Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

Either AJ/Edge or that triple threat tag gonna be match of the night.

Stinker of the night is Bobby/Osmos, due to no fault of Bobby. Hate he got stuck with this match. Would've been repetitive, but they could've put Lashley in that match with Reigns/Brock since he was technically never pinned 

People are there for Roman vs Brock finale, that's just the reality of it.  Considering Lashley wasn't even expected to be back this soon, it's a miracle he got his place on the card at all.  

I expect Omos to win, WWE seems intent on pushing at least him as a new star.

Now that i think about it, Day 2 might exceed Day 1.  You guys brought up good points with the RAW Tag Title match and AJ v Edge, but I also expect Pat v Theory to deliver in a big way given how he did vs Adam Cole.  

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I kept telling people in my wrestling groups to not sleep on logan. Most wwe dont know hes a legit wrestler.. Hes not gable caliber but he can fucking wrestle. I watched videos of him out wrestling top ufc fighters. 

This might be an unpopular opinion, but Logan's execution of the 3 Amigos was a lot more clean and crisp than when Mysterio was doing it

From Logans first appearance on WWE I figured he'd a atleast be decent with the way he sold that Stunner and how he's a damn heat magnet on the show and in real life. He definitely has a future in wrestling should his boxing career dry up

Slowly but surely WWE is making me actually like guest celebrities in wrestling again. If they're gonna keep being good and taking it seriously like Logan and Bad Bunny, I welcome them with open arms 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but Logan's execution of the 3 Amigos was a lot more clean and crisp than when Mysterio was doing it

Yeah im absolutely not shocked. Someone like him wants perfect form.. He isnt a 30 year vet snd probably not as full of shit as his public persona makes him to be. 

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Slowly but surely WWE is making me actually like guest celebrities in wrestling again. If they're gonna keep being good and taking it seriously like Logan and Bad Bunny, I welcome them with open arms 

Don't speak too soon, did you forget that Knoxville is just going to taze the shit out of Sami Zayn tonight? 🤣

In other news...

Toni was out there like
scary-movie.gif

Ain't no way that was a coincidence, right? 🤯

Brock lookin extra buff as fuck, he was somewhat smaller when I last watched SD a month ago

EDIT: Roman and Brock wrestle the same match everytime. Suplex, Superman punch, spear, F5. They been phoning it in for awhile, sick of it 😂

Edited by HD-Man

That's it?

Seth should've taken Roman's belt at the Rumble. It made perfect sense with all the mindgames.

This shit was M I D. Charlotte vs Ronda was better.

The good matches in night 2 were *really* good, but damn, I hate when events don't stick the landing.

The right man won, but the match was ass like I predicted it would be, Brock and Roman are lazy AF together for whatever reason. A combined total of 5 moves.

Even when Cena was on top he occasionally threw a new trick out there. These 2 have repeated the same match like 8 times

12 hours ago, Maxx said:

Lmfao as someone whos actually been injured by a kimura multiple times.... Don't use that a injury report lol 

When I saw his left arm swell into a ball I was sure he was injured. 🤣

The belt lifting got me mixed up, but maybe this explains it?

Spoiler

Edited by Volt

There's murmurs that Brock was the one hurt and Roman told Brock to pop his shoulder to try and save face.

Either way, I liked the match.  3 out of 5 for me.  Short matches can be good too, and these two pride themselves on being “real”. That’s why they’re the most profitable draws in many years. The flash finish and the actual dislocation being used as a trap to get Brock to let his guard down is brilliant as a heel without hurting eithers status as a legit athlete.  

You can’t convince me the way Heyman and Roman were going back and forth was a shoot.  You also can't convince me Night 2 was better than Night 1.  

Edited by Psychoblue