Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread


Recommended Posts

So Wanda vision shenanigans 

Spoiler


. Geraldine is prob Monica rambau... And she is way more aware of what's going on than anyone else. She may have her powers already, because every character realizes somethings wrong only when something bad happens. Not her. 

 

. I think Wanda is in a catatonic state and she's causing problems to the outside world. That's why you hear the voice asking what's happening. 

 

. Vision is still dead and only alive in this world they created together. 

 

. Their is Def a third wheel involved... One of these women is manipulating her situation for some reason. 

 

. Sword may be watching her, trying tj figure out what's going on.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

The first two episodes of Wanda Vision are great. I enjoy the throwback to classic sitcoms.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Agnes got to be working with the villain or is the villain. No way that the nosey neighbor who injects herself into shit when she can is not evil.

 

Spoiler

Maybe she’s Agatha Harkness? Just rewrite her as a top hydra agent. 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

Watched Wandavision's 1st episodes.

So far, while i understand what they are going for, i feel that the current gimmick of the episodes released will probably shoo aways some potential viewers.

 

What's gonna shoo away viewers is that it's a slow burn show. People are coming in who don't read comics and expect mcu action show and don't know comics have all sorts of tones and a fair amount aren't pew pew 24/7

Link to post
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

What's gonna shoo away viewers is that it's a slow burn show. People are coming in who don't read comics and expect mcu action show and don't know comics have all sorts of tones and a fair amount aren't pew pew 24/7

Exactly.

I like that is taking its time to build up the relationship between Wanda and Vision, and i do hope that the chars that are being introduced do weight on the final payoff of the series, but with the series only having 9 episodes, and the series having a gimmick that some will find corny, i think that not many people will give the series a chance, at least not until some major shake ups happen and the people that stayed start making fuzz about it.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Exactly.

I like that is taking its time to build up the relationship between Wanda and Vision, and i do hope that the chars that are being introduced do weight on the final payoff of the series, but with the series only having 9 episodes, and the series having a gimmick that some will find corny, i think that not many people will give the series a chance, at least not until some major shake ups happen and the people that stayed start making fuzz about it.

This is honestly something I'm gonna have a big issue dealing with. Because I see people already saying "I' don't get it" or "I don't like it". Who watch the marvel movies... I feel like I'm already trying to break shit down to too many people. I guess mostly because I want it to succeed.. I want weird new shit that isn't an action show all the time. I wanna see more experimentation in storytelling. 

Link to post
16 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Now they made her a mom.... very milquetoast.

Jubilee as a mom is the best mom cause she pops off whenever someone even remotely comes off as a threat to Shogo. She’s been great in the current run of Excalibur. 
 

Near the beginning of the current Excalibur run she straight up wanted to throw hands with Apocalypse and all he did was offer to babysit Shogo. Lol

 

One of my favorite B-Sides stories with Jubilee was when she was still a vampire though. Jubilee was taking X-23 around town shopping, out to eat, try on cute clothes etc. because X-23 wanted to know what it was like to be a teenager. It was super fucking wholesome. 

Edited by iStu X
Link to post
44 minutes ago, iStu X said:

One of my favorite B-Sides stories with Jubilee was when she was still a vampire though. Jubilee was taking X-23 around town shopping, out to eat, try on cute clothes etc. because X-23 wanted to know what it was like to be a teenager. It was super fucking wholesome. 

 

Yeah, that was cool. And Jubilee licked Laura's neck 😉

Link to post

So far I am enjoying the slow build up and sitcom homages of WandaVision. But I grew up watching this a lot of this stuff in syndication and the mind fuck stuff from genre TV later.

 

Standard MCU action heads will probably have to wait for Falcon and Winter Soldier, cause films definitely ain't coming back soon.

 

Edit: Also enjoyed the documentary series titled 616, first episode was about Japanese Spiderman and it's history.

Edited by Wellman
Link to post
14 hours ago, Wellman said:

So far I am enjoying the slow build up and sitcom homages of WandaVision. But I grew up watching this a lot of this stuff in syndication and the mind fuck stuff from genre TV later.

 

Standard MCU action heads will probably have to wait for Falcon and Winter Soldier, cause films definitely ain't coming back soon.

 

Edit: Also enjoyed the documentary series titled 616, first episode was about Japanese Spiderman and it's history.

Falcons budget is insane for a tv show lmfao. It's Def made for the people crying about Wanda. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

 

#VotePolaris

 

I’m not caught up with the X-Verse yet (reading by trade) but it will likely be Armor regardless of what the votes say. The entire New Mutants run has been about her growing into a leadership role, maturing as a person, a mutant and understanding how Krakoa works 

Edited by iStu X
Link to post

I am about to vote based on my gut.

 

So you know my boy Doop and that girl Spiral getting my support.

 

Edit: Snap had thought this was like FE Heroes vote currently going on where they let you choose from the whole list of characters. 

Edited by Wellman
Link to post
11 hours ago, iStu X said:

I’m not caught up with the X-Verse yet (reading by trade) but it will likely be Armor regardless of what the votes say. The entire New Mutants run has been about her growing into a leadership role, maturing as a person, a mutant and understanding how Krakoa works 

 

I'd like many of those to be on the team to be honest. But they'd be fools not to put a powerhouse like Polaris on the team.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select