Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

Just now, Lantis said:

What a weird petition

Yeah I think it's easier for me to accept that the Kimura was planned, even how it was sold, and that this match was what was it going to be whether anyone was hurt or not.

It'll be interesting to see if there's any injury reports.  I wouldn't be wholly shocked if both Brock and Roman are fine.  

2 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

There's murmurs that Brock was the one hurt and Roman told Brock to pop his shoulder to try and save face.

The same Roman who forced a ref bump so he could sock Brock in the nuts and bonk him with the belt?

That makes no sense, all he needed to do in that case was laugh and pin Lesnar. He was the heel anyway.

3 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

Either way, I liked the match.  3 out of 5 for me.  Short matches can be good too, and these two pride themselves on being “real”. That’s why they’re the most profitable draws in many years. The flash finish and the actual dislocation being used as a trap to get Brock to let his guard down is brilliant as a heel without hurting eithers status as a legit athlete.  

Short matches can be good but I don't care for the finisher spam that make up most of Brock's matches.

39 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

1649055016678.png

Yes.  We all saw it.  But I don't think the Kimura is what did it.  I think it was hurt during the match and then an audible was made to make it look like the Kimura did it, like Bruno broke his neck and then later it was made to look like Hansen's Lariat is what did it.  

Anyway here's some pettiness.

Edited by Psychoblue

sooo incase anyones wonder wtf if up with elias. theres a dirtsheet report floating around pre-wrestlemania that creative told him to cut his hair for a story. vince didnt approve of that decision and so they waited for it to regrow. hence why his hair lookin off as fuck

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

sooo incase anyones wonder wtf if up with elias. theres a dirtsheet report floating around pre-wrestlemania that creative told him to cut his hair for a story. vince didnt approve of that decision and so they waited for it to regrow. hence why his hair lookin off as fuck

I read a report creative wanted to change his look because he looked too much like Randy Savage

1 minute ago, Hawkingbird said:

I read a report creative wanted to change his look because he looked too much like Randy Savage

thats an older report...apparently vince wanted him to change his look because whatever they were gonna repackage him a few months ago looked like randy savage. but the one i recently saw where he cut his hair was a week or two ago. lol.

WWE Network is a truly asstastic service lol.

Pretty much only the Premium events are live. No Raw, SD and even NXT.

NXT episodes are uploaded around 2 days after they air.

Raw and SD take literally a whole ass month.

Had to sub because I didn't want to play any games with streams for Mania, but damn, this is truly atrocious lmao.

They do have pretty much every episode out there tho. I might mess around and watch the entire feud between Stone Cold and McMahon before my sub expires.

Not off to a good start tho. 16 second ad on a old episode. Like bro, I'm already subbed, wtf else do you want?🤣

Y'all probably have it better with Peacock lol, non-US fans are out here *struggling.*

4 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Released while currently being the champ. If he actually abused her, good. If he actually innocent, that's fucked up. 

Has a person ever been released while holding the belt? 

It was super questionable what the truth was. Because her first claim of abuse was that he left her. Then people said thats not abuse.. Then the pictures came out. 

14 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Released while currently being the champ. If he actually abused her, good. If he actually innocent, that's fucked up. 

Has a person ever been released while holding the belt? 

To add to what Maxx said she posted a picture saying she suffered physical abuse (busted lip), but then someone posted a series of text where Lee states having only suffered mental abuse, not physical.

Edited by Grimmjow316