Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

18 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

guys, remember this from old srk days?

sniffle...i swear, im cutting onions. im not reminiscing ole srk days i swear.

#nostalgia

@VirginDefileris that Tony Jaa in The Protector? Ong Bak fell off after the first one although 3 wasn't bad, but both The Protector 1 and 2 were legit.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

ha, that was funny watching the girl be super clear and exact about the guy's status with her.  Usually, a lot of them tend to avoid being so direct about it, likely trying to go out of their way to avoid crushing their friend's feelings too much.  As usual, it is a topic that I have an arguably "unhealthy" obsession with for various reasons.  That one thing that still irks me though----the people who are so quick to dismiss it from discussion by saying "eh, the Friend Zone doesn't exist."  Of all the things people say in various arguments, that one stands out as truly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.....the very idea of outright denying the existence of a situation pretty much everyone has either seen or experienced for themselves countless times across multiple generations of people from various cultures going back for who even knows how long.....it's astounding for someone to deny the reality of that, actually.

11 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Didn't know make up was that expensive

It isn't but I think you knew that and I might just be misreading sarcasm.

9 hours ago, Reticently said:

Listening to her, I'm mostly just sad that people get swindled into thinking they need like a $400 bottle of moisturizer or whatever.  

Much rather take a woman with a $10 bottle of moisturizer out on a $200 date than that money sieve.

WRONG. I would much rather take my girl out, buy her a $10 moisturizer myself, have her take me to Legoland, buy me a $400 Lego set and then tell her she looks nice when she puts on the moisturizer at the end of the day.

7 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

guys, remember this from old srk days?

sniffle...i swear, im cutting onions. im not reminiscing ole srk days i swear.

#nostalgia

Oh man. This made me remember the SRK days. This video is a good visual representation of what went down in religion threads back then. 

Girly men posters, mostly lead by Fishjie, would hold threads under ransom just to mouth off their atheism and talk shit about christianity. Then hope would come. HE would enter the thread and he would body the atheists just like you see the guy in that video.  If that video had blood it would be much closer to the analogy of SRK Religion threads during the time of The Greatest Poster.

Edited by weneedhim
14 hours ago, weneedhim said:

Oh man. This made me remember the SRK days. This video is a good visual representation of what went down in religion threads back then. 

Girly men posters, mostly lead by Fishjie, would hold threads under ransom just to mouth off their atheism and talk shit about christianity. Then hope would come. HE would enter the thread and he would body the atheists just like you see the guy in that video.  If that video had blood it would be much closer to the analogy of SRK Religion threads during the time of The Greatest Poster.

i remember the religon threads.

but who tf u talking bout regarding "HE"?

steve wilkos dude?

i cant remeber who would argue alot with the atheists

edit

and the greatest poster on srk all time was....um. klax bastard. no. wasnt it kax blastard? yea.

that dude will 4ever go down in history as srk's greatest trol i mean..poster.

i mean the guy would cosplay sagat perfectly. just to shitpost how shotokans were all scrubs.

taunting them endlesslly in the SF4 general thread. 

him writing shit then posting up pics of himself doind sagt poses. tiger knees. etc. lol. guy was too much.

the cherry on top was when u would find him online the dude always lag switched ftw.

he was...incredible lmfaoo

"tiiiiigerrrr ....fuck u shotoscrubs up!"

Edited by VirginDefiler
28 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I literally don't get WHY you'd want to work on exclusively two fingers. Is he trying out for Guinness? Does he know Guinness is kinda just pay-to-play?

He obviously was a big fan of Bloodmoon, RIP Darren Shahlavi. He deserved to be a bigger star IMO. 

Trailer

Full Movie

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Now imagine the legendary "Mothman" is real and happens to look like a human-sized version of that.  That would be such awesome nightmare fuel.  

Hopefully they keep updates going on this story... most people would like to see these pieces of trash find out in the harshest way possible.  Yeah, these are the types I'd gladly bring back "cruel and unusual punishment" for.  The justice system needs to get its balls back specifically for worthless garbage like this.  They remind me a lot of so many *typical* people from Memphis... the main reason I despise that shithole city so much.

Edited by MillionX