Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

Ohhh I forgot about that one...and of course it's on the Switch... yeah that sumbitch is BOUGHT asap....

on the D4 front, I just noticed this guy's channel; spot-on review of the Necromancer, imo... he's also posted some insane builds I absolutely will be copying later...

Man, it is interesting to see the contrast between Executives of a japanese company between usa executives.

Like for example, on Nintendo,m the CEO has a salary of 2.1 million dollars a year, and then you have EA, Andrew Wilson earning like 20 million on a low year and 40 on a good one, and Boby Kotick earning like 150 million on average.

Gravity Circuit is legit. If you like Mega Man X, Mega Man Zero or action platformers, the game is a must. Also, I cannot believe I completed the opening stage without knowing I can dash.

I had some really good races in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe yesterday. All my places were 6th and up, including two 2nd place dubs. I think I made one player rage quit. It was a Luigi in 2nd place and a bodied them with a red shell. I must have had everyone else behind me because when I took 2nd from them and saw the results, they were in 8th or 9th place. I didn't see them in the lobby after that. 🤣

Man this was killin' me earlier... some of the stupidity here is amazing 😆

A couple of these people mentioned in the vid had the balls to actually cheat during a tournament?  Bruhhh

Oh this is too good; I must go further down the rabbit hole now...here's another one:

Edited by MillionX
On 7/13/2023 at 11:06 PM, Sonichuman said:

This sort of trailer will make me cry every time. Most of the world's first introduction to this song by Newman was through FIFA 14... in fact most of the world's first exposure to English music generation after generation comes through FIFA. A decade ago, I heard this song for the first time and played my first FIFA game and those early moments were what got me into sports and saved me from suicide.

"FIFA is a rip-off! It's the same game every year!"

Whether or not that's true, I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you, football.

10 hours ago, Dayaan said:

Great Shinobi Owl is kicking my ass! Keep getting to Phase 2 but can't consistently deal with his smoke bomb. I hate playing on keyboard for this fight. He's really fun though. I hope more bosses are like him.

I got to him one of my runs but haven't really fought him too many times yet as I think I decided to go do something else instead. But I made the other choice on my other play through and got a different boss, so I've been dealing with that.

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I got to him one of my runs but haven't really fought him too many times yet as I think I decided to go do something else instead. But I made the other choice on my other play through and got a different boss, so I've been dealing with that.

You went with the bad ending on the second run. I should've chosen that to be honest.

59 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Want to know the crazy part and huge fumbling of the bag on Sony's part? It's ONLY Call of Duty. XBox initially offered Sony every game by Activision/Blizz that's slated or in development until 2027. Sony said "No! We only want Call of Duty"

Edited by iStu X