuff

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

Gonna make things easier when Khan sends AEW guys overseas, the crowd there can get more familiar with them beforehand now. 

I think japan is way more familiar with our guys than vice versa. I sometimes read the japanese comments on youtube vids.. They got the same bottom barrel wrestling weebs we do. 

Like it legit makes me laugh to read the comments are almost the same for njpw as america has

Welp, looks like the jig is up.  I'm not actually here.  I'm just a figment of  your imagination, probably brought on by hallucinations from the nanomachines the lizard people left injected into you along with your 3rd COVID dose.  

EDIT: Even though Kendrick got the boot, TK seems to be honoring his memory today.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Edited by Psychoblue
Just now, HD-Man said:

Tony Blow is a good booker, but the way he reacts to criticism sometimes is childish AF. In that aspect, he should be more like Vince and not give too much of a fuck.

He probably is normally chill, but that coke amps him up then he starts spazzing 

Vince knows everything he's done is a massive overachievement compared to others like him who came from the special ed wing of 1950s rural NC.  He don't let shit bother him because he been bothered since growing up in an absuive household d in abject poverty.  After all that shit, what else is anyone gonna do to set him off?

TK is clearly one of those rich kids who's never been told "no" by his family.  The very concept that some people think his show is sus, even partially, is an idea beyond his years of experience.