Stage Select

Wake up Samurai: the Cyberpunk 2077 thread

I really need CDPR to drop their Janurary patch yesterday. Ove never gotten the T Pose glitches before, got two of em in 5 minutes and whenever i jack and take control of a camera my Corpo gets rooted to the spot and cant move from when im done. 

It's like the games performance is getting worse somehow. 

Also striking an explosive container shouldnt set then off. That's dumb. 

Edited by RSG3

Finally pulled these off my PS4 since i said i would.

Here is my Nomad V Hangin out with Takamura. I play her with a pretty rye sense of humor. Pretty sure Takemura thinks im throwin up Gang Signs and aint amused lol

Spoiler

spacer.png

And here is the Corpo V i have been working on since I cant see so precision shooting has been tough since Xmas. Shes more serious and to the point, jokes less, and will hack the shit out of you. Fondness for Smart Weapons to. Why work harder then you have to after all? Get too close and she'll cut your fuckin head off with a Katana, no hesitation. Unlike Nomad V who cares more for function then Fashion, My Corpo V on the other hand doesnt understand why you would bother doing anything while not looking fly as fuck.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Im scrapping my Street Build V because my Corpo V does the same thing but way better and I have a different idea for how my Street Kid would function and behave anyway. So she is toast. Will re-develop.

Edited by RSG3
48 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Holy shit I only just discovered there is a hand break for cars in this game. It's X on PlayStation and A on Xbox. Dunno for PC. 

Smh why am I only just now finding out about this?

Spacebar on PC.  FWIW, inputting reverse seems to decelerate the car faster.  You can toggle the headlights on and off too, but I don't recall the button off hand.

In other news, even maxxed out, every perk and cyberware that helps it taken, ricochet never becomes good.  Technically I still have to try in with the iconic shotguns that spit extra pellets or multiple barrels though.  Even with 5+ extra ricochets it's still virtually impossible to reliably hit people behind cover, and for the effort it takes you might as well just run up and get a direct headshot.  If you have direct line of sight and a ton of +damage on ricochet, you CAN get easy ricochet hits off the ground in between you, but even then you're STILL better off just scoring the headshot.

Just now, Reticently said:

Spacebar on PC.  FWIW, inputting reverse seems to decelerate the car faster.  You can toggle the headlights on and off too, but I don't recall the button off hand.

In other news, even maxxed out, every perk and cyberware that helps it taken, ricochet never becomes good.  Technically I still have to try in with the iconic shotguns that spit extra pellets or multiple barrels though.  Even with 5+ extra ricochets it's still virtually impossible to reliably hit people behind cover, and for the effort it takes you might as well just run up and get a direct headshot.  If you have direct line of sight and a ton of +damage on ricochet, you CAN get easy ricochet hits off the ground in between you, but even then you're STILL better off just scoring the headshot.

Yea been messing with it. Brake is definitely better for stopping but that Ebrake is fun for drifting. 

9 hours ago, Vhozite said:

Game is cool but tbh im gonna let it cook for like a year or two before I play again.

That's probably the best thing to do. Hopefully this ends up being a Witcher 3 situation. People forget how rough of a start that game had, granted it wasn't the same levels of fuckery as CP2077 but it wasn't a bed of roses either.