Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

Iirc Ken winning version got him thanks Luke for helping him in some way, this feels related to their current nice terms and support about Ken situation

Also like how he calls him "Champ" with the big C, Ken in SF america it's supposed to be the most legendary martial artist, post-SF3 dude have the most wins at the All American Martial Arts Tournament

From Luke perspective Ken it's like Chuck Norris or something

Edited by CESTUS III
1 hour ago, Daemos said:

I will be offering a 10,000 Bison Dollars (!) reward to anyone who can mine the SF6 beta for ANY information about the whereabouts of Bison.

If you have the beta key, this is your chance to help the hungry children of the world and save the Amazon rainforest too. Your kindness will not be forgotten.

yksMgAZ.jpeg

I think Bison will drop with the rest of the Shitennoh in May. Only a hunch~!

@Darc_RequiemCharacter creation looks incredible, goes beyond my most optimistic hope

Random shit

Max size is bigger then i expected

Basic model 9 is Haggar and 12 is Elena(beautiful, basically almost no work to do) lol

Seems you can modify each eye

The body modificator working on muscle groups is great, it's going to help lot both creativity and recreations

Avaible clothes/gadgets seem few and weak, but that's likely on purpose to push DLC

Megashock about to become 8WR v2 💖

Edited by CESTUS III

Juri to Chun-Li: "The case ain't closed yet. There's plenty more playtime in store... Betcha can't wait!"

Thoughts: Clearly, Juri wants this train to keep going, even though Chun-Li has moved on. Juri is also unaware that Chun-Li has retired from police work, so I'm not sure what case she'd be chasing at this point. Unless there is some story development, or Chun-Li is still checking on remnants of Shadaloo, I think the only person that wants Chun-Li to keep chasing her is Juri herself. 

Interesting how Juri is projecting that Chun-Li must be itching to continue to play with Juri, to continue cleaning up after her messes, and to defend those Juri is assaulting. Clearly, Juri is obsessed with Chun-Li. Hell, she even copies her same "PERFECT KO" win animations. I'm curious if there is an underlying attachment that Juri has grown to Chun-Li, and now that M. Bison is gone for the both of them, the only source of genuine excitement and fun she can find comes from her favvorite rival: Chunners.

From a humor standpoint, this could be seen as Juri being nothing more than a stalker ex-girlfriend, who can't get over her "school girl crush" on Chun-Li. But worstcase scenario, Juri still stalking Chun-Li could be dangerous for those around her, like Li-Fen or her kung fu students. Juri has shown in the past she is not above hurting innocents to get that thrill. And if Chun-Li is caught in the middle with Juri's obsessions that could easily turn into psycho, then Chun-li may be forced back into the fight once again.

Edited by Chun-Li_Forever
10 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

@Darc_RequiemCharacter creation looks incredible, goes beyond my most optimistic hope

Random shit

Max size is bigger then i expected

Basic model 9 is Haggar and 12 is Elena(beautiful, basically almost no work to do) lol

Seems you can modify each eye

The body modificator working on muscle groups is great, it's going to help lot both creativity and recreations

Avaible clothes/gadgets seem few and weak, but that's likely on purpose to push DLC

Megashock about to become 8WR v2 💖

I'm gonna need an update of the meme with the dude walking with his girlfriend and looking back at the other girl. The girlfriend would be Soul Calibur 6 and the new girl would be Street Fighter 6.

8 hours ago, Daemos said:

Geki II.

8 hours ago, Dracu said:

Carlos?

Carlos and Geki II were indeed my two top guesses 

Carlos had a katana striped on his back, blue as main color and long hair, but the dude seems a bit different 

Geki II is even more possible, unlike first Geki he have indeed a katana (actually a straight ninja one) on his back and have blue as main color too. He seems bit different too (like Carlos he have brown hair, while that char have blue ones), but considering first Geki was part of "japan duo" with Retsu, them being close may make sense 

First time i seen it i thought also young form Zeku could have been a possibility, after all we seen him in a blue suit and fingerless gloves, the blue-red (tie) combo may be usual nod to Strider... 

Hair are still wrong color though 

Btw stage is filled with interesting audience we also have 

-Eternity 

-DamnD

-Two wrestlers that i've tried find decent pic but is'nt easy even if they're in central easiest area 

-somebody with some strange shit on his/her head lol

Edited by CESTUS III
57 minutes ago, Dragonfave723 said:

Lily maybe a grappler and possibly T.Hawk's daughter. Maybe reading too much into it but the "Does it just like Big Papa" line is clearly referencing T.Hawk. Although it may just be a euphemism from VIcious. Marisa she's a brawler and Manon is judoka. So the 'female Abel' designation isn't far off. I typically like hybrid grapplers but I didn't care much for Abel. Hopefully I like how Manon plays. Dee Jay seems the same. Zangief has at least two new moves from what I can tell. A Double Lariat and Jackhammer.

