Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

Here is an example of the negative effects of the protests against the marine

Read some of the comments from people getting upset about no one stepping in, but then read other replies from others referring to the incident with the marine. It makes sense as to why no one is just going to jump in and help.

Pretty sure that's an old clip

But the subway in NYC IS like lord of the flies. My brother's lived there for 15+ years and is pretty quick to defend the city but even he's said the subway has gotten a lot worse in the last 2-3 years and he won't ride it alone if he gets off work late anymore.

3 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Here is an example of the negative effects of the protests against the marine

Read some of the comments from people getting upset about no one stepping in, but then read other replies from others referring to the incident with the marine. It makes sense as to why no one is just going to jump in and help.

Yet another piece of garbage... no one would really feel bad if he got choked out or stomped into the ground by everyone else on the damn train  ----Y'know... every time I see something about the NY subway system; it's always bad.  At this point someone would have to pay me to even visit there for any amount of time.  It's almost reaching "Memphis" levels of general shithole shittiness.......almost.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

In London this is happening 🤔

...and this dumb fuck should've been blasted asap by "James" there.....just walk straight into someone's home like that, like he's so sure nothing bad will happen to him as a result?  This is another idiot that should've found out the hard way that day.

Every time I hear those news stories where a would-be robber/intruder gets blown away by the homeowner... it always warms my heart.  I absolutely love hearing about whenever human filth like that gets justifiably exterminated from the game right then and there.

*Besides the obvious reason for why this guy is a moron... there's a secondary reason---the fact that he went the extra mile to actually live-stream himself in progress of committing a crime... complete with his face right there for everyone to see.  I genuinely hope that fool runs up on the "wrong muthafucka" sooner rather than later.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Pretty sure that's an old clip

But the subway in NYC IS like lord of the flies. My brother's lived there for 15+ years and is pretty quick to defend the city but even he's said the subway has gotten a lot worse in the last 2-3 years and he won't ride it alone if he gets off work late anymore.

Big cities are basically lawless.  Whenever anyone steps up in self defense they sure as fuck face the full force of the law though.  Odd how those DAs just look the other way all the rest of the time though...🤔

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

In London this is happening 🤔

I have a range of emotions about this video.  One the one hand I'm pissed off for them pulling this kind of stunt especially with their complexion.  It feels pretty disrespectful.  On the other hand it's nice that nobody got hurt despite the fact that I wouldn't have blamed James for throwing hands.  Dude has a whole toddler downstairs with him and he could have went full blown Papa bear.  If this was U.S., somebody would have gotten hurt and it likely would have been them.

40 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Magatards keep winning while we lose.

There's a bit to unpack. and it's not just blaming a certain governor (I know you love to do this but there's more to it):

Here's an article with everything from the start of this nes and the updates we got from within today

https://www.micechat.com/296353-2000-disney-parks-experiences-and-products-jobs-moving-to-orlando/

the gist from being a Cast Member on the inside is the move was originally forced upon imagineers and many employees under former CEO Bob Chapek as a way to cut costs of doing business in Cali...HOWEVER many interally didn't want to be forced to relocate as the main hub of Disney IS California. Once Chapek was rooted out Iger back as CEO made the call to cancel this and our Chairman of the parks/resorts put out this email. 

here's our company email:

Team,

I wanted to let you know that we’ve just begun communication regarding our updated plans for the Lake Nona campus.

As many of you know, the company had decided to build a new Disney campus in Lake Nona and many cast members, Imagineers, and employees were asked to commit to making a move to Florida. While some were excited about the new campus, I know that this decision and the circumstances surrounding it have been difficult for others.

Given the considerable changes that have occurred since the announcement of this project, including new leadership and changing business conditions, we have decided not to move forward with construction of the campus. This was not an easy decision to make, but I believe it is the right one. As a result, we will no longer be asking our employees to relocate. For those who have already moved, we will talk to you individually about your situation, including the possibility of moving you back.

It is clear to me that the power of this brand comes from our incredible people, and we are committed to handling this change with care and compassion. I remain optimistic about the direction of our Walt Disney World business. We have plans to invest $17 billion and create 13,000 jobs over the next ten years. I hope we’re able to do so.

We are committed to our teams who call Central Florida home and to all of our Cast Members around the world, and I want to thank you for your continued dedication to Disney Parks, Experiences and Products and for delivering world-class entertainment for our guests.

Josh

Finally Disney was already cutting thousands of jobs that were unnecessary under Chapek so this is the tail end of that.

Speaking of that. Remember that super expensive star wars experience Galactic Starcrusier. Yeah that's canceled too

Here's that OG article updated with that news

https://www.micechat.com/315170-walt-disney-world-star-wars-galactic-starcruiser-opens/

Real talk that experience sounded neat BUUUUUT spending up to 5k for a few days on a highly scripted Star Wars Experience sounded exhausting and draining. 

