Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

23 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

wish i knew this during sf2 days when tryin to do honda hundred hand slaps n chun yupyup kicks

and yes.

i called em yupyup kiks back in da day.

I found out in the arcades that you can do them like the drones (CPU controlled characters). Press jab or short first until just before you think the slaps or kicks come out then only press fierce or roundhouse real fast. Or you can just press fierce or roundhouse real fast in certain conditions.

I have a question. Should the term LGBT be considered a bigoted label? If B in LGBT means Bi, then that means they are saying there are only two genders. I don't get it, they politic about how homophobic it is to accept that there 17+ new genders. WTF is wrong with these leftists? Same with Transgenders, can a transmale transition into a transwoman and then to a demigirl? 

Edited by blackamania
10 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Any of you mofos gonna party tonight?  Think everyone here is too old to be out partying anymore

Got a 4 month old and my wife's prepping for surgery this week. We're keeping it really low-key. We got a suite at the premiere hotel on Duke's Campus and just enjoyed each other's company. 

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks to all of you for helping make last year special. Despite the highs and lows, this has been a great place to kick it. 

14 hours ago, blackamania said:

I have a question. Should the term LGBT be considered a bigoted label? If B in LGBT means Bi, then that means they are saying there are only two genders. I don't get it, they politic about how homophobic it is to accept that there 17+ new genders. WTF is wrong with these leftists? Same with Transgenders, can a transmale transition into a transwoman and then to a demigirl? 

Frame 1 of the new year this is a 2 day ban. Ain't no way this ish is gonna be the first thing MisterBee deals with in 2024.

Y'all got questions about LGBT people, got meet up with them at their bars and see how you feel about it after a few drinks.

Happy New Year, everybody.

Til' all are one...

Megabee Productions and Hasbro present..

TRANSFORMERS

Starring..

MisterBee as Primus

Optimus124 as Optimus Prime

Stuart Hayden as Bumblebee

HD-Man as Jazz

RockB as Grimlock

Razor as Prowl

Chadouken as Bluestreak

DoctaMario as Blaster

Lantis as Jetfire

BBHoody as Cliffjumper