Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

11 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I threw around Punk vs Okada, Danielson vs Zack Sabre Jr, Samoa Joe vs Ishiii and Naito vs Orange Cassidy. That's all I got so far, I'm sure none of them will be correct 

-starks vs el phantasmo
-shingo vs hobbs
-jeff cobb vs Keith lee
-punk vs kenta
-bryan vs okada
-bullet club vs the elite
-god vs ftr
-dante vs el desperado
-Darby vs hiromu

-shooter vs yuta for moxleys love

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

-starks vs el phantasmo
-shingo vs hobbs
-jeff cobb vs Keith lee
-punk vs kenta
-bryan vs okada
-bullet club vs the elite
-god vs ftr
-dante vs el desperado
-Darby vs hiromu

-shooter vs yuta for moxleys love

Holy shit, that is magnificent. Fuck my list I want all of these. I deadass forgot about Kenta too, he's been calling Punk out for awhile I think 

Who would you pick as the winner in those tho? 

Edited by HD-Man
2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Holy shit, that is magnificent. Fuck my list I want all of these. I deadass forgot about Kenta too, he's been calling Punk out for awhile I think 

Who would you pick as the winner in those tho? 

I imagine people in the middle of big pushes or just premiered would go over

5 minutes ago, Grimmjow316 said:

I speculate it’s more of keeping that door open more for Cedric in case he ever decides to leave or gets cut by the E.

I doubt they wanna touch anyone from that family at this point.

Edited by scorp

FTR had to convince Tony Khan to book their Owen Hart Qualifier match: "He did like it, but he was like, ‘Okay, I gotta see if I can make it make sense.’ We just stayed on him about it, ‘Hey, can we? Can we? Can we?’ Finally, he was like, ‘Alright, I got a way where we can make it all work."

Cash Wheeler on a potential FTR breakup angle: "We don’t ever want to tease a breakup or do a breakup. I have no interest in that. I’ll retire before we ever even entertain that idea. I’ll say that right here right now. Print it. Tattoo it. I don’t care."

Internet retards: FTR BREAKING UP SOON?

On 4/19/2022 at 6:42 PM, HD-Man said:

Plus the WWE  tag division is abysmal these days, due to a lack of depth

I feel it's less a lack of depth and more executive headassery.

Unifying the titles is clearly a terrible decision.

Roman is not dropping either title any time soon, so all the upper mid-carders are going to be feuding over nothing. Austin Theory finally got the US belt, he's probably holding it for a minute with the push Vince himself is giving him. The IC title is still mostly irrelevant.

The women's division is also looking a little suspect depth-wise, Charlotte holding the SD belt is terrible for everyone involved. It got so bad that Naomi, despite a massive push and being over af, had to pair up with Sasha so both could get a title.

Women's tag team division has been jokes for a minute. People legit forgot Carmella and Zelina had the titles during their reign, then a bunch of makeshift teams ran up and took their cookies. 🤣

Ironically, the men's tag division is kind of good, but apparently, everything just had to be a damn triple threat ramping up to Mania, so they burned through the whole division in a flash. Good job.

The roster for both shows is kind of thin, but unifying everything would make it an atrocious mess. Catering would be crowded 24/7.