Edited by TheInfernoman
25 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Real talk that experience sounded neat BUUUUUT spending up to 5k for a few days on a highly scripted Star Wars Experience sounded exhausting and draining. 

It sounded cool but there's nothing I hate more on my vacation then my vacation. Being completely scripted and planned. Awful lol. 

17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

It sounded cool but there's nothing I hate more on my vacation then my vacation. Being completely scripted and planned. Awful lol. 

That was the main reason I didn't want to do it even if I had the cash. Don't tell me how to enjoy my vacation lol. I do like to plan but not at the extent Disney wanted to make it's guess do it. 

2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

From what I heard, despite the cost, it was "cheap" experience. It seems you didn't get what you were paying for. 

You were paying a ton for the entertainment. The rooms were small but Disney justified it by making it feel like a real starship. In reality it's just to keep you out of the rooms and make you participate in the activities. Not the first time (nor will be the last) that Disney does a bait and switch.

6 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

You were paying a ton for the entertainment. The rooms were small but Disney justified it by making it feel like a real starship. In reality it's just to keep you out of the rooms and make you participate in the activities. Not the first time (nor will be the last) that Disney does a bait and switch.

Did it actually fly in space? Because that would be awesome!

I've been reading through the House of Rep's Meeting about the "weaponization of government" and I'm seeing that Jim Jordan was asked for the transcript of what the whistleblower said about the FBI and Jim refused to share that information.   Dude is right there in the open so no need to even hide who the identity of the whistleblower is but it's just....

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Edited by Sonichuman

I think one of my homegirls does OnlyFans but she's kinda descreet with it. Ive seen some of her work on Twitter before she deleted it. Hell, plenty of chicks in my city also sell pien

Havent actually just sat and talked with any of them about it tho. Curious how it effects relationships with their significant others and the possible psychological damage it'll do to their children

21 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Speaking of that chick, somebody on Twitter did a deep dive and showed how bitches be lyin 🤣. She said sassy don't mean gay but here she is using it AND being blatantly homphobic:

https://imgur.com/a/zKeXMiQ

Not gonna say all women. But on average. Women speak based on how they feel in that moment. Not with too much thought. This is why a lot of them say sh1t that contradict what they said even minutes ago.

They're not thinking about what they said earlier and how they need to be consistent with that. Their feelings towards that have passed. So they completely forget what they said. 

I.E this woman uses sassy as an alternative to gay. But when she felt attacked for doing so? She forgot she does that. And just went into defense mode claiming she don't.

Edit: In regards to the only fans models becoming moms topic.

Edited by BB_Hoody
6 hours ago, J-ride said:

I haven't had much experience with a person I know IRL having an only fans, but it does seem to create all kinds of unnecessary problems IMO.  I do know an IG "model" IRL and she's really fucking annoying.

Hey getting flown to the UAE to literally get pissed and shit on by dudes, their pre-teen sons, and/or their camels will make you cranky fam 👀

12 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I really don't understand these types of pranks.  Its the equivalent of pulling out a toy gun and faking like you're doing a robbery.  Dude doesn't know its a prank so you suddenly get blown away for being a dumbass them that's there fault, but it becomes everyone else's problem when people can't see things from different perspectives and they only see "unarmed black person got shot".  America is not the place to be doing shit like this in an environment you don't have any modicum of control over.

Second tweet is dumb since its implying that the Alphabet Mafia steal people's luggage.  That's not even remotely a thing.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey getting flown to the UAE to literally get pissed and shit on by dudes, their pre-teen sons, and/or their camels will make you cranky fam 👀

I'd have to actually click on her profile and do a deep dive to see if she ever got flown out.  That's not something I want to explain to the wife, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised.  She acts like every man wants her and she's so toxic that most of the husbands in our friend group avoid conversing with her.  She dresses like a hoe 24/7 and also complains about men looking at her.  Bitch you post booty pics online STFU.

Edited by J-ride
34 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I'd have to actually click on her profile and do a deep dive to see if she ever got flown out.  That's not something I want to explain to the wife, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised.  She acts like every man wants her and she's so toxic that most of the husbands in our friend group avoid conversing with her.  She dresses like a hoe 24/7 and also complains about men looking at her.  Bitch you post booty pics online STFU.

imo, from personal exp. most young attractive females pre age 30 are egomaniacs who think theyre the center of the universe. with every dude paying attention to them its hard to get thru past their ego and reach common sense in their brain.

that said. women age badly and by 35 are a mess in the looks department. so they finally become humble at 35 years old. problem is when theyre finally over their ego trip. is when thyere also busted looking and you dont want them.. so its a double edged sword. 

How do you serve what? 🤔

“serving cunt” is a celebratory phrase meaning, “to be powerful in an unapologetic and feminine manner.”

Examples of serving cunt include Martha Stewart posing on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue at 80 years old, Sharon Stone in both Basic Instinct and The Quick and the Dead, and everything The Runaways ever recorded. Although it refers to a feminine style of kicking ass, any gender can serve cunt.