Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Nah, dude thought Mr Terrific was a Harley Quinn race/gender swap.....im dead serious

Aint no way he would believe that. The typical swap is make a white character black or a woman or both and toss in once in a while LG maybe B or T. White woman swapped to black? It's been done. Woman to man? Lol! Thats not progressive at all and erases females in the space. 

Speaking of hilarious things

Edited by TheInfernoman

I couldn't imagine ever wanting to go on that balloon-pop dating show.  Imagine having your rejection from various women being shown live on an internet show for however many thousands+ people to see....along with explanations for why each woman popped the balloon to reject you.  

I figure most people going on that show are likely just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame though, hoping to "go viral" in 1 way or another.

Transformers' Greatest Moments:

G1 Jetfire (1985)   (Info courtesy of tfwiki.net)

1) The Jetfire toy was designed by Takatoku Toys, being a redeco (with a minor retool to blunt the nosecone) of their 1/55 Macross VF-1S Super Valkyrie. Naturally, because he was not designed by Takara, Jetfire was not released in Japan, since the toy (or, at least, a dozen variations of it) was released by one of Takara's rival toy companies.

2)  He has noticeably more articulation than the other Transformers in the line at the time.

3) The small black clip-piece that attaches Jetfire's rifle to his jet mode is possibly one of the most commonly missing accessories on secondhand Jetfires, if not secondhand Transformers all around. The fact that the instructions don't tell you what to do with it doesn't help. The piece is used to hold Jetfire's rifle via the clip attached to the arm, as well as under the jetmode as a belly gun. It is very difficult to find a complete Jetfire toy, let alone an undamaged one. The figure's white coloration is also heavily succeptible to yellowing, even if properly stored.

4) Why Skyfire?

a)Bob Prupis, one of the original members of the Transformers marketing team, would frequently go to Toy Fairs in Asia, where "any product that really looked good that was exciting we didn't care where it came from. We did some work with Bandai, who had been working with other people, and took a few products that looked right for our line".[3] The Super Valkyrie, then, must have met their criteria for inclusion.

b)However, even though Hasbro had the rights to release Takatoku's Super Valkyrie in the US Transformers toyline, Hasbro's chief collaborator on Transformers was still Takara. It may have been that Takara always had plans to air the Transformers animated series in their own market (as it featured a majority of their products), and objected to the inclusion of a competitor's product on the show. This may also be why no other Takatoku-designed toys appeared in the series, although their relatively smaller sizes as compared to Jetfire may have been a factor in Hasbro not including them.

Julian Assange is a free man after pleading guilty to one charge and being sentenced to time served! Boy did I not see this coming! This is great news!

https://www.koco.com/article/wikileaks-julian-assange-free/61418370

The Justice Department, facing a defendant who had already served substantial jail time, was able to resolve — without trial — a case that raised thorny legal issues and that might never have reached a jury at all given the plodding pace of the extradition process. Assange, for his part, signaled a begrudging contentment with the resolution, saying in court that though he believed the Espionage Act contradicted the First Amendment, he accepted the consequences of soliciting classified information from sources for publication.

if i was born a girl,

i'd abuse my powers.

the power

of pussy.

i would exercise my puss puss.

till it do more than just snap dry carrots in half.

i'd have it bending steel.

making horse shoes.

and

my vajayjay would kill.

i'd have a tattoo on my navel.

it would say,

"your story, ends here."

then i'd snap dicks like dry twigs.

then my puss would flex..

female-bodybuilder-posing.gif

The Eternal Shame of Rodimus Prime:

Producers: Adam West, please come back to do this equal pay for women commercial!

AW: Fuck yo couch nigga.

Producer: Who can we get to do this then?

Dick Gautier voiced Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod in G1 S3/4 and Serpentor in GIJOE ARAH (1986-1987).

Edited by DangerousJ
2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I will never ever get over people hitting someone and then being absolutly flabbergasted they got hit back. 

Just fuck you are stupid. 

Fucking legit surprised pikachu face after getting her ass flattened.  Dude got you on camera literally accosting him and he's telling you to chill out while moving away from you.  I don't know how you think 911 is going to help your situation at all, if anything it's gonna make it worse lol.

Edited by Sonichuman
21 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Yep, if you start swinging at me, I don't care who you are, but you best prepare for swift retaliation. Some women really do expect you to just stand there like a training dummy LOL

I mean if someone swings at you with the lack of technique that she did then your best bet is to neutralize their offense instead of swiping back. Not saying he is or isn’t justified, but I’d have recommended grappling and terminating her offense. The thing about grappling is that you can control their body and stop them from slamming on the ground.

Take this woman. She’s not the slimmest. She clearly has no defensive techniques or capabilities. Save for her being armed, she presents zero threat. If you can successfully grapple with her and control her fall, she won’t hit the ground hard enough to break bones under her own body weight. That removes a liability.* You also won’t risk bruising her with a strike, or the likelihood that she’ll fake a concussion.**

*She struck him. Justice or parity would be striking her back, not allowing her bones to break on a fall (since his bones never broke when she struck him). The justice system would find a way to have him pay for her medical while not charging him with battery, which I’d say is fair, to be honest.

**Even bruising could pull money out of him as an escalation of the altercation, and most judges have led cushy enough lives to not know what a concussion looks like. Same goes for juries. That could swing the tide of a trial, that would no doubt go on for too long and waste taxpayer cash. 

With Jiu Jitsu you can bring someone like that down safely and stop them from doing anything without hurting them.

Grappling a woman in public is a super great way to get your ass beat to a fucking pulp by all the dudes there who don't know the context. 

And they will beat your ass, don't think they won't. She starts screaming and you are fucked. For every right thinking dude there are 10 Superman/Punisher wannabes looking for a reason to be a "Hero."

Edited by RSG3
20 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

if i was born a girl,

i'd abuse my powers.

the power

of pussy.

i would exercise my puss puss.

till it do more than just snap dry carrots in half.

i'd have it bending steel.

making horse shoes.

and

my vajayjay would kill.

i'd have a tattoo on my navel.

it would say,

"your story, ends here."

then i'd snap dicks like dry twigs.

then my puss would flex..

female-bodybuilder-posing.gif

Ah, I always wondered who the script writer for this film was...

51LcxdsWFIL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg