Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

It's fun to have a laugh at her again

ha, nice flashback to the "Low-key noble..." moment on that talk show... Adrienne's immediate frowny face reaction to that still makes me laugh.  

*that reminds me; I've been tempted to make a "Loki Noble" character sometimes but I realize it would be an inside joke that only amuses me.  I still would thank Jussie for giving us such amazing gold to laugh about in the celebrity news cycle... it was one of the most hilarious/ridiculous stories I ever heard involving a famous person.

Edited by MillionX

I actually shook his (Gavin) hand at work backstage for a special event he came to at Disneyland (it was our first ever PRIDE nite)...I REALLY wanted to pull away from the moment but doing so I knew I would be making a scene among him and a few managers who know me so at the cost of my own integrity, I just did it to keep my job so to speak. Gavin is trash and when I got a good look at him I got that vibe of someone who isn't genuine but what politician is?

Edited by TheInfernoman
12 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I actually shook his (Gavin) hand at work backstage for a special event he came to at Disneyland (it was our first ever PRIDE nite)...I REALLY wanted to pull away from the moment but doing so I knew I would be making a scene among him and a few managers who know me so at the cost of my own integrity, I just did it to keep my job so to speak. Gavin is trash and when I got a good look at him I got that vibe of someone who isn't genuine but what politician is?

He's definitely a shitbag. Reminder that Newsom was one of the ones caught on video out partying at a restaurant with no mask on at the height of the lockdowns he pushed so hard for and made everybody else abide by.

I saw that. The funniest thing is the woman interviewing him is Tasha K, who got BENT OVER in court vs Cardi B for defamation for spreading rumors like this. She has to pay a hefty bag worth of cash for defamation still. One would think she wouldn't want to be involved with any gossip like this, but she seems kinda stupid.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

I saw that. The funniest thing is the woman interviewing him is Tasha K, who got BENT OVER in court vs Cardi B for defamation for spreading rumors like this. She has to pay a hefty bag worth of cash for defamation still. One would think she wouldn't want to be involved with any gossip like this, but she seems kinda stupid.

Cardi B cooked her ass. Not a fan of Cardi B, but Tasha K got what she deserved. She was knowingly spreading BS rumors about Cardi B as factual.

15 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

This cane thing is new to me

Thats unfortunate, it's history everyone is the US should know. Senator Preston Brooks almost beat Senator Charles Sumner to death on the Senate floor with his cane after Brooks criticized southern slave owners. This was Pre-Civil War and a big part of what turned the population against the South. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_of_Charles_Sumner

Southern_Chivalry.jpg?ex=65675abd&is=655

Edited by RSG3
23 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Welp

I doubt this will go far, as Cardi B was more of a sustained, long-term thing and you REALLY have to prove defamation. But if it does, I have the popcorn ready

Edited by axeman61
10 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Miss Universe dying isn't a bad thing. In fact it's a good thing. 

I haven't followed these in a while. When I did India was bodying everyone. You had Sushimita Sen win Miss Universe the same year Aishwarya Rai won Miss World. Not sure what she looks like now, but I remember being blown away by Aishwarya Rai at the time. 

Edit: That was 1994.....damn I'm a fossil.

giphy.gif

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

How much? 

A lot.   Actual prices haven't been set in stone yet though.  It's expected to be a significant cost savings over lifetime medical expenses incurred from living with the disease though.  I've seen reports that say it could be priced up to $2 million and still be cost-effective for patients/insurers. 

This approval is for the UK, and the NIH isn't meeting to set the financial side of it until sometime in April.  In the US, the FDA has a decision date coming up of Dec. 8 for approval.  It's *probably* going to be approved , but you can't promise anything with the FDA ever.  Dont' think we'd hear anything about US pricing until/unless that approval comes through.