Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

5 minutes ago, misterBee said:

How dare you slander MK11 in this way.  I am ashamed of you.

I’d like MK11 a lot more if custom variations were a thing.

actually, that's not my biggest issue with it. I don’t really have a big issue with it, just a few minor things that add up. 

Edited by Mattatsu
1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

You’re right, lol, but i meant in KL. I want to use one variation for everything and the tournament ones feel limited to me. Kitana’s Fan-Fare is the best I found for me, but it’s not even in my top 10 out of customs i have messed around with.

Oh, yeah, I get that. It's never really bothered me because I never even make custom characters. There's usually at least one variation I like so I just try to learn the available 3.

4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@Flackaveli@GetTheTables@Hawkingbird@Hecatom@KingTubb@M A R T I A N@Mattatsu @ToreyBeans@Vhozite@Yiceman

Hey anyone up for a lounge. I'll probably be starting one shortly. Hope I didn't miss anyone, I'm shit with names. Yet I can remember numbers with ease 🤔

Sorry, i was bussy with my nephews birthday, so i didnt see the post

Btw, lobby for what game? Just for curiosity 😅

8 hours ago, Sonero said:

Dizzy is probably one if the more contestable mechanics in FGs. You dont really get called a scrub if you dislike dizzy. Dont say nothing about other design decisions though. 👀

The fuck are you talking about. 

Hating dizzy mechanics is the 1st thing scrubs hate on. 

Lets not forget the stupid gentleman rules. 

Dont hit dizzied people, allow them to recover, and allow them to hit you back if you hit them while dizzied. 

Is scrub mentality 101

7 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

The fuck are you talking about. 

Hating dizzy mechanics is the 1st thing scrubs hate on. 

I don't get the point of it totally, but I like dizzy mechanics in general. Feels hype, doesn't really punish somebody for losing all that much, add tension and its fun when you see them happen. But there are a lot of people that talk about it and they dont' have a cavalcade of people telling them they are bad for it.

Although that ish is kinda silly in general. Scrub mentality is refusing to actually learn how to deal with stuff. Its kinda silly that I'm willing to still play games with mechanics I don't like but still get called a scrub.

Like shiiii, you're allowed to dislike mechanics. It ain't the worst thing in the world. Yeah you have to accept them, but not every mechanic in a game brings a world of happiness to the games its in.

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

Another day, another smasher that gets outed as a pedo. 

The fact that he was virtue signaling hating on Uzaki chansanime makes it more hilarious. 

Dunno why such inocuous anime has those imbicilic pigs so triggered, lol

I’ve seen it happen so many times, I assume anyone that overly hates on anime, whether it’s art or a show, is either a hypocrite or pedo.

1 hour ago, Volt said:

@DayaanIs this you?

100000000_iq_kgt774e8.jpg

Yes.

Update: I am uploading wins to my YT channel finally. A 2 part set will be uploaded Vs a long time and experienced Makoto player, and I'm quite proud of the results. For your consideration, I will upload the links upon request.

If you want to know whether to watch the videos or not, consider how well you know the matchups and what your mentality is on extrapolating gameplans from characters you don't play. @Mattatsu, I thought you might find it interesting when I ultimately upload it since you play Ken as well.

9 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@Flackaveli@GetTheTables@Hawkingbird@Hecatom@KingTubb@M A R T I A N@Mattatsu @ToreyBeans@Vhozite@Yiceman

Hey anyone up for a lounge. I'll probably be starting one shortly. Hope I didn't miss anyone, I'm shit with names. Yet I can remember numbers with ease 🤔

Dang man, sorry I missed this! Today was R O U G H. Relationships are hard, but they're rewarding...