Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

For real?  🤣

Can't let the narrative drop!  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/11/hunter-biden-guilty-verdict-reaction

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/11/us/politics/donald-trump-hunter-biden.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/11/trump-campaign-hunter-biden-reaction-00162726

I just saw it in my twitter feed and rolled my eyes pretty hard.  The option selects are pretty god damn annoying.

Ohooooo you know I'm looking forward to the results of this

Keith Lee names Memphis on his list of stops....

It's going to be hilarious and satisfying if he roasts the absolute hell out of that dogshit worthless garbage "city".  This is all assuming he even survives the goddamn trip, of course, since that will always be an "issue" when visiting that place.

Memphis actually doesn't get enough hate as far as I'm concerned.  It deserves every bit of hate and ridicule possible.  

There is also a bit of entertainment value whenever I see folks in the comments section trying so desperately to defend their trash-ass little "M-town", as if the city itself is their "Mommy" and they need to speak up and defend her honor.  

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Yall seen this the resolution to this?

Yeaaaaah...I saw that.  She casually said it without the hard r and the context wasn't really racist at the start imo but people were still calling her out for being so casual with it and she decided she was going to "I said what I said"  on it. 

Yeeeeeeeeaahhhhhhhh....the fact that she worked for a black owned business while tripling down on it is even more wild.

Edit:

Saw the full video she put up...still not really racist but the video is cringe and she's also kinda cringe in general.

The even more crazy thing is she's trying to go start a career in conservative media now but the tinfoil hats are saying she's jewish and a psyop/plant

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

....Is everything a psyop or a plant now?

Edit 2:  Thr more stuff I'm reading and finding out about this girl...the more I realize she was really fucking around and the find out just now caught up to her.

Edit:

Also I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this lady...but she definitely found out twice

I don't even know what the context was before this but clearly nobody had touched anybody and the dude she was yelling with was away from her and she took it upon herself to approach this individual after yelling about him being in her space and decides to hit him with an IPad.  Then when consequences were dished out she then yells at the dudes on the sub for not helping her. 

Edited by Sonichuman
10 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

My man got legit powerbombed

Yeah, now that is a squash match WWE style but real!!!

Heard that Russia is doing military exercises by Cuba. Everyone knows that after the 9/11 attacks, if any entity tries to attack the US again then they will get squashed like Eddie Hall squashing those 2 TikTokers. 

Anyone think that Eddie Hall would destroy Brock Lesnar as well? What about any of the other WWE guys and UFC guys? Hell, Eddie Hall should fight for a title!

You see what happened when they tried to leg kick him. He reacted like there was a mosquito or a fly on him lol.

EDIT:

Yes it is. Women Wednesdays.

These gym girls are lame:

Edited by Jion_Wansu
9 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Yeaaaaah...I saw that.  She casually said it without the hard r and the context wasn't really racist at the start imo but people were still calling her out for being so casual with it and she decided she was going to "I said what I said"  on it. 

The only reason a white person would even fuck around like that is because they WANT to get called out.  

Which was apparently exactly the case with her.  Sad that anyone gives this manipulative shit oxygen.

Can that N-word white lady really make a living in the conservative spaces?

This seems really hypocritical of ME to say, but she's not hot enough. She's a little pretty, but outside of her looks she has nothing unique. She has some paid Uncle Toms (like the Hodgetwins) backing her up, but is that going to be enough when most people can see she's a troll who knows full well what she's doing?

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

The only reason a white person would even fuck around like that is because they WANT to get called out.  

Which was apparently exactly the case with her.  Sad that anyone gives this manipulative shit oxygen.

The grift is very very real and lots of people don't see it till its long too late. 

Edited by RSG3
8 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Can that N-word white lady really make a living in the conservative spaces?

Yeah probably, if she's smart about it.

It's not even about being actually hot.  Just be a skinny white woman in a certain age range slinging the right kind of outrage bait and lots of taste-impaired conservative dudes will bite.

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

BTier simping for racist bitches sounds par for the course

22 minutes ago, Haldol616 said:

I’m transgender.

19 minutes ago, Lantis said:

So?

12 minutes ago, Haldol616 said:

I am not gay because I’m not sexually attracted to males because I’m male. I can appreciate the beauty of all genders though. I am racist against criminal blacks though. I just don’t like criminals  no what they are.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Edit:

Before I got so side tracked confused, Twitter just told me that me that my likes can no longer be seen by people to "protect my privacy".  Yeah I'm pretty sure thats the reason why and has nothing to do with the change that occured earlier.

Edited by Sonichuman
5 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Edit:

Before I got so side tracked confused, Twitter just told me that me that my likes can no longer be seen by people to "protect my privacy".  Yeah I'm pretty sure thats the reason why and has nothing to do with the change that occured earlier.

What are you talking about? Sexual attraction is just about sex. Appreciation of beauty is just appreciation of beauty.

Edited by Haldol616
2 hours ago, Hecatom said:

I didn't peg you for a basic bitch with the classical requirements for a man, 6 feet tall, 12 inches long, 6 figures salary, etc, etc 🤣

What? Hahaha! I just assumed he is over six feet because he said he is a titan.

54 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Okay which Megashocker was this? I know wasn't @Dayaanhe's not old enough for the "You gonna learn today" mentality to have kicked in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-gun-body-armor-writings-said-gonna-learn-today-arrested-nyc-offici-rcna156813

It wasn’t me because I don’t voluntarily leave the house, but I will counter you on the attitude thing because I walked into my 13 year-old brother’s room today and threw a glass of cold water at him while he was in the middle of a 1v5 to teach him to never let his guard down. He, in fact, learned today. 

3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I have no idea how is it that you want me to interpret that.

So you're saying its okay to hate the blacks that were brought over to America?

I don’t feel like answering, but they tend to be criminals. Even black Africans don’t like them.