16 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm gonna need an update of the meme with the dude walking with his girlfriend and looking back at the other girl. The girlfriend would be Soul Calibur 6 and the new girl would be Street Fighter 6.

My hype for this shit is absurd lol

The range showed by the editor in these days give room for much more creativity and  recreations than i expected

Tbh if i want to be objective on current state SF6 editor did'nt surpassed SC6 one (wich still have far higher quality costume pieces and 3D objects being game changer), but have a chance to do it for sure if/WHEN capcom will expand SF6 editor contents offer

Now all i hope for is capcom did'nt got scared by Beta retards turning the hub into a shitshow and they don't ruin this powerful editor just to cripple them... wich would be useless anyway, even with a more weak editor, people will ever try to create the ugliest shit they can, we SC people know that well lol

Tbh would be pretty sad if we end up with inferior product just because trolls doing crap for teh lulz, would be an incredible opportunity lost for SF

Hope also we get some confirmation (i seen nothing so far) we would be able to use our created char as normal character in our own copy, like for VS or Arcade

Would be kinda weak/useless if we can use it only as hub/WT avatar

On 10/7/2022 at 7:15 PM, CESTUS III said:

Kimberly does a kujikiri ("nine signs cut"), a sequence of hand gestures thought to enhance perception or as a spell to ward off calamities, typical of esoteric branches of Buddhism (密教 mikkyō, "secret teachings") and often featured in ninja related stuff. It should be performed with very precise hand gestures, but Kimberly here just seems to dance with it as if it were the lyrics of a song. The sequences vary, but the most used one in martial arts contexts (and by Kimberly as well) goes 臨 兵 闘 者 皆 陣 裂 在 前 rin - pyō - tō - sha - kai - jin - retsu - zai - zen, roughly "my soldiers are ready to fight, all deployed in front of me", from which generally they extrapolate more esoteric meanings.

Anyway, Lily is more or less a T.Hawk clone. I heard MEXICAN TYPHOON, so she should play very similar to him.
Marisa has a super armor ad moves in... LATIN, LOL. I heard gladius (sword), procella (storm) and quadriga.

More importantly, Zangief "has more throws than ever".

Edited by Miðgarðsorm
18 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

Just listened the JP ones

My spoken english comprehension is'nt the best even without commentator doing stupid voice, but seems to understand JP indeed is as we suspected somebody that like a puppeteer manipulate shit from the shadows, seems also at some point they mention teleport

No mention of Psycho Power. Usually PP users have their special names include "Psycho". The special moves I heard were:

Triglav = A Projectile

Stone Cold Embrace = A Command Grab

Torbalan = 

Interdiction =

Streebog(?) =

Amnesia =

Departure = Teleport?

Lavshuka (?) =

Minefield (Could be same as Interdiction)

Chernobyl = Super?

I am getting Rasputin/Russian KGB vibes more than Alphabet/Shadaloo/Illuminati from these.

Edited by Daemos
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Lily maybe a grappler and possibly T.Hawk's daughter. Maybe reading too much into it but the "Does it just like Big Papa" line is clearly referencing T.Hawk. Although it may just be a euphemism from VIcious. Marisa she's a brawler and Manon is judoka. So the 'female Abel' designation isn't far off. I typically like hybrid grapplers but I didn't care much for Abel. Hopefully I like how Manon plays. Dee Jay seems the same. Zangief has at least two new moves from what I can tell. A Double Lariat and Jackhammer.

The commentary states she has Tomahawk buster, condor dive, condor spire and Typhoon. She's going to be one of my mains

28 minutes ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

The pattern seems to be "Old Slavic divinities".
Стрибог Stribog is the Slavic god of wind.
Триглав Triglav  is unclear, but he had three heads.
Lavšuka seems to be a mispronunciation of лавушка lavuška, "TRAP". There's even a Japanese cosmetic brand named ラヴーシュカ Lavūshuka, which they liberally romanised as "Lavshuca" as a cute diminutive (Love + Russian diminutive "shka") so I can see why they made that mistake.
Торбалан Torbalan is the Russian Boogeyman, who kidnaps naughty children and keeps them in his sack.

It's also apparently Chernobog not Chernobyl according to @Dragonfave723. Which fits with the old slavic divinities theme you mentioned.