Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

So far they still play normally for me... on the left it looks like a mini-version but I clicked one of the liked vids on the right list and it opened up in a regular page format.

I just happened to visit the comic shop here for the first time in a long while....I had no idea until now that my precious BATTLE CHASERS is back!

https://www.cbr.com/battle-chasers-joe-mad-comic-returns-2023/

I snatched that up immediately....looks like I'll be a regular at the comic shops once again now.  I was also there for the miscellaneous other stuff they have---movies, old games, random t-shirts and old toys, etc.  They had a few amiibos there but nothing I really want though....and surprisingly no regular action figures I wanted.

14 hours ago, MillionX said:

So far they still play normally for me... on the left it looks like a mini-version but I clicked one of the liked vids on the right list and it opened up in a regular page format.

I just happened to visit the comic shop here for the first time in a long while....I had no idea until now that my precious BATTLE CHASERS is back!

https://www.cbr.com/battle-chasers-joe-mad-comic-returns-2023/

I snatched that up immediately....looks like I'll be a regular at the comic shops once again now.  I was also there for the miscellaneous other stuff they have---movies, old games, random t-shirts and old toys, etc.  They had a few amiibos there but nothing I really want though....and surprisingly no regular action figures I wanted.

Oh for real?  I need to go to the comic book store and tell them to put that in my box asap!

Oh yeah...it was quite the pleasant surprise.  I just randomly wanted to go there yesterday, really to see what they had in terms of random t-shirts and toys, movie posters, etc....they had a few good posters as well I may get later...but before leaving I browsed the actual comic section and saw it there....texted my old friend from college right away as well since he was also a big fan of Battle Chasers and Joe Mad's art.

There was a specific graphic novel section... I looked around in there for "The Strain" but they didn't have it....also on a whim of course I checked the movie section for Near Dark....to no avail.

...but man this took me back for a moment; like going back in time to when I'd go to the local comic/collectibles shop on a regular basis.

haha that last vid of the mukbang with the fat youtuber Nicocado(?)... it's amazing to see the difference from where he started; he blimped up to being probably 3x the size in pure fatness.  I wonder what that has done to that dude's life expectancy... there's no way you'd survive for long in life that way.

well, that vid I linked earlier got removed for some violation of youtube TOS apparently...though for some reason I can still view it *so far* because I still had the tab up... basically it was about EDP being caught AGAIN trying to hook up with a minor....another apparent sting operation.

Edited by MillionX

Twitter / X currently buried in lawsuits by vendors regarding unpaid bills. Musk really is trying to burn it all to the ground.

Liss-Riordan isn't involved in the severance lawsuit noted above but has several pending cases against X. She is representing six companies—so far—in a class-action lawsuit alleging that it refused to pay bills. The class-action complaint in US District Court for the Northern District of California points to a Business Insider report that said, "in response to concerns about not paying vendors who provided services to or performed work for Twitter, Musk told Twitter employees, repeatedly, to 'let them sue.'"

An exhaustive list of complaints and pending cases is included in the article:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/09/musks-unpaid-bills-dozens-of-lawsuits-try-to-force-twitter-aka-x-to-pay-up/

Edited by Jurassic
15 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

Twitter / X currently buried in lawsuits by vendors regarding unpaid bills. Musk really is trying to burn it all to the ground.

An exhaustive list of complaints and pending cases are included in the article:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/09/musks-unpaid-bills-dozens-of-lawsuits-try-to-force-twitter-aka-x-to-pay-up/

Elon Musk standing in front of Twitter/X HQ

29xp-meme-superJumbo-v3.jpg

4 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Do you think Thanos has a big dick? I don't mean compared to humans, because that's obvious. But compared to other dudes of his species?

Everything about him compared to his species is big. It's safe to assume it is. The question is how many palms can wrap around it before you reach the tip? What is the optimal number of whores necessary to give him a perfect handjob?

14 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Everything about him compared to his species is big. It's safe to assume it is. The question is how many palms can wrap around it before you reach the tip? What is the optimal number of whores necessary to give him a perfect handjob?

The same as regular dude...if he finds the right woman. I mean Caiera had a son with the Hulk. He just has to find himself a 7' plus near 300lb girl like the Hulk did.

Oh it's on for sure now... I found the "blackladies" subreddit... so of course I ran a search on 'bonnets' and found some good reading material instantly.  This should be amusing yet disappointing all at the same time... because I'm sure 99% of them will have nothing but positive commentary about that tacky, ugly horseshit.

**edit--yep, to no surprise the VAST majority of the responses are very much in favor and have instant side-eye to anyone down-talking it as a "low class" look.  It's amazing to me....another predictable thing is that they always *assume* that people don't have any problems with other groups looking raggedy (*so in their minds I guess this means they have a right to look like a raggedy bum as well).  Nah, anyone that looks like a raggedy hobo IS indeed going to give negative first impressions when anyone else sees them.  Strange thing is that it wasn't always this way---even as recently as the 90s and early 2000s, women generally did care about how they look in public, and most would not dare have been seen out and about with that nonsense on their head.  

