Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

• Sonero changed the title to The SF6 Thread: Evo is going on and Rashid hasn't done ISH yet.

It's funny in the sense that she's overall such a significantly better design than FANG but through the Chinese imagery still very obviously linked to him. The art direction for 6 is really impressive in that way.

Going by the comic she also seems to have a poison fireball. Really looking forward to trying her out, even though I've recently come to the realisation that SF6 just isn't for me at all. 

https://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters_jpJapanese SF6 stream is far better, was getting sick of all the ads. Instead they show the Rashid trailer, old matches and now and again a short RE trailer. I have it muted and the global stream audio on, sync issues don't seem a problem as the game audio is so low.

Edit: I'm also entertained waiting for this man to do the stare straight at the camera Honda blank face pose, he nearly did it then

image.png?width=576&height=671

Edited by JustBooming
3 hours ago, Sonero said:

Blanka ball in this game can go suck a nut. I know understand why that shit was made punishable in previous SF. Always make htat punishable for bad ones and/or as stuffable as it was in ST.

He can go suck a nut.

Fierce ball has so much startup, you can make a cup of coffee, learn a language and then come back to deal with it before it hits you. I've had people on classic controls DP it on reaction. The jab and strong varieties are faster, but they are highly punishable.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Has to do with ads. Instead of putting on a better show and talking to advertisers, they are cucking the whole thing up.

I kinda feel this year's evo is better in a way. The past few years' evo had 2 matches followed by a long break. I don't keep track but I feel like there's about 4-5 matches or so before a break? 

And just my guess about why they want top 6 instead of top 8 on the last day is they want to make sure all the games end on time. It's weird cuz we're so used to top 8. Top 6 is just weird. 

And big bird isn't out if evo. He's in Losers. 

Edited by Edmund