Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

4 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

In their defense though, what's a "smooth" dm? I can't imagine a text message that just makes a woman squirt her panties off unless she knows you. I haven't dated at all though.

Naw, no defense. These dudes confuse the size of their wallet for the quality of their game.  Their shit wouldn't work in person either and they give that advice to dudes who don't have the bank account to back it up. 

9 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

In their defense though, what's a "smooth" dm? I can't imagine a text message that just makes a woman squirt her panties off unless she knows you. I haven't dated at all though.

I think they should be at least a little clever to some degree to entice the woman. But being rich is pretty much like playing tennis with the net down.  They can just say come over to my mansion girl and that same guy acts like that can work for a regular guy.

It's like one of my good friends is a 6ft 4 ortho surgeon and the amount of unsolicited pics (sometimes nudes) that guy gets from nurses is pretty incredible.  He just walks from floor to floor having panties thrown at him, so when he advises regular guys it comes across as silly AF.

24 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Growing up in the hood, most chicks I know sounded like a gender bent DMX, so her and Dresher's voices didn't bother me much 

Bruh you got me thinking about this girl I knew in high school. Straight up dime....with a gravely ass voice. Not a sultry voice, not a husky voice, but a stop drop n' open up shop voice. 🤣

Edited by Darc_Requiem
51 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Idk, maybe black chicks voice just naturally deep or making it comes from smoking, not sure what's up. Imagine hittin a fine ass hood chick from the back and she sayin "This dick good as fuck, on god, bruh". Completely takes you out of the experience 😂

I think if a woman has a slightly deeper voice that's sultry it can be hot AF, but there is definitely a line they can cross where they start sounding like Dr. Girlfriend.

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

You'd be surprised at how many ppl picked the 2 million when I asked, most of which are terrible with money 

On the flip side, taking 4k a week for life kind of sucks for my kids if I end up dying too soon.

Two mil, I could retire tomorrow, live off the $80k-ish "safe" investment income per year (4% rule), and still have the $2 mil in the bank when for the kids when I pass.

Not sure that outweighs the $4k a week, but I'd have to think about it at least.

59 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Idk, maybe black chicks voice just naturally deep or making it comes from smoking, not sure what's up. Imagine hittin a fine ass hood chick from the back and she sayin "This dick good as fuck, on god, bruh". Completely takes you out of the experience 😂

Nothing Amazon can't fix fam....

https://www.amazon.com/Leather-Breathable-Ball-Gag-Silicone/dp/B00FNJ9OVE

2 minutes ago, Reticently said:

On the flip side, taking 4k a week for life kind of sucks for my kids if I end up dying too soon.

Two mil, I could retire tomorrow, live off the $80k-ish "safe" investment income per year (4% rule), and still have the $2 mil in the bank when for the kids when I pass.

Not sure that outweighs the $4k a week, but I'd have to think about it at least.

Have the fam watch Weekend At Bernie's, they'll still be able to get the $4,000 weekly that way 😉

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

4k come on.. Its for life? You can clesr that 2 mil eventually 

9 years 32 weeks to hit 2 mil on the dot off the top of my head, I'm old so I may be off a week. Old 386 in my head ain't what it used to be.

Edit: Calculation wasn't as hard as it appears. 10 years is 2,080,000. 20 weeks gets you to 80k, 52 weeks in a year, deduct 20 from 52 and you get 32 weeks.

Edited by Darc_Requiem