Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

6 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Ed was cool as shit in SFV especially when he got his snatch V-Trigger. I know people are frauds that didn't play V if they start memeing about how Slimenim now interesting just because he's in a game they like.

I love the fact that EndingWalker is cooking people with Ryu in SF6. It annoyed me how some people side eyed him for his success with Ed in SFV. The kid is an exceptional player. His rise reminded me of Idom's. Some young kid, giving people work with a character no one else is really having success with.

22 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Ed was cool as shit in SFV especially when he got his snatch V-Trigger. I know people are frauds that didn't play V if they start memeing about how Slimenim now interesting just because he's in a game they like.

Ed looked like a clown, moved like all his joints were broken and talked like a brat (suppose technically he was) in V. He was a complete mess from a visual standpoint, nothing cool about that guy IMO, just a throwaway character design from head to toe.

But there's potential for him with this new team and QA they're having for 6.

17 hours ago, ToreyBeans said:

I got some specifics:

-What are your bnbs? 

-What have you used to deal with DIs?

-What kinda counter hit combos do you have?

-What are your hardest match ups?

I had another one but it slipped my mind 😅

Just my 0.02...

- st. short x2 > medium ball. Great for punishing everything that's -4 and slower. 

Jump attack (mostly j. fierce), st. fierce, wild lift, medium vertical ball or CA1 or 3.  

If the jump attack is blocked, cr. jab x2 into medium ball.

If cr. jab is blocked too, cancel 2nd cr. jab into short wild hunt or do an overhead.

In the corner: DI or jump attack into st. fierce, OD ball, roundhouse vertical ball, OD vertical ball or CA1 (CA3 doesn't work, no juggle properties for some reason).

- I bait them and react with my own. 

- None, unfortunately.

- I don't think Blanka has many bad matchups, he has the tools to handle most things you throw at him. Honda is definitely his worst matchup if you ask me, fat bastard is very effective at out-turtling you.

General trick that has won me many matches: AA with st. roundhouse into fierce ball for over 2000 damage.

Anyway, this is the stuff that works for me. I'm on the brink of Master, but I can barely find time to play.

Just now, HeavensCloud said:

Can someone explain this A.K.I. 'fix' thing going on?  Why am I reading this everywhere.  

Basically, people are saying they can "fix" A.K.I., as in, they think they can turn the bad girl around into a nice waifu, and other people are warning them that there's no fixing that girl.

Naturally, the whole conversation is stupid, because A.K.I. is fine the way she is and in needs of no fixing whatsoever. In fact, with the right guidance, I'm sure that she can be even worse!

4 hours ago, Volta said:

General trick that has won me many matches: AA with st. roundhouse into fierce ball for over 2000 damage.

This x2. Being my first charge character I spent and still sometimes do too much time worrying about charge but this aa beats so much stuff. If it doesn’t send them flying too far you can get coward crouch into lift off of it too. Sometimes even on trade you can get something after like slide.  You can also do sa1/sa3 off of it

I would have much better preferred ryus denjin store to buff his dp  instead of his fireball, if he could choose when to use it then yea buffing his fireball is a no brainer but as it is now, by using it he loses his best poke and best zoning move and pressure, so yea makes no sense. Although I'll say it again that I see this move as a nerf I can't deny that it's fun to use, just installing it and getting close to your opponent and land it is pretty fun. 

23 hours ago, delete_me said:

Ed looked like a clown, moved like all his joints were broken and talked like a brat (suppose technically he was) in V. He was a complete mess from a visual standpoint, nothing cool about that guy IMO, just a throwaway character design from head to toe.

But there's potential for him with this new team and QA they're having for 6.

The NeoShadaloo fits were peak you guys have 0 taste. 

22 hours ago, Vhozite said:

Everything about his design feels like it’s sponsored by your local school shooter. 

The character in your PFP was turned into a zombie and cucked by Bison in 3 games hold that

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

So for whatever reason, it doesn’t embed itself when I take it from the app. Even erasing all the junk at the end is not making it stick. Posting from the actual site is working.

The phone and desktop versions are the same exact website.  If you shrink your browser window while on  your PC you'll see that it 'transforms' into the mobile version.

It definitely worked on mobile, and I didn't even need to clean the URL.  I just tested it on my Samsung S10 Lite using Firefox.

12 minutes ago, misterBee said:

The phone and desktop versions are the same exact website.  If you shrink your browser window while on  your PC you'll see that it 'transforms' into the mobile version.

It definitely worked on mobile, and I didn't even need to clean the URL.  I just tested it on my Samsung S10 Lite using Firefox.

Still can't see any images or attachments on iPhone safari since like 2 months ago, they appear blank, other sites are fine. 

I’m on iPhone (12 mini) w/ Safari and I can see attachments and images fine. Like Reticently said it just takes a few seconds when first opening. The overwhelming majority of the time I’m here it’s on my phone.

The issue I have is zooming in on a picture or tilting the phone to scroll in landscape will crash my Megashock tab 95% of the time.

Edited by Vhozite
1 hour ago, misterBee said:

When I post twitter links from my iPhone it does the same thing that happened when Bornwinner posted it. Could be Musk cucking apple who fucking knows.

Edited by TWINBLADES