Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

So i've been working on this all day

I went ahead and tried to document the damage every character gets off their best/longest buffered medium button. My goal was to find who more or less gets the best conversions in footsies. The results aren't perfect but they are good enough for my purposes. Just sharing in case anyone else is curious.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i1d3aeEhWlOcx1bNEMK8DB6MRMafi0SVMlHLLqhSQwE/edit?usp=sharing

The characters in red I had trouble with. If anyone here uses them and can tell me a better combo or whatever id appreciate it.

Right now its just meterless and 1 EX bar. May or may not add VT in the future

4 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

You noticed it too? I gonna see if switching to the PS4 version will improve our connection

Worth a try. Though the second set seemed better to me. My second set with justBrowsing was better too, so maybe it irons itself out?

if you want to try it though, is your PS4 CFN just hawkingbird?

Edited by Mattatsu
3 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Sometimes i dont like playing Sagat. And nothing against Darc or anyone of you guys. He’s sometimes just a little too one dimensional

Same here, really. Highland had him down to a tee, and having mained Guile for so long, I still learned a tonne from his video explaining fireball speeds, but I don't think I'm somebody able to put in that work with Sagat

1 minute ago, Vhozite said:

This is a really loaded statement 🤣

Its when she has the shoulder length red hair (which changes across various costumes, but it’s the fact that it’s somewhat short, shoulder length red hair). I don’t get this with her nostalgia costume at all