...to me it's like if the new fashion trend in the future was raggedy plain t-shirt with various food stains because it's the new "fuck it, this is comfortable.  I don't care what others think." thing....maybe with an old dusty bathrobe and slippers too....and people at that point will be arguing the same way like "what..?  What's wrong with this?"

I wonder how many have started wearing that shit to job interviews at this point, since it's so widespread now?  If I'm the interviewer (and yeah I've been the interviewer many times before) then that's an instant no for me, dawg.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

...to me it's like if the new fashion trend in the future was raggedy plain t-shirt with various food stains because it's the new "fuck it, this is comfortable.  I don't care what others think." thing....maybe with an old dusty bathrobe and slippers too....and people at that point will be arguing the same way like "what..?  What's wrong with this?"

In a way this has already happened. I see tons of people out and about in pajamas, raggedy athletic wear, etc. So I'm not surprised the bonnet thing is, well, a thing. I used to see this before covid lockdowns, but the lockdowns definitely accelerated it. It's wild to think at one point in history, everybody would dress like they were going to a wedding just to leave the house.

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

In a way this has already happened. I see tons of people out and about in pajamas, raggedy athletic wear, etc. So I'm not surprised the bonnet thing is, well, a thing. I used to see this before covid lockdowns, but the lockdowns definitely accelerated it. It's wild to think at one point in history, everybody would dress like they were going to a wedding just to leave the house.

I feel like in the last year I’ve completely went the opposite way. I got tired of “comfy” and want to look nice when I go out. It definitely helps my self esteem.

yeah, surprisingly I never thought to look it up....I never imagined there would be a whole subreddit about that.... I saw someone on another board mention it in passing.

With some random searching I just noticed there's a "FartWars" board... and a "GirlsFarting" one too....haha this one has videos on there...ohooo there's a LOT of vids on this one, and they definitely look/sound genuine... yeahhh this is reminding me of those good ol' "Tubgirl" days of the early internet.

Edited by MillionX

when i studied martial arts. when i was young. i learned that humans get knocked out in boxing not by the powerful punch but by the punch u dont see coming. it has something to do with how your brain copes with head trauma. if you dont see the punch coming most likely you will lose consciousness. 

this is why when u watch boxing youll notice the guy getting hit by hard punches. no effect. but some light barely grazing punch knocks him out because he didnt see it coming. which is why i would warn my friends who i taught a lil martial arts to..i would say "whatev u do. dont close your eyes when receiving punches. keep your eyes open and do not block your own vision with your own arms while blocking."

him being blindfolded is most likely why he got KO'ed by that minor fish headbutt.

that said, getting KO'ed by a fish.

is hella embarrassing. time to change your name n move to another state like the lightsaber broomstick kid.

4 hours ago, MP_ said:

I feel like in the last year I’ve completely went the opposite way. I got tired of “comfy” and want to look nice when I go out. It definitely helps my self esteem.

Yeah I've been trying up my game too a bit. I actually found that linen pants and shirts are a good split the difference choice because you can look real dressy wearing them but they're also hella comfortable.

I definitely feel you though I the esteem department. When I wear a suit I get that certain walk you get when you look good and know it. I do t have much occasion to wear one, but when I do, I'm strutting around like I'm Vince McMahon lol

5 hours ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

Was recommended to leave the state.

Wait what??? Who told you to leave the state?? 😂

57 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

It's not a constitutional right to carry a gun in public lmao. 

Last one isn't wokeness even remotely. 

What bothers me about that is she is banning concealed carry, too. Which is bullshit. People go through rigorous training and qualifying courses to get their CCLs, not to mention the amount of money it costs and the extreme vetting through background checks. I don't think she can legally do that, and it's being challenged.

2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

What bothers me about that is she is banning concealed carry, too. Which is bullshit. People go through rigorous training and qualifying courses to get their CCLs, not to mention the amount of money it costs and the extreme vetting through background checks. I don't think she can legally do that, and it's being challenged.

Some go through rigorous training, many do not. 

And I'm only responding to the claim it's a constitutional right to carry a gun in public, it's really not, there's even a pretty good argument private ownership isn't covered either. I don't agree, but the assumption many have that the constitution says you can carry a gun wherever the fuck you want when it really does nothing of the sort, is pretty wild imo. 

3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Some go through rigorous training, many do not. 

For CCL in New Mexico it's mandatory to do the training.  As far as constitutional rights, yeah I agree with you. But I still take issue with her decision to ban lawful concealed carry. Those are the folks you actually want armed because their license shows they qualify and are responsible gun owners.